• Pros

• "Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service."

• "The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience."

• "Customer support is best I ever seen in any email marketing company. You are one of them. It's also easy to use."

• Cons

• "I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it."

• "Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports. "

• "I noticed my open rates went down when i switched but that could just be a me thing."

Browse Sender Reviews

awogor from Techsliet Media

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Pros

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Sender is inexpensive Sender customer support is faster Sender's list management is better and lots more

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Aweber price is higher. My campaigns on Aweber always ended in promotion tabs while Sender goes to inbox or Update tab.

Thandile from Self-Employed

Simply the best!

I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Pros

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Cons

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Too many glitches with barely a funcional support system.

Mohammad Mehdi from Iranpuyesh Academic Portal

A user-friendly and economic email-campaign sender!

I am generally satisfied with the service. It is a budget campaign-sender and is suitable for customers from low-income countries and small businesses.

Pros

Simplicity, generous 2500 subscribers on free plan, suitable prices for non-free plans, Being light and straightforward.

Cons

1- The word processor is fairly basic and need to be improve. I had tough time typing in my native language (Persian: Right to Left). For the campaign I sent recently I had to put figures in the middle of sentence to make sure the figures keep their position in the line. 2- Navigation to the list of subscribers is not easy. For example, I have 1812 subscribers. There is an indicator of 1-10 of 1812. so, by one click I only can see next page 11-20 of 1812. what if I would like to see the last 20 subscribers added recently. if you put the page number beside the indicator, I would see how many pages are there and by entering a page number I would easily move the desired spot in the list. 3- the report on sent campaign can be more advanced.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

The number of subscribers on free plan and the fairly low-price on non-free plans.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

limited 1000 subscribers on mailerlite.

Flavio from Music

Industry: Music

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Pros

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Cons

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

A free entry level plan, with the most reasonable scalability pricing; the most straight forward UI; beautiful design / email editor features; the best customer service experience I've had so far (not only in comparison with email marketing providers but in general!).

Reasons for Switching to Sender

I was quite disappointed and upset with Mailchimp, as my account was unfairly closed by their filtering robot (it's a company run by its own AI, it seems – it picked up "unacceptable" marketing language, but it couldn't verify that I'm a musician with a 100 fans and NOT a spammer or some big careless company!); that's one, but also, I always found their admin console overly complicated and hard to understand (it was always difficult to do simple tasks). Then, I switched to MailerLite and was quite happy with it, though I felt somewhat limited with their design options (email & form editors). Then I switched to Moosend and debated for quite a while between Moosend and Sender. I found Moosend's admin console also a bit cluttered (though much better than Mailchimp's), and wasn't really all that happy with the email editor (even though it's really flexible, the UI experience wasn't the best). I also considered other email providers but quickly discarded them because either they didn't provide an inviting 'entry level' plan or the user experience/UI didn't look all that promising.

Pempho from LevelOn Solutions

Industry: Information Services

Awesome Customer service

Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Pros

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Cons

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Pricing and features

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Delayed response in answering queries, and unresolvable items

Great marketing tool for beginners

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pros

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Cons

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Because of the lack of options in pop-ups forms for the website which I strongly needed.

Rajas from Nassau National Cable

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Pros

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

Wayne from Peake Products LLC

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Value

Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Pros

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Cons

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

SendGrid was too expensive for the few newsletters that I send and they had a tremendous amount of bounces due to their IP address they assigned to us 'little people' being black listed.

Marie-Lise from Reislustig

Great start

Pros

Very easy to install and great customer support.

Cons

I hope the landing page-feature will be live soon

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Because it's based in Europe and they offer better plans.

Great tool at good price point

If your starting with email marketing and MailChimp isn't for you then this might be a great choice.

Pros

Easy to use interface Good price point Fast and helpful customer service Decision trees and more

Cons

I could not find some of the questions I had in an online manual Not many out of the box integrations available

Reasons for Choosing Sender

It has a good amount of emails in the free option and it has great marketing tools such as the decision tree

Beth from NAMI Finger Lakes

Industry: Mental Health Care

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Pros

Cons

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

It had everything I needed and more.

James from Ranktoday

Best Value for the Money

Pros

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Cons

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Cost

Ivy from Author

Great product

Amazing!

Pros

I'm really impressed by sender. I was using mailchimp and its features were just slow and cumbersome. Sender's interface is smooth and easy to use and has features that I did not have access to with mailchimp.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Looking for a cleaner, easier interface.

