• icon"Easy to use for every body and nice dashboard."
  • icon"Easy to use, excellent customer support, dollar value."
  • icon"Cost is super affordable and the speed is on average in comparison with competitors."
  • icon"We use multiple technologies in our business model. This one is wasting my employee's time."
  • icon"Some emails are listed as risky and cannot be verified, but this is common to email verification tools."
  • icon"It's difficult to understand the status of verified email addresses."

Browse all Emailable Reviews

• Have you used Emailable and would like to share your experience with others?

George

Easy to set up and integrate with Active Campaign

Rafal

must have if you need to increase email stats (delivery)

Great, fast, helpful, intuitive. Very helpful support (Thanks Pedro!)

Pros

Very intuitive Secure (pass for login is sent everytime to my email) Very cheap and very fast Credible results presented in easy to use files (files are categorized after validation) Very helpful support Great feature "JS Widget" with live email form testing (email will be verified live, during form filling)

Cons

Only one thing: live email form testing is not working in modal windows (ie. if your lead magnet is presented as modal popup).

Reasons for choosing Emailable

TheChecker was faster (tested 100 records) and cheaper.

Reasons for switching to Emailable

Because TheChecker support is much better, app is faster (prices of both are at the same level)

Response from TheChecker

Glad to hear your feedback, Rafal! We will keep optimizing our platform to be the fastest and the most cost-effective in the market.

Replied March 2021

Rodrigo

September 2022

The One Validator To Rule The All!!!

I have an online class using Emailable and it's in the core of "Inbox Deliverability", which means the capacity that a domain has to deliver an email in the inbox of cliente. We are using Emailable so that we can maintain our mail reputation as high as it can be.

Pros

My business and my client's business can't rely on mere "I think this email is valid", which most email validators usually give. We use email as a core marketing strategy and there is a fine tune between discarding a lot of leads (and being 100% sure that all are valid) and discarding less leads but losing the fidelity of information. What Emailable does (it even has a guarantee) is to be extremely precise in what it does. My SMTP accounts as well as my client's now will only see a rare bounce that came somewhere else. This way, we can maintain a good reputation and always reach our client's inbox.

Cons

I would like it to have some automatic integrations with Mautic. But I'm happy with the product because we can batch-verify a lot of lists extremely faster than other similar products. This way, we still got a boost in our team productivity.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

I have used a 5k list of emails that I had and did some calculation on 4 different email validators. I can't explain without showing the full data and the method of analysis, but what I can tell you is: despite being the most expensive, Emailable turns out to be the cheapest because of it's return on investment.

Reasons for switching to Emailable

Emailable is the most expensive, but it just destroy every other competitor in almost every aspect. From quality to speed.

Yael

September 2022

Many errors in the email addresses

Cons

We have used Emailable for different campaigns and half of the email addresses come back in error

Luis

Industry: Wholesale

September 2022

One of the best and trustful apps for email validation

Really pleased with their service and support is 5*

Pros

The UI is great, very easy to navigate, simple and clean. I like very much the report exports by deliverabilty

Cons

Sometimes too many emails get flagged as not good, when they are indeed from double optin sources. So would improve that

Reasons for choosing Emailable

Price and overall reviews about the product that we read

Reasons for switching to Emailable

This was more affordable option

Aldo

September 2022

Great tool to clean your email lists

Very positive, as I received what I expected.

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, high rate of accuracy, helps tp keep low bounce rate. They added a feature to rate deliverability.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, this platform is very useful.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

Pricing. Being able to pay with my local currency was a plus.

Jacob

September 2022

East to use and solid email verification software

Very positive experience overall.

Pros

Importing and exporting data was very intuitive. I also liked the data provided it helped me validate my contractors.

Cons

I do not understand why old tasks are deleted.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

Emailable is more functional and easier to use, the price was also a moderate factor.

Reasons for switching to Emailable

I tested several services before I settled on Emailable.

Tammy

Easy to use Email validation software

We do a majority of email shots out to our clients and rely heavily on correct email data. Emailable as a whole fitted in perfectly with what we needed it to do.

