Browse Remarkety Reviews

Juan Carlos from Ciudaddemascotas.com

Remarkety and Magento are ideal

Its been great working with them. Our use of Remarkety is advance and the customer service is always goodz

Pros

Conversion analysis, template management and campaing management are the best functions ee see with remarkety. Aldo its integration with Magento works great.

Cons

We wold like more upgrades of new feautires in a shorter time.

erik from New England Bonsai Gardens

Highly Recommend Remarkety

Pros

I would say the ease of use has been a pleasant surprise. Being able to implement a template and be off and running has been nice. Reporting is good and the ability to build some automations has been useful. Deliverability also has been a key factor in why we stay with Remarkety

Cons

Some filtering options when creating segments is missing. Not having the ability (unless there is a way) to filter by mobile device or operating system has been a drawback. Also with follow up sequences I wish there could be more integration with BigCommerce.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

The features were comparable to the other products but the price won versus the others.

Josh from Medisave

Medisave Review

Pros

The heatmaps within the reports. Interesting to see what users have clicked on.

Cons

No automated inactive users, you have to manually supress users who don't open the inactive customers emails.

Jasmine from Pacha Merchandise

An excellent tool for email marketing, a 100% price-quality ratio

Excellent. It has become a key tool for automated marketing.

Pros

Offering many options to create campaigns, segmentation is very practical and useful. The templates are very flexible and allow us to create whatever we need. Automations are the best thing about Remarkety

Cons

I am very comfortable with the whole tool. There's nothing i don't like

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

For the support, the design, the price and the possibility of automating campaigns

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Because mailchimp has many limitations in terms of analysis, templates and automations. It is a very basic tool compared to Remarkety

Thandile from Self-Employed

Robust! Intuitive! Helpful!

Expanded revenue from showcasing messages and less time spent doing as such on a natural stage. Great product overall!

Pros

Love the segmentations and automatics. Can truly debilitate down and restricted your gathering. Automatics really help in having a mind-boggling email showing effort missing a huge load of work. The thing isn't difficult to utilize and everything is genuinely trademark. The measurements utilized for detailing are incredibly useful and promptly accessible. We likewise prefer to see the purchaser profile for more authentic information, and to investigate standards of conduct to track down our accepted procedures. We likewise discover extraordinary accomplishment with the computerizations.

Cons

The functionality to attach a pdf to or another file to the email.

Tal from Mozaik Underwater Cameras

Industry: Sporting Goods

Amazing Email Marketing Software

Pros

Very professional support team, you feel like you are the only customer. Great deliverability. Only the features you need, not over complicated yet does not lack anything.

Cons

I would love for it to double as a CRM. They are so close, just need a few more features and they are a CRM.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

I have multiple businesses and got a good offer.

Benjamin Keren from Benny's Educational Toys

Great tool

Best marketing investment you can do as a an online company.

Pros

Ease of creating Newsletter campaigns as well as automated campaigns. The help I got onboarding was amazing.

Cons

The ease of importing product links with all info into the emails.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Great team to work with!

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

One account for all my (4) websites, at great pricing and lots of value!

Harun from BRANDZAAK

Great possibilities and easy to use

We use it for 5 years now. We have a good background in email marketing and don't plan to move over to a new tool. Remarkety has a great support team.

Pros

The easy connection with magento 2. The templates are up to date

Cons

Bit more reporting. However the analytics and recommendations are very valuable.

Far more attractive pricing

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Seamless connection with Magento 2 and the great support of Remarkety.

Kevin from American Garage Door Supply

Excellent choice for keeping contact with large customer base.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the software and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to engage their audience.

Pros

I love the analytics and how well remarkety tracks the customer experience throughout your purchase funnel.

Cons

The newsletter layout side of the software is powerful, and on that note I do wish there were more templates available to just plug in and run with.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Mailchimp did not seem as powerful, and I still stand by that decision.

Robert from Magnet Jewelry Store

Remarkety helping my business

We are glad to have Remarkety for our email provider and will be using much more in the coming year.

Pros

The integration with Yahoo/Verizon Store and having campagns easily setup is important.

Cons

Do not yet have cons, and plan to use much more in 2022

Tim from Speed Media Marketing

Great product! Reliable and Easy to use

All positive excluding the above. That being said, it is fast and easy to remove contacts so truly not a huge deal.

Pros

Easy setup, low price and easily customized to fit our clients needs.

Cons

The limit on contacts. We use other software for our email contacts and constantly have to login to Remarkety to delete contacts to avoid being moved to a more expensive plan. Since we only use this for Abandoned carts, we don't need the contact management.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Price, easy customization etc.

