What are Sender users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Sender software through verified user reviews

• icon"The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent."
  • icon"Third-pricing - very competitive for small businesses like mine using less than a 5,000 person mailing list."
  • icon"Ease of use for beginners and customer support is very interactive, real-time, and supportive."
  • icon"The verification process of the account a bit confused."
  • icon"Of course, we review the terms of service and we don't find what we don't comply, and they denied telling us. Seem is completely arbitrary."
  • icon"I don't like that you cannot log in using your email address. But that's a small thing."

Browse all Sender Reviews

• Have you used Sender and would like to share your experience with others?

awogor

My Best In Terms of Email Deliverability

Sender is the best email autoresponder out there that guarantees you quality at a convenient price that doesn't have to cut a leg or shake your bank. I love everything about them from customer service to service delivery. It literally takes 2 seconds for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond to live chat.

Pros

Sender has repeatedly proved to be the smartest and most effective in terms of email deliverability after comparing my campaigns on Aweber, ConvertKit, and Sender. The fact that it only cost $11 to maintain 5000 subscribers makes me say wow... The fact I can use my PayPal account to pay in place of a credit card makes me want to stick with them forever as I hate to link my credit card.

Cons

I'm not sure if this is a con, but I'm just hoping I still need to learn more about their Tagging feature and audience segmentation. I'm sure they have it.

Reasons for choosing Sender

Sender is inexpensive Sender customer support is faster Sender's list management is better and lots more

Reasons for switching to Sender

Aweber price is higher. My campaigns on Aweber always ended in promotion tabs while Sender goes to inbox or Update tab.

Jonathan

May 2022

Great product at an affordable price

Pros

I mainly chose Sender based on price compared to other competitors but am very happy with the features and how easy it is to use. It does everything I need and for a lot less than other companies.

Cons

Yet to find one as I have only recently started using it.

Reasons for choosing Sender

Price and I only need a few services which Sender provides.

Wayne

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Value

Good inexpensive way for me to stay in touch with my customers and prospects

Pros

Ease of Use. Great Value. Good Customer Service.

Cons

No 'cons' presently. The new update is fantastic.

Reasons for switching to Sender

SendGrid was too expensive for the few newsletters that I send and they had a tremendous amount of bounces due to their IP address they assigned to us 'little people' being black listed.

Menno

May 2022

Start with little overhead costs

Pros

Sender forms or the api are pretty straightforward to implement on your website.

Cons

At this point in time there still is nothing I don't like.

Alyce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

March 2022

Great alternative to more mainstream email marketing products

Pros

The price is right! This service has a wonderful price for the features included. For a small nonprofit, we were not willing to pay upwards of $50 per month to expand our contact list over 1000 people. Other than a few missing features, it offers almost everything you would find at a competitor. The campaign designer is simple to use and offers lots of opportunities for customization. I also find that the support team is VERY helpful and responsive. Overall, I love this product and I hope the Sender team continues to add features!

Cons

There are a few minor features missing that would improve our experience with the product, including: - The ability to send test emails to a list (rather than just a single person at a time) - The ability to add a note to send with a test email - The ability to add a "Share Campaign with a Friend" button comparable to Mailchimp's share feature - An easily accessible link to the browser version of a campaign, even after the campaign is sent - The ability to insert a video into the body of an email with a "play" button (currently, videos are automatically changed to gifs and will play when the email is opened)

Reasons for switching to Sender

Mailchimp was expensive to upgrade from a free account.

florence

Love this platform

I always get immediate customer assistance whenever I need some. That's a huge bonus.

Pros

I like that it's so easy to use. In just a few min I can create a newsletter that will be appealing and fun.

Cons

Nothing in particular, I like it as it is.

Reasons for switching to Sender

I found Mailchimp super complicated and it goes to the spam folder of my recipients.

Markus

April 2022

Email marketing tool which delivers

Our main objective is solved - we got reliable email marketing tool which delivers our messages to our subscribers fine. Secondly, great customer support helps us to solve ongoing issues, provides useful advices when and if needed. Overall, Sender is great solution for very reasonable price.

