• Pros

• "This software is easy to use and get started with, and the results of the data are reliable and easy to download and get using. It is also great value for money!"

• "Really easy to use and fast verification service"

• "It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity."

• Cons

• "Every now and then you get an "unknown" result when checking an email address but that's pretty standard "

• "Do not like the large number of Risky comments but I am assuming not the software fault."

• "I know there is no silver bullet, when Blaze cant verify the email address, you get a "Risky Status" which means that only a certain percent of the emails with that status will go through "

Browse Blaze Verify Reviews

Rafal from Wykorzystajto.pl

must have if you need to increase email stats (delivery)

Great, fast, helpful, intuitive. Very helpful support (Thanks Pedro!)

Pros

Very intuitive Secure (pass for login is sent everytime to my email) Very cheap and very fast Credible results presented in easy to use files (files are categorized after validation) Very helpful support Great feature "JS Widget" with live email form testing (email will be verified live, during form filling)

Cons

Only one thing: live email form testing is not working in modal windows (ie. if your lead magnet is presented as modal popup).

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

TheChecker was faster (tested 100 records) and cheaper.

Reasons for Switching to Blaze Verify

Because TheChecker support is much better, app is faster (prices of both are at the same level)

Response from TheChecker

Replied March 2021

Glad to hear your feedback, Rafal! We will keep optimizing our platform to be the fastest and the most cost-effective in the market.

Jared from ProLook Sports

Industry: Sporting Goods

After trying others this is the best

Can't say much more than what i said above with pros and cons, but i will say i did my homework. It isn't cheap to run a list through a service like this, especially the size we have, but after being given a large group of test credits to use (more than many others) and the incredible support I was sold.

Pros

It truly is very fast. I ran 160,000+ emails through it and the process was seamless. It is also a very clean process with a lot of granular options. They are also the only one that included names and gender for many emails that we didn't have that information for - which was BOSS. But the very best reason to go with Blaze is their support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered question after question for me and even when there was a missing feature that others had she checked with the developers and HAD IT ADDED for me (including bad syntax emails in final report). Wow, blew me away that it was added so quickly, shoot even at all. Right then i knew i would be going with them.

Cons

The very small detail i liked about others that could be a little better is the way the final report is broken down for risky emails. Blaze has a percentage for risky emails, which is nice since you can sort by that column in your final report to see the ones that are close, but others show why they are risky a little better. For example "full inbox" or something like that.

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

All of the reasons above. Excellent final report, discount coupon i received and amazing support.

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied August 2020

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze Verify was so positive and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Emily

Efren from Scorce

I like it but I don't trust

nice platform but I am not sure about the info

Pros

easy to use for every body and nice dashboard

Cons

veracity of information, I uploaded files but not always gave me good results

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

I did not choose Blaze, I use multiple solutions for my business

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied December 2019

Hi Efren, Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Blaze Verify. Just so you know, we offer a 98% deliverability guarantee, which means that no more than 2% of the emails marked as "deliverable" will bounce - this way you can be totally confident that the results you receive from Blaze Verify are reliable and accurate. Best, Emily

Timothy from Go Digital Fusion

The Checker was our final choice

Overall has been a fantastic experience. Very easy to use, provides results as desired.

Pros

The platform was incredibly easy to use, provides great reporting, and is cost effective.

Cons

Haven't found anything so far that is a con.

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

Initially was a cost based decision with the numbers that we required. In hindsight was the right call. Easy interface, gets the job done.

Bernardo from Sankhya

The best email checker

Pros

The Checker is surprisingly good. The company is concerned with the custumers and always makes promotions for free credits. They value more the service than getting money at all cost. But about the software, It gives you not only the validation of the email but the risk of each email. I've never got a false positive with the checker.

Cons

You don't have a free limit to use it that is renewable per month. Only 10.000 credits for start.

Reasons for Switching to Blaze Verify

The older plataform had too many false positive emails.

Does what I need it to do

Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

Pros

Cons

Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

The Hubspot Integration was the differentiator, although it's as useful as I had imagined.

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied August 2019

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of making adjustments to the Hubspot integration that should be completed shortly. If you're interested in giving it another shot, please reach out to us next time you verify a list, and I am happy to assist you to do so through the integration. :) Best, Emily

Ronny from RonnyPYoung, Marketing

"Remove unknown and bogus emails addresses from your contacts list."