John from Sisters of St. Benedict

Intuitive and Perfect for small or large businesses that need fast results

100% Customer Satisfaction!

Pros

The editor Automation In-app recommendations The way segmentations is configured Integrations between software Assigned representative to handhold the integrations and the setup Customer Service is second to none Sped up my ability to Email Market Feature Request do not fall on deaf ears! Nikita Dhillon is an amazing representative to work with.

Cons

Not being able to set brand colors and secondary subject line/pre-header text cannot be set, and nothing else. I sent in a feature request for this. I bet they quickly address this.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Simplicity, speed to market, ease of use, the editor is AMAZING! and the automation simplicity aligns VERY well with our organizational needs.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Their Editor was hard to use and bugs, bugs EVERYWHERE in their application since their changes. I could not save edits because their own tool was corrupting their own emails to where they could not be saved. I would create emails thinking the version I created saved when you "Save and Close" with send later scheduling and edits did not go and products were linked to the incorrect landing pages, images, etc. note for Springbot: Stretching out your software to do many things but not doing due diligence to ensure the products you already offer do what they are supposed to do is not something most people will enjoy!

Andrew from The Gamesmen

High end capabilities without the high end price

Huge improvement in ROI from email marketing since we switched to Remarkety

Pros

- ROI tracking is not only built in, but a focus of the reporting dashboard, a solid indicator that this platform was built for ecommerce first and foremost - ROI tracking is complimented by the Google Analytics tracking which allows you to compare various attribution models and view overlap with other marketing efforts - Automatic proactive feedback on campaign performance based on industry benchmarks, along with suggestions on how to improve - Plenty of ways to segment and target customers, for both automated emails and newsletters - see support articles for full list or options - Very impressed with how seamless the integration with Magetno 1 is, by connecting through the Magento API they are able to retroactively segment customers (eg. make a new category with selected products in it, then target based on past sales of products in that category - also useful for excluding select products from some campaigns) - Built in templates cover a wide use case, but also easy enough to make and modify templates that work in the drag and drop editor - my content guys have had no issues at all using the wysiwyg editor - I was able to make our responsive email template from another platform compatible with Remarkety in a few hours.

Cons

- Geographic targeting could be improved, currently can target based on State/City/Suburb /Country , but not by postcode/zip and not by using a map UI like other platforms

Jacob from FairyGlen.com

Simply Works & Very Powerful

1. Onboarding was excellent. I purchased a business who already had Remarkety mostly setup. They however where not using it to the full advantage. Our rep walked us through a number of things to help boost conversions as well as made some very good suggestions on how best to move forward.

Pros

The automation e-mails alone more than pay for the software service and that is just the start. The list segmentation and tracking ability you have is very powerful.

Cons

I do wish you could see in an easier manner how many people you onboarded over a set specific time period. You can do this but it's not easy and requires manually adding figures up. I also would like to know how many people signed up via Mobile devices vs. Desktop and see performance based on that.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

It was already integrated and being used by the business I purchased. One of the main reasons I was first attracted to the business was the income being brought in by e-mail and the automation I saw being done.

Lyell from WMPH Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation

Pros

We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

Cons

What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

Scott from The Green Nursery Inc.

Great Software - A few improvements to perfection.

Excellent program with excellent support.

Pros

The data syncs well with bigcommerce and support is on top of it when there are discrepancies. Deliverability seems solid.

Cons

Mobile interface needs some help for merchants that are on the go, which is all of us. And/or conditions need more deeply integrated to the segmenting within a campaign. Can still do what we need to with customer list segmenting. Triggers and filters should be consistently available through all campaign types. All in all great with great potential.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Price and just gut feeling.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

MailChimp e-commerce integration is awful for multiple platforms unfortunately.

Corey from Marine Depot Direct

Great Email Platform

Remarkety has made our email newsletters and automations easy to use and easy to track. With a user friendly interface, creating a good quality marketing email and sending it out takes less time than ever before.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. User friendly interface.

Cons

Sometimes it seems certain conversions aren't being attributed to likely emails.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Integrations were better and it seemed to have great reviews and a simple user interface.

Brian from Treasured Locks

Remarkety is the best value on the market

I’ve been a Constant Contact customer, Bronto, And MailChimp. Bronto is crazy expensive for a small company. MailChimp is cheap, but extremely limited. I wanted advanced automation for thinks like abandoned cart recovery, customer win backs, etc. I decided on Remarkety based partially on price. They seemed to deliver most of what Klaviyo does at a lower price. Initially, my customer success manager wasn’t very good and I was feeling neglected by Remarkety. Also, they did not integrate with my rewards program, so I gave Klaviyo a try. Klaviyo could not do some very basic things I wanted to do, that I was already doing with Remarkety. I called Remarkety. My new customer success manager called me back immediately. The support since then has been exceptional. Remarkety has made improvements to their platform based on my suggestions. I get excellent LIVE support from Remarkety. Klaviyo is by chat only. My customer success manager and I have weekly strategy calls now. They have added integration with my rewards program. I highly recommend Remarkety for small businesses that don’t have a staff of people to manage their emails and want to take advantage of customization and automation.

