• Pros

• "The sofware is easy to use and its very helpful in my marketing strategy. I can manage our flyers and ads very well."

• "RedCappi is very straightforward. It's one of the easiest ESPs we've used. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone doing email marketing. "

• "Very user friendly and intuitive to help user navigate next steps."

• Cons

• "while mailing it take too long to send this mail few mails are getting to spam and also we want add some new themes for travel agents to"

• "Onlike other email marketing, redcappi does not take time to stay on cue Before it's been sent , and it has a good and easy reply and forward. "

• "No cons from us. RedCappi is user friendly for the beginners and a breeze for more experienced marketers."

Browse RedCappi Reviews

Emmanuel from Company Business Administrators

Industry: Graphic Design

My Experience with RedCappi

Time is the common currency we all have regardless of our differences. Being a business person made me realise that time is more important than more and those who have the ability to manage it well and redeem it, will always eat the best fruits in business. RedCappi allows me to realise this skill every time. The stress of writing too many emails and send them and then wait for feedback, it is a lot of time. With RedCappi, my marketing department operations are as easy as doing almost nothing, especially automatization and the ease of designing the email templates is just on another level. This allows me to focus my effort on things that I am likey to excel at while letting Redcappi take care of my emails.

Pros

The best thing that i can even make my reason to recommend Redcappi to anyone who is looking for an email marketing platform is the fact that one DOES NOT NEED to be a professional Graphic Designer or Marketer to use the platform. It is user-friendly

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the number of contacts I can add on a free plan. I wished It can be increased at least by 5%

Maryselle from Connection Chauffeur Limo

Very friendly user and manageable

I got the attention of my clients by using redcappi as a tool for my company profile and flyers.

Pros

Cons

Its only for email. And i ca 'nt use it in other sites like fb and social media.maybe in the future you can maximize it.

ahmed from etisalat

RedCappi Email Marketing

Pros

Its Purpose-oriented It Offers A Comprehensive Feature Suite Advanced And Useful Tracking Sound Anti-Spam Policy

Cons

the high price may be the only thing i dont like

Laurel from Handknitting.com

It has been uneven. Easy at first, more frustrating as time has gone by & I've learned more

Pros

Simple to learn and use. Offers a good variety of color/style options for a basic email program. Excellent database management & queue-ing of emails

Cons

Difficult to move from function to function. Ex: I'm working on an email to List A. I want to update List A before I send it. OK, I can open a bunch of new windows for every function in Redcappi, but why should I have to? I cannot even check when I last updated the list when I have the email creator open, because the email won't be saved if I switch to the list functions. Also irritating is the image gallery-- WAY TOO HARD to access and edit. In fact this might be my biggest complaint. My industry requires lots of visuals/photos, not text so much. I want to have some images, like the header logo, LOCKED so I can drop them into a new email without fussing with it. But, a lot of the images I upload for an email will be used only once. I have to be able to delete these!! Right now, every single change in the images has to be done one at a time. This is a big issue for me--I am in a rural area and internet is often slow.

Redcappi Is a perefect way for me to easily communicate with my list. You get good stats reports.

Pros

I love a few of the templates already laid out for us as well as the fact that they offer very detailed reports on every campaign which will help marketers wit their next ones.

Cons

There is a bit difficultly trying to login to the program and I am not fully sure why that may be but some times it just doesn't work for me.

evelynna from Nokia

RedCappi Email Marketing helps us send high quality emails to prospects

Thanks to RedCappi Email Marketing I can keep myself in continuous and personal communication with all my prospects.

Pros

What I liked most about this program was the CAN SPAM compliance tool, since in other companies, although they also have similar tools, some emails are marked as spam.

Cons

to have good results in sales and conversions with RedCappi Email Marketing, the free plan does not help us. I think there should be similar parameters to other companies in the case of free tests and plans.

Michael from Zone Data Systems, LLC

Easy and Reliable

Pros

RedCappi is extremely easy to use, and reliably delivers email marketing as intended. The dashboard is helpful and simple to understand.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Jelena from Upwork

A Great and Easy-to-Use tool for SMB Marketers

This software really made my life easier. I was looking for an email marketing tool that is easy to use, in order to create standard emails I could send to people who signed up for my newsletter. I learned really fast to use Redcappi and loved it right away.

Pros

I liked the way the interface is designed. It is definitely easy to use and I needed no training to get up to speed in order to create a beautiful email template.

Cons

They still don't offer bulk emails but will soon, so I am waiting for that. This is definitely one area for improvement.

Jonas from Jonaslindgren.net

Good autoresponder, but not for me

Pros

RedCappi is easy to get started with, you can import your list and the deliverability was fine. Easy to send emails from, simple interface.

Cons

The email deliverability from my testing, is better with both Get Response and Aweber, and to me (and probably almost everyone else) that's the most important feature of an autoresponder. With that said, I did like RedCappi during the time I used them, but ultimately I went with Aweber instead for better deliverability.