My emails are going to real emails and not to all the junk email that some people give to you! This is what I need from TheChecker. I get a great result!

Pros

I love the fact that you can Individually check email addresses or (my favorite) use an API connection to automatically check addresses! I have been using TheChecker both using the online interface as well as the ability to upload a file to have my emails validated as well. It is extremely easy to use and I have had great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that does not work as expected!

Response from TheChecker

Replied March 2021

We are delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use, both the website interface and the API integration. We will keep working to keep it seamless, easy to use and the fastest tool possible :)

Excelente plataforma de validação de e-mails

Pros

O TheChecker é simples e direto, tanto no modelo de preços quanto no uso real. Sinceramente, nem percebemos o quão valioso era esse serviço até que tivéssemos um caso de uso específico; vamos expandir seu uso daqui para frente. Também gosto dos preços reais e da forma como avaliam o serviço.

Cons

Não tem problemas, embora eu ache que o site deles às vezes pode ser um pouco livre de documentação / explicação.

Response from TheChecker

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to do it! We are delighted to hear that we managed to help maximize your campaign's results at a very affordable price. We are soon releasing a new platform, more powerful than it is today. And we will keep it affordable to ensure that we can keep helping all marketers and IT professionals worldwide.

Sandeep from Datamatics Business Solutions Ltd

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Easy to Use and Quick

If you are looking for a User friendly, time saving options to validate emails, TheChecker is a great option. Not only their pricing is better, but the overall usage is simple and helps increase my reach! Thanks to the Team for making this product Available!

Pros

User friendly Quick Pricing helps increase my reach

Cons

Nothing in particluar, as my usage is covered with the available resource

Response from TheChecker

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Sandeep! We will keep doing our best to offer the most user-friendly platform with the highest precision possible. And cost-effective

Welleah Mae T from Marketing & Advertising

Easy and inexpensive

Without this software, i can't make my job correctly and maybe my they will not give tasks anymore.

Pros

The result is accurate and as freelancer it helps me to check wether the email adresses i collected is valid.

Cons

I dont have downside of this software because it helps me alot.

Response from TheChecker

Replied March 2021

We are glad to hear that we managed to help you deliver your freelance projects!

Gregg from WP Hassle Free

I have tried many email verification services, this is the best.

I've been a customer for a couple years now. I came to TheChecker from many other services. After getting too many complaints from lists, TheChecker cleared it all up for us.

Pros

The API is well documented, the results are the best in the industry. The pricing is great. But most importantly, I get far fewer bounces and complaints after running my lists through TheChecker than any other service. In the end, that's​ what matters most right?

Cons

There are no cons for me. It works great, it's​ easy to understand and its API documentation makes it very easy to get started. I can't find a thing to complain about.

Matthaeus from Agência Forseti

The must-have tool

TheChecker prevents users from using invalid email during signup on my site.

Pros

The tool is simple, easy to use with an affordable price. And it still gives us free credits to try.

Cons

Nothing. The tool is low cost and even gives me free credits occasionally.

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

Because TheChecker is easier to implement and the cost is lower.

Reasons for Switching to Blaze Verify

Safetymails are expensive and not simple to implement on any type of website.

Bass from The Saffron Souk

Best price in the market and API worked great

Great price, great API and great value for money

Pros

We use the Checkers API integrated with our Email Marketing platform. IT worked like a clock and never had any issue. Plus the price is so fair.

Cons

Nothing so far. They are having new features rolled out.

Price

Kapil from CYBRIDGE

Excellent choice for email validation

Pros

User-friendly Javascript Widget for a form is a killer for non-coders to put an email validation on website forms. Pay-as-you-Go helps to use it as and when you want, 100% value for money (no fear of losing credits on monthly subscription) Excellent customer support Good for bulk-email validation

Cons

Still, need improvements in detecting 'spam listed' emails. I used the email validator on the website, it works well but doesn't stop spammer's emails.

Quinton from SearchSpring

Great tool for Sales Development

Overall, Blaze Verify has been a great addition to my current arsenal of tools

Pros

Sometimes I'll use a separate tool to find a person's email address and I can check to make sure it's deliverable before wasting time sending bounced tracked emails that clutter up my CRM

Cons

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied May 2019

Hi Quinton! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze has been great. Best, Emily

Excellent service!