Pros

Briefly, the best feature of Sender, we love and appreciate the most, is that it can deliver your messages into subscribers inboxes. Moreover, customer support is super helpful here - all issues are solved fast and, most importantly, via live chat. It makes problem-solving very efficient in comparison with other email marketing tools which mostly offers email support only. Unboarding process was very smooth and easy, it did not create any additional headaches or consumed too much time during the set up of our campaigns. Also, based on past experiences, we can say that Sender is not too expensive and it pays back well for what you spend.

Cons

Generally, I do not see any significant drawbacks but few small upgrades could enrich the experience. Overall reporting/analytics could be slightly more informative. Currently, reporting per campaign and/or transactional email works fine but some overall reporting features would be useful too which would sum up performance of campaigns for a specific period, segment, etc. Then, segmentation based on subscribers' activity in transactional emails would be helpful as well. At this moment, I solve the latter with some automation rules.

Linna

April 2022

24 hours supports really help me a lot.

with more than 10 years' experience, we have many customers' emails. Some of them just lost contact after a long time of no contact. It is a hard time during pandemic, we can not join any exhibitions. So we hope to keep in touch with our old customers. email marketing is what we need. And not only us, but also our competitors, our customers, all of them are using email marketing.

Pros

The product email campaign is not easy to use. I met many problems, but the 24 hours support engineers help me a lot to get used to the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offers excellent support. I asked the same problem with 2 engineers. She could solve the problem in 2 munites!

Cons

verify domain. I have used this product for many days, but I still have not passed the verification things. There is weak support for this part. And it leads to our domain email returning much yesterday. My webmaster requires us to change a new domain.

Reasons for choosing Sender

price, we just start email marketing. if the performance well, we can apply more budget. Sender has a good price for starters. The functions are easy to use and cover our main requirments.

Mohammad Mehdi

March 2022

Very Affordable and Easy to Use Email Campaign Provider

Overall, I highly recommend this panel to everyone, especially small businesses and businesses in low-income countries. because the plan is generous and even If you want to upgrade to paid one, the price is very fair. On the other hand, the team support you whenever you need technical support.

Pros

Generous: The free plan has 2500 subscribers which is higher than other services that I’ve experienced User Friendly: The panel is very simple and easy to use Very good customer support

Cons

Template Editor can be more adjustable for right to left languages. I have some issues with numbers there.

maia

Great Attention!

Pros

Every time I had a question or problem, there was an actual person on the other side of the chat window, who took the time to explain through the issue until it was resolved.

Cons

So far so good, nothing to complain about.

Costumer service.

Because of the pricing.

Kim

Pros

easy to use .free service for beginners. excellent customer support

Cons

not being able to change block size and videos can't be inserted straight from PC...must go through You Tube and no sound in video when email is opened

Reasons for switching to Sender

I had a error issue with my account that no one would help me with.

Leyla

mrs

I can't say many things because I am so new to this platform and just trying my first email campaign. However, I am really appreciated of your support: too fast and wonderful. Thanks

Pros

freedom to design and having options to link and ...

Cons

in my view, it would be nice if our design email, be saved somewhere in the platform for the next usage

Flavio

Industry: Music

Kudos for an excellent app and superb customer support!

The user experience and value for the price, contemplating business growth & scalability, etc. has been really well thought out. The pricing is one of the best around and I find it very reasonable (I'm not yet a paying customer, as I'm just starting out and have a very small audience so far, but I have compared prices with other providers, as I know I will be jumping on a 'starter' plan some time soon).

Pros

I'm very impressed overall with this company. I've been shopping around for a good email newsletter provider and have tried a handful already. Sender has beat them all on every count for me. The functionality is straight forward and clean (not cluttered with a noisy UI), the design experience is also clean and aesthetically pleasing (and a breeze to use, as opposed to other editors that are either clunky or cumbersome). And, most importantly, amazing customer service! The response times are quick, and the agents are knowledgeable (don't have to a ticket number around to higher levels unnecessarily), friendly, and straight forward. Congrats!!

