Browse Avast Business Antivirus Pro Reviews

Roberto from Satto Translations

Industry: Translation and Localization

AVAST does the work!

Good, as it did not allow any viruses to damage our computer system, but I haet teh interruption of work with reports

Pros

Very good antivirus and keep up-to-date with cybersecurity and viruses developed

Cons

I hate how it takes up all your computer resources when you are devoted to other matters and slow up the computer with unnecessary reports about unused software or not scanned disks.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

I liked the experience and offerings

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus Pro

was looking for better options

Avast Antivirus

in general. Avast is one of the best antiviruses that has provided many tools to monitor the system, improve performance, and secure browsing services, all of these services for an annual subscription that is considered one of the best among competitors.

Pros

Personally, I consider Avast one of the best antiviruses with great value for money. The most prominent feature that I liked is Simple interface design, so you can easily access all services. The sandbox feature enabled me to safely run some suspicious software for testing. VPN services, monitor and improve device performance tools.

Cons

Many alert messages and an alert tone are one of the annoyances. Even after canceling some alert messages, they continue to surface.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus Pro

The user interface is not that easy and the annual subscription price is relatively high, in addition to the lack of some special tools for data encryptionز

Vlastimil from PlainHost

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pretty good.

Pros

Very nice GUI and easy to use Is made from Czechia, which is huge point for us.

Cons

Even though i mentioned it's huge point they are from Czechia, you can't expect them to be asap when coming to you (They do have departments around the world, but still)

Miguel from DIMECA

Avast is a good value product, easy of use and have full control of your devices

I fell very happy since we migrated to Avast, smooth transition very well full of features, nice control over the web central console, nice pricing, what more can i ask?

Pros

I like the best the web interface, it is a service that is hosted by avast, so you dont need to install or manage any server service, that being said, also the way to deploy installation to new devices is very user friendly, avast has been updating this product and characteristics over time and it is becoming a very good quality product at a very decent price, there is no match on the competition to have all features for the same amunt of money that Avast offers, you can customize devices by their O.S make plenty of policies for the devices this give you a lot of control on how do you want to treat your users.

Cons

The ability to add new devices/susbscriptions is very well, but if you want to unsuscribe devices or manage your subscription in any other way that will end paying less on your monthly fee is not so user friendly, you have to send a ticket to support so they can unsubscribe any device/license you want to stop paying..

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Because it has a better price and a lot of features that other competitors dont have or if they have you have to pay extra services.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Best value for the money cheap license cost

Jeff from Animal Necessity

Industry: Veterinary

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Checks All Boxes

Overall our company uses this on a daily basis with minimum headaches. Training on the software has gone pretty easy with each user - and that's a testament to the great UI.

Pros

Literally the UI makes the software very simple to use, diagnose, understand, and take action. Avast gets an A+ for their user interface on each section.

Cons

I feel like the software could go a bit further explaining threats better as to how they attempted to interact with the system (Windows) so we could learn what they were trying to do.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Avast has a history of delivering high quality software that is very user friendly. Their Business Pro version does not dissapoint.

Pamela from DASS Machine of Ark., Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Best Product for Small Business

I've tried 3 or 4 other products in the past. This usually occurred if they were pre-loaded on a new computer. I've always found those offerings to be out of line in regards to price and much more difficult to use. I run this small business and am responsible for everything from our computers, to shipping packages, and have even served as the office plumber on occasion. I am not however a full time computer tech or systems administrator. I need something that is simple to deploy and use and requires very little of my attention.

Pros

I like that everything is contained in a single product. There are no need for me to purchase ad-ons. I also appreciate that I can purchase a bundle that suits my business model.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. But the auto-renew has caused me to be billed for multiples of the same product in the past. The "auto-renew" was not very transparent in the past. Also, there have been times when I opted not to address a lapsing subscription because I had no intention of renewing and the credit card had expired but the renewal was processed and billed anyway.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

This other product came preinstalled on my new computer system and I hated it from the onset. I installed and renewed an existing Avast Product as soon as I had the time to do so.

Ornella from 3+ Arquitectos

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Avast Proteccion Completa

Hace aproximadamente un año que lo uso y la verdad me ha gustado bastante, empecé con el avast en versión de prueba pero no dude un segundo en cambiarme a la versión paga, uso bastante el computador por temas de trabajo y constantemente estoy descargando archivos, pero mi computador funciona excelente desde que lo tengo ha ido super rápido y no ha presentado ningún problema, por lo que mi experiencia con Avast ha sido por lo bajo excelente.

Pros

Me gusta del software que mantiene tu equipo protegido constantemente, realiza análisis periódicos en el equipo y tiene una respuesta super rápida cuando encuentra algún problema, además me gusta mucho que puedes obtener las opciones complementarias para acelerar tu equipo, proteger tu VPN o instalar controladores desactualizados de la PC entre otros. Además la relación precio calidad es super buena.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es que constantemente necesita reiniciar el equipo, preferiría que hubiera algún tipo de programación para que el equipo se reiniciara una vez cada cierto tiempo, ya que de momento me pide reinicios constantes y eso es un poco molesto ya que trabajo con mi computador, así que me interrumpe bastante.

