• Pros

• "I loved the low pricing for what we used it for. We were able to create segmented audiences and rejoing them at will for messages."

• "Scheduling option in Moonmail is very good and useful for email marketer who has customers in other countries."

• "It looks nice, really easy to use. Great UX! Customer support is also great."

• Cons

• "Not as easy to use as mailchimp but the customer service is so good with someone walking through that it's not actually a real problem. "

• "It can be a little difficult to get setup at first."

• "It takes a little getting use to but worth it. "

Browse MoonMail Reviews

Ferdinand from Jeunesse Global

Mailchimp is nothing compared to Moonmail

Overall happiness and less frustration than any other auto-responder for starters. The ease of use and straight forward dashboard is nice on the eyes and there's a template marketplace in case you aren't feeling creative. Pretty awesome product if you ask me.

Pros

First and foremost, Mailchimp, aweber, constant contact etc... are so restrictive when you want to upload a list. Or, you have to pay exorbitant amounts just to upload the contacts, even if you don't use them in certain campaigns. With Moonmail, I haven't experienced any of that. Granted I'm new to the service but from what I've found, it's the best option out there.

Cons

There's nothing really at the moment other than I wish I had found it sooner. I've dealt with pretty much every auto-responder out there and it's more than frustrating when all you are trying to do is communicate with your list and not be charge an arm and a leg or be restricted on what you upload.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Tamarisk from Les Arts Intimes de Lillith/swing de fou

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Much better than mailchimp

Just excellent

Pros

The customer service and chat function are simply excellent. The folks at moonmail are friendly, patient with actual customer service. Unlike their main competitor they are not condescending and never once was i told to 'find the solution myself'.

Reasons for Choosing MoonMail

I used the chat function and had questions answered that moonmail refused to help with before even becoming a customer. Just that. I got my credit card out.

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

MoonMail Review

Good features , very new platform and technology but open source code was not really open source

Pros

Integration with AWS , Serverless lambada architecture , open source code base , features specially some cutting edge planned features

Cons

Open source code not updated uses outdated serverless framework , very tough to get it working almost had to rewrite major part of the code

Feature , technology

Angelica from Netmundo

Lovely alternative to Mailchimp

The only reason I cannot stick with it is Amazon's SES really strict policies that keep banning me.

Pros

I love that is cheap, its pricing is really good, it has a bunch of integrations, through zapier (which is free, but can require a paid plan depending on your usage). It has regular nice features like automation, but that's it.

Cons

It does not offer any option if you suddenly can't use Amazon SES anymore. Also, the branding on the email footer is a bit ridiculous in paid plans.

Reasons for Choosing MoonMail

I ended up using just a bit and then switching away.

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

Felicia from We Are Pure

My moon mail experience

I had many of my accounts compromised by this person and daily I struggled to regain access to my own accounts and thank God for moon mail helping me by synconizing many of my apps so I can get back what is mine

Pros

How it works well with many of my other apps and how it integrates very smoothly without the hassle

Cons

Honestly can not think of anything so far I enjoy it alot

Todd from Chinatour

Great Alternative to Mailchimp

Pros

I like the customer service and the layout of the design, and the emails themselves don't look so uniform like Mailchimp's.

Cons

We initially didn't know where to start and how to access certain features, but we got the hang of it after learning it.

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

Carlos from microapps sl

Moonmail is just what I needed, simple but efficient and intuitive. It gets the job done.

Pros

- Awesome user experience - Amazing support team - Covers everything you need as an email marketer

Cons

The segments feature of the list management section needs to be more powerful, aside from that, everything else is a charm.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

Alejandro from Pet Markt Co.

Great email marketing automation software

Right now the onboarding team has been great. We already sent our first campaigns with great results, delivering us even higher open rates than on mailchimp and thus more sales on our store.

Pros

I love the email editor and how can you set up flows on the automation section. I really like their support team and roadmap they presented. Moosend has some very cool features on the drag and drop email composer such as timer countdown and video insert.

Cons

The shopify plugin data on ecommerce data is only available for now at the automation level. Waiting for this data to be available at the regular newsletter segment options.

Pricing and team support

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

Gary from Business Answers Ltd

Very slick User Interface

Very easy to get up to speed with, nice clean modern interface.

Pros

I like the interface and having moved from Mailchimp found it very similar in the setup. You can add custom merge fields like you can in MC. It has webhooks so if you need to do any custom processing post subscribe or un-subscribe then you can.

Cons

Be useful for the API to be able to trigger an automation or an email.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Tim from CedarLabs LLC.

Super affordable; cutting edge email technology

Super affordable email campaign software.

