• Pros

• "The templates are great and easy to use/setup. Competitive pricing, great customer service. Have not really had any issues with it, and the email marketing has been very effective for our business. "

• "I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users. "

• "Easy to set up and configure for multiple delivery platforms, and consistently reliable. Excellent delivery rates."

• Cons

• "Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings""

• "I only use the API for use as a mail server to send email from websites. There is nothing I don't like about it."

• "I would like to use mailjet more but unfortunately I do not know about some of the features they offer in terms of sending formatted messages that look nice"

Browse Mailjet Reviews

Adolf from Fortinet

Mailjet the best current mailing tool.

My experience as a Mailjet client has been wonderful both personally and professionally, especially in the company where we have the need to send notifications, advertising campaigns and promotional emails whose processes are evaluated in real time and also have the advantage that These shipments will be customized.

Pros

Mailjet is a very easy to use platform with very striking features, where I can observe all the results of the campaigns that are carried out, which allows us to use all the past content that is stored securely, all this historical we analyze it and We use to optimize our future strategies. A very interesting feature of this system is that we can send transactional and marketing emails from the same platform without incurring additional expenses.

Cons

I suggest that the customer support provided by Mailjet can be improved in the advisory aspect, however this does not prevent it from being considered a platform that is well structured.

Kenneth from CSuite Financial Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best Value Out There

Pros

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

Price was far better. In addition, MailChimp charges based on size of mailing list. I'd rather be charged by number of emails that I send out. My current package is perfect for my needs at a reasonable price.

Anant from BitRotor

One stop for your email marketing needs - MailJet!

We needed a marketing email service as we already had a transactional email service with us. MailJet fulfilled our needs and we cam on board with a paid plan soon later and haven't looked back.

Pros

One of the first services we found when we searched on Google was Mailjet. - It super easy sign up. Just fill a form and verify your email.. - There is a very short approval interval time, you can upload your list and then start sending right away. - Approval is after you sent the first of your mails, so you get a lot of time to test everything and check where your emails end up and when. - Full suite to design emails right on the website. - Simple email design and all options right on your dashboard. - Link and verify your domain to use to send emails. - Per 1000 emails rate is lesser than competition.

Cons

- Some of our early accounts were suspended due to some list verification stuff. If needed, that should have been done before we started campaigns so that there were no interruptions. - Emails get bounced sometimes even when the recipient address exists. - Some emails still went directly to spam, so that should not happen.

Alexander from Monarch Wave Marketing

Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service

It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

Pros

It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Cons

Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane. One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back. The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services. I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

It seemed easier to use at the time. I've since moved on.

Response from Mailjet

Replied September 2019

Hi Alexander, Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding. Best, The Mailjet team

Isaac from John & Charles Wesley Center, Inc.

Industry: Think Tanks

A solid option for managing email lists.

Pros

Ease of use A plethora of features Messages arrive to inbox (not spam) Good analytics Overall value is good

Cons

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets) Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

Price and pragmatism of features

Dario from Comperio srl

Better value for money on the market

Pros

Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails. Great backoffice application and EU based

Cons

Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

Better pricing model, well suited for our needs.

Gabriele from AdvisorEat

A great service for a small price

Great DX for the integration, familiar UI, great analytics, honest pricing, possibility to send SMS. The product I was looking for, recommended.

Pros

- Easily create email templates with web-based editor - Great analytics for your emails - Easy API integration

Cons

- Cannot buy a dedicated IP unless you send 150k emails/month, I'd like to build my reputation from now

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

SendGrid is too expensive and not so developer friendly

Ronnie from Raskal

Mailjet was challenging

Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Pros

Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

Cons

So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

Mailjet was cheaper than Mailchimp and that was the primary reason I chose Mailjet.

Response from Mailjet

Replied September 2019

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at contact@mailjet.com. We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Ben from William James Development

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

Pros

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Cons

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

It was simple to set up first time

James from Seventh-day Adventist Church

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

Pros

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Cons

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Mary Ellen from The First Twenty

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

Pros

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Cons

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

I have tried mailchimp and a few other software, but they were all even more complicated and it was difficult to quickly create good looking, professional emails.

Katerina from DreamService Ltd.