George from Chamber Signs

Owner

Pros

Easy to use, once you understand send flow.

Cons

Until you understand flow it's difficult to maneuver. On several occasions I have deleted lists I wanted to keep.

David from ProProfs

Worthiest email marketing tool out there

Pros

the platform is incredibly intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Cons

As of now, nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Reasons for Choosing SENDER: more comfortable and more reasonable price plans Sender offer.

Joe from Puzzles By Joe

Industry: Computer Games

Great Product. Very easy to use.

They've been great. Their product is easy to use and whenever I've done something silly, and can't figure something easy out....they've been exceptionally quick in helping out and solving my problem.

Pros

Let my emails/newsletter reach the professional level.

Cons

No complaints at all, great product, simple to use, excellent support

Reasons for Choosing Sender

I got a list from an intern, I don't remember which other ones I checked out, but it seemed Sender was the best and I was happy to go with them.

Mailchimp was too restrictive

Christian from Café philo French Institute London

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Sender meets my requirements

I have been using Sender to circulate a weekly newsletter to some 1300 addressees. We are a non-profit, with no budget, so I chose the free version. Yet, when I needed advice on my first mailing, I received an immediate, clear, detailed assistance by chat. The help I needed was really due to my incompetence in all IT things, for I realised after the first mailings that navigating the site is easy. My best advice is to use the testing functionality. There is a possibility to view your message as it will appear on a computer screen and on a smartphone, but go further and send the intended email to yourself and a couple of friends on different mail platforms. Then correct what doesn't look right. Adding/deleting addresses is easy. The system manages the Unsubscribes. A report comes back after every mailing showing how many recipients opened the email, and what links they clicked. Formatting, at least for the template I chose, is easily adaptable. This is exactly the solution I could hope for.

Pros

Prompt assistance by chat, ease of use,

Cons

My requirements are limited, and I see nothing would improve my experience

Farhan from Fly Limousine Services

The Best auto email marketing out there

Pros

very intuitive, easy to navigate, simple to design emails on the go.

Cons

not much few minor glitches which are not stopping me to do my work.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Best choice for small and new business owners to start with and then when grow your customers go for paid plans which are also reasonable to subscribe for, not hard on your budget at all.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

more easy and more reasonable price plans Sender offer.

Ali from Behsad

I have used this software for almost two months and we had no issues since then

We use it to send our marketing emails. and some of our transactional emails

Pros

easy to use. it's functionalities are enough. api is good and wel-defined. but there can be pre implemented libraries in each programming language like c

Cons

There no WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails. Help and manual are not complete. number of clicks can be shown on the content for transactional emails and email automation.

Response from Sender.net

Replied June 2018

Hello Ali! Thanks a lot for your review. Just a quick notice that actually there is WYSIWYG editor for transactional emails as well. Drop us a line to live-chat or support email and we will try to solve it out.

Milad from BcWay

Perfect Support

easy to use

Pros

This service is very easy to use, and they have very kindly support team.

Cons

sender. net have not mobile app like mailchimp, also notify in my phone.

Easy to use. I've implemented my newsletter in seconds!

I implement my newsletter in seconds.

Pros

Clear design and with some interesting function like auto-resend option, automation or segment. Report and interaction data are very usefull . Customare service is TOP!

Cons

I'd like to have more trigger in automation and segment: people clicked a specific link, for example. I'm not able to find this funcion.

Response from Sender.net

Replied November 2017

Hello there, Thanks for the review! Just a quick note that we have all the automation trigger there, let us know on support what do you looking for and we will guide you straight forward!

Adina from Rawbound Academy

Thanks for support

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me verify my email, we had an issue with code, and he did a great and fast job. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is rockstar. Thanks a lot

Cons

I'm just starting out with sender, but I love your customer support

Ms. Beth from West Virginia Junior College-Bridgeport Campus

Solid email marketing platform

I set up a sequence of emails to employees, they automatically get added to a list. Made my job easier - all employees are informed about company events, like parties, workshops and training. Email insights are brilliant. Can keep track of who opens the emails and such.

Pros

The simplicity approach blows my mind. No unneeded utility. The learning curve isn’t steep. it's perfect for me

Cons

No suggestions or complaints. Enough power under the hood for me. they are actually concern about our need.

