All MPZMail Reviews

Eduardo

Like Implementation in MPZMail, nice software Email.

MPZMail is a very productive software that generates very good results in such a short time. Entrepreneurially MPZMail has made me emerge, since I have been able to completely improve the field of Marketing completely in my company, I hope that I continue to provide these excellent results.

Pros

I really like the way of implementation in MPZMail, since it is not like other platforms that only focus on a single type of Marketing, Email, MPZMail also focuses on sending emails through the phone or other means, it is very good that you know vary the ways of working.

Cons

I do not like the prices of MPZMail, this is the only factor that affects it every day, since to opt for unlimited plans, you have to pay too much money, I would like these "Unlimited" plans to be more accessible with cheap prices than allow easy purchase.

Angelica

Very comprehensive experience of several factors.

Pros

I would say that the best features that MPZMail has a lot to do with its design, but most of all, customer attention is also influencing, since first, the design is revolutionizing a lot the way to use the program, but on the other hand, the technical support complements in itself a factor of help for each client, and revolutionizes as such, the great handling of the platform.

Cons

The parts that need to improve in MPZMail, would be the prices that have the unlimited plans, I think that you should add more adapted prices as such to the people who will buy it, not so exaggerated prices. I believe that as there are unlimited plans, there are also plans that limit subscriptions, but they should be a bit cheaper to have better accessibility.

Ashley

Improvement of advertising area.

MPZMail is a very basic software, and I would recommend using it in small companies, since with the potential it has, it can make them grow in a couple of months, it has benefited me in the sense of being able to achieve stability in the advertising area of my business.

Pros

MPZMail has a configuration to automate much more an advertising campaign, they are predetermined configurations that actually help the campaigns, making them shorter and with a clearer objective, that's what I like the most.

Cons

The problem comes in its design, however, I think that MPZMail is more than that, since it has functions that work correctly in the long term, and the design should not matter much, although it does have an influence on comfort.

Katherine

Organized fuctions with full design MPZ.

MPZMail has benefited me a lot, in the business environment, because in my area of ​​work I have been able to send emails automatically with MPZ and thus be able to transmit information about our services to customers.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the fantastic interface and platform so ordered that it has, the functions are very well organized to access them in a matter of seconds and control the Emails in an easier and accessible way, very good software.

Cons

I do not like the prices that MPZMail has, since to access an unlimited plan you have to pay a lot of money, and it does not seem fair to me, I would like MPZ to be a cheaper program with access to cheaper plans that allow small businesses, enter the circle of sending Email.

Luisana

Automation is very good, but you should think about the design.

Despite the ugly design that it has, it has provided me with excellent benefits regarding the sending of Email, it has exponentially improved the Marketing area of ​​my company thanks to the automation it represents.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the ease with which it is possible to send an Email through an advertising campaign, since in this platform you should not do anything more than a simple campaign, everything else is automatic.

Cons

I do not like the design of MPZMail, the truth is that it is very horrible, I would like them to implement better colors to better represent the comfort and design that they present to customers who use the software.

Angelica

The quality of MPZMail in its interface, provides an excellent stay.

I benefited from the use of MPZMail because I managed to get too many subscriptions in such a short time. Currently, since I implemented MPZMail in my company, subscriptions have grown exponentially.

Pros

I really like the design of MPZMail, the truth is I think they made it to order to please the client who uses it, the design is quite comfortable and provides a good stay.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail does not have ompatability to carry out advertising campaigns through a mobile phone, because if it were compatible, it would be great to advertise through the phone, wherever the person is.

Maykol

Excellent benefits but little variety.

MPZMail has made my company more serious with respect to the campaigns it carries out, has managed to establish a more stable communication and a guarantee of subscription to the client, perfect benefits.

Pros

MPZMail is a software that does not have many good things, but it does have some that stand out, as it is, the reception of each Email. Subscribers to a campaign can receive the emails sent in a matter of seconds or moments.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail always focuses on Email Marketing and does not try to offer variety to the client, since making one area only tends to mark a somewhat boring stay.

Denton

Time used: Free Trial

February 2015

Excellent platform.