Cons

I had a small glitch with the segmentation feature but it was quickly fixed by the tech team. Perhaps the campaign editing sequence could be laid out in a single window/process and accessible at all times (as opposed to having to "save & exit" a campaign in process in order to go back a step? For example, I found it hard to find how to rename a campaign (though I eventually found my way around) – but really, it's a minor detail, this UI interface is MUCH, much cleaner than all the rest I've seen.

Reasons for choosing Sender

A free entry level plan, with the most reasonable scalability pricing; the most straight forward UI; beautiful design / email editor features; the best customer service experience I've had so far (not only in comparison with email marketing providers but in general!).

Reasons for switching to Sender

I was quite disappointed and upset with Mailchimp, as my account was unfairly closed by their filtering robot (it's a company run by its own AI, it seems – it picked up "unacceptable" marketing language, but it couldn't verify that I'm a musician with a 100 fans and NOT a spammer or some big careless company!); that's one, but also, I always found their admin console overly complicated and hard to understand (it was always difficult to do simple tasks). Then, I switched to MailerLite and was quite happy with it, though I felt somewhat limited with their design options (email & form editors). Then I switched to Moosend and debated for quite a while between Moosend and Sender. I found Moosend's admin console also a bit cluttered (though much better than Mailchimp's), and wasn't really all that happy with the email editor (even though it's really flexible, the UI experience wasn't the best). I also considered other email providers but quickly discarded them because either they didn't provide an inviting 'entry level' plan or the user experience/UI didn't look all that promising.

Jean

Moved for the price, staying for customer service !

It's a no fuss solution to send email broadcasts and automation. I've been looking for an alternative to Aweber so I could have funnels in trees and better delivery. Customer service is quickly available and helpful. Price is very low.

Pros

Delivery was better, price was lower, and customer service has been amazing every time.

Cons

I've had some issues setting up the API V1 but that was mostly on me. The new version V2 works perfectly.

Reasons for choosing Sender

There were all complicated (too much tracking and options), and expensive

Reasons for switching to Sender

Price, delivery and advanced automations

Inalegwu Leonard

I love Sender.net, The best in the industry right now

the forms have helped me generate leads. Helped my email marketing far easier than i thought i would be

Pros

i love the mail automation and forms. it has helped me generate leads. i also love the overview feature. i helps me know the performance of my site in terms of visitors. wonderful feature. The forms integrate easily.

Cons

i have not seen yet, started using sender.net for about three months now. I hope there will be non

Reasons for choosing Sender

To be sincere, Sender provides beginners like me up to 15000 mails per month to start our business and upgrade later. to me that is a very kind gesture. and almost all the features for the paid version is working with the free version. i am hoping to upgrade soon because i am not leaving sender. it is simply the best i have got.

Reasons for switching to Sender

I was finding Automation and workflow difficult to set up

Fadiah

The best of Sender

Pros

The simplicity of use and point-and-click editing/formatting are outstanding. However, they are constantly striving to enhance it. They make improvements that improve the experience, even when I believe it's already excellent until we're prepared to buy the free account that offers all of the tools and features that we'll need to establish and expand our business.

Cons

The most challenging thing for me has been understanding out how to manage and set up subscribers. Some of the template headlines appear misaligned when viewed on a mobile device. This detracts from the final product's professionalism and reflects poorly on my firm.

Beth

Industry: Mental Health Care

Sender Is An Excellent Choice

This product is excellent and inexpensive. It's a really fantastic platform for our non-profit and helps us keep connected to the community we serve without a great expense. The support is second to none. I don't think I have never worked with such a responsive support team, ever. It's almost instantaneous and they actively work with you to correct concerns and fix bugs if you find them. I really appreciate them so much!

Pros

The ease of use and point and click editor/formatting are excellent. They are always working to improve it. Even when I think it's working great already, they make changes that improve the experience.

Cons

I do not find this difficult to use. It is very user intuitive and takes no time to figure out and be on your way to creating really stunning newsletters. It actually took me a few months before I took the time (COVID interrupted) to really understand how much it could do, and once I had the opportunity, within one newsletter week, I was able to upgrade our newsletter reader experience a lot. If there was one thing I wish was different about it, it would be that I think I would like the newsletter browser version to be available as soon as I schedule the email version send. This way, I could schedule the social and website posts that share it at the same time as I schedule the email version to go out. Right now, I have to wait until it actually gets sent before it's available in the browser version to share. I understand this may be a coding and timing issue that can't be resolved. It would just be a time saver for me if it could.

