• Pros

• "works flawlessly, the ease of use is amazing and the reliability"

• "Easy to set up and use. Not quite plug and play but very easy."

• "Ease of use admin UI is easy to use and costs for the volume is fantastic Support is quick and efficient"

• Cons

• "Sometimes it's a little slow, but this does not happen too often."

• "It's not something I dislike, but I could be a good idea to provide a summary of the services being uses (e.g. once a year an overview)."

• "No issues to report. Never had any problems with this service."

Browse SMTP2GO Reviews

Steve from Proximity Solutions UK Limited

Powerful SMTP services without the headache!

Pros

SMTP2GO gave us a simple solution to enable web applications hosted within our own network, so send emails from .NET pages easily. It removed the overheads in setting up and maintaining local email services, plus allowed us to keep our own server IP's away from blacklists - especially useful when providing shared hosting space to many different customers! The web dashboard for SMTP2GO provides simple configuration and online reporting and usgae stats, plus provdes simple logging of mails, deliveries and failures.

Cons

TBH, nothing - it just works! SMTP2GO provide fast reliabel support and there is a wealth of information online to get you sorted, IF you get issues.

Youssef from WonderEight

Easy to setup - very useful smtp service

we started using SMTP2go long time ago when our hosting server's IP got blacklisted. getting started was very easy and we were able to create different user accounts for our clients and to control their monthly spending limits

Pros

very simple setup, easy to get started and most importantly we can use it for all our clients websites we develop with the need for an smtp account from their side

Cons

there is no specific issue in the software, it helped us deliver our clients emails perfectly

price and easy setup

It works-ish

Pros

Provides SMTP on the go which is great for temporary email solutions

Cons

Had a couple of tests with this to ensure it works via temporary email addresses. Account got blocked. Other than that, its great.

Response from SMTP2GO

Replied May 2019

Accounts are blocked if they do not meet the Terms of Service agreement, as is the case in this incident.

Suggested SMTP relay service for non techy individual

As I worked in an ISP company, it is a requirement for us to provide smtp relay server. Purchasing the service from a third party company minimizes workforce requirement from us to maintain the system.

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of integration / API to other systems. We have this embedded on our monitoring system so it can send SMS to relevant team when there's a critical alarm.

Cons

The price is a bit high in my opinion given that SMTP relay service can be obtain from open source systems.

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

Pricing, support, scalability and integration feature.

Luis from Runnymede College

The only company that would provide the service we need

We have spikes in our emailing that most other providers could not accept. As a school we send out regular reports to parents and these have always been sent by one user as fast as the system could produce them. We may have 2,000 emails going out from the server at regular intervals very quickly and no other smtp service would accept this as it looked like spam to them.

Pros

What we need was a service that would not impose limits on emails per user or per hour. With SMTP2go we simply set a monthly maximum for the whole school.

Cons

My only complaint, and I'm told it may be addressed in future, is that I cannot set a common footer for every user. The footers have to be set individually for each user, which is a chore when the footer has to be changed.

Philip from Digital Jive

A reliable solution for problems sending e-mail

I previously used the SMTP servers from my web host and my ISP and both would have occasional but annoying problems; I would send e-mails to certain recipients that wouldn't arrive. When this happened the companies would blame other people and be generally unhelpful. With SMTP2GO, I never have any problems and can trace everything.

Pros

It is easy to set up and provides excellent and complete reports. Also the company is the most responsive provider I deal with. Any e-mails to them are responded to by a human within minutes.

Cons

Ideally, my ISP or web hosts should provide a better service and I shouldn't need to pay extra for SMTP2GO. But since I made the choice, sending e-mail has been flawless and so I consider it to be worth the money.

Christophe from anne et valentin

Perfect Tool

I am very datacentric. I am CEO and old programmer at the same time. So I like to drive the company by data, and I push all the company to drive their services by data. So I did some programs which daily extract data in the ERP, compile these datas, write the data in XL and send XL to the approriate users via email. Previously I did it with a classic SMTP, and as there were too many emails, the smtp servers banned me for abuse detection. So a lot of time lost to reset, to reconfigure.... Since SMTP2Go, nothing to do, work smoothly.