Pros

I love that they've chosen a serverless, infinitely scalable architecture so I never have to worry about their ability to scale and meet my email campaign demands. What's more, their interface is intuitive and approachable, with a stellar email editing option. And most important -- this is an exceedingly affordable option to get start sending state-of-the-art email campaigns.

Cons

I've found a couple bugs when editing my email template that caused a little pain. I've also not found the customer support team to be available for chatting when I'm online.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Rocio from TELEPIENSO

Industry: Veterinary

It is the most powerful tool we have worked with so far. MoonMail offers unlimited campaigns.

Pros

MoonMail has good pricing including all the necessary services for our business. We have unlimited campaigns per month, unlimited subscribers by campaign. With MoonMail we can store up to 25,000 subscribers. Other important reason is that we are having a premium support which really is helpful.

Cons

Maybe, something negative is that if you don´t know this software, you could not find easily on the internet. It is not stil very popular.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Sanjay from SkillAcquire

I have done email campaign two years

Generate sales and leads for company product using email campaigns.

Pros

delivery and creative. I have spent more than two years on moonmail email marketing tools. it was very good email tools to send bulk email campaign at the cheap price.

Cons

user-friendly templet available. it was very good email delivery placement so I used regular basis I mean daily basis.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Jason from Travelopolis

Open Source Version is challenging at best

Pros

It's open source, which means it's free.

Cons

Despite considerable technical expertise, we could not get the Open Source version of MoonMail to work.

Moonmail Review

For generalised email campaignits good

Pros

It's ease of use. Its simple and very eficient

Cons

There are no remarketing features in this software. Unable to track who opened or clicked the email. There is no exclusion list feature. Segmentation feature is also very weak. cant segment region specific emails. The template option selection is less as well.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

So far So good

Pros

I've been using MailChimp for the longest time and never really questioned anything until I recently saw the amount I was paying especially for having a business that grows with very little margins, paying over /month for emails is ridiculous. Let's see how this will compare overtime.

Cons

Well again, I haven't really been through everything so I can't really give you cons yet but I'm sure I'll find a few like the fact that it tells me and then on no that's for the yearly payment, sneaky shit like that, makes no sense, instead of tricking users reward them, if they go for a year they get a 20% discount, makes a lot more sense.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Carlos from Technology Services

The easiest email marketing platform I've ever tried

Overall: Super fast dashboard, easy to upload lists, easy to manage templates and campaigns. Liquid syntax for meta tags is awesome!

Pros

Cons

Few automations.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Melanie from Tech Copy Authority

Industry: Writing and Editing

Pleasantly surprised by MoonMail

With MoonMail, I am solving the problem of sending mass communication to a backlog of subscribers who haven't heard from me. Once I am caught up, I will also be able to leverage the system to message new subscribers faster than before.

Pros

I liked that it worked well, they had great customer service, and it wasn't full of glitches and bugs like many of their competitors.

Cons

For me as with all of the other solutions I tried, the email template is the hardest part. Mostly because this is the most important part. I look forward to increasing my skill with this with help from MoonMail's customer service.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Chyanit from itsmechyanit

I have had a great experience using Moonmail and it has surpassed my expectations

It has got great deliverability better than most autoresponders have

Pros

The platform is very easy to use with all the latest features that a good marketing automation software should have

Cons

I am really enjoying using the software as of now I cannot find any negatives. I will need more time to come up with cons if there are any so far so good.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Josh from Information Technology

Industry: Market Research

Moon Mail Magic

Pros

It’s great! It’s secure, it’s easily deplorable, it’s easy to use.

Cons

I would really love to see an iPhone application for this.

Response from MoonMail

Replied August 2019

Char from Viking Jewelry Life

MailMoon

MailMoon definitely helped us with Cart Recovery; so for this reason alone, we would recommend trying it.

Pros

We were able to recover more abandoned sales. We went from 7% to 21% recovers in one month. ease of use & automation

Cons

I was on a smaller plan & just upgraded but having more templates & image options would be cool.

Response from MoonMail

Replied February 2019

Frank from 2job

Excellent - Great price and very easy to use

Pros

So far so good Inboxes very well Very straight forward use Outstanding price Great support that walks you through each step in setting up

Cons

Their editor is a bit unique Don't have any real cons at this point but I will update should any arise

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Majid from Behsad

Ease of use

Pros

user-friendly environment. value for money very fast activation. very useful for anyone who is HTML master

Cons

The editor could have more facilities. it's not a good choice for marketers who don't know HTML. it could have better editor.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Apeksha from Events Services

Not Satisfactory

Pros

The software is easy to use and creating templates is much easier compared to other platform.

