• Pros

• "Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it."

• "It is super simple to upload and accurately clean a list of email subscribers."

• "The thing that I liked the most is that it is very easy to verify the emails if they do exist or not."

• Cons

• "I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot."

• "I found its pricing slightly expensive and they don’t have PayPal as payment option which surprised me a lot and disappointed me too."

• "Processing times for really large lists can be long, but generally when you're processing a list that large, it isn't urgent, so it's not such a big deal."

Browse NeverBounce Reviews

Brian from Rankshape, LLC

The Highest Quality Results in an Email List Verification Tool I've Seen

If a competitively-priced SaaS product does a job quickly and produces great results, it's a great solution. That's exactly what NeverBounce is for my agency. Their product is so good that they give me virtually no reason to consider looking somewhere else.

Pros

NeverBounce is an extremely fast and thorough email verification/list cleanse tool. I've processed varying data sets (as many as 500,000 emails and as few as 500) at a time and have consistently been surprised by the speed at which NeverBounce can clean them. (For the larger list, it only took a couple of hours to complete. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same results, but I was blown away at how fast it worked through that list.) NeverBounce has also produced quality results for me again and again, which makes the speed factor I mentioned that much more impressive. While it can't completely eliminate your email bounces (no tool can; list hygiene is only one of dozens of factors that contribute to your bounces), NeverBounce will certainly reduce your bounce rates significantly. What I also appreciate is the option to extract whatever list segment you need and identify over 25 advanced data points that were detected in the cleanse. This means you can quickly identify free email hosts, role accounts, data with incorrect syntax, valid DNS/MX records, etc. All super useful stuff. You can slice and dice the data any way you want, basically. Last, NeverBounce provides a super clean, uncomplicated user interface which I appreciate. It's a very intuitive tool that is very easy to pick up and learn, and also easy to teach someone else how to use. It would be very easy to teach an intern or a VA to upload, process, read, and extract data from NeverBounce if needed.

Cons

I wish NeverBounce gave some deeper insight into exactly why an email was pulled/filtered/flagged in the cleansing process. They place emails into general categories (Valid, Accept All (Unverifiable), Unknown, Disposable, and Invalid) which is nice enough, but I wish they provided more granular details at the individual email level. I had a situation once where a client of mine inquired about why a specific email in their list was removed and I wish I had something more specific explanation to point them toward.

Thaddaeus from Clifton T Perkins Hospital Center

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

Pros

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee. All of your jobs are in your Dashboard. You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete. For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing." If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works. Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take. After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

Cons

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high. Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

Fast email verification and seamless integration

The tool is extremely fast at processing and verifying email addresses, but the accuracy could be improved.

Pros

The email verification results was turned around in less than 15 minutes. Pretty fast seeing as I had a little over 20,000 emails. The integration with ActiveCampaign saved us a lot of time from having to export and then import lists. I was able to easily transfer our contact list with a simple integration and start the verification process.

Cons

The accuracy was okay. Despite running email addresses through NeverBounce, when I sent out email campaigns, I would still get reports that some addresses bounced or were not valid.

Darrell from GigRoster™ Professional Entertainment

Great way to clean your email list

Really quite good. We try to wait until the have the occasional sale, to buy more credits to maximize our value, but even at regular price, it is quite reasonable.

Pros

It is super simple to upload and accurately clean a list of email subscribers. Just the nature of the business is that, over time emails get changed or are dead, and we cannot afford to have too many bounces through our bulk email service or we will get flagged, or even banned. We don't mail super often so it helps to from time to time verify the email BEFORE we send, and this is pretty close to 100% accurate in doing that for us at a reasonable price.

Cons

I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot. It does have an integration but the process and method given to integrate it was rather circular without giving clear, step by step from start to finish. I discussed this with product support. they are very good and helpful and it was worked out. Not sure if they have updated their online help resources to deal with that.

Reasons for Choosing NeverBounce

This was the first product of this type we have tried.

Darshan from Cast Software

Very easy to verify Emails

Very easily helps to reduce the bounce list from our database.

Pros

Hubspot Integration Valid vs invalid vs accept all 1000 free credits to validate before purchasing Pay per list option

Cons

I dont like when emails go into unknown or accept all category.

Reasons for Choosing NeverBounce

Accurate results and good pricing option

Reasons for Switching to NeverBounce

Bulk verify emails was difficult and was asking for bot check everytime

Patricia from Birdie

Essential tool for email marketers

I used it mainly to check the quality of old databases we had from events, campaigns and stuff. It was great to ensure a good delivery rate.

Pros

It's easy to use, you pay by bulks and it works pretty well (very reliable when it comes to quality of the database)

Cons

I can't think of something I dislike at this moment, but maybe it would be better if I could integrate it with CRMs.