Sharjeel from LogiNext

I have run email marketing campaigns with Redcappi and found the product to be pretty user friendly

Not much, would say its a cost friendly solutions and can be a good fit for start-ups in initial phase. or small businesses for their email marketing needs.

Pros

Its easy to use campaign dashboard and campaign creation module is the winner. Also, custom template creation is pretty decent and not very restrictive unlike Mailchimp.

Cons

I feel the reporting structure can be more comprehensive. Competitors like Mailchimp & Marketo are way ahead in terms of campaign analytics.

Nikita from BD Foundation

Value for Money when it comes to email marketing

RedCappi has been helping me send emailers to my clientele helping me stay in touch with them and engage them, while saving the time of writing one to one to everyone

Pros

1. Cost effective 2. Easy to use 3. Nice templates

Cons

1. Little slow at times 3. Images upload at the end

LaToya from henryandlatoyaglenn.com

Great for beginners!!!

ease of use

Pros

Very affordable. Many beginning stage small businesses and free lancers are on a shoe string budget. RedCappi was the choice for me starting out in business. I appreciate the price, but the best benefit for me is the simplicity. The world of email software can be kind of confusing. RedCappi software is very simple. It makes it fun to create news letters versus a pain like with other popular email marketing software. RedCappi also has very nice templates

Cons

Phone support would be great, sometimes it's helpful to be able to quickly reach a vendor. I have had great experiences with the email support though.

Kaushal from FATbit technologies

This is the very good tool for email campaigns. I like this tool and most of our clients are using.

Easy campaign management.

Pros

I like the AB testing feature. I guess, no one is providing this kind of thing The most important thing I like is the user interface, it is very easy to use. Scoring tool is also very helpful to know about email template such as HTML errors, broken link etc

Cons

With free account they should allow 500-1000 emails instead 100. So that more users can sign up and try this awesome tool.

Sunny from Dorado

Excellent value!

Pros

Easy to use, great value for the price. Helped my business a lot!

Cons

Honestly cant think of anything. Platform helped me a lot

Felix Peter from 24/7 Virtual Assistant

January 2016

Oh RedCappi! The most easy, affordable and best email marketing software I have ever used!

This is a very simple email marketing service with the drag & drop email builder makes it fun and easy. Its easy to setup and with the help of Autoresponders we can create and schedule Autoresponders to welcome new subscribers and automatically send a series of emails in the following days. There is also the option to schedule the emails which need to be delivered at a specific data and time. There is also the option of Forward to a Friend feature, which I have forward it to my few friends. The best part is there is no Credit Card required for sign-up and its totally free. I am totally in love RedCappi which makes my life a lot easier with the number of emails we send in a single day.

Response from RedCappi

Replied January 2016

Thanks for reviewing our software! Please let us know if we can make anything easier for you to do.

Jason from PAC

Makes life easier

Satisfied, but delivery tracking should have been better.

Pros

Easy to use interface and functionality Flexible pricing Dependable

Cons

Delivery mechanism Delivery date and tracking

Very basic and smooth software. As a user the features are easy to use

Pros

Everything is simple yet technically perfect in design, I like how the autoresponder ties into diferent lists and promotions

Cons

Price gets a bit spendy. other companies give a better free plan but larger users prices are not bad

Ketan from Transpaytech

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to creat Campaign

Overall experience is good as of now , and customer support is very supportive

Pros

Tool is easy to make /create campaign. And have a report through stats

Cons

Need more feature to create good campaign design

Lynda from Education

Low cost email marketing with powerful tools

Low cost email marketing with powerful tools

Pros

For the price, this can't be beat. I checked all the top email marketing systems and Redcappi provides sophisticated reporting and scheduled emails without the huge cost.

Cons

I have only one minor complaint. I scheduled an email send for 8 am, and it wasn't completed until well after 10 am. My list is under 1000 names. Knowing it takes that long, next time I will schedule it for 2 hours earlier, so that's a simple work around.

Margarete from Hawaii State Senator Gil Riviere

Easy to create emails, but lots of back end confusing IT stuff to get emails actually sent

Pros

I like the templates, and the drag and drop features. It is easy to upload contacts and check the statistics of the e-blast.

Cons

There is always some add on IT stuff to do in order to get the emails to the inbox of our constituents. As someone who does not have an IT background, it's frustrating to get random emails saying we need to jump thru hoops (that are unclear) in order to get an email out. Especially when we have a item sensitive e-blast to send out.

Mukesh from GD Solutions

It's Free!! Love RedCappi

Totally I agreed with the previous review. Very Simple, Fun, and easy marketing service. It offers easy, affordable & the best email marketing features for businesses of all sizes to easily manage the email marketing needs. The most interesting part is drag & drop email builder that is very easy for busy schedule... Five stars Loving it

Response from RedCappi

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the feedback! Reach out to us for any questions.

Andre from L&L Hawaiian BBQ

Easy to use Email Service

We've been using RedCappi for almost 4 years now to send our weekly emails to our customers. We love it because it's really straightforward and easy to create and send our newsletters each week, saving us time to focus on other important elements in our business.

