All Solutionreach Reviews

Chad

Reviewed May 2018

It has been a great value to our practice.

PROS

It sync with our EHR every 2 hours to scan for changes. It has mostly eliminated the need for phone calls by our staff to confirm appointments.

CONS

The sync software needs to be running constantly on a computer that we never turn off. It took quite a bit of customization for it to do what we needed it to.

Michelle

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

PROS

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

CONS

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Reason for choosing Solutionreach

The customer service, training and follow up by our account representative was phenomenal.

Farnaz

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Horrible Company

PROS

Nothing - everything was difficult and was not user friendly

CONS

Customer service & usability - nothing that was told was great - text messages are limited to certain amount of characters- trying to get out of a contract was difficult

Bob

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

PROS

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

CONS

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Reasons for switching to Solutionreach

Pricing as well as the product moved us into the text messaging of information.

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Replied September 2019

Reviewed November 2018

Patient Reminder Software

Overall a pretty good experience.

PROS

Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

CONS

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Karen

Reviewed November 2023

System is easy but doesn't do the job

Started out great but turned into a disaster

PROS

Good reporting features and easy to use. It is easy to track open rates and other useful information for your campaigns.

CONS

Customer support and reliability are awful. We left because we could not count on them and when they screwed up they don't admit their errors which is very frustrating.

Reviewed April 2018

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

PROS

We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

CONS

The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.

Reviewed September 2018

Great product

Was great for the most part

PROS

I like the ease of use on line and being able to customize most things

CONS

I did not like that I could not customize reminders for patients. Some patients seem overwhelmed by the reminders and would be nice to be able to customize it on our end. Also, I don't like that reviews could not get pushed directly to search engines or review sites without having to pay more.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Good Features but Costly

PROS

They have some really good features like texting patients and the site is easy to navigate

CONS

There are a lot of glitches and they don't always tell you when things are acting up. There are portions of the site that are just not used, but they are still there taking up space and confusing people.

Jason

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Great software with lots of functionality

This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

PROS

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

CONS

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Replied January 2020

Karen

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

the worst customer service

Everything was going smoothly until COVID. Then the company automatically shut off the system so no messages were going out according to our settings. They didn't even let the providers know they were doing so.

PROS

I loved the ability to text pictures...

CONS

the customer service is horrible. We cancelled our contract with ample notice and they refuse to give us a refund on an over charge and refused to accept a written cancellation AND renewed our contract automatically. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are no help

picture texting

Cost

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience with our support team. I understand that Dave spoke to you last week about allowing you to cancel your contract early. I'll have him follow up to see if we can come to an understanding.

Replied September 2020

Kumar

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Solution Reach

Love the software. It really helps us keep our schedule up-to-date and also allows our staff to focus on other areas.

PROS

Love the text and email remainders. The auto updates in our schedule allow us to keep our schedule fully booked at all times. It also helps our staff focus on other areas.

CONS

Sometimes there are syncing issues. So we have to make sure it synced every few hours. We log into the main website portal and check the sync time. If it synced we know we are good to go.

Cost

Cost.

Kristin

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Support will disappear

Not supportive

PROS

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

CONS

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

I was sold FAKE support.

Mistake

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

Replied June 2020

Jessica

Reviewed October 2018

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

PROS

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

CONS

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

omar

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

predatory contracting horrible service

Terrible experience. Our physician died because of covid and had to shut our practice down, after being signed up forcefully since 2017 but they now magically refuse to cancel because we never gave them a cancelation notice. Since February 2021 we have been constantly calling and emailing to no avail but evert month our credit card gets charged.

PROS

None sorry there is nothing good to say about this company. They will avoid you after you have signed up with them.

CONS

Horrible horrible company if you are fortunate enough that you don't need to contact them, then great all is well but if you need help of what ever the situation might be these guys will not be there and you will end up paying for something that does not work. Think twice

Reason for choosing Solutionreach

Never again I highly highly highly recommend start away.

Hello Omar, we're sorry to hear about the doctor's passing and that your experience hasn't been ideal. Our cancellation policy is outlined in our contracts and we'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the contract, should you need it for your records. We don't avoid our customers and provide a number of different ways to contact our support team, all available through community.solutionreach.com Our records show services have been canceled since April. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Replied July 2021

Carrie

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Not for us.

I would not recommed this service to any medical practices, look elsewhere!

PROS

Originally SolutionReach worked well for transferring patient reviews to a testimonials page on our website.

CONS

All of the software failed. Simply quit-working. Could no longer integrate with our patient management system and no one was willing or able to help to get it back on track.

Offered more capabilities.

Hi Carrie, I'm sorry you feel Solutionreach wasn't a good fit for your office. I understand you cancelled your agreement in February, but if there is anything more we can do to resolve your concerns, please don't hesitate to email community@solutionreach.com.

Replied September 2020

Danielle

Reviewed February 2018

Absolutely AMAZING

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

PROS

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

CONS

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Diane