Excellent service! Works very nice, has cool integrations possible with Zapier, API, ... so we can keep all our systems clean that uses e-mails from clients and prospects. Also for our e-mail campaign service for our customers, we can offer a solid solution to our customers so they can keep their lists also clean.

Pros

Our email lists stay clean and healthy on autopilot thanks to TheChecker!

Cons

Nothing so far. Everything works as expected

Richard Stephen Levano Jimenez from Lealva Sac

Programa que cumple con su cometido

Pros

Cumple con lo que ofrece, realiza la validación de los correos de forma simple y rapida. No se ha tenido muchos problemas en su uso.

Cons

Al momento de descargar los formatos puede que haya un poco de desorden.

Response from TheChecker

Replied September 2020

Thanks for taking the time to do it, Richard! Regarding the cons you mention, unfortunately there is an encoding mismatch between the universal format and some major sheet software. There are 2 ways to overcome it. Please get in touch with us either on chat or at hello@thechecker.co and we will walk you through it :)

Serghei from RankBio

Great Service

Pros

Great Service for email validation Cheap Price Quality 99%

Cons

there are some issue with verification aol.com and att.net emails

Bernardo from Sankhya

Great Product, but a little overpriced

Pros

It gives me not only the correct emails, but also the risks of each one of them. This way I can choose if I want to make a email list with more risk of bounces or to completely cancel that risk.

Cons

You don't get any credits by month, like snov.io. You have that amout of credits and that's it. Some other softwares give you a monthly amount of credits to use and they recharge each month.

Niti from Planit Testing

Best Email Verification Tool

My overall experience with TheChecker is very positive. It has remarkable features like uploading a list and you will get your result in email and that you can keep for future record. I've recommended this tool to my colleagues as well. I am overwhelmed with its accuracy and preciseness.

Pros

It always show accurate and precise results.

Cons

The customer support team never answers on time. They should be available 24*7

Leon from HowtoWebmaster

Quick and Easy Email Verification + Great Support!

Overall, TheChecker has great service, great support, and great prices. Can't go wrong with these guys.

Pros

TheChecker has the lowest prices compared with its competitor. Prices are transparent and they offer a free plan to test out too! It was fast and easy to sign up with TheChecker. I was using the API for email verifications and the stats are real-time. No Delays! I also like that they offer live chat (real human) support.

Cons

Initially, I didn't like their passwordless login and signup format, it was quite confusing. But now I'm okay with it. I also had an issue with navigating my account dashboard and I contacted their live chat support which was almost instant! They solved the issue quickly.

Gino from Slashdot

Blaze Verify, another useful tool in the arsenal

Ill continue using it along with other tools that I use to be more efficient

Pros

Blaze Verify is a time saver. Rather than emailing out and guessing if emails will get through to the intended recipient, Blaze gives me a Risk status on each one so I can focus on sending to those that I know will go through and then going back later to send the riskier emails later when I have more time

Cons

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied May 2019

Hi Gino! Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed our service. Best, Emily

Vikas from Only B2B

Great Customer Service and Value for Money

I have been using Thechecker for more than 12 months and I was never so satisfied with a email verification tool

Pros

Verification Process and customer service

Cons

The software works just fine for everything.

Victor from Meu Posto App

Excelente plataforma de validação de e-mails!

Tem sido uma ótima experiência utilizar o TheChecker! Está ajudando a melhorar a nossa performance e é extremamente fácil de usar! :) Recomendo demais!

Pros

A validação de e-mails é bem assertiva e rápida, ajudando muito a nossa equipe de vendas com a redução da taxa de bounce. Realmente tem me ajudado muito nas tarefas diárias de validação dos dados! :)

Cons

No início, a plataforma levava entre 5 e 10 minutos para validar um array de 10 e-mails, achei isso estranho, mas segui com o uso. Hoje, os mesmos 10 e-mails levam alguns segundos para terem sua análise totalmente concluída, o que me leva a crer que existe um mecanismo de machine learning por trás que é aprimorado a cada execução.

Tainara from Interfreight

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

It's a great tool.

It's a great tool.

Pros

Practicality. For me and the company has a very good cost benefit

Cons

I do not know, I need to think about this a little bit more

SAulo from XMultas

Very usefull!

Pros

The ease of use and the usefulness of the information.

Cons

I like it very much but they do not let me know when the credits are about to end.

Sophia from Self employed

Get Organized with This!

My overall experience has been great with this automated system, I love to stay organized and have clean email lists of those who are subscribed or signed up.