Pros

What I like the most, is that it is invisible. It works all the time. I send 20.000 / months. Smooth, no issues. It is easy to set-up, easy to program in any language. I use VBA or VBScript, so easy.

Cons

I do not know. I didn't have any issues. I hope, the company and this service will remain active for a long time. You never know who purchase who.

Matt from EscapeCode Ventures

Excellent SMTP service

I've used SMTP2GO as a way to improve my domain's email deliverability (for standard email messing) and it's been very effective in that regard.

Pros

Setup was easy, supported DKIM and SPF out of the box and basically "just worked". Deliverability through SMTP2GO is better than Google for individuals as your actual sending IP is masked. I was having issue with my Google Domain until I switched here and have been here since. Would recommend the service for smaller senders (like me) or larger senders that need to deliver larger amounts.

Cons

None. Support was fast when I thought I had a DKIM issue at the start, no issues since.

Andy from Cirros Document Solutions Ltd

Great SMTP Service for ensuring email delivery and not being classed as SPAM

Pros

Great service for ensuring reliable delivery of ALL emails and for ensuring emails do not get incorrectly classed as SPAM. The service is designed for bulk email but we also use it for day to day super reliable email delivery.

Cons

Nothing, we have had no issues and the pricing is awesome

James from JB & SL Waddell Consultants

A simply solution to sending as many emails as you want. Side step ISP email limitations.

Overcoming ISP email monthly and daily limitations at a modest cost. Not more I can say to that is there?

Pros

No limits on the number of emails you can send from your email client. Overcomes the email limitations of many ISPs. Good metrics and support if there are issue with blacklisting. They are strict that only opt-in listsare used and that there are clear opt-out instructions.

Cons

Nothing. It does what it says on the tin. Sometimes there can be issues with blacklisting, but support always are responsive and help fix the issue quickly.

Dimitri from Nexco Computing

Perfect mail relay

I started using SMTP2GO as my customers starting moving to fibre providers that did not offer an SMTP relay server. Then as customers started moving to MS365 we always had issues integrating scanners and applications that sent email notifications. Although 365 does provide these relay options it is usually a pain to setup and some scanners did not have the required options available in their config. With SMTP2GO there is no guessing involved. 1 minute to setup and works every time. Whenever I add a new customer, within days their support team will contact me if they pick up any issues with my mail server configuration and provide info on how to prevent backscatter or if they pickup my customer is mail bombing. The final big plus in my opinion is that they care about keeping the internet "clean" and not chasing the money by allowing users to send as many emails as possible. I use the dashboard to track down email delivery problems and can get a quick view on the big users. Every single aspect of SMTP2GO is perfect for my needs. SMTP2GO is one of my few service providers that make a huge difference in my job as an IT professional.

Pros

Dashboard for tracking and troubleshooting mail delivery. Ease of use.

Cons

Zero cons. Honestly, this service does exactly everything I need.

easy to use and reliable.

Using SMTP2Go to solve what was an ongoing headache for my clients with Emails not being delivered due to mis-blacklisted IP addresses where ISP / Hosts share IP's between clients this software has released my time and it worth every penny - in the lats year I have not had to track down a mistaken RBL listings once where as previously this was a monthly occurrence for some co-hosted clients. but every time I move a client over to use SMTP2Go the support overhead vanishes in this respect because it just works, I could not recomend highly enough.

Pros

the web-based interface, and ease of integration made this the natural choice long term - having had problems a with my IPS and hosting company getting shared IP address listed on DNSBL or RBL lists and spending allot of time doing de-listing because of other peoples mistakes rerouting via SMTP2GO made perfect sense, I tried the free package and while this would suffice for 90% of the time I don;t mind paying what is realistically a small fee for piece of mind - my clients don't notice and mail gets delivered.

Cons

As yet I have found no drawbacks, I can't fault the interface or the service.

