Browse Email Signatures for Office 365 Reviews

Fabio from ShopTo.Net

Easy to Use and to Implement

It's the best tool I could find to centrally manage email signatures.

Pros

Easy integration and little to no maintenance.

Cons

Every thing works as expected. I don't have any suggestions.

Alxander from altomit

December 2021

Excellent email signature management system

Easy to implement. Easy to use and saves us a lot of time.

Pros

Great support when implementing. Keeps our business communications looking unified.

Cons

A few more Templates would be good, so that you will have more options and ideas when creating your signatures. But you can create any signature you want, so that is not such a problem.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Support was just perfect and the handling of creating signatures is easy

Aggressive Support Teams

I don't like the set up of the software and the fact that you need to have an install of the software to design the signatures. This often doesn't work properly. The signatures often go down and you have open the software and reconnect to allow it to work again. This means you either have to remote into the machine that the software is loaded on or drive to the work. I have also found that the delivery of the mails is often very slow through their servers and can sometimes have to wait for 15 to 30 mins for the mails to go through. Their support says that this is impossible.

Pros

Has a couple of features that Exclaimer Cloud Signatures don't have.

Cons

The support teams are aggressive and even though I have vast experience with Office 365 and Exchange, when asking for help, their support are not helpful and make it seem like it my fault rather than their fault. I have moved up the support levels and the experience did not improve. They also don't treat their resellers well.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Was looking at the number of people who wrote about CodeTwo online and realised that those people had a different experience to me.

Response from CodeTwo

Replied October 2020

Dear Customer, we are sorry you had a bad experience with our product. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we'd be grateful if you could contact us and provide more information (such as your ticket number) so that we can analyze your case and straighten everything out. It's our mission to have the best email signature product and support on the planet. If you would like to give us one more try, let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo

Quentin from Blood Centers of America

Amazing product for the price and very easy to integrate

With our 35 years in business, we wanted a unique way to show everyone so what better way than in your day to day emails. Thanks to Code Two, it was very easy to show our new logo and make all our signatures look professional.

Pros

Code Two integrates easily with AD. I also love the fact that the Logos in the signatures are very easy to change and is then pushed out to everyone.

Cons

I wish the automatic updates to place sooner than 20 minutes but you do have the ability to push manually.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Ease of use, easy integration, product pricing was much better.

Stephen from Fluent Technologies Ltd

Time saving, profit making, it's a winnder

Very positive. The pricing is about right for us as an MSP. It is both justifiable internally, and resalable to the customer at a price point that is easy to sell.

Pros

It makes signature admin so much easier. No more sending out guides on how to manage signatures within Outlook and trying to keep people from using their own styles and wordings

Cons

Nothing really. It was a little fiddly when also tying in with an external spam filtering service. It took an hour or so to work out what was going on, but once it made sense was easily resolved with some rules based around header content

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

As per the comments on switching from another product.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

It wasn't so much that we switched. We were testing both solutions from the very first requirement for a managed solution. We tested CodeTwo fully first and never really got round to fully testing Exclaimer due to CodeTwo ticking all the boxes straight away.

Andrew from Dominium

Signatures made Easy

Pros

Signature management has never been easier. Once we have the product configured we didn't have to touch it for over 2 years (minus normal server maintenance). Not to mention the CodeTwo help that we've received along the entire journey.

Cons

This is our first signature solution so I really haven't found anything that I dislike about the product. It does exactly what it's advertised for and the set up is easy to use.

Stuart from Advance Business Consulting

Consistent Email Signatures

Overall an excellent product that has made dealing with email signatures easy and consistent

Pros

Consistent email signatures applied to all users in the organisation Email signatures can be customised for individual users and groups Relatively easy to configure

Cons

Calendar tasks require extra settings to be changed for signatures to "attach" when assigning/sending to another user to complete License count has to be manually reset

Amy from Acorn Legal Solutions

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, and Great Price

Pros

I like this software because it is extremely user-friendly, and has allowed everyone on my team to have professional email signatures. We were able to create our own template within the platform that worked best for our needs. I like that we were able to add images to our template that further showed our team's credentials, along with link all of our LinkedIn profiles to our signatures as well.

Cons

There are not many things that I can think of to improve the software. The only troubles I have had is when I needed to go into the HTML code when setting up our template to make sure everything appeared correctly. However, I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid that.

Angelo from Bruce and Bruce Consulting Actuaries

Great Email Signature Solution

I have had a great experience with CodeTwo thus far. I have been able to create a a streamlined process for signature creation and can now control when employees are using a signature. The time saved with CodeTwo has been well worth the price. Also I have received top notch customer service.