Pros

Price Automation options Integration with Big Commerce Support

Cons

Visual appearance Lacking in analytics

Easy to use and worth every penny.

By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

Pros

It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Cons

Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

Kyle from Northland Fishing Tackle, LLC

Industry: Fishery

Remarkety Review

Overall it is a good platform and if Remarkety could create a function where you could easily segment customers into different email groups to send separate emails to that would make it so much better

Pros

The ability to have several functions such as email, duplication email, better analytics, etc. all under one platform

Cons

We really struggle with this platform on segmenting customer groups. In our business we have a handful of customer groups that we send emails to and was very easy to create personal email lists in Mailchimp as well as import contacts, but do not like the filter function of Remarkety

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

We wanted to see more analytic information and be able to send follow up emails to customers. We do miss their ability to create new email groups though

Good idea but needs work

Our experience started out great for the first several months but things have deteriorated because of so many glitches in their new system. At this point, it is very difficult to successfully make one new email and support has not been able to solve the big issues like the "save" button not working. Our account manager is always great but in the end, if things don't work and we waste many hours each day because of all of the bugs I can't say our overall experience is good.

Pros

Many options to setup automated/trigger emails which are a great way to stay in touch with customers and offer customized specials to certain customers for certain things they do on your site.

Cons

Until a few months ago everything ran very smooth and was simple to use. Recently Remarkety started "upgrading" their system and adding new features and options. That's when the problems started. We now take a week to set up one email that used to take one day. I literally sit and watch the person here creating our emails and he runs into problem after problem every single time. Almost every day the save button stops working at random. He will spend a few hours setting an email up and he clicks save several times during that process only to find at some point the save button stops working and there is no way for him to finish the email. At that point, he has to totally start over from the beginning and hope he can get the email finished before the save button stops working. It's extremely frustrating to spend a lot of time setting an email up and find you have to start over from scratch because it cant be saved. This is an ongoing problem that began after Remarkety did recent upgrades and now we encounter it daily. Additionally in our Remarkety control panel there are features that are missing one day and reappear the next day and the disappear the following day. For example they have an option to create a desktop and mobile email all at the same time. One day we were working on it and set up an email that was optimized for desktop and mobile view using that feature. Then a few days ago when we started building another email the mobile option was gone.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Sendgrid lacked many features that Remarkety has.

Vova from LIBERTY Health Supply

Highly recommend implementing Remarkety !

Overall, our business has benefited from using Remarkety and we plan to continue using.

Pros

Easy to create campaigns, segmentation has been a big help, automation emails have increased customer conversion and retention

Cons

A wider range of email templates would be helpful to have options. The templates are great, but at times have required a lot of effort to customize.

Price and ease of use

Price

Paul from Clubcard Printing

An absolute must for any online shop!

Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Pros

Automation, ease of use and targeting. 1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers. 2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct. 3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

Cons

1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions. 2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

Frank from Ministry of Sweat

Good software. Lots of segmentation options which is great. Generally easy to use.

Pros

The segmentations and automations are great. Can really drill down and narrow your audience. Automations really help in having a robust email marketing campaign without much work. The software is easy to use and everything is pretty intuitive.

Cons

Email templates could be better designed (see Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.). Image library could use improvement. For example the ability to organize into folders. The ability to search for an image and the ability to archive images would also be very helpful. Right now, adding images to an email is the longest part of the process.

Don from Onion Head Direct

Good Marketing Requires Good Marketing Platforms

I LOVE Remarkety. I wish all my other marketing interfaces were as effective. I run a digital marketing company and my sole goal is to grow revenue streams for my clients. I actively use Remarkety as one of the tools in my kit to accomplish client goals.

Pros

Remarkety has many valuable features that both automate and improve email marketing. Additionally, the support and customer service are exceptional.

Cons

Like all marketing platforms, there is a learning curve, but the site and the support staff are there with easily accessible guidance in the form of both calls and instructional videos.

chantelle from Badlands Canada

Marketing

Great benefits of reaching a large audience of people through our email blasts with Remarkety. It is also useful to see the analytics once our projects are sent of - how many people opened it, how many people have purchased off of our emails, etc.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use. It's functionality makes it simple to put together effective email blasts on a weekly basis. Even beginners or first-time users won't be lost navigating around the software.