Reasons for choosing Sender

It had everything I needed and more.

Thandile

Simply the best!

I wanted a ood and easy email marketing service with a good price and this makes me happy.

Pros

Maybe the best thing is the cost when stood out from what I was using before I have put to the side money after the principle multi day stretch of usage. Its mind boggling for my online business, clients and they love it, it transforms into a remarkable help that has become part of my ordinary commitment. Absolutely easy to use. Very generous even in on free plan with 2500 subscribers. Value for money!

Cons

To be honest with you, ever since I started using this, I've been completely satisfied.

Reasons for switching to Sender

Too many glitches with barely a funcional support system.

Pempho

Industry: Information Services

Awesome Customer service

Awesome customer experience, I was coming from Sendinblue, where I had an issue. Sender really showed me the value of live chat help and service. Also it didn't feel like the person was just sticking to a script, they tried to understand my issue and explain.

Pros

ease of use, features and ease of setting up

Cons

I wish they had starter templates for their automations

Pricing and features

Reasons for switching to Sender

Delayed response in answering queries, and unresolvable items

Great marketing tool for beginners

I like the Sender app and maybe is a great option if you don't need much of email marketing on your website. This app has great features when comes to making a double opt-in on the subscriber forms and separate the email lists easily.

Pros

This software allows you to start in the process of email marketing without question. Is easy to deploy on WordPress and has a great tool for visualizing the process of sending emails to your customers.

Cons

It's a very new software which is fine but makes it a bit complicated if you want to integrate it with other apps like Contact Form 7. If you want to make an integration to another app the process is highly complicated if you don't know anything about coding.

Reasons for switching to Sender

Because of the lack of options in pop-ups forms for the website which I strongly needed.

Craig

Sender Review

Pros

Very easy to use this software. Liked the ease with which you can import subscribers

Cons

our organization has 6 different congregations and they all use different emails but all on the same domain. It will be difficult to have the other congregations to signup because of domain verification.

Rajas

Excellent Application and Customer Support

Sender app is hassle free, fast and easy application to use.

Pros

I selected this emailer client after checking out 2-3 others. Besides pricing(which is very competitive) I definitely loved its 1) simple interface 2) emailer designing software 3) Very active customer support.

Cons

Things I would like to see improved: 1) Contact management - the terminology needs to more explained. Also, there should be an option to create groups with data from campaign reports.

Reasons for choosing Sender

Price, the free package, easy configuration, email creation tool.

Reasons for switching to Sender

Very poor customer service response and understanding towards their customer.

Kimberly

Had features that only they offered.

Very good, I was testing the product for my client who will be looking at Sender soon to see if they want to use it. I think this is a good product and will recommend it to other clients considering the cost and features, it's worth it. Support was really great about chatting with me and answering all my questions. I love to test support before purchasing a product.

Pros

You can create a spreadsheet with the Date you want the email sent to each person and set a trigger to send that email to that person on that date. You can do it with other services as Birthday Reminders. I like I could do this with a date with a trigger I wanted to set up. That date could be updated as needed. With other services, you could send a birthday reminder but then you had no other date you could work with. It had great support.

Cons

They needed a blank email template. I had to pick a premade email template then delete everything in it.

Best Value for the Money

Pros

One of the best things is the cost when compared to what we were using before we have saved money after the first week of use. Its fantastic for our e-commerce clients and they love it, it becomes a great service that has become part of our routine offering

Cons

Took a while to get some information about sender reputation but that was because our team didn't follow up.

Cost

Deepu

Love the product, the UI and the Support

Pros

Amazing UI. It is super easy to use if you want to only do Email Automation. Other tools are super expensive and pack a bunch of features that you don't need. Or else, they are completely useless and buggy.

Cons

Maybe documentation of some features can be better but honestly, it was clear once I spoke to the support team

Better Free Tier pricing that allows for scaled payout