Pros

The ease of integration with my Microsoft and instructions on the CodeTwo website made the set up process a breeze. The software itself is very easy to use and didn't take long to figure out.

Cons

I think the design portion of CodeTwo could be a little more in depth and the overall look could be modernized a bit.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

The cost was very reasonable and CodeTwo was a trusted app in the Office 365 app store.

Alessandro from Lam Informatica srl

Product excellent

recommend the product since I am absolutely satisfied with it

Pros

I configured the product independently since its use is really easy and when I found myself making mistakes in the settings, the support immediately helped me solve the problem. This led me to understand how important the management of signatures has become and above all to use a serious and valid product with excellent support behind it.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

I tried the trial and it immediately worked well

Hendrik from Axxedia IT GmbH

Automated and fully customized email signatures made easy

Email Signatures for Office 365 was our first choice, because we already knew the on premise version from CodeTwo. Needless to say, that we had at least the same expectations for the cloud version as we had for the on premise version, and CodeTwo delivered. Email signatures for Office 365 is really easy to start with, and once you know the bits and pieces of this powerful tool, you can start digging deeper into the many features that Email Signatures has to offer. The connection to AAD and the option to use custom fields , creates lot's of possibilities for your dynamic signatures. Needless to say, that multi domain is a basic feature of CodeTwo and the automatic signature creation is based on a very granular permission system, that you can use to it's maximum extent or just keep it nice and simple for starters. Do you want to attach a little marketing campaign to your emails? Email Signatures can do that too! CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 feels like the swiss army knife for email signatures.

Pros

Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to setup: just create an account and connect it to your Office 365 tenant. The assistant will help you through the setup and it is absolutely hassle free. The send connectors are setup for you and it's just a few clicks before you can start creating you first signature. The integration into Outlook (Web & Client) is absolutely awesome. You don't have to install anything and the plugin can be pushed directly via Office 365. Server side signatures work with any device and at any time and with the new web based signature editor, you can now start without installing and updating the editor component. I must say, I am as impressed as on the first day I got in contact with CodeTwo.

Cons

Sometimes you have to recreate the connection between Office 365 and Email Signatures for Office 365. I don't know if that is a problem of CodeTwo or a general issue with Office 365. At least the system notifies you, if there is any problem to deal with.

Trish from Pride Philanthropy

Industry: Fund-Raising

December 2021

Easy and Effective - Need I Say More?

The sales team at CodeTwo Email Signatures was very kind and helpful for our small team. It is nice to still be appreciated even though we are a small company. We are looking forward to doing more to increase our marketing through email with our partnership with CodeTwo.

Pros

The ease of use of this product has been a game changer for us. We have employees around the country who use different platforms all the time to send their emails (desktop computers - PC and Mac, tablets, smartphones - Android and Apple), and having a solution that works exactly the same across all platforms is fantastic!

Cons

I would like to see more template options and a bit of an easier, more efficient way to view how the signatures will look while creating new ones. That is very nit-picky, though, since you absolutely can test the look of a signature before taking it live, but it is just a bit inconvenient to do.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

We chose CodeTwo Email Signatures because of their price, their willingness to work with a small company (so many others would not), and their feature set.

Marco from FGO

Email Signatures

GREAT

Pros

Easy to implement, flexible, tech support is great, Have never had issues that were not able to be corrected on a properly timely matter (1 hr or less)

Cons

At the beginning where not having the capability of multiples templates, that issue seems to be resolved

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Price, simplicity, and it works

CodeTwo: helping us brand consistently

I've used CodeTwo as an on-premise product at a previous job, so when IT was asked about centralized signature management, CodeTwo was at the top of our shortlist. Just as I remember, setup was easy, implementation was a breeze, and (most of) our users love it.

Pros

CodeTwo's tight integration with Office 365 Exchange, it's conditional formatting and conditional signature support, and it's ease of administration made it an easy sell for us. We love the ability to use Exchange custom attributes with our signatures--very useful for folks on our teams with state-specific licensure, postnominal letters, and contract-specific titles. The new web designer is quite good, though I still used the application, mostly out of familiarity.

Cons

I would love to have a conditional that fired on the presence of a custom attribute, but this is a small thing. I would very much like to see a better HTML editor and component support--this makes it difficult to change marketing messages because I have to do it for each signature variant. Having a method to edit a component once and re-use that component in multiple signatures would be a boon to productivity for my team.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

We used Letsignit (LSI) for 3 years before I came onboard. The rollout was limited and never expanded due to a clunky UI (both end-user and administrator) and failures when emails were processed through LSI's servers. We wanted a product where our teams wouldn't need server-side signatures (to avoid these issues), but to still have it as an option for those sending from mobile devices or non-company computers. CodeTwo ticked those two wishes off our list easily.