SMTP2GO - Well rounded, easy to use MTA service

Our main client is a animal welfare NGO. They have experienced some issues in balancing service quality with budget. Some of the test/ support features that a fully commercial operation might have access to have yet to happen. Rick - our usual support person has done a really wonderful job of getting us through a few roadblocks Hope the team feels our appreciation

Pros

The main things: * Outstanding service quality * Heavy commitment to quality customer support * Smooth considerate and competent handling of a variety of mission critical incidents * Easy memorable setup process * Caters for a wide range of end user use cases * Adequate metrics -- easy to use and not over complicated

Cons

We're in New Zealand. Sometimes the backend load is a bit slow

Toby from Savills Commercial (Ireland) Ltd

Reliable SMTP Relay

As we removed internal mail server we discovered issues with Office 365 mail relay for legacy systems and those that could generate high volumes of alerts. SMTP2Go resolves this and gives us the ability to get anything to mail relay from wherever is it based

Pros

Really simple to setup and use. Great solution for legacy devices like older Multifunction printer/copiers, old payroll system that wouldnt talk to Office365 and for bulk alerts from comms room temp sensors, backup apps and building management. Allows us to whitelist source IPs or use usernames/passwords for sites without a static IP. Reporting dashboard makes it easy to troubleshoot delivery issues.

Cons

Cant really think of anything. Havent had a single issue

service is impeccable!

our ISP didn't provide an SMTP server with any reliability. our emails stopped going out and as our business is very much email driven it was vital to find a service provider that would be beyond reproach. Success was received once we were given a referral to smtp20 by our software providers. The referral proved to be perfect, and we have not looked back once since moving to smtp2go and nor will we. The very small issues regarding billing and service that we have had, were rectified immediately with 0 down time and superb & expeditious customer service.

Pros

No down time, superior service and communication is awesome!

Cons

my con for the software would only be price. I don't find it unreasonable but if i have to provide a negative, then this would be the only thing i could think of.

Ian from Private

SMTP2GO for reliable email delivery

I started using SMTP2GO when my ISP's shared server I use to host my website wasn't getting emails through to the users. It turned out that the server appeared on various blacklists and it's reputation was not being maintained by the ISP. I switched to SMTP2GO and have never looked back. Emails are delivered reliably and with ease, and the comprehensive reporting allows me to troubleshoot in the event that email isn't delivered for some reason.

Pros

The fact that my email is delivered reliably, while I don't have to worry about maintaining the reputation of my outgoing email server.

Cons

I don't really have any least liked things; the product just works once set up properly.

John from Royal LePage Frank Real Estate

Ironic Timing for a review request

Up to the above issue we have had no issues

Pros

Easy to set up and maintain Reasonable cost

Cons

Ironically we have recently received several emails from SMTP2GO regarding a scam email. We did have a legitimate change in our credit card info and received an email requesting to update and we did so. It has left us feeling uneasy and concerned our credit card may be compromised. We attempted to call customer support and it rang and rang without answer. We are monitoring our card and uneasy about attempting to log into our account.

Hartley from Toba Sportswear

Industry: Wholesale

We couldn't send outgoing emails with our ERP software / or scanner before using SMTP2G0

Pros

SMTP2G0 cured our issues of not being able to get outgoing emails from ERP software or scanner to send. once we setup SMTP2GO our emails have not had any outgoing issues since. We were trying to resolve these sending issues with ERP software company, email hosting company, outside IT provider, and internet provider. No one could resolve, but once SMTP2GO was suggested by another user, boom, our issues were resolved.

Cons

I have no cons to report on - we are very happy with SMTP2GO!

Vance from CalSouthern

Use SMTP2GO for our mass email systems. They do a great job and we get all the reports we need.

Being able to use email marketing which is essential.

Pros

The simplicity and how easy it is to use their services. Mass emails are essential and they help make sure everything is sent. I also like their dashboard and being able to see everything in the website.

Cons

Not really too much. At most the set-up in the beginning was slightly difficult. But that comes with most of these types of services. Also, upgrading the services, I haven't been notified or communicated on any new updates they have done to improve their product.

Nicholas from Software company

Industry: Machinery

Our internet connection is bad, so we're glad SMTP2GO is so good

Everything is great with SMTP2GO.

Pros

We use SMTP2GO as a solution to a bad internet connection. Because of our industry, we need to host our own email servers. However people trying to email us often ended up getting bounces and undeliverables while our internet was down or flakey. The solution is to relay our email through SMTP2GO. They accept our email and hold it for delivery when we're back up and ready to receive.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints to be honest.

John from John Brendle Consulting

SMTP2GO has been my go to for out bound email delivery for years.

