• Pros

• "Fantastic support whenever I needed help with anything or have questions about best practices for doing cold email marketing"

• "It's difficult to decide what I like most about this software. The functionality is amazing yet I have never encountered a support team like this one! "

• "I love that I can upload thousands of contacts with personalized email messages and followups that keep getting automatically sent until the recipient responds."

• Cons

• "The UI isn't beautiful (but it works well, so that's not a huge deal)"

• "My client had some troubles with operating the tool. But like I said, since I took control over it, with the help of the support team, everything went smoothly. "

• "Setting up the follow up emails was a bit scary. It seemed very easy to set up an email train that would fire incorrectly - though this didn't actually happen to me."

Browse QuickMail.io Reviews

Greg from UC Clearly

I'd give 10 STARS if possible!

I have multiple cold outreach programs going on at any given time. I love how I can set workflows to rank the results and optimize the time that I take following up in a more efficient method. I can call a more qualified list instead of "dialing for dollars" cold calling.

Pros

Cons

Some of the functionality took me a while to get used to, but it was a short learning curve thanks to the amazing support team.

Reasons for Choosing QuickMail.io

I was impressed by the functionality of Quickmail compared to the others.

Response from HCG Partners

Replied July 2019

Hi Greg, Wow thanks for your awesome review! I'm so thrilled to hear that you're finding QuickMail useful for your sales outreach campaigns, and that you even have multiple campaigns running at a time. The rest of the team also saw your review and was happy to hear that you had a great experience with support. We're all thankful and glad that you're seeing success. :-)

Mark from POA

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great value

If you are unsure which product to choose pick Quickmail. Deliverabily matters the most, this product delivers and if the email providers you can count on Quickmail to help you readjust your sails. To succeed with cold email you need to be a student of the game, these guys are good, and they will help you , just reach out to them and you wont be let down.

Pros

I have used two other platforms. The commitment of Quickmail to your success as a user is by far their strongest feature. In addition, their recommendations jumped my deliverability up 60+% Listen to the founders podcast to improve your skill, and on three occasions the founder has done Zoom meetings with me and my marketing staff to help us and migrate to the new platform. Your feedback is valued and you are not a customer you are part of a team. What they provide is hands down the best experience I have had as a customer. Being in sales I have high expectations because I deliver a great customer experience. Hats off to Quickmail, they have me beat in that department. I am a raving fan because I know they have my back, and want me to succeed.

Cons

TheReporting isnt great, it suffices. I hope the new version is better.

Reasons for Choosing QuickMail.io

Good value, not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but with the support and the podcast plus the user community ( which is cool ) you get to be a part of the game, learn best practices, learn from others, etc. if you want to win, get good people on your side who want you to win too. These guys are a no brained.

The Best Cold Emailing Solution

Keeping my pipeline full without creating content, going to conferences or cold calling.

Pros

- QuickMail evolved over the years to make it easier to target bigger companies - Great podcast and Facebook group to stay up-to-date to complement the software - Extremely helpful support team

Cons

- it takes too long until the new version is released which has promising features - it is not possible to automatically email another person in the company if the first person did not reply but things like that can be done with Zapier.

It was great to used QuickMail!

It's helping me blast emails to many leads a day and it easy to set it up. I also can see the process and can see the percentage of replies, open, bounce leads every sequence I've created. But still, it needs to improve on the automatic sheet import so it will be able to add more than just 5th sheets at the same times. Thank you!

Pros

It's easy to use, help my work, the support team also helpful.

Cons

It's simple and helpful, so I can learn how to use it in a short time. There are also help menu where you can find ways to fix your problem.

Hans from Termageddon LLC

Great product- wildly impressive support

Very satisfied with the product. Their 'kick ass support' team responds within minutes of my reachout which is really impressive.

Pros

Product allows me to communicate with my client base in bulk, but still coming right from my email addres. A lot higher open rates/conversions because of this.

Cons

Site brands itself for cold reachouts. I think they have more to offer! I use it for communication with my client base!

Reasons for Choosing QuickMail.io

Because quickmail sends email right from your inbox. Fundamentally different than mailchimp/constant contact.

Response from HCG Partners

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review, Hans! Totally humbled by your kind words. :-)

Gerry from Stack and Co Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

QM Review

Good. but more than 5 Sequences would be great.

Pros

Good for email reach out automation for cold business development

Cons

Some parts of Quickmail can be more challenging to figure out. Just being allow 5 sequences can be limiting. I am a recruiter and I'd have multiple sequences for different jobs I am reaching out to candidates for. Also I need separate Sequence for the Client business development. so More than 5 sequences would be great.

Response from HCG Partners

Replied July 2019

Hi Gerry, Thanks for your wonderful review! :-) Good news: what you mentioned is actually possible, and there are no limits with sequences. You can run as many sequences as you'd like (there are no limits). When importing automatically, you can use up to 5 spreadsheets, but it's flexible because they can be updated anytime and you can continue to add new contacts anytime in these spreadsheets, if that makes sense. Feel free to reach out to us in support if you need any help with that -- we are glad to help!

Exceptional "always on" automated tools help me save time in all outbound email initiatives.

Pros

Startup! I made a few sequences, real short and personable at first. Load a list in (real easy to do). Once you connect the sequence to the list you are off to the races. Real-time analytics help make adjustments. The system checks replies - all automated. What's awesome is you quickly find out you can scale with ease. The system has your back, support too when you get stuck.