Richard from eXpedite Technology Limited

Using and Reselling CodeTwo Solutions and Services

My company is a reseller for various IT solutions and services. The pro-active approach from CodeTwo and the fact that my customers have first class support at their finger tips and a product that generally requires very little support or intervention is important. The pricing from CodeTwo is incredibly competitive and this makes solutions from CodeTwo very easy to recommend and sell. I deal with CodeTwo daily, the staff employed there are AMAZING, their knowledge is perfect, they are always friendly and willing to help. I can't ask for more. This is why CodeTwo is our FIRST choice in offering a solution for email disclaimers to our customers.

Pros

The thing that draws me back to CodeTwo repeatedly, this the high level of customer service and the fact that the software just works! When faced by a challenge CodeTwo don't back away from finding a solution. CodeTwo are technically competent and care enough about resolving issues for small and large users. CodeTwo have comprehensive user manuals and on-line resources to help at any time, without waiting for a support call.

Cons

No cons, I have had smaller customers who have felt the software was complex to learn immediately, this was solved by either some online training or a WebEx provided by CodeTwo.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

The cost in use numbers for the CodeTwo solutions stack up and when combined with a free CodeTwo Backup subscription the ROI figures are outstanding. Using CodeTwo is a compelling case.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

Pricing and quality of service

Jocelyn from PowerPivotPro

Great solution for signature consistency!!

My overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.

Pros

I LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.

Cons

Maybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works

Dean from Megapro Holdings (PTY) Ltd

The CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 Software is a simply brilliant & comprehensive product

The CodeTwo service is resolving a lot of issues we have had with our email signature systems in the past. A). Our company is saving quite a significant cost on our yearly fees for email signatures to be implemented and probably most importantly B). We are now able to manage our signatures in-office which ensures that signatures and marketing banners can be changed whenever we want without a 3 - 5 day waiting period as we have seen with our previous partners. We are also solving the issues of being able to create rotational banners as advised by our support tech with the simple creation of rules in the manage signatures app that can be downloaded to any local machine.

Pros

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a brilliant tool to not only implement a fully automated email signature solution to your companies email setup that ensures your brand stays relevant and up to speed in the digital age but it is also a great cost-saving solution for companies looking to keep their overheads low. Additionally, when you create an account with CodeTwo you are guaranteeing yourself some of the most dedicated and knowledgable support technicians that actually respond to any and all queries you may have regarding the service. Getting stuck somewhere? Contact your support tech and they will ensure they get you up and running no matter the problem and the best part about the support is that they respond within the same day to when you have sent an email.

Cons

To be honest, there's not much we can really complain about using the CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365. If we had to choose something, it could be that going through their online knowledgebase can be a bit time-consuming and confusing with a lot of links and reading but their How-to videos really help with that.

Lead time and Price

CodeTwo vs Letsignit > CT wins

Pros

I have used the on prem and cloud version of CodeTwo for Office 365. From the beginning, CT has always felt like an IT program, based on logic, if then, conditions, etc. This means it has endless customizations. What sets it apart, however, is the responsiveness of their support queue. Every business is going to have tiny requests for their email signature, and CT reps are willing to help with each one, even if you know HTML! In other words, no request is too small.

Cons

Due to the "IT look and feel" of CodeTwo, it can be overwhelming to a non-IT professional. As such, I have also configured one of their competitors' product for Office 365 signatures, and the other company NAILED it for graphic design and ease of design process. Where the competitor wins on the design part, CT wins on endless customizations. If CodeTwo spent more time making it flashy - I know - sounds weird from an IT person, I think they would capture the market based on the price. Then, an HR person could configure their software. An after-project suggestion: have the trial team on CodeTwo do a remote session with potential customers to get the signature exactly right due to its *codey nature*.

Price

Cost

Brad from Ultimate Data Group

Getting the most out of our email signatures

Overall experience has been great. The MD of the group has been the one in communication with the CodeTwo team but from been included in the communication I have witnessed first hand how helpful the CodeTwo team are. We have been so blown away by the product that we have become a reseller to spread the good word :) So far we are working on getting a large corporate set up on CodeTwo as they have had horrible experience with a popular competitor.