Curt from Career Link (South Seattle Community College and Highline School District), Seattle, WA

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great for creating shareable newsletters

I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software there is currently, and I found that none had better email templates. Saved me tons of time and money. I even stopped hiring designers from Fiver.

Pros

They’re actively listening to what the users need. I like that. Suggested some improvements some time back, now most of them are live.

Cons

Saw some minor issues with Outlook, they got fixed. When they will update , it will carry more good.

Kaedrian from Kade and Keys

Industry: Writing and Editing

Sender is Amazing!

Saves so much time and encourages a beginner like me.

Pros

I love how non-complicated the interface is, and how smooth it goes. The verification process was also very quick. A quick look at the screen, and you already know how it goes. Of course, there will be some questions but the learning process is really quick. The flow and how all the buttons are set up is really logical. And it is so smooth. Not clunky and lag. I am loving it! Customer service is also quick to respond, polite, and has common sense.

Cons

I have only used it for a while so I cannot say yet what is lacking. However, I did not find a way to tag audiences so that may be one downside. But there is segmentation so you can work your way around it.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Mailchimp was very complicated and clunky.

Sherman from Ask The Transporter

Great Email Marketing Platform

I really enjoy the platform.

Pros

It is easy to use, their customer service is good and the price is right.

Cons

The payment processes are not the clearest. May want to make that a bit easier to understand.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

They were better after trying the Free version of each.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Price, service and technology.

PAUL from Living online

Like mailchimp in the old days

I needed a sales automation system for a startup that inexperienced users could easily set up and manager

Pros

So easy to use, great templates, full feature set and sales automation with the free version

Cons

I Actually really enjoying using it and have been able to get the job done quickly

Cost / Complexity

Donnie from Boise State University, TRiO Pre-College - Upward Bound - Owyhee, Borah and Capital High Schools

It's s a good alternative to Mailerlite

After spending lots of money on other tools like Mailchimp, Mailerlite, even Hubspot, I found that Sender had everything that I needed, just for like a fraction of the monthly cost.

Pros

Easy to get going. Could send out my first emails not more than a day after signing up for an account. The pricing is appealing.

Cons

It could have more advanced photo editing software built-in (cause I need that), but that's not really its job.

Cristian from E-Learning

Live chat support takes your queries seriously

Pros

Their support system guided me to receive exactly the service I needed and how to achieve this.

Cons

Too much orange. Just, nothing really to criticize but design could've been less orange.

Milad from Digital Marketing

Good Support

Good and easy email marketing service with good price

Pros

good supporting low price easy to use multiple plan for choose

Cons

not support Persian language as well as not support validation Email poor analysis compare to other Service

Bharat from The Smart Adda

Great Support

Pros

I Really like Sender Team Support I am a Trial User and They Help Me When I have Faced any Problem with Sender.

Cons

They Provide All The Paid Feature for Free Forever.

Cool Features and Pricing

Pros

I love it cos the price suit my budget and the features are cool

Cons

They should add landing page designer and allow web form without title

Andrea from Virtus Elementis

Industry: Graphic Design

E mail marketing with Sender

Good

Pros

Easy to use the software -unlikely other software very complicated for importing lists

Cons

Easy to import subscribers - unlikely other software which are very complicated and often reject lists

Don’t remember

Dora from Publish and More

Good support

With the new design developments i can fill the newsletters more personal content with nice appearance.

Pros

Usually easy to use. Helpful colleagues.

Cons

On mobile view you need more development

Thomas from Thomasforearth

Industry: Writing and Editing

Awesome newsletter platform!

Pros

Super clean and simple interface. Easy to get used to. A lot of useful features such as Automation with a great attention to detail. Sender seems to only provide what most users need. That is the point haha.

Cons

Perhaps it can help with building a newsletter archive on the user's website?

Marcelo from Huenei IT Services

Overall experience is good

Pros

It is an agile and easy to use tool. Good organization of the shipments, being able to set the week in advance.

Cons

I had a problem updating the subscriber lists, but was quickly resolved by technical support. Also, it would be very helpful to have more facility to generate new custom designs.

David from Modern Building Services magazine

Very pleased indeed.

Incredible levels of technical support. Never encountered the like before. Very impressed!

Pros

Technical support. Their technical support is genuinely excellent. Highly responsive, prompt and knowledgeable. I had a problem with my HTML that I couldn't fix for a campaign and they even did that for me! I used to use Mailchimp who would take days to reply. These guys reply almost immediately and couldn't work harder to help me. Really, really impressed.