JoAnne from The Murkin Group LLC

knowing we are safe

we have so much proprietary Client info including banking so we have to know we can't be compromised.

Pros

Knowing we will not put our Client's info in any jeopardy

Cons

be nice if there were more options on frequency of running checks.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Joanne, Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Krzysztof from Mościcki Nieruchomości

I recommend

too much can not be said about the program's work because it runs in the background and informs only if an intervention is required and the user's decision the rest is automatic the program does not bother you and it should be like that

Pros

it is easy to use and since we have it there are no problems with viruses on the net

Cons

Can't say a bad word about this software working well

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Krzysztof, Thank you for your positive feedback

Raphael from SIL

Ótima ferramenta de segurança

O produto me atende muito bem em minhas necessidades diária e o custo benefício é agradável.

Pros

Software de fácil utilização com muitas ferramentas necessárias para segurança o dia a dia.

Cons

O valor do produto poderia ser mais acessível.

Romanio from Kingston bookshop

Avast Business Antivirus Pro review

Overall I find it to be very useful and reliable when it comes to detecting malware and viruses, so the experience is acceptable.

Pros

Decent interface and all around functionality, it doesn't consume alot of system resources in my experience so therefore you can put it on your computer or mobile device without worrying about your system slowing down. The web shield is excellent and the full system scan feature ensures that every corner of your system is properly scanned.

Cons

There is no per-user license model available for this antivirus which is something I believe that they should add to the antivirus right now or at the very least consider adding it in the near future.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Romanio, Thank you for your positive feedback and thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Thomas from Titans, Inc.

Overall Not Bad

Overall it's been pretty good. Outside of a few issues that I could work with support to help fix.

Pros

It is easy to manage, rollout, and continue to get reports from. Easy to add rules, troubleshoot issues, and manage overall. Provides excellent response to foreign things and keeps updates constant.

Cons

There have been some issues in keeping the client (NOT the definitions) updated. For some reason, it won't update, but it will respond back. It takes some time but it is possible to eventually update it. It has at times randomly blocked somethings, but that may be because the behavior shield is still learning.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Easier to deploy, manage and use. It was also something that could be used with Malwarebytes to a degree in case we needed to go offline.

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your feedback. We need more information to better be able to assist with this concern. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Oliver from Western Medical Centre

Avast Product review

Mainly good

Pros

Ease of use Avast prompts you when it is time to use

Cons

Have to update manually, it should be automatic

It is the best

Response from Avast

Replied March 2021

Hi Oliver, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Angela from Opsta Bolnica Kumanovo

Industry: Mental Health Care

Avast is great antivirus protective for important files of big companies

One day during my work all computers stopped they were attacked by some viruses which could deleted all files but Avast Business Antivirus Pro did not allowed to happen that.

Pros

I really like that Avast Business Antivirus Pro is easy to install and and all the files are protected and untouched by any malware or something bigger which may cause trouble in all system and work of the company.

Cons

Avast Business Antivirus Pro has some bugs sometimes but it repairs by itself.

Jesus from Inmobarrios

Llevamos años confiando en Avast sin ninguna incidencia hasta la fecha

Pros

Confiamos en Avast desde hace años y nunca hemos tenido ningún problema informático con virus ni malware

Cons

Nada negativo a reseñar en este producto.

Jennifer from Botanica Landscapes

Avast keeps us protected

Pros

Integration was easy. I appreciate the notifications anytime a threat is blocked.

Cons

I can't think of anything. We are happy with this software.

Liridona from M Price Ltd

Great Antivirus

Pros

Avast is very reasonably priced for what you get from it . The scanning process is extensive without overbearing your device too much .

Cons

It can be a bit trigger-happy when it comes to handling quarantine files , it usually goes straight to deletion . From time to time it also recognizes regular files as threats .

nicolas from Axp

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Great product

it catches virus and it doesnt affect my software

Pros

its really easy to setup and use have had no issues.

Cons

i have no cons on avast antivirus software

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

i have used avast free edition for a while with great results

KESHIRO from Self employed

AVAST ANTIVIRUS REVIEW

so far it has been able to protect my computer to date.

Pros

This software does not only scan your computer for antivirus but it does it also for malware and spyware. A pop-up often comes up to ask to run a scan when the antivirus suspects anything in your computer. it also warns you about suspicious browsers.

Cons

As good as the software is it does slow down your computer when scanning. T manufacturer needs to add an extra feature to the free version

Rahul from Ace Infoway Pvt. Ltd.

Antivirus Review

Overall good antivirus.

Pros

Good UI and balanced performance tuning.

Cons

less feature offered for windows server segments.

Reasons for Choosing Avast Business Antivirus Pro

To explore features and security.

Reasons for Switching to Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Want to explore new product and security