Pros

The best thing about CodeTwo is the simple fact that it integrates with 365. By this I refer to the fact that we do not have to change our mail server for the service to work. In addition the system is easy to set up and get going. We are a group of companies so my fellow directors and myself have several email addresses across all companies. CodeTwo has allowed us to stick to one central email address, but program different signatures depending on the clients we are emailing. Blown Away

Cons

If im honest the one thing I dont like is that the signature is removed from the email. It took me a while to get used to. I would prefer seeing the signature in place, even if it were a ghost image/preview. It sounds silly but its something I rely on.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

I have worked with Rocketseed for many years across several companies and it was always a struggle. The biggest issue we faced was emails not delivering to clients due to an error on the Rocketseed servers. This cost the company money but as there was no alternative (that we were aware of at the time) we stuck with it. Now that we have found CodeTwo, there was no hesitation to move across after we saw how it works and what it offers.

Kamlesh from Nexus Malls

Automation on its best !!!

Perfect tool for organizations which believes to market its creativity via signature tool. Well maintained pages, licensing integration and multi-tenant enrollment makes work easier, and keeps the professional approach same across all tenants. Customer support and Technical team availability is awesome - Big Thanks !

Pros

Affordable, Time Savers, Compatibility at its best ! System Administrator is easy, Tier1 engineers / resources can access and update required signature. Maintains uniformity across organization and keep's my signature banner accurate across portfolio. Adding logo, banners with text is so easy. Well integrated on On-premise and O365. SSO feature is amazing with Multi-Factor Authentication makes its better secure.

Cons

As global market is open, i would suggest Code-Two team to extend their services supporting mutli-currencies payment. Limitation with dollar only pay mode, make payment little slower, as my organization does billing in INR (Indian Rupees) Will be more happy, if INR is included as payment acceptance

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Very easy to work on it. Affordable. Maintains multi-tenants, hence IT administration becomes easier. Acceptance on creative files for logo and banner makes this product the best.

Onder from AGC YAZILIM

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

It is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending on the options you want, you can activate signatures for multiple groups of companies and different corporate domain addresses, depending on the people and groups you want. The designer tool is a convenience for someone who does not know HTML too. But you are an HTML expert, the design tool gives you the chance to edit your signature with code. Product license payment options can be the same as Office 365 monthly or yearly like.

Pros

Most companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.

Cons

product meets our expectations

Joep from Global Vacuum Press North America, LLC.

Industry: Machinery

Email Signatures for Office 365

Creating and changing a signature in one place is a major time saver.

Pros

We all send emails from many different devices, controlling signatures can be a real hassle. With Codetwo you have the ability to change email signatures in one location in a matter of minutes. If your organization has an announcement, webinar or promotion you can add this quickly in the signature and it will populate to all your email addresses. If required/preferred there are a host of signature email rules/exceptions you can set up. Codetwo provides templates or you can create you signature from scratch. Code two provides great tech support.

Cons

To my knowledge you need a PC to create or change a signature in the signature app. The signature apps has an older look and feel.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Did research and found Codetwo to be the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

Because Microsoft does not offer a robust signature option. There were no clear straight forward answers regarding signatures on their forums.

Chelcie from Aiscorp

Great all-round package

Users previously had control over their own signatures, which meant job titles were changes, images were not of the highest quality, brand colours were wrong. And it created more work for our company to fix them and train users. Code two was very quick and easy to implement, no end user training was required. We are able to put marketing banners company-wide on the signatures now.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the design editor, it is very simple and clearly laid out. It easily integrates with office 365, and Active Directory, I also use the photo uploader software which fits into the package nicely. The support team are amazing, they reply and resolve issues quickly. No problem is too small for them, they are still kind and patient when teaching me even the little things.

Cons

I found getting the right spacing very hard, one small move and the whole thing would jump. I contacted the support team and within a day they created me an html template and showed me how to use tables to keep my images and text in place.

na

William from WPJ Consulting

Easy to use and feature rich!

Pros

The ability to use the schedule feature along with the ability to stack multiple signature blocks allows you to make some very dynamic signatures based on dates or upcoming events. Preschedule extra notes for special events or days adds that punch to your emails. Additionally the being able to add utm coding into all of the links help analysis of when people use your links. I have used a number of these services and I always fall back to CodeTwo as it’s the smoothest and simplest to use and loaded with features. The keyword feature also adds a great touch being able to auto add in a survey or feed back section to your signature based on a keyword in your email is a great way to gain feedback.

Cons

Single tenant admin login for billing. Having all O365 Global admin the ability to login to the CodeTwo Tenant Admin Centre would be helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

The ability to add dynamic content based on a schedule makes your signature non repetitive. For example add a Remembrance Day portion to all emails from the last Friday in October to the end of day November 11. Automatically add in a reduced service hours not based on upcoming holiday just to remind your recipients.

Terrie from Dogs For Better Lives

The best signature app value and product that I've experienced

CodeTwo solved our problem of professional looking signatures with the ability to utilize marketing along the way. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is happy, therefore I am happy.

