Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Good support team that answers very quickly. Easy to create segments and to track results."
  • icon"I most like the support if I have any technical questions."
  • icon"Templates are good: looking good and easy to edit."
  • icon"For me contacts management is difficult and filters are difficult."
  • icon"As I have used mailchimp aswell, there's actually nothing right now that I miss or don't like about Smaily."
  • icon"Could be more possibilities for drag and drop feature."

Have you used Smaily and would like to share your experience with others?

All Smaily Reviews

October 2022

Modern and powerful e-mail tool

Great! Customer support is very strong. They are very open to discuss and find custom solutions to the specific problems your company is facing. Data connections are easily manageable and not prone to errors. I feel like data presentation could be a bit better but it's not important factor for me. You should have your data handled on your side and shouldn't rely on 3rd parties.

Pros

Easy to use and customize. Features build-a-template tool for easy modifications. Reasonably well structured. Since using Smaily for over a year I haven't encountered any major problems with using the platform or sending e-mails through it.

Cons

Data that accompanies the campaigns could be more informative. Contact parameters view needs some love - say you have 20 parameters per contact: you can only have a couple in a "masterview" for overview. And you can't customize which ones are shown. This makes debugging a bit more difficult, but not a major hurdle.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you very much for the very positive review. We take all suggestions into account and try to improve our platform.

Mona

Smaily feedback

Pros

I mostly like numerous possibilities that Smaily offers and customer support. Very quick answers and help with all questions. There is no problem that our customer manager cannot help us.

Cons

At the moment can't bring out any dissatisfaction.

Reasons for switching to Smaily

Pricing, support and possibilities (automated integrations).

Response from Sendsmaily

Many thanks Mona for such a positive review, we try to make our customer service the best in the world!

Sarah Johanna

Smaily experience

Pros

Customer service and account managers are quick to act and find/offer solutions.

Cons

I would like to see more data on our subscribers - unsubscribers (graph) that you could check daily, weekly, yearly, date to date etc. I feel like this should be one of the most important features on any e-mail marketing software. In addition there should be a daily/weekly/monthly/date to date rundown on overlall account health, data etc.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Next year, we plan to upgrade our statistics section on the platform.

Grete

Great product!

Pros

The product is very easy to use and great value for money! Customer support is very helpful and replies quickly.

Cons

I would like a more convenient segmentation system.

Response from Sendsmaily

Many thanks Grete for such positive feedback. We are always trying to improve our platform :)

Karin

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

November 2022

Recommend highly for everyday simple usage needs

Overall experience really good, most of all we value the relationship and customer care.

Pros

I found Smaily a good price quality ratio for my needs and recommend especially to those who want to have emails and automations done fast and simply comprehensible - the ease of use is fantastic.Secondly the customer support is insanely good, live help on site and the team really makes the effort to have all concerns and problems solved fast. Integration was easy.We do not have complex needs, so we really value the clarity and ease Smaily offers, everything can be learned quick, and work done fast.

Cons

We do not have complex needs, so nothing really lacked for us.

Reasons for choosing Smaily

Customer support, local language support

Reasons for switching to Smaily

Pricing and customer support for building automation.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you Karin for so positive feedback!!!

Replied November 2022

Ketrin

Industry: Furniture

October 2022

Easy to use and functional

Pros

It is easy to use. There have been no problems

Cons

Everything is alright. Cooperation is going well

Response from Sendsmaily

Many thanks Ketrin for such positive feedback

Ieva

I am very happy user

Excellent support, great tool and happy to use it

Pros

In is easy to use and often it is free of charge

Cons

For me contacts management is difficult and filters are difficult

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are definitely trying to improve the part of our platform that includes contact management.

Annela

Industry: Oil & Energy

Only little experience

Customer support is super.

Pros

Although I have had few opportunities to use the full potential of this software, but making and sending a regular newsletter is pleasantly easy. I´m sure all other functions are easy to use aswell.

Cons

Getting used to making lists compared to the old program. But this is purely due to my lack of experience. Fortunately, Smaily has good support.

Reasons for choosing Smaily

Recommended by our homepage administrator.

Reasons for switching to Smaily

Because Mailchimp does not have support in my language.

Response from Sendsmaily

Many thanks Annela for such a positive review, we try to make our customer service the best in the world!

Nika Brett

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Smaily review

The best for email marketing out of all the platforms that I have used.

Pros

The designing and layout of my newsletters are great. Also the statistics per every email adress and newsletter sent.

Cons

It is very hard to systemise email lists in categories and through excel. I wish that part was easier.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We will take your suggestions into account and try to improve contact management.

Priit

October 2022

User friendly and best customer support ever!

Marketer, you have to try it! Makes things very easy..

Pros

Easy to use and very simple learning curveHelpful customer support

Cons

Even more could be integrated with various automations (like Bit Integration etc)

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you Priit!! But you can integrate it with probably more than 1000 different platforms etc. using this - https://www.make.com/en/integrations/smaily

Pille

Industry: Environmental Services

March 2022

World Champions of Customer Service

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software, it is so easy to start and manage. And the best part is - very helpful staff to answer all my questions! There is lots of question on their Frequently Asked Questions page but I seem to have more questions. They always (!!) answer very fast and friendly. The best customer service ever! Thank you!

Cons

I wish there would be a chance to add corporate text style.

Reasons for choosing Smaily

Simplicity of creating a newsletter was the key.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you for your kind words!!!

Replied April 2022

Mihkel

Great platform for small and large audiences

Overall experience with Smaily is pleasant. Would definitely recommend it.

Pros

WYSIWYG editor and customer support stands out the most. With Smaily you can design your e-mail templates without any major restrictions from scratch – it's fast, easy to use and responsive.

Cons

While the software is definitely on a par with competitors, then some features could be slightly improved e.g. displaying e-mails on different devices and screens more consistently (it would help a lot if there was a built-in thorough preview mode for that when designing e-mail templates) or more in-depth and user-friendly subscriber, list & audience management.

Response from Sendsmaily

Many thanks to Mihkel for the positive feedback. With our new solution, replacing the old template editor, all your current worries can be solved :)

Replied June 2021

Nikita

Industry: Government Relations

Best email tool I have ever used

Pros

Smaily is a platform anyone can start using and become quite pro at it in no time. I have introduced Smaily to many of my marketing teams and each time result is same - we switch to Smaily permanently. Easy to use,

Cons

Platform is limited in A/B testing possibilites.

Reasons for switching to Smaily

Better customer support and cheaper.

Response from Sendsmaily

Hi Nikita and many thanks for the positive feedback. We are very grateful that you have always recommended us. We will have a lot of updates in the near future, so the platform is getting better all the time.

Replied June 2021

Merily

Industry: Furniture

Easy to use, great staff and detailed statistics

Pros

Smaily is easy to use, analytics are very detailed and the staff is easily reachable, especially with critical questions. They are extremely helpful by helping to find fast solutions and by giving helpful tips.

Cons

It was a bit complicated at first, however now it's all figured out and everything runs smoothly.

Reasons for switching to Smaily

Since our audience was growing, however we didn't post as much, we were looking for something more affordable. Also, since Smaily was our native company and had really great reviews, it seemed to be the right choice. We're still happy with the switch.

Response from Sendsmaily

Thank you very much Merily for this positive feedback. We always try to offer the best solution with our customer support

Replied July 2021