Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Offer excellent and professional HTML signatures that are impressive. Customization and templates are many ,every need is well catered."
  • icon"The platform offers great free trial to those new users and the Cloud performance with Bybrand functionalities is cost effective."
  • icon"I like most the active smooth integration with other apps like Zoho ,Asana that we use thus save alot of time."
  • icon"The analytical part must be done external to the tool, since the information it provides is low."
  • icon"Some features are useless and need to be updated."
  • icon"Once I started working with departments the interface became a bit confusing and sometimes I forget how to update signatures until I click around and find what I’m looking for."

Have you used Bybrand and would like to share your experience with others?

All Bybrand Reviews

Julius

August 2022

An elegant,Legendary manager for email signature,Bybrand.

Pros

Have been more than two years using Bybrand and the journey has been amazing since makes our email communication flow seamlessly.Free trial is available as well as monthly subscription is fair and afforfable .Integrates well with other app eg Gmail,Freshdesk etc we use and this saves alot of time when planning the process of implementing email signatures. The templates are impressive and meets organization needs fully.Great text editing features which play a big role when building signatures from scratch.

Cons

All this time I haven't found anything negative to say.Very complete and easy to use and manage.

Response from Bybrand

Hi Julius. Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're happy that you enjoyed the Bybrand integration with Freshdesk and the signature templates. Also, it is in our roadmap to also integrate with Freshsales soon (email part).

Replied August 2022

Adrián

June 2022

Complete and easy to use

Pros

I think it should be easyer to use on a entry level

Cons

Some features are useless and need to be updated

Reasons for choosing Bybrand

Our CU preffered it.

Reasons for switching to Bybrand

Our CU forces us to swap

Geovani

November 2022

A recommendable and leading software for email signature management.

If you are looking for a great and very effective tool for email signature management, i recommend Bybrand. It's an outstanding and very powerful tool that does exactly what it was designed to do.

Pros

Bybrand is a real deal application for email signature management. It is the best and leading email signature management tool i have ever encountered. I like the ability to interact and engage with our customers from different parts of the World. With it, it is extremely easy and fast to create and manage email marketing campaigns and its intuitive and friendly dashboard makes it one of the easiest tool for email signature management.

Cons

Bybrand integrates well with available applications thus making it outstanding and more effective. I have had a nice and great experience with it so nothing to dislike.

Response from Bybrand

Hi Geovani, We're so glad you and your team have had such a positive experience with the Bybrand (and our integrations) that you would rate it a 10 out of 10 – this means a lot to us! It's been a pleasure hearing from you, and we hope to see you again soon.

Replied November 2022

Allan

October 2022

A breathtaking,sublime and stupendous Email Signature Manager software.

Pros

Bybrand has an eye-catching and user-friendly interface to work with.I can automatically create,send and manage email signatures with Bybrand.It's simple to create and run email marketing campaigns successfully with Bybrand.This tool is very useful as it strengthens our brand image effectively.

Cons

Bybrand is a precise,simple and fast to use Email Signature Manager solution and I lack any weakness pinpoint.

Response from Bybrand

Hi Allan, Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that our app has helped you and your team with communication and efficiency. We're always working to make sure the app is as easy to use as possible, and this feedback will help us improve. Please contact us if there's anything else we can do for you.

Replied October 2022

Jesse

November 2022

Bybrand is the leading software for email signature management in the whole World.

Bybrand is a brilliant and powerful email signature management platform that does what its supposed to do. It easily and seamlessly integrates with other available applications thus making it more powerful, effective and exceptional. Great, responsive and very helpful technical support team.

Pros

Bybrand is the best and leading email signature management tool in the whole World. What makes it stand out from its competitors is usability, flexibility and accessibility. It help us to communicate effectively with clients and our business partners. I like how it offers up to date features which are very helpful and reliable. Also, it is highly customizable which helps in editing signatures to fit our business expectations. It's speed makes it to stand out from other similar products.

Cons

Bybrand is an outstanding and effective solution for email signature management and it saves much time in email signature management process and also it improves customer's communication.

Kelvin

October 2022

Greatest Of All Times application for signatures management.

Bybrand is super easy and simple to learn and understand. It allows you to automatically create various signatures. Their customer support is the best team i have ever interacted with and their services are topnotch and exceptional.

Pros

Bybrand is the greatest of all times application for signatures management which is easy to use and enables you to create various signatures automatically thus saving much time. I like how they guide you through on how to create email signature which really saves time. Its super amazing speed makes it stand out from similar applications. The customer support team is second to none, very responsive and helpful.

Cons

Bybrand is the best and greatest of all times application for signatures management and has the best customer support team.

Oscar

November 2022

Insightful, informative and very comprehensive tool for email signature management.