Cons

The software has too many bugs. It automatically switches you to their free plan so you cannot send any campaigns. This keeps happening to my account at least thrice per week. I also faced an issue where my DKIM and domain verification settings were automatically erased twice resulting in a lot of down time. The Support team is slow to response and often unhelpful. The analytics features are not at par with other softwares such as Mailchimp, which is much cheaper.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Freddie from Self Employed

MoonMail

It's a pleasure to use. I would certainly recommend this product.

Pros

Easy to use Setup is quick and easy Don't need to be a rocket science Makes you feel like a boss

Cons

Creature of habit. However once I got into using it I was ok.

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

MoonMail is the perfect MailChimp Alternative

Pros

It's super simple, the UX/UI is awesome, and the price is much more affordable than MailChimp.

Cons

i think mailchimp is a bit more robust, but for what i'm doing (small business stuff), this works fine.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Heather from Red Moon Herbs

Get What You Pay For

I had an extremely difficult time dealing with the customer service. If they would get back to me at all, sometimes it was weeks or months before they did.

Pros

Newsletter building interface is simple.

Cons

Huge chunks of your list get deleted often during imports.

Pricing and interface

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

David from Mecachan SL

Really simple and effective email marketing

I got a simple tool that delivered all my emails to my subscribers inbox quickly and efficiently.

Pros

The tool is really simple and does the tool, all of our emails went into our subscribers inbox. Simple doesn't mean that it lacks any feature, because it has anything you need as a marketer

Cons

They could have some more events in automations. Apart from that, there's not much missing in the platform.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Morphing from MorphXStar

Industry: Consumer Electronics

We started loving it

MoonMail Made it more than easier for Businesses to reach their potential customers with lowest possible costing & So far they are the best till now for my Business at least.

Pros

Didn't find any Major Issue till now. And the minor issues never bothered really when compared with the price.

Cons

Lowest Possible Price, Best Delivery Rate, 24/7 Support with Instant Solutions. Amazing Service & Customer Support.

Response from MoonMail

Replied April 2019

Markus from mySugr

You have ONE JOB!

The purpose of this tool is to send out mails that a user will receive in time to their mailbox. The messages should not end up in Spam. Moonmail fails at this on so many levels: we have a rather large userbase of more than 2 million users who receive marketing emails based on their consent setup. After switching to moonmail (due to GDPR) we saw a huge (!) drop in click rate, engagement and conversion. We analysed and found out that Moonmail in not able to deliver these messages. They jsut end up in Spam.. well, one could argue that we are just considered Spam so maybe it's on us, right? Wrong: we received Mails from Moonmail promoting their own products,.. they endet up in Spam too..

Pros

IT is cheap.. that's it. There is really not more to say.

Cons

Mails end up in Spam, are delivered with an unwanted delay of several days, the feature set of Moonmal is super basic.

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

Michele from Royalty Exchange

MoonMail set up and learning curve is very fast

I can finally have a fast email marketing software at an affordable price tag

Pros

Set up is fast Usability Price tag Design Support Comparation charts for alternative services Explanation of all point of strenghts Functionalities

Cons

Can't find so far one but it might lack some integration with other softwares and don't know people using it so I cant collect other feedbacks now

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

Pros

It looks nice, really easy to use. Great UX! Customer support is also great.

Cons

The only con is that you cannot try all the functions without upgrading your account.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

GREAT tool for online marketers

freedom to import any big list and send any amount of campaigns to my subscribers every day

Pros

I like deliverability rate in this autoresponder plus you will be able to download any big list from anywhere - it is not allowed in other autoresponders like AWEBER

Cons

You will need to upgrade to send letters to bigger lists - like for free its only to test it with 10 emale subscribers

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Sanjiv from Dott Connect

Awesome. easy to use, great features. Much ahead than it's competition! Well done.

It will take some time for me to answer this.

Pros

Integration, customer segmentation and intelligence around it. Simply superb. Was little hesitant to believe what they had said on their website.. but it was much more than what i expected. Well done.

Cons

Not that i can think of now..may be will add later. They should advertise it more, as i discovered this by chance.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Khalid from GLOBRES

Great app

Pros

This is a great app for emailing if they could provide it worldwide

Cons

That it's on beta tests and they still don't wanna provide it worldwide

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Natasha from Natasha Foster

Industry: Fine Art

First Time User

Am awaiting results

Pros

Easy interfance to use for someone who has limited technical ability.

Cons

Nothing yet! Still to send a campaign but happy so far.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Tommy from Brazen

Very Helpful

Pros

You're really able to sift through different reviews without it being a problem, and find information easily.