Pros

This email software has been a lifesaver! It works well my websites when I need to get emails verified and have a clean email list that is organized to my liking. The automated feature works like a charm and cuts out alot of manual work you need to do when it comes to emails.

Cons

It might not be as user friendly as it should be only because of the interface might take a little time to get used it but its definitely not rocket science, you'll get the hang of it! Then let it do the rest of the work for you.

Allen from www.vistalytics.com

Blaze Verify Comments

Insuring critical mail gets thru to intended parties.

Pros

I like the support received as a user and more importantly that it is accurate. I submitted a false email address to multiple other verification services and virtually all, with the exception of Blaze indicated it was not a good address. That alone convinced me. Also you screen menus are exceptionally easy to navigate. Congrats on a great product.

Cons

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied August 2019

Hi Allen, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we really appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service. Best, Emily

sarit from 1to1help

Quality checker

over all very good software

Pros

easy friendly to use and get result so soon

Cons

when you compare to some other tool its very cheap

Gilson from XZapTurbo and XPowerTools

TheChecker - Excellent service, works perfect and great prices. I use it every day - recommend it

I met through a friend, ran the tests, and every day I use it to clear my lists. Not to mention the ease and great values and very fast.

Pros

Very good, efficient, simple and fast. Congratulations.

Cons

I like everything. there's nothing to complain about. I am satisfied and have indicated to several friends.

mayur from onlyb2b

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Processing Speed and accuracy of the mail checking

Cons

customer support is slow to resolve the issue

Rachael from APM Music

Great Stuff!

It's great. Customer service is ideal, always avail, can't be the pricing, and honestly, it does exactly what i need it to do. Wish there were a few more features, but for the price, you can't beat this service.

Pros

Love the price, and the ease of use! I like that i can do hundreds of emails at a time, or just one!

Cons

I wish i could type in a url, and then all the emails found for that site. and then verify ones that aren't initially listed. that way i have a jumping off point. Similar to the hunter IO experience.

Pricing.

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied August 2019

Hi Rachael, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify, we appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed the service. Best, Emily

Robby from Stableside Capital, LLC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

TheChecker Came Out on Top

Pros

I was in search of an email validation tool to ensure outbound email marketing to a list of contacts did not lead to a high bounce rate. I compared TheChecker to multiple other offerings, including Voila Norbert, NeverBounce, ZeroBounce, Hunter, etc. The factors that led me to choose TheChecker were a low pay-as-you-go cost per validation, no charge for leads that are not validated, and one of the widest selections of bulk upload file types supported. The software was easy to use and I was up and running quickly after sign-up.

Cons

While the explanations of categories of "riskiness" are included in the web version of the application, it would be helpful to include a legend or explanation in the downloaded files (perhaps as a second tab) for reference. Despite the verification, my bounce rates were slightly higher than anticipated. Hard to know if that is an issue with my email settings or bad email addresses, etc.

Love This Software!

Pros

Love how I can trust that my emails will be verified. Had some initial issues with setting up the integration, but customer support got on the phone right away and troubleshooted the issue with me.

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far, looking forward to keeping using this product to help my marketing efforts.

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

Great website, great customer support

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied August 2019

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience has been a great one. Best, Emily

Michael from PerimeterX

Best email checker available

Has found the point of contacts I have been looking for and has exceptionally fast customer service.

Pros

The user interface is the simplest and most hasslefree email checker system I've used for the past year.

Cons

None I can think of at this moment so far.

Aaron from Benchling

Easy to use email verification service

Pros

Easy to use interface Quick results Responsive customer support

Cons

Some emails are listed as risky and cannot be verified, but this is common to email verification tools

Blaze Verify is more aesthetic, easier to use, and faster

Blaze Verify is more aesthetic, easier to use, and faster

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied December 2019

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Blaze Verify. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with our service. If you have any questions on the emails on your list marked as "risky" please reach out to us at support and we are happy to help provide more information on why any given email address was marked as risky. Best, Emily

Jassim from Bizzindex

My experience

Preventing fake emails and accounts on signups.

Pros

Effective software that prevents dropped and fake emails.

Cons

I hoped to see a report of number of rejected and approved emails.

Adriano from Venddi

Great Tool!

I have used other validations, but only thechecker attended my needs well.

Pros

The ease of use, price and the support always ready.

Cons

Needs more features and reports more detailed.