Mailjet facilitates product management

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Cons

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Pashminu from Digital Studio

Industry: Broadcast Media

Good value for money

Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

Pros

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

Cons

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

Cost factor above all.

Melanie from Get Efficient

Longtime fan and user for years.

Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

Pros

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Cons

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.) In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Pros

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers. The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great. On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Cons

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying: 1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them. 2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface 3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle from Wise Components

Industry: Consumer Electronics

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

Pros

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Cons

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Pranab from Information Technology & Services

Great for sending outbound transactional email

Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Pros

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Cons

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Pricing.

Mauro from Script di Bresolin Mauro

Great service at reasonable prices

The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Pros

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Cons

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

Lucas from Mom+Pop, Ltd.

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve. I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling. The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.

Pros

Freemium pricing structure Good value for entry-level paid plan MJML WYSIWYG Builder Data-merge into stored templates Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Cons

There seems to be some question about the definition of a transactional message. My client's emails that resulted from visitors filling a form (a transaction, I would say) were blocked based on content filters and the support team didn't have a really good answer as to why, other than quoting their policy that the service is for sending bulk or transactional messages only. This issue may have been cleared up in the meantime.

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Pros

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Cons

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Response from Mailjet

Replied December 2019

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to contact@mailjet.com and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Richard from The Internet Czar

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

Pros

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should. I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly. For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Cons

Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits. I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control. I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

Transactional / Triggered emails are so easy to setup

Overall, it has been a positive experience. As a startup company, we initially went with a competitor and hit many roadblocks, so we wound up with MailJet and it has been smooth sailing.

Pros

So far, I have mostly only used the transactional emails. Our developer found this solution and it integrated with our platfrom through the API very smooth. My role was to create and design the email templates. It was very intuitive to use and has a vast feature set. I quickly setup 15+ custom templates within a few hours. The developer had them connected and running within a couple days.

Cons

The reporting is a bit confusing compared to other email tools I have used. When I had to go and find if someone was triggered a transactional email and it wasn't easy to find the information I needed.

Ease of use, functionality

Andrew from Freelance/Contract Graphic Design and Web Development

Industry: Graphic Design

SMTP relay for all my emails

I use mailjet in daily work and keep in mind if one of the clients asks for advise or recommendation. Mailjet offers and provide so many working services and features that while one implements them there is no time to think about the shortcomings.

Pros

1. innovative technologies and features 2. the necessary functions that can be extended and / or scaled if necessary 3. never experienced issues 4. high abvailability 5. API / developers friendly 6. full-stack developer friendly 7. spam filters / precise analytics / statistics 8. free plan and fair pricing 9. intuitive admin web UI 10. documentation and clear tutorials

A very basic service that is seriously lacking in terms of marketing

To be honest, I used to own the most advanced autoresponder service on the market. It was designed around marketers' needs and did its job to perfection. I sold the company a few years ago and have been operating manually ever since. This is not a good way to run an online business so I searched for an affordable email marketing service and was recommended to try Mailjet. I even had someone from our local chamber of commerce come to the company to show me how to set it up. That alone should speak volumes about its user unfriendliness because if someone who had developed similar software couldn't understand it, what chance does the common man have? The fact that they refuse questions from potential customers has to be the icing on the cake. I mean, can you imagine walking into a store and asking a salesman a question about an item you are interested in purchasing, only to receive the reply "Sorry but we only accept questions from existing customers."? It is a shame because I would happily work with them to take their product to an entirely new level. As things stand, their system is overly complicated and unnecessarily so. It doesn't cost much because it doesn't offer very much.

Pros

When compared to competing services, its pricing is quite competitive.

Cons

The interface is far from intuitive, especially if you have used other services in the past. Much of it does not work as it is supposed to. You can waste a lot of time repeating actions until the system finally reacts. Server response is incredibly slow. Most of the most important functions needed to use the system for marketing purposes are missing. As a potential customer trying the software with a view to becoming a permanent user, you may not contact support. They literally refuse all questions from potential customers!

Response from Mailjet

Replied November 2019

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us. If you need to contact us in the future, you can write to us at contact@mailjet.com. We remain open to all comments and we'd be happy to assist you. Best, the Mailjet team.

