All Remarkety Reviews

Brian

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Remarkety is the best value on the market

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

PROS

Price Automation options Integration with Big Commerce Support

CONS

Visual appearance Lacking in analytics

erik

Retail, 11-50 employees

Highly Recommend Remarkety

PROS

I would say the ease of use has been a pleasant surprise. Being able to implement a template and be off and running has been nice. Reporting is good and the ability to build some automations has been useful. Deliverability also has been a key factor in why we stay with Remarkety

CONS

Some filtering options when creating segments is missing. Not having the ability (unless there is a way) to filter by mobile device or operating system has been a drawback. Also with follow up sequences I wish there could be more integration with BigCommerce.

Reason for choosing Remarkety

The features were comparable to the other products but the price won versus the others.

Reviewed May 2020

Solid build marketing automation

My overall experience of the system is good, but I would like more rich data integrations to the ecommerce platforms that we use.

PROS

The funnel visualizations are great - they really give you a good overview of value delivered by each campaigns

CONS

The software can feel quite tedious to use at times and do not have the seem polished feels as other marketing automation solutions currently on the market.

Kyle

Fishery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Remarkety Review

Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

PROS

The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

CONS

We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

We wanted to see more analytic information and be able to send follow up emails to customers. We do miss their ability to create new email groups though

Jason

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A Welcome Change from the Competition

Our overall experience with Remarkety has been excellent. From onboarding to our ongoing meetings with our success coach to insure we are getting the most out of the software. Top notch customer support!

PROS

We love the easy to use editor and having the ability to manage and segment our list easily with the many conditions that Remarkety provides.

CONS

We would like to see the product have a Subscription Management feature to allow customers to chose what they receive rather than be removed all together.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Mailchimp isn't a bad software, it just was't for us. After many years with them we decided to move to Remarkety due to the ease of use. Mailchimp seems clunky and difficult to use for us so Remarkety was the right choice for us.

Harun

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Great possibilities and easy to use

We use it for 5 years now. We have a good background in email marketing and don't plan to move over to a new tool. Remarkety has a great support team.

PROS

The easy connection with magento 2. The templates are up to date

CONS

Bit more reporting. However the analytics and recommendations are very valuable.

Far more attractive pricing

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Seamless connection with Magento 2 and the great support of Remarkety.

Kevin

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Excellent choice for keeping contact with large customer base.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the software and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to engage their audience.

PROS

I love the analytics and how well remarkety tracks the customer experience throughout your purchase funnel.

CONS

The newsletter layout side of the software is powerful, and on that note I do wish there were more templates available to just plug in and run with.

Reason for choosing Remarkety

Mailchimp did not seem as powerful, and I still stand by that decision.

asher

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

user friendly

The support service is truly what makes this product great. I do not worry about encountering a problem because I know the support is lighting fast and really strong.

PROS

The customer support is incredible. It makes learning how to use the software, possible. Creating newsletters is o much more user-friendly than MailChimp in my opinion. The software in general is more user-friendly than MailChimp, honestly.

CONS

As long as the cost stays the same there aren't any cons to using this software to replace MailChimp.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

I wanted to see if there might be something else that was a better fit for us.

Scott

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Excellent software!

Very happy with the software.

PROS

I love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.

CONS

I would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Not enough functionality in Mailchimp for sophisticated automation.

René

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Excellent e-mail client for e-commerce

Great product. We have started our e-mail campaign journey and we are very happy with this tool.

PROS

Easy to integrate with our Magento solution. Intuitive design and setup. Quick start (comes with recommendations for campaigns). Great support.

CONS

Small con: design editor could run smoother.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

To have a e-mail software client that focuses on e-commerce and measurable profits.

Vova

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2021

Highly recommend implementing Remarkety !

Overall, our business has benefited from using Remarkety and we plan to continue using.

PROS

Easy to create campaigns, segmentation has been a big help, automation emails have increased customer conversion and retention

CONS

A wider range of email templates would be helpful to have options. The templates are great, but at times have required a lot of effort to customize.

Price and ease of use

Price

Don

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Good Marketing Requires Good Marketing Platforms

I LOVE Remarkety. I wish all my other marketing interfaces were as effective. I run a digital marketing company and my sole goal is to grow revenue streams for my clients. I actively use Remarkety as one of the tools in my kit to accomplish client goals.

PROS

Remarkety has many valuable features that both automate and improve email marketing. Additionally, the support and customer service are exceptional.

CONS

Like all marketing platforms, there is a learning curve, but the site and the support staff are there with easily accessible guidance in the form of both calls and instructional videos.

Rick

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Excellent Customer Support

This software will increase revenue. A must have in your digital marketing toolbelt.

PROS

It's a comprehensive email marketing, contact management and cart building tool.

CONS

The lead generation feature could be improved. Specifically, including the ability to survey and then use the results to segment leads at the point of capture.

Reasons for switching to Remarkety

Constant Contact has tot nearly as many features as Remarkety and very little integration with Big Commerce. Remarkety is a superior product by all accounts.

Inbar

Reviewed March 2018

Very good product

PROS

We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

Peter

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Very good and prompt support

We have been working with the team for many years and are happy with the software and the personal service.

PROS

We use Remarkety for almost all our (automated) interaction with e-commerce customers. It's easy to set up different campaigns and when we have special demands, the support is always very quick and on-point. Very helpful!

CONS

There could be more integrations for the API. We developed our own connector with the help of Remarkety support.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Increased Sales with Remarkety

PROS

We set up automation emails for new customers and abandon cart coupon delivery.

CONS

That when building out an email you can sometimes lose all of your work if you click to view something but haven't saved the work. An auto-save feature would be great.

Reason for choosing Remarkety

Compatibility with our e-commerce CMS.

Alexis

Reviewed June 2018

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

PROS

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

CONS

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Arseniy