Mohammed from Malektron Solutions

Very Helpful Service, almost instant results

I have used this for cleaning my mailing list which would been a very cumbersome other wise if done manually. On thechecker, you just upload the list in excel format and they do the job in minutes and gets back to you with the good / bad / risky emails list segregated all for a very cheap amount.

Pros

Its very easy to use has a very clean interface / process to get the job going very detailed info about the emails, like why they fall in to any such category etc. the customer support was quick / responsive.

Cons

You cant dislike anything like this when its offered with down to the earth prices.

Kurt from WebBabyShower.com

Great API Servive

Pros

Easy implementation! We use this embedded in our account signup form. It saves us time in customer support & it’s effortless.

Cons

Nothing . It works seamlessly in out form tool.

Melyni from Masterclassing Inc

Super easy onboarding. Great solution.

So far, so good. It's been a very good solution so far. We are only a couple weeks in, but no complaints.

Pros

Getting started was really quick and easy. We were able to start checking our data in minutes.

Cons

It would be great if there were fewer unknowns results in the checked emails. .

Reasons for Choosing Blaze Verify

This product was price competitive and had really good reviews.

Response from TheChecker

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melyni! We are constantly working to reduce the number of unknowns (varies according to email domains), so your feedback helps us prioritize that on schedule

Sameer from Jobaxy

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best API

Pros

API works fast and as expected. Customer support is always helpful.

Cons

Sometimes there is delay in getting API response but Customer support was able to solve it ASAP

Julián from Eivos | Invent Happiness

The best!

We reduce all our email marketing complaints and fake registers.

Pros

It's easy to use, the results are great. All works perfect.

Cons

I want a solution for Digital Marketing Agencies.

Paul from Tech Guys

Blaze Verify is the good overall

Pros

Very easy to use if you know what you are doing. Has many great features

Cons

Need more video tutorial for beginners

Response from Blaze Verify

Replied May 2019

Paul, Thank you for the review, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed Blaze Verify! We appreciate the feedback, and will definitely take it into consideration. If you have any questions, please chat us at support, we're happy to help. :) Best, Emily

Chihao from SHAN FENG FOODS INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.

It's invisible, but powerful!

Pros

No fancy features, but it's useful. Easy to install and then you can forget it.

Cons

Need more customize options to install the widigt, eg. style

fernanda from Logos comunicações-agência digital

very good for metrics analysis

really good, not to complain about it. TheChecker is a great option.

Pros

very good for metrics analysis, helps me a lot and the company, offer the full email verification service

Cons

some problems with the portuguese version, but other than that it is really very good and great price

Response from TheChecker

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your response, Fernanda! Glad to hear we managed to help you out with your campaigns. As we value your feedback, please send over more details regarding the problems you are facing with the Portuguese version :) at hello@thechecker.co

Damacio from mrw

great app

Pros

price, very affordable good api integration

Cons

panel not so easy for the first user contact

Ivan from IvanRojas.co

It´s a great list cleaning tool

Pros

The Checker is great! i upload my file and in a few minutes o have my list cleaned (I cleaned my 10 year old list of almost 90.000 emails). The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive. I think this is a must have tool for people how have list of any size, it´s very helpfull to have a service that helps you keep a good sender reputation. If you don´t have a good sender reputation, your messages will go directly to spam, and it´s allready hard to have high open rates, so if you have a tool to help you get better in your email marketing, why not to use it? I can´t wait for future releases of the checker, thanks for what you do and the accesible prices for it!

Cons

Nothing, i didn´t have any issues with the software, everything was good

Walgren from Upwork

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

One of the Best Email Validation Tool

Pros

easy to use and it saves more time in finding a valid email addresses.

Cons

none for now I am a new user but I will leave another review once I find any.

Response from TheChecker

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much, Walgren! Glad to hear we are helping you maximize your campaign's deliverability :)

marcia from mais m3 agencia

Excelente !!

Fiz checagem em uma lista grande, ele validou super rápido. E ao enviar, realmente todos foram entregues.

Pros

Fácil de usar! Prático! Atende todas as expectativas. Super indico!

Cons

ainda não achei nada de ruim no sistema. Por isso indico sem medo.

Super bem avaliado!

Response from TheChecker

Replied December 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Marcia! Glad to hear we managed to get your list validated quickly and help you land to the highest number of inboxes possible! We keep working to make it even better and cost-effective in 2021.