Pros

To set up email signatures in a hybrid environment involves numerous steps on the back end, which I can guess that some administrators have not had the opportunity to do yet. The instructions were SO clear and concise - and the support team is so fast to respond and resolve your issue, I knew I had picked the right app for my team. Also, the admin panel is intuitive and easy to use. If you do have a question though, the CodeTwo team is right on top of it. You have your answer quickly and backed by their extensive knowledge. I am thrilled with CodeTwo.

Cons

Sometimes the email signatures are really big when someone replies. I was told that this is not the software, but how the receiver renders it. So, that said, I really can't think of anything else that I dislike.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

The features, specifically marketing banners and multiple signatures per person.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

The previous app did not fit our needs.

Simbarashe from Terrific Tech

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365

Our customers have always required a seamsless solution for M365 signatures and this has proven to be the best solution which integrates very well. We enjoy vast discounts as a partner.

Pros

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is very easy to implement and the setup to integrate with M365 is so easy. As an MSP we find it very useful for our customers to get setup and running a professional email signature solution.

Cons

No issues have been encountered thus far.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Easy integration and natively developed for M365. Good partnership model. Above all excellent support and trials are available.

Jimmy from Chip Systems

Signatures that just work

Excellent product and very well integrated into Office 365

Pros

Easy to use, provide dynamic signatures, Set it up and forget about it.

Cons

Initial setup and integration with Office 365 tenancy took some time but when done once, was easy to do on subsequent occasions for clients.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Used their on-prem product for Exchange in the past and was very impressed with it so their Office 365 offering was a natural progression.

Tyler from Home Care Pulse

So useful it's a wonder it's not built into Office 365

It was surprisingly easy and straight forward to set up. It took about 30 minutes with our IT admin and while the settings and menus can be a little cumbersome, it didn't take too much effort and worked as expected. Not having to build signatures manually and hope that everyone will add them is amazing.

Pros

CodeTwo offers a lot of flexibility in how it can be set up and you can create and manage signatures with ease. It's feature rich and can do just about anything you want it to and more.

Cons

The UI/UX is a bit dated and while the Outlook plugin to preview signatures is great, it took a little while to figure out and it's unfortunate that you can only preview if you are using combo mode (client/server side signature stamping) or client side only. Since we are using combo mode we have to set up duplicate signatures on the client/server side.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

We were more confident in the product and most all of our questions and concerns were answered from the FAQs, product page, and video.

Kim from RelateIT

Unified and simple signatures in your mail

With this tool, we make sure, that all signatures look the same for everyone. It is very easy manage, and everyone in the company, quickly adapted to the signature being added after the mail has been sent.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get started, and how easy it is to make unified licenses, that can be used accross the company.

Cons

Creating signatures in the program, can once in a while, change the look of the signature, and I had to start all over - but they are easily created, so didn't waste a lot of time. People has to get used to their signature not showing up, when they start to write a new mail - and just trust that it will get there.

Response from CodeTwo

Replied February 2019

Hello Kim, Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know that CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers the server signature preview option that allows end users to see their signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA. Please follow this link for more details: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/visible-while-composing-emails. Best regards, CodeTwo

Akshay from Brennan IT

Really good Technical support received - Had to write a review

Pros

Simple to use, the Config wizard was self explanatory to set it up. It supports on-prem AD and M365 groups. To learn and make necessary changes required very little effort. The KBs were detailed too.

Cons

If anything worth mentioning, I had a feeling the signature preview could have been improved. It perhaps was the HTML tables that we had and a special case, the preview didnt match the layout on OWA and Outlook.

chris from salvationa army

Industry: Warehousing

Email Signatures for Office 365

My overall experience with this program is that I really love it! It has saved me tons of time having to write my signature down everytime. Gives me more time to do other things I need to get done at the time. I have enjoyed using this program and still am loving it. I tell everyone how much I love using it all the time!

Pros

I like how it lets me do different designs for my signature on every email that I send to co-workers or anyone else. Also I like the easness of using it nothing complicated and always is fast finding the exact style that I am looking for. It saves me time from having to write my name and title down everytime I send an email. I like that it updates automatically and shows me the new updates everytime in a notification. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Cons

Nothing really that I dislike about this program maybe just add more to it each week. Just to make it more desirable for those who use it everyday at work or at home or wherever they are using it at.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

This had the best designs to use from it and that is what really caught my attention with this program!

Sam from Think|Stack

CodeTwo Simplifies My Processes

Our processes have sped up now that we no longer have to worry about our email signatures!

Pros

It's made on-boarding new users super easy! In the past we had to setup a standard signature across the new user's multiple devices. Now we build the new user account, add email, and call it a day!

