• Pros

• "Integration with our mail provider. Automatic removal of bad e-mails. Fast Support."

• "Easy to use. Daily emails letting us know how many emails they "flossed" "

• "Ease of use - we use manual cleaning for now and it's easy to upload files and get results. We love the way the results are stored and the ranking that mailfloss gives the email. "

• Cons

• "None that I can think of. It seems like they are regularly improving the platform"

• "The service is quite English-centric (no localization of the UI, only credit cards supported etc.). But that's not a major issue in our case."

• "Occasionally there's glitches that need to get fixed, and its accuracy is really great but not perfect (though I think that's unattainable for email deliverability anyway)."

Browse mailfloss Reviews

Adam from Velocity6 Media

Just what I needed

My email list was in need of cleaning to weed out emails that were potentially impacting deliverability. I initially reached out to ask some pre-sales questions and I was impressed with their transparency and responsiveness. I signed up and bought credits, integrated my email provider and started purging my list. The entire process was incredibly simple.

Pros

Mailfloss was easy to use and worked in the exact way I needed. Support handled my questions fast & efficiently and the platform is well priced compared to competitors.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Mailfloss ticked all the boxes for my use case.

Reasons for Choosing mailfloss

I looked at other tools but the responsiveness & transparency of their support a long with the price and simplicity sold me on Mailfloss.

Response from mailfloss

Replied April 2020

Awesome, Adam! So happy to read this. It made my morning. Happy to hear you're satisfied with our price, simplicity, and transparency. You rock!

Eugenia from TaxProMarketer

Robots make your life so much easier.

This used to a very tedious and time consuming process that I did manually. With virtually no troubleshooting and very easy configuration, I have literally saved myself hours of work every single week, and it even does a better job than I did before on my own. When I have questions or issues come up, it is very easy to reach out and get quick help. Most of all, I appreciate not having to think about email deliverability and just focus on the emails I'm sending.

Pros

I really appreciated how easy it was to deploy and how effective it really is at flossing our database. It's also very accurate now and it's constantly improving based on feedback!

Reasons for Choosing mailfloss

It has automatic integration with Infusionsoft, including different levels and options (e.g. you can choose whether invalid emails are only tagged, or tagged and opted out automatically). We also got a great deal on the monthly payments because we signed up right when the company was a start up.

Response from mailfloss

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Eugenia. I'm so glad we've been able to help you not only save hours every week but also help with your email deliverability. You're a treat to work with and an ideal customer. Saving your time, improving your email ROI, and working with great customers - that's the good life :) We've got some exciting stuff on the way that I think you'll like, so stay tuned! Martin

Kerri from Mega Events

Flossing emails hasn't been so easy!

Pros

Easy to use. Daily emails letting us know how many emails they "flossed"

Cons

So far, i haven't found anything i don't like. We have just started using it.

Response from mailfloss

Replied October 2019

Awesome, thanks Kerri. I'm glad flossing has never been so easy for you! That's our goal, to make it so easy that you don't even think about it. Martin

Laurie from LFR Inc

Helpful Tool to Clean Up Your Email List

Pros

This is a helpful tool to clean up old, inaccurate, invalid, dead and ghost-like emails in your email system. Super-easy integration with ConvertKit.

Cons

No problems integrating the product with ConvertKit. Easy to use.

Response from mailfloss

Replied May 2020

Hi Laurie, thanks for your review, I'm happy to read this. I'm glad you've enjoyed the ease-of-use of our ConvertKit integration :)

Nick from eShowcase Inc.

Auto-mazing software to keep your email marketing data sparkling clean

We enjoy having amazing clean email data every day. This means our email sending CRM has a fantastic email marketing reputation. No blacklists, all time low email bounce rate. Super High email deliverability, opens and clicks... and Earnings Per Click. We have tried other email verification services. But nothing has come close to MailFloss.

Pros

MailFloss is producing accurate results and is super easy to both set up and maintain. In fact unless we have to manually import a new list of prospects into our CRM from a third party everything is fully automated and emails me a confirmation message every day. Its stress free. :-)

Cons

Like all new software, you need to give it the time to learn how to use it. It took perhaps 1-2 hours. The pain was well worth the reward later.

Reasons for Choosing mailfloss

it was a false economy to go with anyone else. When you have found the right product, at the right price, that has the right customer service... what else could you possibly be still looking for? MailFloss ticked all the right boxes then... and it still does almost 12 months on. We've VERY happy.

Response from mailfloss

Replied September 2019

Awesome, Nick! I really appreciate your support and I'm glad everything is stress-free for you. That's exactly what we're going for. Martin

Doug from Polymer Clay Tutor

Works Seemlessly In The Background

Very Good. Response time when I have questions is fast and effective, which is always a good thing. It gives me a good feeling that the product is well supported and that customers are appreciated.

Pros

Once I configure the features, the app works seemlessly in the back ground to keep my email list nice and clean.

Cons

Unless I missed it, it would be nice to have a preview button to see a list of emails that would get scrubbed/deleted before I actually commit to saying yes. I say this because I initially configured some setting too aggressively and ended up getting rid of some good subscribers that I recognized.