Bybrand is a very powerful email signature management software that is easy to setup and run. It helps companies to strengthen the image of their brand. Bybrand integrates seamlessly with other software like zoho and asana.

Pros

Bybrand Allow collaboration between team members by enabling them to create better email signatures. Due to its simple built-in email signature editor feature , its easy to add text, images and logos to signatures through links for collaboration. With bybrand software, it easy to create signatures that contain same information. The image gallery allow its users store signatures and images 8n a centralised place.

Cons

Currently I have not come across any negativity concerning this wonderful software, it worth purchasing and its never disappoints

Raúl

June 2022

Professional brand image management

Pros

The simplicity with which you can create a good brand image for your professional emails as well as the integrations it has

Cons

Its price seems excessive to me for the functionalities that the tool has in itself

Response from Bybrand

Hi Raúl, thanks a lot for your review and we appreciate your feedback a lot about the price. We are tackling that in the next step of our product roadmap, improving the UI and new features like more integrations and internal marketing tools. Spoiler: auto vCard link, Branding menu, Canva integration, and markdown editor support.

Replied July 2022

Samson

July 2022

Bybrand is extremely easy to use and manage.

I have had an amazing and fantastic overall experience with Bybrand. I like how it is easy and fast to make a template thus saving time.

Pros

Using Bybrand makes our emails look more professional and it enables us to include much information in our signature lines. It enables us to maintain effective communication with our business partners and clients regardless of where they are. I like how it is easy to share the link of a signature and it has the best templates for email signatures.

Cons

There is completely no negative thoughts to mention in this section as Bybrand meets our requirements.

Johnson

Industry: Consumer Electronics

September 2022

Skilful,magnificent and spectacular Email Signature Manager.

Bybrand helps to streamline email communication with our customers. Bybrand helps to strengthen brand image of our organization.

Pros

Bybrand allows me to create and share email signatures effectively.I like ease to create and run email marketing campaigns with Bybrand.It's simple to integrate Bybrand with other Third-party software hence saving time.

Cons

There are no constraints to highlight because Bybrand meets all my objectives.

Response from Bybrand

Hi Johnson, Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers, and I'm glad to know that we've made your life easier. We're always looking for ways to improve our product, so I'll share your thoughts about more email marketing integration or CRM. We'd love to hear more from you if you have any questions or comments!

Replied October 2022

Megan

July 2022

A splendiferous and awe-inspiring email signature management solution.

Bybrand increases efficiency and productivity of our marketing team. It's possible to generate customized emails that simplify communication across our brands and campaigns.

Pros

I like how well I this tool automates the process of signature creation and management.It's simple to edit signatures with built-in editor feature.It's simple to share email signatures and communicate with our customers seamlessly using Bybrand.

Cons

My experience with Bybrand is just amazing and remarkable hence I lack anything that I can complain about.

Tanushree

August 2022

Superb and marvelous tool for Email Signature Management.

With Bybrand it's simple to create and deploy professional email signatures. It's possible create and strengthen our organization brand image and cohesion with Bybrand.

Pros

Bybrand delights me as it allows ease of capturing our audience attention with email marketing campaigns on multiple marketing channels.It's easy to generate,share and manage email signatures with Bybrand.I like how Bybrand integrates with different applications used in our organization like Gmail and Google Workspace hence saving time.

Cons

I haven't experienced any hassles or anything to dislike with Bybrand as it's well-designed to achieve all our organization objectives and goals.

Wayne

July 2022

Fantastic ,well featured Email Signature Manager,Bybrand.

Pros

I love best the big collection of templates that are easily customizable . It integrates seamlessly with other tools making work to flow smoothly. It is so quick and easy to create signatures even for a large team . Has great rich build in Editor that allow editing of signatures. Other amazing features include email testing,image resizing etc.

Cons

To be honest I have not experience anything bad about thus software,am happy.

Maria

November 2022

'''Comprehensive intercontinental signature management platform. '''

The real deal international email signatures management platform. The experience one gains while using Bybrand is much more pronounce.

Pros

With this platform, the likelihood of meeting our organisation needs becomes easy. Signatures can be edited so as to satisfy the organisation needs. The platform is highly customizable hence inflating professional email signatures creation. It functionality speed is quite amazing helping increase our tasks manipulation.

Cons

The interactive support team helps one to have a great time working with the tool without experiencing much strain.

Pedro

Industry: Civil Engineering

July 2022

Better and awesome email signature management software.

It's facilitate seamless email communication. It's better tool for automatic email signatures generation.

Pros

It's simple to create and manage better email signatures with Bybrand.It's simple to build and strengthen our organization brand image with this tool.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything unpleasant with Bybrand as it suits best all my needs.

Liam