Jen from FireSign Inc.

Industry: Sporting Goods

MailJet better than Most

Overall, it changed my life for the better. I have a newsletter that I send out to almost 5,000 weekly. Mailjet has earned me new business, makes it EASY to create my newsletter. I haven't mastered segmentation yet, but, out of all the other platforms. Mailjet took me to a higher level with better "reach". I would recommend this to anyone that truly wants to increase their marketing exposure.

Pros

For me, mailjet came in right on time. I had tried Mailchimp, Sendgrid and a few others. I like that you can do more in a quick period of time. The "template maker" is relatively easy to use, to those that are familiar with making on line newsletters. If this is our first time to this rodeo, it will have a slight learning curve, but nothing that will take you out the game. I like that you can add MANY MORE subscribers for a lot less money than the other places

Cons

I HATE the "Subscription Boxes", they are NOT user friendly, and you can only do HTML. Someone needs to do these over. They are kinda sucky. Just the entire "subscriber addition" platform needs a do over

Stephen from QIS Packaging

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Mailjet works very well as an SMTP service

Sending large amounts of email from our ecommerce website, both of a transactional and marketing nature, is hard. Mailjet helps make this easier, and helps get our emails to our customers, and consistently offers excellent advice and functionality for making this work better both for us and for our customers.

Pros

The Customer Support is excellent. They are very proactive about identifying delivery issues, and are often introducing new features.

Cons

I wish it kept logs longer to help troubleshoot issues after they have happened.

Simon from schnapsbrenner.eu

Industry: Food Production

Ecommerce and Mailjet

Pros

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware. In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Cons

Okay the backend is sometimes a bit confusing and have to click arround to find the things you are looking for

Jules

Professional tool - value for money

Pros

The website gives me the correct information to set up the connection. Good support service when neaded. Fast and reliable. Usefull statistics and reports to download.

Cons

Blocked emails are not always easy to detect what the real reason is. Sometimes mailjet blocks the email address themselves. Sometimes the reason is the owner of the email adress, etc. Not easy to unblock the address that is blocked by mailjet. There is no control on that, as far as i know.

Samuel

Mailjet a simple way to send emails

Mailjet is a simple way to send emails, manage campaigns and have good control over marketing campaigns. Very simple to use and with good technical support always ready to help. For the development of my web applications and the sites I create I always use the service to be able to control the emails and to have in an instantaneous way all the dashboards that help me to perceive the state of the emails sent.

Pros

Simple and very easy to use, Has good technical support, Very nice and useful dashboards

William from Frogdog Agency

frogdog.io loves mailjet!

Mailjet is our go to solution for deploying emails from webforms. We use mailjet on almost every website we do for our clients who can't or won't provide their own SMTP solution.

Pros

Free! At least for our limited use case. Simple to setup and confirm new domains or addresses. Can manage multiple clients' needs through a single mailjet account.

Cons

The limitations on the free-tier account are fairly low (200/day), but its free so its hard to complain.

atul from http://emperorscreen.com/

I have been using Mailjet since long and haven't found anything better than Mailjet, truly amazing

I am in network marketing and this software helped me a lot On daily basis I updates my contacts regarding my new projects without any hassle.Great software ,Keep it up MailJet. Thanks

Pros

I love the the easy n smooth mail sending quality of this software the most but rest of functions and services also awesome like customer support ,Templates,SMTP etc.

Response from Mailjet

Replied March 2018

Hey Atul, we are glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Have a nice day! The Mailjet Crew

I finally found my ultimate mailing solution

1. I don't have to write and design emails manually. 2. I get a very scaleable sending solution with zero efforts. 3. The templating engine lets me easily put a face of a big operation, while I work from my basement. Support was friendly, not always very efficient, but solved most of my issues, or at least pointed me in the direction. I'm in the free tier yet, so can't complain too much. Overall I'm super happy with mailjet. Thank god you guys exist.

Pros

This is the perfect solution for my needs: I define the email templates in a nice editor, get an ID, and then from my application i just call a command to send that email using the ID, along with my parameters. And somebody else (who is way better than me in this) is taking care of the sending, spam, opened/read etc. It works great, requires very little from my side, looks like it is ready to scale, I'm very happy!