Cons

Some features glitch on our behalf. I.e. text seems to bold unexpectedly, or we run into spacing issues here and there.

alyssa from my custom cleanse

been using remarkety for 7 years and I am not switching

great for newsletters and automated emails for retention.

Pros

User friendly for non-tech savvy people. I specialize in health and run a business, I dont have time to learn coding and complicated systems. Love the ease of remarkety.

Cons

I dont think my account saves newsletters older than 1 year. I would love to be able to access more history for comparison

easer to use

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

remarkety was easier to use

Rick from East Coast Truck and Trailer Sales

Excellent Customer Support

This software will increase revenue. A must have in your digital marketing toolbelt.

Pros

It's a comprehensive email marketing, contact management and cart building tool.

Cons

The lead generation feature could be improved. Specifically, including the ability to survey and then use the results to segment leads at the point of capture.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Constant Contact has tot nearly as many features as Remarkety and very little integration with Big Commerce. Remarkety is a superior product by all accounts.

Daniel from Pro Tect Associates, Inc.

Email Marketing made Easy

Over all, Remarkety is an excellent marketing tool and have no plans or needs to find a different system.

Pros

Once Remarkety was up and running, the first thing we did was get a newsletter emailed out. There is a small learning curve designing the email. They offer a ton of templates and designing your own is simple.

Cons

Remarkety isn't always easy to move around in. The only other negative I would mention is the cart reporting.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

We chose Remarkety because of it's ability to grow with our company.

Grew tired of mailchimp

Inbar from Global Address Me

Very good product

Pros

We have used the Remarkety platform for years and always been happy with it! The program is user-friendly and it's easy to get many campaigns up and running. The design templates they provide look professional and what's more, they DO catch customers' eyes. We've always had a better ROI with the Remarkety platform than other email marketing platforms we've tried, including direct. Their support is very helpful and quick to respond on any needs you have.

John from Best Dressed Child

BDC Remarkety Review

We've found great success with automations and newsletters, which allow us to reach consumers with new offers, updates, and things of that nature. The more we continue to put into Remarkety, we continue to realize greater results.

Pros

The metrics used for reporting are extremely helpful and readily available. We also like to see the consumer profile for more historical data, and to look into behavior patterns to find our best practices. We also find great success with the automations.

Cons

Some options feel almost hidden at first, such as the SMS sign-up form. The placement does make sense after viewing the section it's under though.

Evan from Pillows.com

Great for Yahoo Small Business

Very positive

Pros

This software worked really well with Yahoo Small Business. It was the perfect fit for us with a usable GUI and easy to segment populations. Our email marketing improved with the help of this software

Cons

They are great for starting out (up to 250,000 user) then other solutions may make more sense

Peter from Saint Basics

Very good and prompt support

We have been working with the team for many years and are happy with the software and the personal service.

Pros

We use Remarkety for almost all our (automated) interaction with e-commerce customers. It's easy to set up different campaigns and when we have special demands, the support is always very quick and on-point. Very helpful!

Cons

There could be more integrations for the API. We developed our own connector with the help of Remarkety support.

Jeffrey from Discount Beauty Inc

The best email and marketing newsletter software that I have used. Great return on investment

Easy to operate and gets the job done. The price is reasonable and any one can use it.

Pros

The automations are excellent and I only spend less than 30 minutes a week to send out newsletters and campaigns. It stays on auto pilot as it delivers great returns. The pricing is very good compared to other software that are more complicated.

Cons

Improved customer support will be greatly appreciated although the software is mostly on auto pilot once you configure it at the onset.

December 2021

Mark from PVC Fittings Online

Industry: Building Materials

December 2021

Increased Sales with Remarkety

Pros

We set up automation emails for new customers and abandon cart coupon delivery.

Cons

That when building out an email you can sometimes lose all of your work if you click to view something but haven't saved the work. An auto-save feature would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Remarkety

Compatibility with our e-commerce CMS.

Ilana from JWG LTD

Industry: Wholesale

Efficient platform with great customer support

Overall experience is really great.

Pros

It's very easy to use platform. Very good and quickly customer support. It's very efficient for our business, we have great results. The integration was quick and easy.

Cons

I am missing sending messages in users time zones.

Great support.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

We used mailchimp and few others before. Remarkety is very good and definitely has the best customer service.

Scott from Crush Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent software!

Very happy with the software.

Pros

I love that all of our data is synced to Remarkety and with the tools within Remarkety I can set custom automations.

