• Pros

• "What I like most about MPZMail is the interface, from the first moment When I started using it in my company, I realized that it was very attractive and comfortable software for its use."

• "I really like the design of MPZMail, the truth is I think they made it to order to please the client who uses it, the design is quite comfortable and provides a good stay. "

• "What I like the most about MPZMail is, above all, the interface, since no other Email Marketing software has an interface like this, which provides immediate comfort to any client that uses it. "

• Cons

• "I do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, since I have found platforms with almost the same functions, and at a much lower price, I demand cheaper prices that allow the purchase of the plans. "

• "Since I know MPZMail, I thought that the problem with this platform are the prices, I really would like this software to offer more accessible prices because it has very interesting functions. "

• "I do not like that MPZMail always focuses on Email Marketing and does not try to offer variety to the client, since making one area only tends to mark a somewhat boring stay. "

Browse MPZMail Reviews

Eduardo from Polar

Like Implementation in MPZMail, nice software Email.

MPZMail is a very productive software that generates very good results in such a short time. Entrepreneurially MPZMail has made me emerge, since I have been able to completely improve the field of Marketing completely in my company, I hope that I continue to provide these excellent results.

Pros

I really like the way of implementation in MPZMail, since it is not like other platforms that only focus on a single type of Marketing, Email, MPZMail also focuses on sending emails through the phone or other means, it is very good that you know vary the ways of working.

Cons

I do not like the prices of MPZMail, this is the only factor that affects it every day, since to opt for unlimited plans, you have to pay too much money, I would like these "Unlimited" plans to be more accessible with cheap prices than allow easy purchase.

Angelica from Kellogg Company

Very comprehensive experience of several factors.

Pros

I would say that the best features that MPZMail has a lot to do with its design, but most of all, customer attention is also influencing, since first, the design is revolutionizing a lot the way to use the program, but on the other hand, the technical support complements in itself a factor of help for each client, and revolutionizes as such, the great handling of the platform.

Cons

The parts that need to improve in MPZMail, would be the prices that have the unlimited plans, I think that you should add more adapted prices as such to the people who will buy it, not so exaggerated prices. I believe that as there are unlimited plans, there are also plans that limit subscriptions, but they should be a bit cheaper to have better accessibility.

Ashley from Tecan

Improvement of advertising area.

MPZMail is a very basic software, and I would recommend using it in small companies, since with the potential it has, it can make them grow in a couple of months, it has benefited me in the sense of being able to achieve stability in the advertising area of my business.

Pros

MPZMail has a configuration to automate much more an advertising campaign, they are predetermined configurations that actually help the campaigns, making them shorter and with a clearer objective, that's what I like the most.

Cons

The problem comes in its design, however, I think that MPZMail is more than that, since it has functions that work correctly in the long term, and the design should not matter much, although it does have an influence on comfort.

Katherine from Ryder System

Organized fuctions with full design MPZ.

MPZMail has benefited me a lot, in the business environment, because in my area of ​​work I have been able to send emails automatically with MPZ and thus be able to transmit information about our services to customers.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the fantastic interface and platform so ordered that it has, the functions are very well organized to access them in a matter of seconds and control the Emails in an easier and accessible way, very good software.

Cons

I do not like the prices that MPZMail has, since to access an unlimited plan you have to pay a lot of money, and it does not seem fair to me, I would like MPZ to be a cheaper program with access to cheaper plans that allow small businesses, enter the circle of sending Email.

Luisana from Poá Parfum

Automation is very good, but you should think about the design.

Despite the ugly design that it has, it has provided me with excellent benefits regarding the sending of Email, it has exponentially improved the Marketing area of ​​my company thanks to the automation it represents.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the ease with which it is possible to send an Email through an advertising campaign, since in this platform you should not do anything more than a simple campaign, everything else is automatic.

Cons

I do not like the design of MPZMail, the truth is that it is very horrible, I would like them to implement better colors to better represent the comfort and design that they present to customers who use the software.

Maykol from Charleys Philly Steaks

Excellent benefits but little variety.

MPZMail has made my company more serious with respect to the campaigns it carries out, has managed to establish a more stable communication and a guarantee of subscription to the client, perfect benefits.

Pros

MPZMail is a software that does not have many good things, but it does have some that stand out, as it is, the reception of each Email. Subscribers to a campaign can receive the emails sent in a matter of seconds or moments.

Angelica from Kellogg Company

The quality of MPZMail in its interface, provides an excellent stay.

I benefited from the use of MPZMail because I managed to get too many subscriptions in such a short time. Currently, since I implemented MPZMail in my company, subscriptions have grown exponentially.

Pros

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail does not have ompatability to carry out advertising campaigns through a mobile phone, because if it were compatible, it would be great to advertise through the phone, wherever the person is.

Denton from Satori Institute

Excellent platform.