Pros

IT was easy to use and it segmented the results absolutely brilliantly

Cons

The filters did sometimes not work as well as we hoped. ie: some emails that were classified as bad, in fact actually sent to the intended recipient

Reasons for choosing Emailable

It was a lot more cost-effective with the same functionality.

Response from Emailable

Hi Tammy! Thank you for your review! Please reach out to our customer success team if you believe there to be any problem with the results, we're happy to look into this!

Replied September 2021

Vijendr

November 2022

Result oriented email validation software.

It's an amazing experience with this software. It has increased our engagement with clients through email campaign. And ultimately it helped us to acquire new customers and close new deals.

Pros

The user interface of this tool is very easy to use. I can easily filter out large sheets of data in very less time. I found the high level of accuracy in results which directly impact on higher engagement of clients during our email campaigns and weekly newsletters.

Cons

It's very short time since we are using this software. So till now we haven't faced any issue in this software. Everything is very satisfactory till date.

Olivert

September 2022

An email validation tool easy to use that gets the job done efficiently

I use Emailable quite often since I offer list cleaning as a service for my clients, it's very reliable and it's really easy to use and manage if you work with many lists.

Pros

Emailable is really one of the best email validation tools out there, I love the simplicity of the interface which makes the process of cleaning your lists smooth and easy, the support team is amazing, is always available and efficient.

Cons

Although it integrates easily with your ESP if you want to get record of the email address status you need to export the results from Emailable and import them into your ESP, otherwise it would just unsubscribe the contacts leaving no record of the email address status.

Waseem

Perfect Tool for Email Validations

Pros

Every thing is perfect, I have been with Emailable aka thechecker.co (old name) for more then 2 years and all i can say is perfection. I’m happy and my clients are happy with email validation results. It’s just awesome .

Cons

Not is bad about it, all i can say is that the pricing is bit high. If they can bring the price around 30% to 40% down, that would be awesome and it will grab more clients as well.

Roberto

September 2022

Uma ótima Api de validação de email

Funciona muito bem mas o valor é muito alto.

Pros

Funciona de forma satisfatória e de muita simplicidade para implementar, além de poder ter Chave de api para server e cliente de forma distinta

Cons

O valor é absurdamente caro, não faz concorrência com outros que são tão caros quanto.

Confiança na funcionalidade

Mike

Industry: Writing and Editing

Protecting Our Email Sender Reputatio

I administer a CRM for one of my clients. We use it to distribute email newsletters to different segments of their customers and prospects. The CRM vendor was limiting how many emails per day we could send, based on their opinion of our list quality. To raise our email reputation, I began using Emailable (then known as Blaze Verify) to verify the email addresses before sending the newsletters. Deleting the undeliverables from the list before mailing reduced the number of hard bounces and improved my client's email reputation. Once the CRM vendor removed our daily email sending quota, it simplified the newsletter process, saved time, and made reporting much easier. Verifying email addresses with Emailable was the key in getting the restrictions removed. We run our lists through Emailable every month. Especially since COVID, we've noticed an increase in the number of email addresses that are deliverable one month and undeliverable the next. Double-checking with Emailable is quick and easy and keeps our bounce rate within the acceptable range. The system isn't perfect. We still have hard bounces that Emailable did not flag as undeliverable, but it's usually just a handful of bounces each time.

Pros

Emailable provides fast results and is easy to use. Because I don't have a need to use the product continuously, I appreciate that there's no recurring monthly fees. I just buy credits and use them when necessary. The reports and downloadable files are easy to understand. If an email address is undeliverable or risky, Emailable tells me the reason why.

Cons

Perhaps because I only use the product on demand, I don't always remember how to use the product after it finishes processing. Sometimes I have to hunt around for a way to view the details the software provides, listing the records with undeliverable email addresses for example. The capability is there, it's just not obvious that some of the labels in the results chart are also clickable buttons. It's not a big deal, but I've always thought the interface would be better if they just added links labeled "details".

Reasons for choosing Emailable

Unlike some other products, Emailable is not aimed at companies with huge lists and constant email communications. It works perfectly for the email lists maintained by my small to medium size business clients. Because it works on a credit system, I'm not spending money on monthly fees at times when I don't use the service. That gives Emailable an advantage in my case.