Cons

There is some functionality - especially in campaign analytics - that I'd like. However, when I raised this they got onto it immediately so I can't really complain at that sort of helpfulness.

Neimuntas from Freelance

Great!

Pros

Well delivery is very good! I like the way emails are sent to my customers, I tried using getresponse before but it failed miserably.

Cons

Im missing few things, but it's ok, support takes care of it! It could be more user friendly I guess, but the team at sender seems to be working hard on it!

Jessica from University of Washington

Pros

Easy to use, good customer service. I like using the templates as well.

Cons

It was difficult to figure out how to create segments.

abdellah from Self

my experience with SENDER

Everything is good and perfect with a great customer support

Pros

this is the most powerful company that I'm with , Ease of Use and anti-spam , good email templates also all my message go to the inbox , good communication with my subscribers , i'm really so happy to work with this company

Ulises from A1CLICK

I have searching a new tool to send my campaings emails and Sender.net is new and fresh

The client attention is very well. Very fast and very friendly. If you don't have any other service or you need one tool for your email marketing, sender is a very good option.

Pros

Easy to use an very nice the dashboard to work. The automation is correctly and I need to prove more intensive work. But now, all is okay.

Cons

The price to the next step when I import all my contacts, I think is a little high for only 5000 differents emails.

Rhonda from AV and Beyond

WONDERFUL

Pros

I love the support aspect, I have repeatedly received quick, helpful and outstanding service. Also newsletters display quickly in emails.

Cons

I don't like that you cannot log in using your email address. But that's a small thing. Sender is totally worth using.

Aneesh from CEKAV

Industry: Animation

Best Softwares for Creating Email touch base.

It was really lovely

Pros

01. Easy to use. 02. You no need to be a Software Engineer to handle this software. 03. Basic knowledge and customer support will help you run this.

Cons

As of now nothing, as a user everything looks good at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Sender

o1. The conditional workflow was something i was keen to look at and i got it.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

I found this easy and good on support

Marcin from Whizzarts

Easy to use, feature rich mass mailing service. Definitely recommend.

Pros

A great advantage is a great support that helps quickly with every issue. It offers many free templates. Automation (integration with forms) is a snap.

Cons

It lacks some features, subscribers management is somewhat cumbersome just as email content editing.

Katerina from AE

Sender.net is great

Pros

This service has a good deliverability, and wonderful UI, it is comfortable to use, also support is very responsive.

Cons

It's not cheap, if we compare with alternatives services, but to have good results, you need to invest:)

Antje from Alpha Vibes

very easy and user-friendly, especially for beginners

Pros

easy and quick to set up and use!!! user-friendly, especially for beginners, and a very efficient, helpful live-chat help!!!

Cons

it would be nice to really be able to have customised forms, right now customising is very restrictive

Dawn from Sutton & Croydon MS Therapy Centre

Just started to use Sender but very impressed with our experience so far

Pros

Easily accessible, easy to understand live chat support when needed. GDPR compliant. Intuative design facility.

Cons

Currently not as many template blocks as Mailchimp but i understand they are developing more over coming months

Mario from EMOTIONS@WORK

Great Tool, easy and intuitive to use, great support

Helps me to understand and apply E-Mail marketing

Pros

Intuitiveness, clean surface, easy to understand and apply

Cons

So far nothing. Everything worked well and when there was an obstacle, the support helped me.

Jason from Ganzo

Perfect email marketing for startups

Great so far. Easy to understand and set-up my email marketing system

Pros

The free service has all the features to help build and grow as a startup until we're ready to purchase

Cons

Embedded forms had some limits on design and fields like comments

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Ease of use. Free to try option full featured.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

Too complicated and no automation as a trial

Francesco from LIFE

Industry: Mental Health Care

Meglio di molti servizi a pagamento!

Pros

Offre gratuitamente moltissime funzionalità e l'interfaccia è semplice e intuitiva.

Cons

Non c'è ancora la possibilità di usare alcune automazioni su e-commerce diversi

Reasons for Choosing Sender

Per la semplicità prima di tutto, e poi per l'alto tasso di consegna e per il prezzo.

Reasons for Switching to Sender

I loro servizi costano molto e per recedere occorre spedire una raccomandata 60 giorni prima della scadenza del contratto. Il loro pannello è complicato, confusionario e i bug sono frequenti specie non utilizzando Chrome.