With large copiers being used for scanning becoming the norm, I have used SMTP2GO to resolve issues that the tech delivering the machine could not get the scanning to work consistantly

Pros

I have only had to call tech support once over the 5 plus years I have used the service. The call was quick and my issue was resolved very quickly. There are very detailed reports that can be tweaked to you needs.

Cons

No Complaints. The one call I had to tech support was resolved so quickly I don't even remember what it was.

Does what it says on the tin!

Excellent, they are fast to respond to queries, alert you to any problems and best of all seem to continually invest in the platform

Pros

Smtp2go is a simple & easy to use product that is packed full of features making IT admin nice and easy.

Cons

The only thing I can think of (and it took me a while) is probably down to the policies as opposed to the software it’s self, such as the dislike to people using autoforwarding of emails - but this may be just my understanding as to how it should work

Jason from B'nai B'rith International

Our organization is a heavy user for SMTP2Go to process thousands of messages.

BIPAC would not be able to do business without SMTP2Go. If we had to switch to another vendor it would require a significant time expense to have our developers rebuild applications and then to create the level of analytics provided by your platform.

Pros

Great analytics and openness of the platform. It provides us a lot of intelligence for how our messages are sent to companies and government officials.

Cons

It seems expensive for our monthly contract as compared to other solutions in the marketplace (e.g. mailgun).

Ken from Strickland Agencies Limited

No drama, ever!

Pros

Have found SMTP2GO extremely reliable and have never experienced any issues with the service. email delivery. User interface is simply, clear and easy to use. There is a good level of detail available in the log files that is useful in tracking email delivery issues.

Cons

Only minor request would be to have the option to retain email logs for up to 12 months. This is functionality I would be happy to be a small additional charge for access to.

Lars from Stadshartkerk

SMTP2GO as a worry free mail service

I experienced problems with sending mail from my own server. Often they didn't arrive. Therefore I wanted to have a solid worry-free, reliable solution for sending mail instead of configuring and maintain a smtp-server myself. The quality is very good for the prices. I would recommend SMPT2GO to everyone.

Pros

I like the ease of adding new users in a very short time. The multiple ports and protocols are a big pro. Also the stats / reports are nice to have.

Cons

You cannot assign a webhook to a single user.

Tim from Call One

Sends our emails exactly as expected.

Pros

Decent reporting so I can see who is sending how much mail. I am able to generate spreadsheets over whatever time period is relevant that show who send mail to who with what subject line at what time.

Cons

Stop emailing me about SFP configurations. One of the people in our SFP record has theirs configured to be more wide-open than SMTP2GO likes, so it harasses me about it weekly, but I can't make that other company change their record.

Hendrik from RAR Benelux

SMTP2GO

Pros

* the new statistics. * the ease to handle bounces/softbounces * their strick police about the quality of their users. Read: no spammers allowed ;-)

Cons

* the slow website. It can take a while before everything is displayed

Reasons for Choosing SMTP2GO

https://www.serversmtp.com/ * The other mentioned a more aimed at "big users" and I'm a small user... And small users have also the right to send out newsletters through a quality SMTP service I think. * But I do need to send out newsletters and want to (best possible) be sure if they went into the "Inbox" and not in their "Spam folder". * their price is to high to afford. I'm mainly using it for sending out "Flashmails" for a non-profit user.

Excellent Value

We're using their outgoing mail server service. It's flawless and a life saver. We look forward to growing our business with them in the future.

Pros

SMTP2GO has been reliable, straightforward with billing, and responsive to my issues. Their pricing is also flexible for lulls and surges of service requirements.

Cons

No complaints. Honest! It works. It's fairly priced. ...and they are there when I need them. One minor con... Their summary reporting of email status isn't ideal for large deliveries. I believe they could use a redesign. I'm sure they know it and are probably working on one.

Very Good Service. Great value for email services

This service is being used to send alerts for photo alarms. All alerts are always on tile. Very very reliable service and I have been using this company for many years. Very happy with the service.

Pros

This service is very cheap but very efficient. All messages sent were delivered promptly and quickly. Never had and issues with bounced messages for my recipients.

Cons

No issues to report. Never had any problems with this service.

Giovanni from Support Logistic Services srl

Industry: Defense & Space

Very good Service

I solve the problem to configure the email once and mantain it always working even if we change service provider. From the business point of view, it means the possibility to easly manage requests, messages, wherever I'm and with any provider.