Cons

Our marketing staff needs to be set as admins in Office 365 to manage signatures. It would be ideal to have a way to manage signatures without being an Office 365 Admin.

Response from CodeTwo

Replied May 2019

Hello Sam, Thank you for your review! As for the access rights part, there is no need to be an Office 365 admin to manage email signatures. You can delegate this task to your Marketing staff without compromising your Office 365 security. Please refer to this website for more details about the access rights feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/signature-management-access-rights. Best regards, CodeTwo

Axel from Denk IT GmbH

Excellent software and outstanding support

If you are looking for the best mail disclaimer for Office 365, you have to choose CodeTwo Email Signatures. It works hand in hand with Microsoft Office 365. We use CodeTwo since more than 10 years and have set up endless CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 instances since their first release. The software runs very smoothly and any feature request get implemented right away. And if you need help with anything, CodeTwo helps you right away.

Pros

Absolutely compatible well integrated with Microsoft Office 365. It really seems the software has been developed by Microsoft for their own purpose.

Cons

There is nothing to complain. If there would be anything, their support would get it out of the world in a couple of days.

RYNO from Q-KON Africa

Email Signatures for Office 365 is the best

Email Signatures for Office 365, saved us time now and also for the future as we can setup signatures in one central place and interface. The portal is easy to use and creating new signatures is not difficult. there is also many preconfigured signatures to choose from, which is great.

Pros

We are a small company of 25 people and marketing and image is a great deal. Therefore it is important to show a united front. This is were Email Signatures for Office 365 is brilliant as it provided us with an easy to install and integrate system into Office 365. After our onsite Exchange server crashed in December, I quickly had to move everyone over to Office 365. Being new to Office 365 environment, it helped a lot to be able to use this product and with a few clicks could setup and integrate our account into Office 365. Creating new signatures was not difficult either and within a day I could setup and test the complete system. I could even configure some special case signature for some of our users and it works great.

Cons

I am only using Email Signatures for Office 365 for a month and did not have any cons. I have setup everything I needed from the application and we are very happy with the results.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Cost for the product and features.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

We moved from an on-premise solution to Office 365 in the cloud.

Simplicity of use

The streght is the support team. The answered to all my questions!

Pros

We switched from Exchange Rules Pro, from an on premise Exchange installation. The entire switching process was the quickest. CodeTwo provided us a free conversion tool from our existing signatures. And, voila! It took just a few click. All the configuration process is entirely automated, including sync from Azure.

Cons

Just a thing: in Exchange Rules Pro we had the opportunity to compress the attachements our outgoing mails. It could be nice to see it on Email Signatures for Office 365 too.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

We migrated from on-premise to cloud environment.

Ferréol from GPI-Service-Center GmbH & Co. KG

Great software, easy to use, amazing support

Great software, I don't want to work without it anymore. Just such an easy handle of all of our company signatures

Pros

The most thing I like is that it just works. After setting up your signature one time and insert it you don't have to look at it as long you dont want to change the signature. Updates were made automatically, signatures are always getting added to the mails (either internal at outlook or external since we use the combo mode)

Cons

it's based on html, sometimes you change smth in the editor but if there are code fragments which change anything they stey in there and mess up your mail

Roberta from Geek Girls IT Services

A Solid Product with Excellent Support

I was using a different product but it was unreliable and slow, and support didn't seem to understand their own product that well. This one is miles ahead of that one, so I'm glad I switched.

Pros

The signatures work as expected, and the extra utilities you can download for free such as the Azure AD photo uploader are very helpful. Support is very quick and responsive. The interface to set up and design the signatures is fast and user-friendly. There are powerful features such as the ability to schedule signatures and choose which signature to use based on criteria such as recipient or sender, among others.

Cons

There was one minor bug that support seems to be aware of and immediately gave me the workaround for until they issue an updated release. The design interface could be a little more flexible, but support made up for that by sending me a template to do the thing I wasn't able to do using the interface, and they responded very quickly.

Reasons for Switching to Email Signatures for Office 365

Compared to the interface I used in a competing product, this one is faster, more reliable, and more powerful. Support knows the product very well and did not hesitate to escalate me to Level 2 tech when they could not help me customize the template the exact way I wanted.

Giles from Alliance Strategies

Brilliant Solution

We use it ourselves and supply it to other companies. When we create new users we don't have to setup the signature in their outlook all we do is complete the details on O365.

Pros

It is very easy to setup and works flawlessly. You configure it to work and forget about it. Creating email signatures is easy with many templates or your graphic designer can send you a html design to import. All the contact details come from Office 365 so adding or changing users in the business is very simple. We also use it to add marketing to our email signature. You can also get mobile phones and tablets to send great looking signatures which are the same as the desktop

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It does what I need and it does it well.