This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to "get to work" right away and begin issuing e-mail campaigns. Tools for creating a newsletter, sign-up form (or button), auto-responder, and subscription group are all included and consist of clear and organized steps to follow. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of your e-mail campaigns are clear, concise, and simple. Options for embedding your sign-up form or button are included and you are given the opportunity to preview all created newsletters as well as test them for spam filtering. Overall, very cost-efficient and easy to use.

Ed from Terry's Treats

August 2015

MPZMail- Great small business solution.

We are new users to this app, and have just sent out our first campaign. The interface is pretty clean, it was very easy to set up, and importing my existing contacts only took a few minutes. I appreciate that it automatically eliminates duplicate email addresses. Creating the newsletter was a snap, I intend to explore different formats as we get deeper into the program. We had results from our first mailing within seconds, and can track who opens, who clicks through to our website, who unsubscribes, and what bounced. Direct customer support could be more responsive, but other than that, I have no issues with the app or the company.

Holger from German Toy Store Ltd.

Easy to use software with good features but no customer service.

Pros

Easy to use software with many features for a very reasonable price. Can be recommended to anyone who is able to set up everything on his own.

Cons

As already mentioned before, MPZmail seems to be a one-man-company. Customer service is almost non-existing.

Gladis from Health Net

An easier way to apply Email Marketing.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail because I have managed to establish Email Marketing in my company but a little more adapted, it has made it easier to apply for all employees, absolutely for everyone.

Pros

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices in the unlimited plans, they are prices that exceed the limited plans and it should not be, because the unlimited ones would have more benefits to the client, and I think that they should be more accessible for the user with respect to the price.

Paula from Starbucks

MPZMail is an immediate support quality.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail in the area of ​​Email Marketing, not in a very bruce way, but in fact it has brought some other benefit, as has been to improve that area, and make various improvements in it.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the quality of support it has, the antecedence that it has to the client is an attention that no other Email Marketing software has, I truly admire this platform for how it cares for the client and its comfort .

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail is so slow on mobile devices, and it's not necessarily because of the internet connection, but for some other reason, it does not work correctly on Android or iOS devices.

Vigney from Poá Parfum

They must arrange the design and the colors they use for better quality and customer comfort.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail since I have been able to send consecutive emails automatically, in my company there are many people subscribed to our Emails, and with just writing it, we can automatically send it to many people with this platform.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is that it has unlimited plans regarding subscriptions, in this way you can receive multiple subscriptions without any limit and you can work freely.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such an ugly design, I really do not like the colors it has, since they do not give comfort when using it, I would like the colors to change for better quality control.

Marielvis from Kellogg Company

Simple functions for more speed.

I benefited from MPZmail because despite the high prices it has, you can work comfortably and very efficiently in my company, it can be easily integrated with the simple functions to use.

Pros

Basically what I like most about having MPZMail present within my company, is that the ease with which it adapts to new clients is very good, it is not necessary to read the instructions to make a light use within the platform.

Carole from Kellogg Company

MPZmail provides business advances in a matter of months, a projected progress.

The use of MPZmail and the benefits it has brought, is strongly related to the progress in the structure of my company, as we have found a stable way to contact the customer effectively and in a matter of seconds.

Pros

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices, since I have researched and there are many other software that offer the same service and for a very low price, I would like MPZMail to follow these steps.

Chense from Chevrolet

The automation it generates and the ease of working in MPZMail.

The use of MPZMail at a certain point has been beneficial, since we have managed to make Email Marketing much more agile and achieve it in a more automated way and without having to resort to long works.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is that it is quite easy to use software, you can create an advertising campaign and take control of it in a matter of seconds and without the need to read instructions.

Annie from Oracle

MPZmail perfects Marketing, makes it more innovative and interesting.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail a lot at an entrepreneurial level, since I have managed to innovate in my company, I have managed to perfect the Marketing area day by day using this platform.

Pros

I really like that MPZMail has a good stability at the moment of communicating with customers, providing an uninterrupted platform for the immediate sending of emails on Marketing.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such a bad base when it comes to reviewing the subscription history in each advertising campaign, often not every subscriber is shown correctly.

Dashen from Data Science Central

Prospect with Emails and very fast.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is that it is really a software which provides features that help Email Marketing, because here the emails are delivered to the recipient in a matter of seconds and it is not necessary to wait that long.

Cons

What I do not like about MPZMAil is that prospectively I have noticed that unlimited plans have an exorbitant price, which means that users do not enter into confidence to buy them, I think that prices should decrease exponentially.

Allison from Moon Juice

I would like a design change.

Pros

The most pleasant thing that MPZMail has is the automation and the fast sending of emails, it is fantastic to be able to enjoy these services at a really low price, and on the other hand, to know that all those who sign up for the campaign, will receive their mail in time .