Reasons for switching to Emailable

The wait for results from Kickbox was much longer than Emailable. It was also more expensive. Before switching, I ran the same files through both services and the results were very similar. Once we used Emailable a couple of times, I bought more credits and began using it exclusively for email verification.

Response from Emailable

Hi Mike, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review of Emailable. We value your feedback, and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with Emailable. If you have any questions moving forward, our customer support team is happy to help :)

Replied April 2021

George

Easy to set up and integrate with Active Campaign

Generally, very positive. The integration that we used (Active Campaing) was easy to set up and worked great, particularly as a verifications step to integrate into existing automations! It's really nice to be able to do this regardless of the source and not to have to use captchas on forms etc to avoid list bombing. The price point was as expected. Would recommend!

Pros

It was very easy to integrate with Active Campaign. I had a client who had deliverability issues from a combination of factors: unengaged subscribers on their existing lists as well as list bombing and spam emails coming in through a variety of sources. We were able to integrate the verification process as a step into the automation easily in Active Campaign/ Therefore preventing spam trap email addresses from entering automated email sequences, this was a big positive and not easy to achieve with other tools we looked at. Also, we were able to segment the existing mailing list far more effectively - this data was invaluable in putting in place an email re-engagement plan.

Cons

While most of the addresses were in Active Campaign and pulling the data with the native integrations was easy, .CSV import was tricker than expected. Some of our subscribers were in another legacy tool and we had to do manual import, matching columns and headers etc ended up being more work than anticipated. To get this workflow to work well we ended up pre-formatting in google sheets. Not a huge deal at all, but definitely room for improvement in the manual upload process.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

Native Active Campaign integration and ease of use.

Response from Emailable

Hi George, Thanks for your review - we're happy to hear you've enjoyed Emailable! Next time you upload a CSV file manually, please reach out to our support team. You do not need to reformat the file as we can pull the email addresses from its original format. I apologize if there was any confusion!

Replied May 2021

September 2022

The best overall email checker

We use Emailable to increase our deliverability and avoid spam traps.

Pros

Emailable is a very user-friendly and robust tool to help increase our deliverability.

Cons

Some complaints that we have are the price, the size of each API requisition we can make without being a premium user, and the 30-day expiration of the results of file imports.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

API integration and results.

API integration

Jared

Industry: Sporting Goods

After trying others this is the best

Can't say much more than what i said above with pros and cons, but i will say i did my homework. It isn't cheap to run a list through a service like this, especially the size we have, but after being given a large group of test credits to use (more than many others) and the incredible support I was sold.

Pros

It truly is very fast. I ran 160,000+ emails through it and the process was seamless. It is also a very clean process with a lot of granular options. They are also the only one that included names and gender for many emails that we didn't have that information for - which was BOSS. But the very best reason to go with Blaze is their support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered question after question for me and even when there was a missing feature that others had she checked with the developers and HAD IT ADDED for me (including bad syntax emails in final report). Wow, blew me away that it was added so quickly, shoot even at all. Right then i knew i would be going with them.

Cons

The very small detail i liked about others that could be a little better is the way the final report is broken down for risky emails. Blaze has a percentage for risky emails, which is nice since you can sort by that column in your final report to see the ones that are close, but others show why they are risky a little better. For example "full inbox" or something like that.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

All of the reasons above. Excellent final report, discount coupon i received and amazing support.

Response from Blaze Verify

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze Verify was so positive and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Emily

Replied August 2020

Bernardo

The best email checker

Pros

The Checker is surprisingly good. The company is concerned with the custumers and always makes promotions for free credits. They value more the service than getting money at all cost. But about the software, It gives you not only the validation of the email but the risk of each email. I've never got a false positive with the checker.

Cons

You don't have a free limit to use it that is renewable per month. Only 10.000 credits for start.

Reasons for switching to Emailable

The older plataform had too many false positive emails.

Does what I need it to do

Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

Pros

It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity.

Cons

Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

Reasons for choosing Emailable

The Hubspot Integration was the differentiator, although it's as useful as I had imagined.