Response from RedCappi

Replied February 2016

thanks for the feedback Andre, we appreciate the review :) Happy Sending :)

Ty from Premier Learning Solutions

The easiest ESP I've found

Pros

The editor and templates are extremely straightforward. I've used some really clunky marketing tools, RedCappi isn't one of them. What I like best and get the most benefit from is the reporting - it's thorough and helps us make quick decisions.

HITESH from ANVI HOLIDAYS

It's very good to share our product to customer as we are travel agents

we can arise work from this marketing tool

Pros

One Touch Go and design on your own really we can upload and attached any file for marketing purpose. we will recommend to other customer also

Madison from Just Keep Singing

Industry: Writing and Editing

My RedCappi Review

Pros

-affordable pricing -easy to use -great user interface -scheduled e-mailing

Cons

-some product prices are a little over budget for beginner Bloggers, YouTubers, etc.

Jeremy from Personal

First Email Swipe

No Cons, Just Pro's 1. Great Staff 2. Great Email deliverability 3. This company will beat A-Weber soon, get on board. so Far 5 Stars for Each.

Response from RedCappi

Replied February 2016

Jeremy, Thank you very much for the kind review. We appreciate the feedback, and happy sending.

Ashish from Self-employed

Liked the email marketing software. Very efficient to use and great value for money.

Ease of use. Analytics and tracking abilities. Great value for money.

Pros

Fast and efficient email marketing software. Robust technology and easy tracking and analysis. Also the software is user friendly.

Cons

They should bring more packages for customized needs. Also the limitations for the free users should be decreased to a level

Manish from Mountain Trails Tours & Travels

It is a very user friendly software. Better than most of the other products available in the market

Pros

a. Simple to use b. Not too technical c. Delivery statistics d. Maintains a record of all the previously sent mails e. Easy to add contacts f. A good strike rate

Cons

I would like the software to be slightly more competitive in terms of pricing. Also, please provide offers for repeat customers

Jessica from Medical Education Group

Ease of use, check!

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything not to like! I've sent a handful of campaigns, they've all been top notch and received well by our customers.

Shyam from Kanvick travels

Best performance of redcappi

Very nice Experience with redcappi

Pros

It is best software for email marketing i have more 1000 mails per day. I will use continuously. I want join recapping software.

Cons

I like email marketing this software also good for email marketing. It is very nice software. I like it.

floremie from Education

I have a unfogettable experience which takes part of ny growth.

Easy and fast.

Pros

easy to manage and use. Its very helpful especially when you are at rush to to do your work. I will recommend

Cons

Sometimes log the application but i think because of the network provider. I think you need to advertise more so that many will use

rehana from rehana

redcappi is awesome Autoresponder

redcappi is awesome Autoresponder good delivery great customer Service i want use life time

Response from RedCappi

Replied February 2016

thanks for the review we appreciate the feedback, and happy sending

Davin from Tarant Video Productions

Really easy to use use, found it to be really effective

Pros

I like that it tracks when emails are opened. It really allowed me to pin point who I was effectively reaching

Cons

I fount it a bit of a process manually entering in all my email addresses into the system as my financial program won't export to excel.

RedCappi Review

Average. Like the ease of use but would not recommend for new marketers

Pros

Because I post my own html's it is very easy to use.

Cons

Needs segmentation!!!!!!! better reporting

Clement from Clement Ogoro outreach Ministry

Pros

The the tracking of mails and the space to keep previous mails, it make my mission mails easy to read The image storage it's quite reasonable,and for the trail it's the best for small bizness owners

harkesh from rhmhospitality

good software

dear we happy to inform you your software is very good also use our circle in travels agent thanks

Response from RedCappi

Replied February 2016

thanks for the review and happy sending :)

G Chandra from vve

January 2016

one of my friend suggested

i heard about it with one of my friend and testing this..

Response from RedCappi

Replied January 2016

great, thanks for reviewing and happy sending :)

Jess from Manifest Everyday

Easy to Use, Great for Beginners

They have great customer service!

Pros

- Ease of use - Free for up to 100 contacts - Basic features to get you started with email marketing

Cons

No templates No advanced autoresponder features

Raquel from sos

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great email marketing option

Efficient and reliable.

Pros

Very user friendly and intuitive to help user navigate next steps.

Cons

Limitations in functionality compared to competition.

Bruno from Facultad de Medicina - UNAM

Seemed good option for small medical office, but they really are into big budget companies

Easy to use marketing tool but somewhat limited for free accounts.

Pros

Building of campaigns is a very intuitive and easy-to-use process with several graphic options in a neat, elegant web site design, ease of use is average

Cons

Free account is way too limited regarding managing contacts: you have to delete one at a time, you can't delete in bulk, therefore you waste too much time managing contacts.

Valdemar

Fun and easy to use

Pros

Fun and easy to use. Monitoring campaigns is very easy and very well graphically displayed. I'll recommend this software.

Cons

It was a bit confusing in the beginning, some of our staff members couldn't get a hand on it, but now it is really helping us a lot.