All ZeroBounce Reviews

Kimberly

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2021

Best customer service I've had in years

Charles

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

One of the Top Email Verifier App

PROS

There are several aspects that I appreciate about this service. Firstly, it is exceptionally precise, and I have not encountered any problems with email bounces. Secondly, it is user-friendly, where you simply upload your email target file, receive an analysis, and new lists divided into good versus bad email addresses.

CONS

I don't really like the user interface, which appeared outdated. Furthermore, the process may seem sluggish. Although the price is slightly high, there isn't much to criticize since the service delivers a satisfactory output, which is an essential requirement.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Showing good results in every verifications

Better Results

Thank you for reviewing us, Charles! We appreciate your feedback. Also, we hope you got a chance to log in after our relaunch - the interface is brand-new and more intuitive. Much success with your email campaigns!

Replied March 2023

International Affairs, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed January 2021

Great customer service!

Good overall, thanks!

PROS

I just started using ZeroBounce to scrub my email lists. As soon as I got online, a customer service agent was available to chat with me and answer my questions. That made the site easy to use, and helped me get fast results!

CONS

I'm still learning how to sort the lists. The results gave me too many types of inactive emails, so now I have to merge the inactive lists from all the categories, and sort them again.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

I used to sort my list in MailChimp but I wanted something more advanced so that I don't create unnecessary records in my listserve. Thanks

We appreciate your feedback, Mrs. Petrin! Thank you for reviewing us.

Jess

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Room for Improvement

PROS

Website is easy to navigate. Interface looks professional.

CONS

It is expensive and there can be technical issues where single emails are not validated, yet credits are deducted from our account. Also, results after verification can be vague. Catch-all emails unfortunately cannot be verified.

Mrs. Jung, we're sorry that your experience with us wasn't ideal. We hope you give us another try and let us know when you encounter any issue - our team will be happy to look into it. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Replied March 2019

Pamela M

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

Great product

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

PROS

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

CONS

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

Replied November 2023

Aravind

Reviewed May 2018

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

PROS

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

CONS

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied May 2018

pratik

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

I will give 10 out of 10

PROS

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

CONS

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Replied August 2023

Julie

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2023

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

PROS

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

CONS

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

ZeroBounce took over DataValidation

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

Replied October 2023

Matt

Legal Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2023

An Excellent Solution

The whole onboarding process was easy. From making the decision to use ZeroBounce to running our first dataset took less than an hour. We didn't need a subscription service, so their pay-as-you-go option is perfect for our needs. Very impressed with the platform and the results.

PROS

For our needs, which are primarily for confirming email addresses that have bounced for one reason or another, this has been a very easy-to-use and inexpensive solution to validate these.

CONS

Nothing really. An option to see an updated or current email would be great, but that's not the main purpose of the platform.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Pricing, ease of use, and pay-as-you-go.

Glenn

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Inexpensive, Accurate, Fast

Cleaning customer email database

PROS

Did what they said they would do and did it quickly.

CONS

Nothing I have found yet.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Seemed like a superior product.

Muneeb

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2023

Easy to use and very effective

PROS

I like the pricing and quality of the tool and its reliability.

CONS

Nothing to dislike about the tool. We are quite satisfied.

We appreciate your kind review, Muneeb! Thank you for taking the time to do this, and we wish you success with your emails!

Replied October 2023

Bala

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

PROS

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

CONS

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

Reasons for switching to ZeroBounce

Because there were too many people on the list, Mailchimp wouldn't allow me send it out. They might be able to assist me in resolving the problem or perhaps provide solutions. So I did some research and discovered ZeroBounce.

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Replied January 2022

Reviewed December 2020

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

PROS

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

CONS

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

Data security

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Nakul Vikram

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Zerobounce review

My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

PROS

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

CONS

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Chose ZeroBounce because of the quick and reliable services.

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at support@zerobounce.net and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!

Replied May 2022

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Really capture the correct emails

PROS

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

CONS

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

Reason for choosing ZeroBounce

Market leader with a good trackrecord.

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

Manuel

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Zerobounce is the best!

So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

PROS

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

CONS

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

Reasons for switching to ZeroBounce

A lot of emails through Neverbounce that said were valid ended up not being.

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

Reviewed August 2018

Your Emails - Clean.

PROS

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

CONS

Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

We are grateful for your review, thank you! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied September 2018

Serge

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

PROS

it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

CONS

The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Replied April 2019