• Pros

• "Customer support is best I ever seen in any email marketing company. You are one of them. It's also easy to use."

• "Ease of use of the software and available templates. The process driven approach also really works "

• "A great advantage is a great support that helps quickly with every issue. It offers many free templates. Automation (integration with forms) is a snap."

• Cons

• "Need to work on templates and designs. You need to work on Features & Functionality. Hope you will improve."

• "I could not work out the mail merge feature immediately but support quickly help navigate that . FAQ and videos need to be clearer and visible some were not so make sure it is clear "

• "It lacks some features, subscribers management is somewhat cumbersome just as email content editing."

Browse Sender Reviews

Ali from Behsad

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Pros

easy to use. it's functionalities are enough. api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Cons

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails. Help and manual are not complete. number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Response from Sender.net

Replied June 2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Joe from Puzzles By Joe

Industry: Computer Games

Great Product. Very easy to use.

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pros

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Cons

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Reasons for Choosing Sender

I got a list from an intern, I don't remember which other ones I checked out, but it seemed Sender was the best and I was happy to go with them.

Great tool at good price point

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Pros

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

Cons

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

Reasons for Choosing Sender

It has a good amount of emails in the free option and it has great marketing tools such as the decision tree

Ian from Federal Saints

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Usage could be MUCH better!!

It's a free service that a small - once a moth - group can use without "extra" frills and extra costs.

Pros

It's free for me (Small user) as my Group is a NP club Newsletter that goes out each month to a small group of members

Cons

Layout can be better -I find I'm hunting around for different things all the time. Many of the steps I need to do are not logical or straight forward.

Response from Sender.net

Replied February 2018

Hi Ian, Thanks for the review! Please let us know what you're constantly hunting for into our live-chat or email support. Only once we will know the exact problem we would be able to either find the solution or improve the system! Do not hesitate to get in touch via live-chat or email, our user support is there to help you out.

Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!

I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Pros

Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Cons

I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Response from Sender.net

Replied November 2017

Hello there, Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

Dora from Publish and More

Industry: Publishing

Good support

With the new design developments i can fill the newsletters more personal content with nice appearance.

Pros

Usually easy to use. Helpful colleagues.

Cons

On mobile view you need more development

David from Modern Building Services magazine

Very pleased indeed.

Incredible levels of technical support. Never encountered the like before. Very impressed!

Pros

Technical support. Their technical support is genuinely excellent. Highly responsive, prompt and knowledgeable. I had a problem with my HTML that I couldn't fix for a campaign and they even did that for me! I used to use Mailchimp who would take days to reply. These guys reply almost immediately and couldn't work harder to help me. Really, really impressed.

Cons

There is some functionality - especially in campaign analytics - that I'd like. However, when I raised this they got onto it immediately so I can't really complain at that sort of helpfulness.

Neimuntas from Freelance

Great!

Pros

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Cons

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Jessica from University of Washington

Pros

Easy to use, good customer service. I like using the templates as well.

Cons

It was difficult to figure out how to create segments.

Ruslan from AgileEngine

Absolutely positive experience using Sender!

Pros

- Great deliverability - Beautiful and modern UI - Working API - Awesome Support team - Good price

George from Chamber Signs

Owner

Pros

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Cons

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

Milad from Digital Marketing

Good Support

Good and easy email marketing service with good price

Pros

good supporting low price easy to use multiple plan for choose

Cons

not support Persian language as well as not support validation Email poor analysis compare to other Service

Cristian from E-Learning

Live chat support takes your queries seriously

Pros

Their support system guided me to receive exactly the service I needed and how to achieve this.

Cons

Too much orange. Just, nothing really to criticize but design could've been less orange.

Marcelo from Huenei IT Services

Overall experience is good

Pros

It is an agile and easy to use tool. Good organization of the shipments, being able to set the week in advance.

Cons

I had a problem updating the subscriber lists, but was quickly resolved by technical support. Also, it would be very helpful to have more facility to generate new custom designs.

abdellah from Self

my experience with SENDER

Everything is good and perfect with a great customer support

Pros

this is the most powerful company that I'm with , Ease of Use and anti-spam , good email templates also all my message go to the inbox , good communication with my subscribers , i'm really so happy to work with this company

Rhonda from AV and Beyond

WONDERFUL

Pros

I love the support aspect, I have repeatedly received quick, helpful and outstanding service. Also newsletters display quickly in emails.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot log in using your email address. But that's a small thing. Sender is totally worth using.

Marcin from Whizzarts

Easy to use, feature rich mass mailing service. Definitely recommend.

Antje from Alpha Vibes

very easy and user-friendly, especially for beginners

Pros

easy and quick to set up and use!!! user-friendly, especially for beginners, and a very efficient, helpful live-chat help!!!

Cons

it would be nice to really be able to have customised forms, right now customising is very restrictive

Dawn from Sutton & Croydon MS Therapy Centre

Just started to use Sender but very impressed with our experience so far

Pros

Easily accessible, easy to understand live chat support when needed. GDPR compliant. Intuative design facility.

Cons

Currently not as many template blocks as Mailchimp but i understand they are developing more over coming months

Katerina from AE

Sender.net is great

Pros

This service has a good deliverability, and wonderful UI, it is comfortable to use, also support is very responsive.

Cons

It's not cheap, if we compare with alternatives services, but to have good results, you need to invest:)

Ann from OPSB

Love customer support team. Always received the best support!

Easy tools to use

Pros

Intuitive Anchoring functionality Simple yet effective layout Easy to drop and drag different boxes to build templates Excellent customer support!

Response from Sender.net

Replied June 2017

Thank-you Ann. Always happy to help you!