Adam from LYFE Networks, LLC

Email Signature as a Service

Pros

I had always used the tried and true version of Outlook's signature, but it was always not the greatest. The images would never come through and it looked completely unprofessional when it went to clients - especially ones that we were trying to get business from. So I looked at a variety of other services that did cloud signatures. I chose CodeTwo because it integrated with Office 365 and Exchange. It seemed like it was easy to use and there are a lot of templates. It was easy to start, but I had issues, but the support team did everything I asked and now I have a great signature. It's a great service and will definitely recommend to my clients.

Cons

Wish I would have signed as a reseller.

Conner from edu365 cayman

Code Two Email Signatures - great product

great experience - the support is fast and very helpful

Pros

My company has been using Code Two for email signatures for over 2 years and we have been very happy with the product. Recently we have moved to be a reseller as we believe they offer good value for money in this space. The product does exactly what it say's and the support has been quick and efficient. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a unified solution for email signatures.

Cons

I don't have any problems with their software. it would be great to have a similar license as MS for eductaion where staff is licensed and students are free.

mostly price

Alessandro from SEDOC DIGITAL GROUP

Evaluation Usage CodeTwo Solution for Office 365 Signature

The solution offered by CodeTwo allows us to enrich our commercial proposal on Office 365, going to solve a problem, that of the signature at the bottom of company emails, which often Italian companies do not know how to deal with.

Pros

The solution is very simple to activate and integrates perfectly with Office 365. The MSP price list is perfectly in line with our business needs. The signature models are very functional, they adapt well to almost all our customers. The functionality of the solution fully meets the needs of our customers.

Cons

The editor for signature changes sometimes has abnormal behavior. It would be more functional if it could integrate directly with Chrome or Firefox.

Marvin from MAIT Germany GmbH

Simple but powerful

Very satisfied and simplifies the work in IT

Pros

Very easy to use and set up, fast support, many options for designing signatures

Cons

The software is not cheap and I would like to see more AD attributes in the signature

Response from CodeTwo

Replied October 2021

Thanks for reviewing our product, Marvin! CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 supports all the single-value attributes available in Microsoft 365 (Azure Active Directory) and Azure AD Graph API. You can also use additional attributes such as Initials or Home phone after manual synchronization. See our user's manual (https://www.codetwo.com/userguide/email-signatures-for-office-365/placeholders.htm#availability) to learn more. If you have any trouble setting them up, contact us directly (codetwo.com/contact).

Helmut from Müller GmbH

CodeTwo: Sehr gutes O365-Signatur-Tool - wir sind sehr zufrieden

Wir hatten vorher ein anderes Signatur-Tool - es war deutlich teurer und viel schlechter in der Handhabung. Vorher gab es immer wieder Probleme mit unterschiedlichen Schriften innerhalb einer Signatur. Das ist jetzt nicht mehr der Fall. Mit dem Code Two Tool ist es auch viel einfacher, unser Logo in die Signatur einzubinden - das war beim alten Tool extrem kompliziert. Was uns neben dem guten Produkt besonders gefällt, ist der sehr gute Support. Wir erhalten immer sehr schnell und sehr umfangreiche Unterstützung. Da fühlt man sich als Kunde wirklich gut aufgehoben.

Pros

Die Signaturen sind super einfach zu verwalten - selbst bei mehreren verwalteten Domains (bei uns aktuell 3). Es ist leicht, unterschiedliche Signaturen für interne und externe Mails einzurichten.

Cons

Die Lizenzverwaltung und die Signaturverwaltung ist an zwei verschiedenen Stellen. Es wäre noch etwas bequemer, wenn man beides in ein Tool verbinden könnte.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Der günstige Preis war ein Hauptgrund und beim Test wurde ich super unterstützt. Allerdings hat die gute Unterstützung auch nach dem Kauf angehalten und war nicht nur ein BonBon, um uns anzulocken.

Kosten, Bedienbarkeit und Support

Warren from Torres Strait Island Regional Council

Email Signatures for Office 365 Review

Happy with the product and the support is very professional.

Pros

Ease of deployment once installed. Rules processing order makes it simple too.

Cons

The move from Exchange Rules Pro to Email Signatures for Office 365 was not as straightfroward as was told. Took a lot of configuration and was difficult to assign admins to the dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

We were using CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro at the time for our on premise mail server.

Ben from QuinnRoss Consultants Ltd

Much better than not having it!

We haven't used it for long but so far it has been great! It has saved us time with the ability to roll out changes without the user being interrupted.