Cons

Some of the information isn't up to date

Junior from JkS Marketing Inc

awesome experience

connecting with my list and having respond to my products and purchasing my products is amazing and great

Pros

The delivery rate and open rate is amazing being able to connect with my clients conveintly and on time

Cons

Nothing at all this software is perfect for sending broadcast emails and having a greartopen rate.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

I receive same quality service for a lot better price than the bigger players in the market.

It really eased the process of sending our weekly emails.

Pros

It's very easy to use with a friendly welcoming interface. Very good value and quality-wise on par with the leaders of the industry.

Cons

I can't think of anything as a negative point, it does everything it needs to do for me with absolutely great ease.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Derek from Car From Japan Co.,Ltd

Excellent.

Pros

We can use our own SES account because we maintain our email reputation. It takes only 1 day for just to migrate from Sendy.

Cons

The product is relatively new so many feature are still missing. You really need to know how email marketing work. Explaining this thing to manager would be tricky.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Meghana from Componentbuy

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Electronic component Distributors

Pros

Campaigns are good, they reach in time

Cons

Unless we take paid plan sender cannot be added.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

Very easy to use. Lot of functionalities.

I am able to send out marketing campaigns.

Pros

Easy to use interface. Very easy to set up everything, you don't have to be that tech savy to figure out how to set up everything.

Cons

I am still testing everything. So far it looks good but once i spend month using the service i will know better.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Clark from Ghost Writing LL

Good Experience

Pros

User-friendly, ask valid information, not waste too much time, What I want and I am intrested in the delivery rates of the emails.

Cons

Nothing uptill now. Let's see in the future if it will make some issue I definitely comment on that but still I am saying its good.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

Lucas from Stratecma (for NDB)

The process was quite simple. Typical email authentication required. Email delivery so/so.

This software is quite economical per email sending, but the pricing monthly plan is slightly more steep than what you would expect for the feature set. The statistics and click map is really good, though. Great feature.

Pros

The HTML builder is quite responsive and easy to use. Content loads fast on email clients. The interface is intuitive and you find your way to the different menus easily. Template -> Campaign -> list, etc..

Cons

The builder is somewhat limited in terms of spacing, and font management. You are required to do that via code. Also the pricing plans, seem quite difficult to mold since you don't really know until who you imported to your database.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Great Service overall

Pros

Everything works as expected. Easy to navigate as well. The implementation are also very easy to set up and overall very intuitive to work with.

Cons

None so far. Hope that there will not be any down the road. Maybe adding some additianal features will be nice.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Bryan from Fennec Industries

It is OK

We eventually left because the poor customer service outweighed the low pricetag.

Pros

Cons

It was buggy many times to the point that we missed deadlines that were a week out when we ran into the issue. Inability to create segments within the lists was very frustrating at times.

Price alone

Response from MoonMail

Replied July 2019

Feature Rich Marketing Software

Overall, MoonMail is a great service for people with large email lists. It is easy to use, even for non-technical people. However, if you plan on using the free version, MailChimp is still the go-to, just be sure to choose MoonMail when upgrading to a paid service.

Pros

MoonMail has all the features you expect from a high-end email marketing service. Compared to most other services, MoonMail is very fairly priced. You pay only for what you use. MoonMail has great integrations with many third-party services.

Cons

The free version is very limited. There are a limited number of templates to choose from. Automation is not available on the free version.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

Thanks!

Nora from Video Animation INC.

User friendly

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and its affordable. So you can easily send emails to your subscriber conveniently

Cons

Everything is great. They can take some time to review your account, so till then you can sit back and prepare your campaign.

Response from MoonMail

Replied October 2018

David from -

Simplest email marketing tool and great support

It's the best email marketing tool I found so far, emails get to my subscriber's inbox and that's all I care about. Also, they've got a great customer support, they helped me a lot to set up stuff like DKIM and SPF, and that really matters! Thanks, guys!

Pros

Simplicity, deliverability, price, and support

Response from MoonMail

Replied December 2016

Thanks!

Very cute and visually appealing

I used MoonMail for a monthly email newsletter. I always got compliments on how cute it looked and how well it highlighted important events and notifications for our server. I was able to put some work into creating a simple layout and then reusing it over the months.

Pros

The marketing we sent out came together beautifully and with ease. There was very little fidgeting I had to do with formatting.

Cons

I wish there was a little more data about those who opened the email.

Response from MoonMail

Replied April 2019

Aakash from Gtechwebindia

Good I like it

Pros

pricing is okay and I am comfortable to send email marketing, Excellent services I recommend to all.

Cons

I didn't find any problem with them. I am comfortable to send email marketing, Excellent services I recommend to all.