Vahid from iranhotelonline

Industry: Computer Networking

good

good

Pros

LiveChat is very good

Cons

price ! its so expensive for iranian!!! Because the price of the dollar in Iran has risen sharply

Adam from Deadgoodundies

Moved over from another mail provider and it was a bit of a struggle to start but impressed with it.

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support. I like the way they have set up almost a flow chart for automation of emails

Cons

no image library where you store most used images to be used again in other campaigns not so easy to save templates you've created.

Response from Sender.net

Replied July 2018

Hey Adam, Thanks for the review. Even-though we have few struggles now, with upcoming new version of email template editor, we will implement image library and template management and lot's of new other features. Hope we could solve these issues very soon!

Joshua from CG

Great for the newbie that doesn't want to deal with setting up their own email servers.

Pros

The support is always on point. They are consistent on getting back to you, and the system is easy enough for the newbie to get emails out and seems to have features to grow into.

Cons

It's feature rich, so it can look overwhelming, but once you figure out that you're only going to use a few features to begin with, it's not that bad.

Response from Sender.net

Replied October 2017

Thanks Joshua. Happy to help!

Majid from Behsad

It's Recommended

We are boosting our email marketing

Pros

1-Ease of us 2-Value for money 3-Online support 4-Very fast in sending emails. 5-Good and Complete API

Cons

1-Help documents are complete or at least I could not find whatever I was looking for 2-They need some soft improvements in their UX. I couldn't find some features before asking help from their good online support

Debbie from ITW Abu Dhabi

Good software for the less complex email campaigns. Easy to use and support team on hand to help!

Pros

This software is easy and quick to use. Great from small to medium sized companies. Well Done SENDER!

Cons

The email design section is very restricted leaving large gaps in between text boxes and buttons. Also, it is very basic when it comes to exporting data as you have to export each section separately (which is very time consuming).

Valeria from KeySponsor

Easy with a greap appeal!

Pros

Also a childern could set a campaign with sender.net. Great templates and funcion are perfect for almost all the need in mail campaign. The Customare Care is the best in the world.

Cons

Some little bug, on update sudscriber's detail (for example), do not permit to put 5 star in Overall quality.

april from Law-Whiz

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent executive from the help desk, was very helpful and jumped on the platform live to attend

I already recommended the product

Pros

Easy to use and personalise and it obviates mail not going to JUNK. It was easy to upload material , lists, and user interface is friendly. Mostly it allows you to save others don't have that basic feature.

Cons

Dina from GATEWIT - CONSTRULINK TECNOLOGIAS DE INFORMAO S.A.

Very easy to learn and use.

Pros

User friendly, great features in free model. You dont loose your time. More suprising: the great and fast support.

Cons

All good till now. After analysing several solutions in the market, sender was the one that accomplish my current needs.

Wesley from wezside

A recommendation

Love it - it's a great app but the textbox is a deal breaker for me. If you can fix that I don't see how you can't succeed.

Pros

It's simplicity and easy of use. The overall UX is very well structured.

Cons

As a power user I find the Rich Textbox editor SUPER frustrating. It doesn't adhere to standard key strokes. For example Shift + End should select all the text fro current cursor position to the end of the text. But it instead moves to the last text box. Similary any of the arrow keys don't work as they should be intended they simply scroll the page. If I want to move to a different line I need to use the mouse.

Jay from Travel Astu Pvt. Ltd.

Good Software

Cons

Roger from ZenWorks Co., Ltd.

Seems perfect!

Competitive pricing, fast user support and easy UI.

Pros

Essentially 3 things. First is the ease of use - a much smoother interface compared to YMLP which I have used for a few years. Second, the support - super, almost immediate response via the chat window. Third-pricing - very competitive for small businesses like mine using less than a 5,000 person mailing list.

Izak from Intenda

I would like to commend you on your service such a pleasure dealing with support.

Pros

Cons

The layout portion could have more customizable options and /or templates for use as the current selection is a bit limited

Sabrina from Karenovin

Ease of use and awesome support

Pros

I like the ease of use and awesome support with the live chat which answer all of my question

Cons

I liked everything of this software and i didn't see any down side

Henna

Aniket

Shashank

Kapil

I realy Like it

Pros

Blocks that can make an interesting email.

Cons

i just started using this software i haven't seen any cons yet.

April A from Law-Whiz

true professionalism

really good and responsive

Pros

the ease of use; creativity, uploading , and most importantly how it gets to the intended place the inbox not in junk or spam!

Cons

on certain browsers the display of icons , trademarks and logos are not loaded :( PC have that issue Mac's dont .

Dan from University

Industry: International Affairs

Great overall experience. Easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, price, the attentive support. Everytime I write to them, my problem gets solved. One of the main things that help ensure I am satisfied.

Cons

Pricing can use a redesign, but this is a minor con. Also, I would like to see an API tutorial in the future.

Rod from Phelamanga (Pty) Ltd

Helpful in producing polished communications

Still evaluating.

Pros

I liked it's ability to track the fate of any communication sent out, tracking opening and clicks.

Cons

I like least not being able to add an attachment. The only way around that is to add a button sending the viewer to a file.

Marin from Literal Streetart

Cheap, easy to use

Pros

The plans are very good and suit me well. They make it simple to use and leave out uneccesary functionality.

Cons

The docs for the API could be more detailed but they make up for it with really good customer support.

Gaynor from Enhanced Touch

Excellent customer support!

Pros

This software is easy to use. When you're new to something, this makes the learning process efficient.

Cons

I'm still quite new to this software so haven't come across anything I don't like so far.