Response from mailfloss

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Doug! I'm really happy to read your review and to hear you are happy with the service. Apologies about the "preview". It's the first option "Manually decide action on invalid emails" but I think at the time you set up your account it wasn't so clear. We've since added tooltips and more documentation to make it more clear. With this option set you first review the emails and decide if you'd like to delete or unsubscribe or ignore them. This is generally a good idea at the beginning until you're comfortable with our results before turning on an auto action, such as auto-unsubscribe. Thanks again for the lovely review!

Allen from BWXT Canada Ltd.

Happy Camper

Mailfloss makes what was once a time-consuming process much easier. I recommend it to anybody who does e-mail marketing for their business.

Pros

Cons

It wasn't clear to me that I could close my browser tab when cleaning started; I think this could be improved.

Response from mailfloss

Replied September 2019

Thanks, Allen! I'm happy to read this. We'll clarify the messaging about closing the browser tab. It's not a problem at all to close it once flossing has started.

Alexander from CHG

Mailfloss gets to the places other cleaners miss

We have huge databases that we constantly turnover and Mailfloss solves the problem of getting banned by email service providers - we have saved so much time and money by running everything though mailfloss.

Pros

Cons

The speed - it would be epic if you could make it faster! Drag and drop uploading files would be ideal. The rankings of the emails could be simpler.

Response from mailfloss

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review, Alexander. I'm happy to hear we're helping you where other email verification services miss the mark. We hear you on the speed, it's something we're constantly improving without compromising quality. We've also made a ton of tweaks and UI improvements lately based on user feedback including a more intuitive dashboard and drag and drop file uploading. I have a huge smile on my face reading that we save you both time and money - what a combo! :)

Amitesh from AutoRABIT

Good mail validation tool

Pros

Platform is very user friendly and has good accuracy

Cons

I have not come across any cons as such till now

Response from mailfloss

Replied June 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback, Amitesh. I'm happy to hear you find mailfloss user friendly and are happy with the accuracy. We're always pushing to improve our accuracy even further as well as making the platform the easiest and most convenient email verification service to use. It's customers like you that keep us hungry and motivated to making the product better and better, so thank you.

Michael from Pharmaceuticals company

mailfloss is very convenient

It saves tons of time and improves email deliverability and email ROI without any extra effort on our part

Pros

A set-it and forget-it solution. Mailfoss is the only service I could find that was completely hands-off after an initial setup. I love the fact that I don't have to think about email verification anymore and don't have to review emails or do any more work. It just works and I love the simplicity of it all

Cons

Response from mailfloss

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Michael! Really appreciate the kind words.

Dalton from Small Shops Co

Great job, MailFloss

Needed an easy way to check email list for deliverability. (Use Case: was doing a deep dive into some non-activated trials to get an idea of what % were non-activated due to mistakes in email, intentionally wrong, or other.)

Pros

-Easy to use -Flexible pricing that works well with just about any use case -Great customer service

Cons

I was going to say, could use some additional features as time goes on... but honestly, for what I wanted to use it for -- it delivered 100% and then some more. So if you need a simple tool to verify email deliverability, spit out reasons associated with that deliverability, and give you some basic visualization/reporting tools -- this gets the job done and then some!

Response from mailfloss

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words, Dalton. It's true, we only do email verification. It's what we eat, sleep, and breathe and don't plan on expanding to anything else. Our sole focus is to provide the best and most convenient email verification tool available. We keep getting better thanks to great customers like you.

Chris from Konica Minolta

One of those services that gets it done in the background

With limited resources this is a great option to improve email deliverability.

Pros

Easy to setup. I like how email checking is put on autopilot after the initial setup.

Cons

It's simple but there a lot of additional options, as well, that can be intimidating. Luckily there are lots of tooltips and their help widget has tutorials and video walk-thrus.

Response from mailfloss

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Chris! I really appreciate your review.

Mark from Portland Benefits Group

Exceeded all expectations

I would recommend this tool for anyone that needs to manage their email lists. It was easy to set up, support was very quick and resolved my issue (user-error) and had me off to the races must faster than anticipated.

Pros

The integration with our current mailing programs, unsubscribing bad emails and importing directly from my campaigns/lists.

Cons

UI is a little hard to reach in some areas, light blue on a light background.

Response from mailfloss

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your kind review, Mark! It really means a lot. Sorry about that light blue area, that's great feedback and we'll get it fixed.

Amit from Cooler Solutions

Saves us a lot of time

I'm quite happy with the Mailfloss service. I would recommend it.

Pros

I loved how fast it was to wire everything up at the beginning, and how it works seamlessly to take care of email verification.

Cons

The reporting could use some work. I'd like to get some graphs on how everything went. This is available now but I have to do some clicking.

Response from mailfloss

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Amit! I'm happy to read them. Martin

Vojtech from Maternia E-commerce, s.r.o.

Gets your mailing list back to shape

Pros

Mailfloss simply works. It verifies the validity of email addresses on your list with simple integrations into the most used emailing platforms.

Cons

Response from mailfloss

Replied February 2020

Hi Vojtech, thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to read it. And yeah, sorry, we're very English centric at the moment. Our customer base is large and away English speaking and currently our main focus. But I do speak Cantonese and a little bit of Spanish :) Martin