Cons

I do not like at all that MPZMail has such an ordinary design, the design does not have colors that are sharp or colors that attract attention, which shows boredom.

Miriam from Henkel

MPZMail is variation of expectations.

Pros

MPZMail is a platform where you can work in a very appropriate way, since it offers immediate automation free of charge for all campaigns, with a high rate of autoresponders to all subscriptions, MPZmail really makes a difference in all email plaforms .

Cons

I would like MPZMail to adapt the colors and the design it uses, since there is currently a very little renewed design, a design that does not offer any possibility of amusement for the users that use it.

Andrea from Andrea Steane

No customer service / Lack of technical support - don't sign up!

Cons

The only way you can reach technical support/customer service is via a chatbox. It has been more than 1 month, and I still have not heard from them. I managed to send them emails, I have been posting on their Facebook Page, send them a FB Message, Chat box, asking for help, for more than a month and I just got NO reply at all! I think this company is only run by one person. And at this point, it seems that one person is even selective on who is helping as on the FB post threats. Another user mentioned the same thing about no support at all, and suddenly he replied - but only to him. If he could just man up, say I am sorry, and start helping would be awesome! But nothing so far, unfortunately.

Helen from JustClick

Recommend

Pros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. In free- version may send up to 12,000 emails coming in a month. User-friendly interface: one can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery. I recommend.

Paula from Paradise Weddings, Guam

MPZmail App

I'm new to this kinda thing and thought it might be too complicated for me. So far it has worked great. I'm doing a raffle to increase traffic to my facebook and to build a mailing list of potential wedding clients. With a click of a button I was able to export all my new contacts from rafflecopter to my MPZmail. Then I sent out a welcome newsletter. I was able to watch in real time as people opened their email. Call me cheezy but I found that fun and exciting. The features really help you see where you are and how the clients respond or did not respond.

Elena from The Moscow Press

Recommend/

Pros: stable compounds transmission of messages on open relays. Supports the format html, you can put a ready script letter template. Flexible policies: from 50 destinations in the initial stages - for free. Significant expansion of the free limit for the recommendations, or advertising service dispatches on your website. One can easily keep track of opened, bounced and links clicked. Also, fast registration, which is very convenient. But most of all pleased with the stable multi-threaded delivery. Using the program is very user-friendly!

Michael from HorseHero

Perfect Email Marketing

We've been email marketing our products and services for about 8 years and we've gone through a lot of services. We discovered MPZMail about a year ago and haven't looked back since. We love the easy to design amazing looking signup forms, we use them for lots of landing pages. The newsletter designer is superb and takes us literally minutes to create stunning campaigns. And its brilliant how you can see the stats popping up as they happen - Opens, links clicked, etc. Thanks MPZMail, keep up the good work!

Dr. Sana from Munfarid Consulting SPC.

MPZMail is worth recommendation!

My personal experience with MPZMail is great. I love the ease of use and simple work flow in all aspects. highly recommended

Pros

Cons

Came to know very late.

Kirsten from The Walking Cookbook

So far, so great!

I was really disappointed when the WIX GetSubscribers app limited my newsletters to 3 per month without a monthly rate upgrade. MPZMail has the same functionality (a slightly lower font selection) but with MUCH more practical payment options (monthly, yearly, and pay-as-you-go credits). For an amateur website maker with relatively few subscribers and weekly newsletters, the pay-as-you-go option is perfect for me! So far I am extremely pleased.

Mariam from Intercamp Consulting

February 2015

An easy solution to small business marketing

MPZMail has opened a new channel to small business marketing using their email campaign and newsletter platform. However people may find it difficult to make the most of the reward scheme as most people that would benefit from my stand point are small businesses who can't afford to pay the expensive charges of other platforms. Overall, the site offers what the essentials are regarding email marketing and small businesses can leverage on this.

Wornitha from Turning Pages Pictorial Heirlooms

Great Customer Service

I had problems loading an image. I tried several times but was unsuccessful. Once I sent an email to MPZMail Customer Service it was only minutes did I receive a response. They asked me to send to them the image that I had problem loading (which I did) and they loaded it directly into my account. How awesome is that!?!?! Also, the Control Panel has a clean look and very user friendly!

Response from MPZMail

Replied September 2014

Our pleasure! And thanks so much for reviewing mpz!

September 2015

Rod from Residential Property Investments Lts

September 2015

MPZ MAIL Awesome APP

Recently set MPZ MAIL up on my Website and have now sent a monthly newsletter two databases. Very easy to set up and operate and professional looking newsletter templates. Its a must have for all businesses who wish to have professional database contact and management. Statistics are great and enable me to keep my databases current. Customer assistance is done by message txt and is prompt and efficient. Well done MPZ Mail.

January 2016

Aaron from Travel Treasures and Tours

January 2016

Great App (on Wix). More than meets our expectaions.