Cons

The email editor is where i spend most of my mailjet time. It is very good, but could be even further improved. Working with variables could be better and easier, validation at the editor could help in avoiding errors later, etc. But again, the tool gets A today, and I'm asking for A+.

Luka from Reaktiva d.o.o.

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface is a bit sluggish, but i don't know, it might be a browser problem, because most of the times it runs without a problem.

Response from Mailjet

Replied April 2018

Hello, thank you Luka for leaving us a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience on Mailjet for 5 years now :) Thanks again and have a good week! The Mailjet Crew

Steven from Unified Concepts

Faultless Service

It's a solid relay service which I can wholeheartedly recommend.

Pros

It's an excellent mail service that I've had zero problems with. No outages, nothing. Which means I have no headache in trying to get something to work or maintain it.

Cons

Nothing, I honestly can't think of anything other than it's not free, but I pay a pittance for what I do get to use, which I can't complain about because it's so well priced.

Ioana Maria from The KPI Institute

I would not recommend it, Mailjet is a frustrating experience

Learning to control my frustrations easier :)

Pros

- cheap, compared to other email marketing tools - customer support was not that bad

Cons

I would have a lot to write here. Here's a few: - server breaks down often and the entire platform is unreachable (therefore, you can not send your newsletters in due time) - poor templates, compared to other email marketing tools (no html editing available, only import) - a looot of small, frustrating errors (faulty reports, empty reports exactly when you need them, the test email not being sent, changes in templates not saved and you have no clue why) - no auto-clean option for the contact lists - quite poor segmentation options for the contact lists

Response from Mailjet

Replied April 2018

Ioana Maria, we are sorry to hear that your experience on Mailjet was frustrating. As you said, we do offer a very competitive price, but we do our best to remain an accessible and reliable platform. That¿s why customer feedbacks are highly valuable. We constantly improve our template gallery, this said, we take your remark into consideration and forward it to our design team. About the html, you can already upload & modify your templates on Mailjet. More infos about this here: https://www.mailjet.com/docs/templates#templates-create-gallery We would love to get in touch with you for a more detailed feedback on the issues you experienced. Don¿t hesitate to contact us on FB https://www.facebook.com/mailjet Also, our support is available for any request regarding a problem you face with our service. We are sure we can walk you through solving any situation you may have. Thank you for taking the time to review us & we hope to see you soon again on Mailjet! The Mailjet Crew

Karen from Cambria Solutions

MailJEt Review

Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

Pros

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Cons

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Reasons for Choosing Mailjet

MailJet had the most bang for your buck.

Marko from eXperience Hosting Group

Industry: Computer Networking

Mailjet for hosting company

We are using mailjet services for years, we are hosting company so we send big ammounts of mails, before we started using mailjet, our mails went to spam, and we have been oftenly listed in spamhaus dbl, but since using mailjet, we do not have that problem, and our mail score is now good.

Pros

Its easy to use, simple, and cheap for ammount of mail they offer.

Cons

I couldnt find option to read sent mail (to see mail content).

I thought it was going to be difficult to setup but it was a breeze!

The biggest benefit is of course to be able to mass mail without having an issue with getting your own email server liste.

Pros

The thing I like most is that as a service it just works, the end. I have never had any service related issues from Mailjet.

Cons

I hate to say nothing but so far I have had no complaints with the product or the service. So far all has been exactly as promised.

Vincenzo from San Marco S.r.l.

Higher-quality service at lower price

I have a better delivery about all e-mail messages.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I would like to Mailjet improves backend area implementing differents wizard tools. For first, I believe it's important send directly e-mail from admin panel.

Cons

I don't like how "relay" works. Each e-mail message is delivered just like a newsletter subscription.

Andrea from Engagigo srl

We have tested different services for email delivery, Mailjet is the best IMHO

Pros

Deliverabilty is very high, webhooks and callback for bounces if fantastic, history of delivery by user is a great debugging tool

Cons

We have used a bandwidth based delivery service (instead of credits) in the last years and this model is more suitable for us because we have a lot of email but we are not worried about delivery times

AYSEN from Yapi Kurumsal Akademi

Opinions of Yapi Kurumsal Academy

Pros

Reporting is user friendly, I could get online help when needed

Cons

I would like to have more ready to use templates, I want to create better looking ads using this app.