Pros

One of the main reasons we adopted this software was the ability to make changes to all signatures at once without having to get each staff member to manually update it. This has been the greatest feature, whether we want to make a small subtle change or to completely change the signature we can easily update it then roll it out with a single click. I am looking forward to creating and assigning some banner campaigns which is another reason we chose this software.

Cons

I found the initial set up a little temperamental however the customer support was a great help. The only other downside is that when using the server side option, the signature isn't added to the email until it has been sent (visually this takes some getting use to) this also means that if it doesn't attach or if there was any problems you wouldn't know about it. We do use the preview pane but the preview is a little small. and takes up space on the screen.

Thomas from toms-office

Einfach zu verwenden

Auch die Möglichkeit verschiedene Parameter anzusetzen ist sehr nützlich. Werde diesen Service auch für künftige Office 365 Kunden empfehlen.

Pros

Eine Signatur für alle Devices. Ich bin Administrator für einige Office 365 Kunden. Beim Wechseln eines PC's oder anderen Endgerätes müssen Signaturen nicht mehr extra eingerichtet werden. Die im CodeTwo-Adminpanel bereitgestellte Signatur wird automatisch an jede E-Mail angehängt. Somit weniger Aufwand für den Admin; auch beim Wechseln der Signatur. Die bereitgestellten Templates sind eine hervorragende Unterstützung beim Erstellen der Signaturen. Eine gute Hilfe sind auch die bereitgestellten Anleitungsvideos. Insgesamt ein tolles Produkt / ein toller Service.

Cons

- Im Signatur-Editor sind allenfalls etwas HTML-Kenntnisse erforderlich. - Mindestabnahme von 10 Lizenzen

Reasons for Choosing Email Signatures for Office 365

Ein Kunde hat mich darauf aufmerksam gemacht. Ich habe mir das Produkt / den Dienst in einer Testphase angesehen und vieles damit ausprobiert. Das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis hat mich schließlich überzeugt.

Amazing product!

We're still in evaluation mode, but we've had nothing but good experiences thus far. We're very excited to begin leveraging the social media aspects, using the signatures to drive campaigns or special events.

Pros

We've been long-time customers of CodeTwo's on-premise Email Signatures product. We jumped at the chance to move to their cloud offering. It offers some features (social media widgets, delegation of signature creation) that our organization was struggling with. That, and the fact that it's cloud-based, reduces our reliance on local server hardware and application updates.

Cons

The initial setup of the connector between our Office 365 tenant and CodeTwo's was tedious, but that was more of an issue with Office 365 replication, and the fact that we relay all outbound email thru an external smarthost. CodeTwo's support, in particular Szymon, were spectacular in working though these setup issues with Microsoft.

Clinton from Impact Trial

Excellent Product and Support

We tested for a couple months between a handful of users before rolling out the rest of the company and tweaking it along the way. So far, it's been working very well and as expected. I highly recommend this if you're looking to have everyone use the same signature template without worrying if the users have set it up properly.

Pros

It was very easy to setup with our O365 service and worked as expected. For the price, it's definitely worth it oppose to having everyone setup their signatures and making sure they're conformed. CodeTwo was very generous on extending our trial period since it took us a while to sort out the signature issues between the various apps and platforms.

Cons

I don't think it's much of a con with the software and it's more of con with O365 and various mobile emails apps. We spent a lot of time testing between the iOS mail app, Outlook iOS app, desktop Outlook app, and OWA which all produce different results due the way each apps/platforms handles signatures. It did take some time to work it all out between CodeTwo support and testing all on the apps/platforms as they know all the tricks and workarounds.

Douglas from PT. Agincourt Resources

Industry: Mining & Metals

Simply Deliver

CodeTwo solve our issue with very limited built-in O365 automatic signature. The initial trial basically just on paper. If you feel your trial period not enough, just contact CodeTwo support and they will give extra time for you without further question. Setup is very easy, most of the setup tasks can be done automatically. All you have to do is follow the step by step on CodeTwo website.

Pros

Features that fulfilled our needs with some more extras to explore backed with superb customer support and all with very fair price tag.

Cons

None, the software provide us with more features than we need/expect.

Ferreol from GPI-Service-Center GmbH & Co. KG

Nice Software, easy to handle, great support

We solved the problem anybody in our company had a different signature. We solved the problem signatures from mobiles looked bad. All together it is a very handsome way to manage your signatures

Pros

It's a very easy and comfortable way to handle your companys signatures. Being connected to office365 adding the signatures server side (if needed) so any device gets an signature added

Cons

Unfortunaley there is no alternative to o365 user pictures to add into a signature. o365 pictures are a "square" so the picture doesn't look nice :-(