I just started using this program for my website and it is awesome. I highly recommend playing around with some of the features and form set ups. The customization is fantastic. Right now I'm on the FREE version but once my email subscriber numbers move up I will definitely be upgrading to a pay package. Will update later if there are any issues but for now I am more than happy.

Vanessa from Codessquare

Awesome !!

So far this application has been very user friendly. This app is so easy to use. I have used Constant Contact for years and I think MPZMail is much easier to use, yet just as professional and organized. I love the automatic campaign update emails that they send, it makes it easy to know what is working, and what isn't. Simple and easy, I love it! Highly Reccommend!

June 2015

Paul from Halcyon Publishing

June 2015

Simply not working

This is an easy product to use and set up. However, I found that about 50% of people who signed up to my subscriber list had their names and email addresses blank. Basically I was losing half of my subscribers. MPZ emailed me that they had fixed this problem back in April 2015 but still I am losing subscribers who have completed my subscriber form only to have them show up on my subscriber list with absolutely no name or email details. Response to emails is erratic. My last email two weeks ago, explaining that the problem had not gone away, has not been replied to. I looked at Mailchimp several times as an alternative, but gave up. Too complicated.

Response from MPZMail

Replied November 2015

Hi Paul Im sorry you had issues. We fixed this bug quite a long time ago. Thanks Mike

Jason from JM Design

Fantastic product, amazing customer service.

The application it's self is good, very easy to use and navigate around the pricing is also extremely competitive. The best thing about MPZMail is the customer service from Mike, he is so helpful and always responds to any questions and tries to impliment any suggestions for features that you make.

Kurt from Foudo Estate

Best app ever

Courtney from Gypsy Quartz Blog

Almost perfect!

I was really impressed with the prices and the "credit" idea after using wix's shoutout newsletters and viewing their outrageous prices! Although there isn't a lot of freedom with creating the subscription box for your website, it's manageable and easy to work with! Did I mention affordable?

Jason from Lew Osler Racing

Fantastic

A fantastic company, never had any problems and always respond to messages/emails very quickly. Pro's: + Great Price (Free at the moment for me) + Great customer service + Extremely easy to use + Great looking newsletters + Great looking sign up forms/buttons Cons - None!

Jane from Skin Deep Laser Solutions

February 2015

This is an easy email advertising app once you get used to being in there. It does take some time to get used to it, or at least for someone like myself who is not a savvy computer person. I do like using the email app to keep my clients informed of news and upcoming specials.

Jefferson from centronuevassendas

Great Experience MPZMail

I am really pleased with the service of MPZMail, because is a unique service and only, that is offering such a good services as is the creation of mails to people has not know about html code, and all related to it Great job guys and Congrats cheers

Ivan from Pricalica

Fast and easy

I'm perfectly happy with MPZMail. I'm using it to send a nice email with pictures to my contacts and it is working great. Easy to use without any knowledge of webdesign and informatics.

Jeta from Sava Tours

December 2015

Very nice, clean platform, easy to use

I just opened my account and already am able to send out my Newsletter. Very easy to use, intuitive, gives everything you need to be successful with email marketing. Recommend wholeheartedly!

salim from skyfast

February 2015

Its amazing & supportive for small business

Today when i searching on the internet for email provider, then i try MPZMail and i am satisfy with their service, features, support. Its amazing & supportive for small business to start their business

Pete from Parkeon

Great app, great service

MPZMail is such a refreshing experience. It's so simple, easy to use and in my opinion a far better product and price than Mail Chimp. It's sooo fast and slick to use as well! Keep up the great work guys!

March 2015

Bree from Jaroo Design

March 2015

MPZ MAIL is awesome!

Mpz mail is so good for my website. It shows stats of users that have opened up the email, and organises them very nicely. It's very customisable and doesn't show any branding on themselves.

Nathalie from Holistic Self

January 2015

Easy to use and professional!

I use MPZ to create my newsletters. It is easy to use and I'm constantly getting compliments on how professional they look. I like the tracking system for my campaigns. Great product!

Victor from OMBSL

Using MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended

Using MPZ Mail is easy and intuitive, highly recommended. You may get insights from your campaings and statistics. Also smart newsletter templates.

Danijel from SCnet Doboj

Free Email Marketing

Free Email Marketing software and services. Create beautiful emails, then send and track the results...excellent MPZMail

denis from Nyder

greatly helped our company to increase our revenues

Application excellent, greatly helped our company to increase our revenues get new customers and closing new contracts.

April 2016

Kerwin from Island Dooflicky

April 2016

Excellent

This platform is very easy to use and now it has become so dependable. I don't know what I would do without it!

March 2016

Andrea from BARE Studio

March 2016

Works for us. I'd recommend trying it too.

Not quite up there with MailChimp in terms of functionality but intuitive enough and well laid out. Great value too.