Pros

The capability to be use my email account on my laptop, mobile, table wherever in the world without to change any configuration.

Cons

Nothing, I found the service easy to set up, and easy to use.

John from MeloTel

I have been using smtp2go for many years now. Has been a great service.

I provide SMTP solutions to many of my key customers in an effort to ensure inbox delivery.

Pros

Simplicity and they do not charge me for each smtp user is a huge plus. I love how they recently made it easy to manage my approved sending domains and testing the configuration within their panel. Up time is great.

Cons

Sometimes negotiations on TLS is slower than I would hope, but then i just use SSL. No complaints really.

Gus from Urbit Official

Industry: Program Development

No matter what... it always delivers

My experience with SMTP2GO has been better than expected. They are reliable, great customer service, and fast delivery.

Pros

Great software, easy to configure and easy to use. Very detailed stats and outstanding deliverability. I've been using SMTP2GO for many years and never had a problem. It just works.

Cons

Can't really think of anything negative to say about them, they do what they say, and they do it good.

Silvan from Pt.Tunggal idaman abdi

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

SMTP2GO Review

More than 3 years we've been use these services we did not find any major issue or trouble, any queries are answered quick and clearly, overall we are quite satisfy with smtp2go mail delivery services.

Pros

This smtp2go services is the most stable mail delivery services any spam will be filtered and reported here, so we can keep our mail verified and spam free.

Cons

At moment i cannot find any cons with this services

Lynton from DIGITAL PHOTO INDUSTRIES PTY LTD

Industry: Photography

Easy Outgoing Email, Anywhere!

Able to send emails wherever I am in the world. It just runs in the background and I've never had an issue.

Pros

I travel regularly, and frequently hit problems where I couldn't send email via the hotel WiFi. It was always an outgoing mail server issue. With SMTP2GO, I've never had a problem, from the U.S. to Vietnam, to Europe.

Cons

There's nothing I'm unhappy with, it just works.

Jens from Pressebüro von Berg GmbH

Very good tool for mail needs

We send out Businessmail and invoices from our Intranet through SMTP2GO and it's very reliable. Also our network devices use it to send notification mail.

Pros

It's very easy to setup, the prices are good, even for small businesses like ours. and with the API and the Webhooks, it's easy to get notified if something goes wrong.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow, but this does not happen too often.

Julie from OSS World Wide Movers Pty Ltd

Communication with Customs

SMTP2GO has been used a crucial channel for our reporting to Customs for international removals of sea containers, air freight etc. It provides a critical link between our software and Customs for this mandatory messaging

Pros

No issues at all in the over 5 years we have used SMTP2GO

Cons

Nothing, we have been using SMTP2GO for some years without issue, invoicing is streamlined and there are no problems

Siu Hung from Netswitch

Industry: Computer Networking

Cyber Security Engineer

Make my email go into client inbox, easy to config, easy to know which one sending spam and block him.

Pros

I’ve try different SMTP services, and I’ve try to make a SMTP pool myself with domain key, make a good SPF.... finally I found your service can save me lot of time, so I use it until now.

Cons

Easy to use web panel, success rate of going into client inbox

Arthur from MEX Exchange

Easy to set up, multiple verification options, reliable.

reliability, cost savings

Pros

SMTP2GO portal is easy to use and has simple interface yet it is very comprehensive with extended options on smtp users, domains, various restrictions that can be set and best of all, good compliance audit options.

Cons

Higher tier plans could cost a bit less. domains allowed list could also be restricted per user.

SMTP2GO Review

We are experiencing higher email delivery rates by using a trusted SMTP relay.

Pros

Support and help section are well devised to assist with setup of the SMTP relay. There is also assistance for less common mail servers such as Exim and configuring it for use with SMTP2GO was not overly difficult. Being able to easily lock down senders to a domain and/or IP address is another nice feature.

Cons

Nothing not to like. There was a billing issue but this was easily resolved by the support team.

Sebastien from Cognitive X Solutions

Full featured SMTP Service

SMTP2GO is easy to configure and has the flexibility we need for an SMTP service. We use it for all our outbound SMTP traffic. It's reliable and if you have more traffic than expected it is flexible enough to accommodate the additional traffic. I would highly recommend SMTP2Go

Pros

Its flexibility when it comes to additional traffic.