Cons

You can endlessly tweak your workflows, tasks etc. The problem is you have to click into the tool icons for whatever part you are engaged in. I'd like to see a quick link tool bar in each sub category for those repetitive tasks (no biggie its just a UI bottleneck). Maybe they can cull the most used tool links from all users and start there. Overall though this automated email system saves me huge amounts of time.

Eric from Polymorph Corporation

As complete as it is, it keeps getting better

Pros

Full range of capabilities. Setup as many prospect lists as desired, create the drip campaigns, provide endless testing variations, spread the deliver across many email addresses and more. Also, its creator continues to nurture his audience through a Facebook group, published a fairly good, concise book about what he's learned to make email marketing using QuickMail better, provides a set of video tutorials to get you up and running quickly and his team responds quickly. You get very good support from them for the price of your subscription. I was with him at the start, this product has steadily improved. His communications with the users is excellent. Looking at his attention to us honestly, he's doing what we all want - we get a better product all the time and as is, it just works. Yet, there is more to come because he's trained us to believe there is more to come.

Stuart from MapPlug

Industry: Facilities Services

Quickmail makes email marketing easy

Quickmail lets me email tons of business prospects easily for my industry-specific software solution. Very easy and affordable way to get in front of a lot of people.

Pros

Cons

The UI isn't beautiful (but it works well, so that's not a huge deal)

Bretton from Charlson Capital Partners, LLC

Excellent product, excellent service.

Automated email delivery and followup.

Pros

Cons

Wish it had a CRM to go with it. Then I could eliminate having to coordinate between the two systems and access everything from the same place.

Jenni from Talent Advance (PTY) Ltd

Excellent Support, Great Product

Pros

Great automation tool for cold emailing and follow up sequences Works brilliantly with Gmail Labels Workflows work well with Gmail Labels, great automation Brilliant & friendly support team Able to clone and copy sequences

Cons

The setup was a little difficult in the beginning because it was during the stage when didn't work well with Outlook. But once navigated around GSuite and how it works with Quickmail was easy after that

Brittany from Cenetric, Inc.

Excellent product for email marketing and very simple to use

Pros

It reliably works as intended and has just enough features to make it comprehensive without being bloated. I know nothing about drip campaigns or marketing, but it was so simple to setup that I didn't need to. The price is right, the service is excellent, the product is rock solid and does exactly what you need it to. The world would be so much easier if they used QuickMail.io as an example of how to produce software.

Cons

It could be prettier with more colors (and I'm really stretching to even say that's a con), but since I have to leave one --

Raluca from Coincheckup.com

Great cold email software

Quickmail helps me stay on top of the sales emails and have a clear pipeline at all times.

Pros

I like most the fact that I can organize my prospects and it has lots of flags, groups, scheduling functions.

Cons

I would like to be able to manually modify the text for a sequence for a single user and schedule different sequences for a single user.

Christopher from Territory Foods

Industry: Food Production

Great tool for one-off email blasts and cold email prospecting

Very easily send emails to prospects, resulting in sales.

Pros

Easily send one-off and follow up emails to people who have never heard from you before. Similar to direct mail, but in email. Sent in a way that makes the emails feel personal, as if they are being sent manually.

Casey from Keller Williams

Great App and Great Service

It's been fabulous. Customer service is especially great.

Pros

Super easy to use and has a very high open rate

Cons

Nothing to note here. Everything has been good so far.

Response from HCG Partners

Replied July 2019

Hi Casey, Thanks very much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're seeing success and high open rates in your email outreach. I also shared your kind words about support with our customer success team. :-)

Hannah from HR Partner

Best email tool out there

Saves time with email campaigns at scale.

Pros

QuickMail takes into account out of office replies, and even detects responses and modifies the campaign based on whether or not someone has responded. Basically all of your fears about email at scale are solved. I've tried all of the major email tools out there, and none of them had such clever functionality. It eliminates all of your manual work and picks up on replies in smart ways that other tools do not.

Cons

I have a hard time thinking of any negatives. There used to be not as much documentation, but they have added a ton in the past year so that you can easily find any answers you need. Plus, they are constantly adding new features.

Best customer support around

Pros

The tool is tremendously helpful. But the support is out of this world. Reps are incredibly responsive and incredibly helpful.

Cons

A few bugs that detract a bit UX. The team keeps iterating though and rolling out new features / fixing issues which is great.

Yuri from Topanda

Amazing customer support

Easily automating email sequences for the leads I generate from my marketing campaigns.

Pros

Very nice and kind support by the customer support rep. He helped me understand how to use the tool, and how best to integrate with other services. I manage the work on QuickMail for my client, and the support team really helped me provide a better service for my client.

Cons

Dave from Christensen and Nielsen Trading Co.

Great Custoomer Service

I am new at this -so far, I think it is a pretty cool tool. I like that I have it tied to G-Suite. I think that adds a little credibility to the service (Google apparently thinks it's cool) and to the emails I send.

Pros

I am a neophyte with email blasts. This platform was recommended to me and I was given a tutorial for it -which made it easy. the questions I have come up with have been handled well and without delay.

Cons

There is a learning curve, as with most things. There is nothing I dislike so far.