This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to "get to work" right away and begin issuing e-mail campaigns. Tools for creating a newsletter, sign-up form (or button), auto-responder, and subscription group are all included and consist of clear and organized steps to follow. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of your e-mail campaigns are clear, concise, and simple. Options for embedding your sign-up form or button are included and you are given the opportunity to preview all created newsletters as well as test them for spam filtering. Overall, very cost-efficient and easy to use.

Ed

Time used: Free Trial

August 2015

MPZMail- Great small business solution.

We are new users to this app, and have just sent out our first campaign. The interface is pretty clean, it was very easy to set up, and importing my existing contacts only took a few minutes. I appreciate that it automatically eliminates duplicate email addresses. Creating the newsletter was a snap, I intend to explore different formats as we get deeper into the program. We had results from our first mailing within seconds, and can track who opens, who clicks through to our website, who unsubscribes, and what bounced. Direct customer support could be more responsive, but other than that, I have no issues with the app or the company.

Holger

Easy to use software with good features but no customer service.

Pros

Easy to use software with many features for a very reasonable price. Can be recommended to anyone who is able to set up everything on his own.

Cons

As already mentioned before, MPZmail seems to be a one-man-company. Customer service is almost non-existing.

Gladis

An easier way to apply Email Marketing.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail because I have managed to establish Email Marketing in my company but a little more adapted, it has made it easier to apply for all employees, absolutely for everyone.

Pros

What I like the most about MPZMail is, above all, the interface, since no other Email Marketing software has an interface like this, which provides immediate comfort to any client that uses it.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices in the unlimited plans, they are prices that exceed the limited plans and it should not be, because the unlimited ones would have more benefits to the client, and I think that they should be more accessible for the user with respect to the price.

Paula

MPZMail is an immediate support quality.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail in the area of ​​Email Marketing, not in a very bruce way, but in fact it has brought some other benefit, as has been to improve that area, and make various improvements in it.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the quality of support it has, the antecedence that it has to the client is an attention that no other Email Marketing software has, I truly admire this platform for how it cares for the client and its comfort .

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail is so slow on mobile devices, and it's not necessarily because of the internet connection, but for some other reason, it does not work correctly on Android or iOS devices.

Vigney

They must arrange the design and the colors they use for better quality and customer comfort.

I have benefited from the use of MPZMail since I have been able to send consecutive emails automatically, in my company there are many people subscribed to our Emails, and with just writing it, we can automatically send it to many people with this platform.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is that it has unlimited plans regarding subscriptions, in this way you can receive multiple subscriptions without any limit and you can work freely.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such an ugly design, I really do not like the colors it has, since they do not give comfort when using it, I would like the colors to change for better quality control.

Marielvis

Simple functions for more speed.

I benefited from MPZmail because despite the high prices it has, you can work comfortably and very efficiently in my company, it can be easily integrated with the simple functions to use.

Pros

Basically what I like most about having MPZMail present within my company, is that the ease with which it adapts to new clients is very good, it is not necessary to read the instructions to make a light use within the platform.

Cons

I do not like that MPZmail has such high prices, since I have found platforms with almost the same functions, and at a much lower price, I demand cheaper prices that allow the purchase of the plans.

Carole

MPZmail provides business advances in a matter of months, a projected progress.

The use of MPZmail and the benefits it has brought, is strongly related to the progress in the structure of my company, as we have found a stable way to contact the customer effectively and in a matter of seconds.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is the interface, from the first moment When I started using it in my company, I realized that it was very attractive and comfortable software for its use.

Cons

I do not like that MPZMail has such high prices, since I have researched and there are many other software that offer the same service and for a very low price, I would like MPZMail to follow these steps.

Chense

The automation it generates and the ease of working in MPZMail.

The use of MPZMail at a certain point has been beneficial, since we have managed to make Email Marketing much more agile and achieve it in a more automated way and without having to resort to long works.

Pros

What I like most about MPZMail is that it is quite easy to use software, you can create an advertising campaign and take control of it in a matter of seconds and without the need to read instructions.

Cons

Since I know MPZMail, I thought that the problem with this platform are the prices, I really would like this software to offer more accessible prices because it has very interesting functions.

Annie