Francesco from LAE electronic Spa

Powerful and easy

Pros

High deliverability, good configuration options, good account management interface, very good support.

Cons

Some unexpected blocked emails recently, apparently with no reason; not so easy browsing details of the stats.

Response from Mailjet

Replied March 2018

Hello Francesco, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy you like your experience with us. Have a nice day! The Mailjet Crew

Zoran from Limijerov snop

Industry: Photography

Something about new changes

I would like that your manager try to work one month serious business campaign with this software after newest changes.

Pros

I am long time with this software. I am familiar with all functions.

Cons

I have contacts divided in groups. I open on group of contacts and inspect each contact separate. When discover that one contact in group ACTIVE is no more active, I want to send this contact in other group. Until yesterday near mail address, I have option SEND TO. Click at this option and in drop down menu I have opportunity to chose among all groups of contacts. Click at one of them and my contact is copied in new group for example - NOT SO ACTIVE. You are cut very useful function for managing. Why?

RJ from Atrellix

Mailjet has been perfect as a mail relay.

I don't have to maintain my own e-mail relay and don't have to worry about my e-mail bouncing.

Pros

The best thing about Mailjet is that it just works (for my purposes) - it's very easy to setup and very easy to get SPF/DKIM working properly. It also provides insight into how your mail is being delivered which is great for both marketing insight and troubleshooting.

Cons

The DKIM key length is not user adjustable (to my knowledge) and longer than one my registrar's (namecheap) supports.

Dr. Greg from A Better Life Acupuncture

Their Customer Service is the worst

The problem I have with Mailjet is that I sent them $50 from Paypal, which they accept. It never appeared on my account and they say they never received it, despite my giving them all of the transaction details. They refuse to acknowledge the payment or give me a refund. Their customer service was slow, demeaning, and utterly useless. How does the "accounting team" not find a transaction after giving them every last detail of the transaction? I wonder if they are actually malicious?

Pros

Relatively easy to set up and use, Cheap

Cons

Strictly transactional and they shut down my account immediately (which is fine as I am new to this, but they should have made that clearer as I signed up), horrible customer service

Response from Mailjet

Replied November 2019

Hello, we understand your frustration and we are here to help. Looking into your account further, it is clear that we never received the $50 deposit you are referencing. It should be possible for you to request a charge back from PayPal, and if you need our support confirming this error, please let us know in the support ticket. Again, we apologize for any delay and we want to help with fixing the situation. Best, the Mailjet team.

Krishan from ncinga innovations pvt ltd

One of best email & SMS relay service

Pros

Mailjet allows to send bulk emails and the management console is very user friendly. Any one can easily configure email relay settings. I'm using mailjet for more than 2 years and it is secure way to send bulk emails.

Cons

Limitations on daily email send quota.

Stop using unregistered email servers

Mailjet solves the problem presented by scripting your unregistered email sends. Many mail clients treat unregistered email as spam.

Pros

The API is simple, clear and well documented.

positive experience

deliverability for your emails

Pros

it works! even free version is full of features needed by a small online business to run smoothly the every day e-mail needs.

Cons

the user interface can be a little bit better, but this is not so important, after all the perfect software does not exist

Jane from WomensGolf.com

I'm very glad we moved to Mailjet

We moved from MailMonkey (you know who I mean) and I'm delighted we did. Mailjet is a grown up version offering better value for money and they don't hassle you every few days (like others do) to upgrade or buy more. Worth the switch - importing lists is easy.

Pros

Ease of importing existing lists Ease of setup Ease of use

Cons

Mobile version needs some work (or an app) Subscription forms need some work. Mailjet needs to be more proactive with their third party integrations.

Karl from Sentinel Credit Services

Have used Mailjet since 2011 across multiple businesses and clients.

Pros

Cons

Reporting can be a little out of sync sometimes, a minor issue in the scheme of things. Reporting granularity could be better, i.e. more detail