Cons

I would like the ability to create a custom automation based on my own filters.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Not enough functionality in Mailchimp for sophisticated automation.

asher from WWW.BLACKANDBLUEJEWELRY.COM

user friendly

The support service is truly what makes this product great. I do not worry about encountering a problem because I know the support is lighting fast and really strong.

Pros

The customer support is incredible. It makes learning how to use the software, possible. Creating newsletters is o much more user-friendly than MailChimp in my opinion. The software in general is more user-friendly than MailChimp, honestly.

Cons

As long as the cost stays the same there aren't any cons to using this software to replace MailChimp.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

I wanted to see if there might be something else that was a better fit for us.

Alexis from FASTEN Swim

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

Pros

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

Cons

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Josh from Whisker Seeker Tackle

Industry: Sporting Goods

Remarkety Review From A Designer's Perspective

My overall experience has been stellar! I came into this platform knowing very little and our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has taken the time to guide us on different features and functions the platform offers that enabled us to improve our campaigns.

Pros

I liked the ability to analyze the performance of each campaign. Remarkety made it easy to monitor the revenue, clicks, sends, as well as physical engagement of the end-user through heat maps. This in turn helped me restructure the design of emails with knowledge of where someone is more inclined to click and which designs performed well overall.

Cons

I dislike the mobile view of the website. The main navigation needs to be manually collapsed and it's not very intuitive.

René from PlusLED

Excellent e-mail client for e-commerce

Great product. We have started our e-mail campaign journey and we are very happy with this tool.

Pros

Easy to integrate with our Magento solution. Intuitive design and setup. Quick start (comes with recommendations for campaigns). Great support.

Cons

Small con: design editor could run smoother.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

To have a e-mail software client that focuses on e-commerce and measurable profits.

Kyle from PWM Press

Great extension

They have excellent customer service. Any time I have a question or issue with the software, they respond quickly to help me get things figured out.

Pros

They have user-friendly tools for setting up email remarketing campaigns that have always made things simple for us.

Cons

Not any complaints, really. I've spotted a couple bugs on the site but nothing serious, and they all have eventually been fixed.

Arseniy from Tribeca Design Studio

Remarkety works well for me.

Pros

I like the flexibility this software provides. It makes it easy to create custom campaigns to target groups of customers.

Cons

Once a campaign is set to a certain template, you cannot change the template. Also, it gave me an error once I tried to submit this review because I did not enter enough characters. I like to keep things brief and direct.

Alexander from 1000MGMARKETING

Easy to use software for all your email marketing needs.

Remarkety is a very solid product I've been using for 1 year and a half. I used to work with a competitor and now advise all my clients looking to set up email marketing to use remarkety.

Pros

I like the email scheduling system, templates. A/B testing is also easy with Remarkety ( compared with competitors).

Cons

It's hard to bring back designs made with the old editor to the new editor.

Samim from Senorita Creations Private Limited

Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire

As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

Pros

- Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins. - Give us insights about sales. - Re-engage with previous customers. - Many conditions to target segment of customers. - Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

Cons

- No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

Tara from CIS Office Express

Great Email Marketing tool

We have been satisfied with Remarkety. It helps us send many emails a month and any time we have had issues the support team has been very helpful and has fixed the issue very quickly.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and makes email set up quick and easy.

Cons

Duplicate contacts were an issue but the support team helped us out and that has been remedied! I think that some type of duplicate email address warning / trigger would be a good thing.

Reasons for Switching to Remarkety

Not sure - this was done before my time

james from bidetking.com

solid, easy to use email marketing

Pros

I don't need a separate service to send out the emails. You guys combine the automations with newsletter functionality

Cons

the interface is a little slow/clunky at times. would like to see further integrations with platforms like facebook where we can collect emails on facebook and then automate an email from remarkety

Tom from Medisave

Great email marketing solution. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Easy to use, great features and great customer support. Many times I have approached them for help and they've got back to me straight away.

Cons

There's currently no "Manage my preferences" panel, where email subscribers can edit their preferences in regard to receiving emails.

Christina from JAYLI Clothing

Better your business!

It has been an easy addition & with every thing going on in our industry that makes all the difference.

Pros

I am very impressed at all of the data I get from one program!

Cons

There is a lot to learn - And I don't always have time to put in.

Remarkety is superior!

Sarah from Trainers Warehouse

A great value for the money: emails look professional and easy to perform some basic tasks

We easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.

Pros

We can easily send out targeted emails. We can easily see responses. We can easily set up newsletters as well as Automations.

Cons

We cannot easily track the response to specific products customers have clicked within an email. We cannot combine results from multiple emails in the same campaign. We cannot update a customers email address and retain the order history.