Cons

Unclear if SPF settings are properly detected.

Mike from Hatfield Integrated Technologies Pty Ltd

Industry: Computer Networking

SMTP2GO Works Flawlessly

We find interfacing with Office 365 Exchange online is sometimes very slow and a bit temperamental. SMTP2GO works every time. It is also perfect for bulk email distribution without the blacklist possibility.

Pros

It is simple to setup. It does what we want it to without fuss and problems

Cons

The payment processor. It is cumbersome and doesn't always work first time.

Simon from Office Printing Solutions Ltd

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Service

Very easy to set up, and runs seemlessly in the background. Have recommended this service to several other copier dealers and I.T professionals.

Pros

Very easy to use, and makes setting up our customers "Scan to Email" functionality a breeze on many different brands of multi funtion printer.

Cons

Not really had any negative issues with the service

Richard from Sailpower

Industry: Maritime

Excellent value!

Pros

SMTP2GO is an inexpensive way to ensure that email gets delivered as intended without many of the problems that other providers encounter. If you need to track your traffic, that is available and useful.

Cons

Nothing to report that comes to mind. My needs are relatively simple; reliability and consistency.

Nic from Highground Design

Highly Recommended Mail Sender

The sending quality is 100% , it is literally blacklist proof, which is why we use SMTP2GO. Other mail senders claim to be, but after trial usually misstep. The customer support is also exceptional.

Pros

This mail sender is blacklist proof, pure and simple.

Cons

Set-up is technical, but then again mail senders are by default, so it's expected.

Chris from C37 Limited

An excellent & very reliable service. SMTP2Go appears bombproof & Black List free.

Pros

The service is very easy to setup, give a simple & clear overview of traffic through the service. I'm able to monitor multiple Companies & Domains within a couple of clicks. SMTP2Go also acts as a second layer of security. If any AntiVirus/Security Systems become compromised, Outbound Spam would be blocked, flagging the issue & protecting the Domain/Senders reputation. The Support is always very very prompt, relying to any questions & in the almost unheard of every of an issue, resolving everything. Everyone on that uses it is 100% happy, it is invisible, exactly what a service like SMTP should be on a daily basis.

Ramon from Wendco of Puerto Rico Inc

SMTP2GO, great smtp solution for people using cloud email services.

We have been using SMTP2GO for years now without any issues. We use it for scanners/multifunctional printers so that they can send emails, and also for any type of mailing from our human resources system.

Pros

-Easy to use -0 downtime -Excellent pricing -Great customer service

Cons

I really have no problems with the software or service.

Wayne from Talex Software

Solved a big issue for me

I market a point of sale that emails daily totals and reports to my users. Before SMTP2GO the emails would sometimes fail, since I discovered this I believe it's 100%. I no longer have an concerns about my customers receiving what they paid for, this service works perfectly.

Pros

The software works every time, the web site is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the support ( should you have a question ) is timely and excellent.

Cons

Nothing really, it works as promised and is easy to setup.

Ivan from DAWSON IT

Excellent Service

It’s provided us with a reliable SMTP relay that we use for all our clients that aren’t on Office365. I haven’t had any issues in all the years we’ve been using it and as a result haven’t had to contact tech support even once.

Pros

Extremely user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. Can’t fault anything about this service.

Alistair from Netfocus Solutions Ltd

Excellent product, terrific service

I was looking for a SMTP solution that would support multiple customers and would provide a clean, user-friendly experience. SMTP2GO provides exactly that. It’s a well-priced service that does exactly what I want it to do, with no fuss.

Pros

Ease of setup & configuration is one of the most attractive qualities of SMTP2GO’s service, alongside flexibility and the fact that it simply works. The service runs without any fuss and, on the only occasion it has been required so far, customer service was quick, helpful and, most importantly, solved the problem.

Cons

I can’t fault the software or the user experience.

Michael from TechHelpASAP

The best smtp relay service on the planet!

Pros

easy to use, super flexible, cheap for the service it provides. Use it alot for setting up older devices that don't support TLS/SSL email relays.

Cons

there is no app for the iphone to make setup even easier when onsite at a client. , everything else works really great.