Response from Metrics Delivered

Replied July 2019

Hi Patricia, Thanks for the feedback. You absolutely can integrate with NeverBounce with your CRM. We offer more integrations than any other verification provider on the market. Check out our extensive library of integrations here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations If you don't see the platform that you use here, let us know, and we'll be sure to work on adding it to our collection. Thanks again! - Nick at NeverBounce

Andrew from ZoomInfo

Best way to clean up email marketing lists

Neverbounce fills a critical need for any business with email marketing campaigns and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Neverbounce works really well and helps us maintain clean and deliverable marketing email lists, which keeps our marketing email program healthy and operational -- a critical need for any business.

Cons

Processing times for really large lists can be long, but generally when you're processing a list that large, it isn't urgent, so it's not such a big deal. Otherwise it's pretty simple and there isn't much to dislike.

Jordan from busybusy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Helpful to keep your list clean

I needed to use neverbounce because we were starting up with a new email software. I used it to make sure that we had a clean list from the start with our new provider. It was extremely helpful and increased our email deliverability.

Pros

It gave me clear numbers to understand the health of my email list. Easy to use. Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it.

Cons

It was a little pricey to use consistently. It felt more like a once year type purchase rather than something I'd use frequently.

Essential email validator

Very good day-to-day tool to manage email lists and avoid bounces.

Pros

The experience of using the Neverbounce tool is very straightforward. Validating huge email lists is no problem and it can easily be used in daily tasks.

Cons

This tool would really benefit from having integrations with lots of email software - things like CRMs and marketing automation tools.

Reduce Bounce rate by verifying emails

The overall experience is quite good. Really liked it.

Pros

The thing that I liked the most is that it is very easy to verify the emails if they do exist or not. Hence , the chances of bouncing of an email becomes negligible and hence delivery rate of your emails is high. The another thing is we can verify emails one by one as well as in bulk by uploading the list.

Cons

I really liked the tool. I didn't find any issue while using it.

Simple tool that gets the job done

We use NeverBounce to ensure that our emails are targeted towards real email addresses and, thus, verify all of our end users' addresses. It is simple, provides clear results, and works fast. We have no complaints at all.

Pros

It's dead easy to use. We use it both via the API to automatically confirm the validity of our end users' email addresses, as well as via the NeverBounce web platform, by uploading .csv files. It's as simple as a drag 'n drop, and keeps records of all the previous jobs so that you can compare them, keep track, etc. The 1,000 free checks via the API per month are a nice perk.

Cons

In general, empirically, we have verified that its checks are indeed valid and reflect the reality of an email address being invalid or non-existent. However, I cannot say whether is it better than other platforms in terms of its verification process or if it provides false positives.

Dean from GreyCastle Security

NeverBounce Review

The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

Pros

NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!

Cons

I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this.

Ratko from Zeal Agency

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best tool to clean your email list of non-deliverable emails

It's an irreplaceable tool for checking our lists before we do a send out.

Pros

Cost effective - we've used a few tools that do the same job and NeverBounce is the most cost effective one. Ease of use, you can simply upload a CSV of emails and NeverBounce gives you the results if the emails are correct, incorrect or risky. That's all good, but integration is what makes it amazing! They integrate with a few tools out of the box, plus you can connect them through Zapier as well. But it's simple to integrate it through an API get request - we've linked a Google Sheet with it, so we check all emails we want to include for the future. What I love is their flexible pay-as-you-go pricing, you don't need to pay in advance, rather get billed for what you use and you enjoy their volume based pricing. Truly amazing support as well, they explained everything and set the software for me to work on.

Cons

None that I have found so far, it's simple to setup and use.

Louise from SMTP2GO

For squeaky-clean mailing lists

Pros

As well as cleaning mailing lists, I love the option to test just one email address at a time. We sometimes have clients attempting to send to or from an invalid email address and I can quickly test and let them know what the issue is.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with NeverBounce.

An easy interface for email database cleaning.

Pros

The best thing I found in this application is its integration with various email marketing applications. This integration saves lots of time. In the email marketing app only I can filter my email lists and execute my campaigns.

Ariel from Soul Marketing

Easy to use solution

I enjoyed using it and it did clean up my lists well

Pros

It's a quick verification tools that brings in accurate results

Cons

I wish it was priced lower and had native integration to cold email software I use

A good place to validate emails

Pros

Easy to use email validator, reasonably priced.

Cons

Nothing bad about the software. I wish there were less "unknown" or "catch-all" addresses, but that is true for any validator.

André from Caminho Digital

Um das melhores no mercado

Gosto da interface, eles dão créditos para testar a ferramenta antes de comprar e ajuda a reduzir o bounce mas não a resolver.

Pros

- Preço competitivo - Agilidade da interface para arrastar e soltar arquivos - Reduz o bounce rate e ajuda na reputação do meu email

Cons

- Ainda obtive uma quantidade de bounce considerável enviando apenas para emails válidos - O preço não é muito bom para brasileiros quando se faz a conversão da moeda brasileira para dólares

Nick from PARS International

NeverBounce

Pros

I've used this tool to scrub quite a few large lists by now. After coming across this I can genuinely say we have seen a large decrease in bounces. Coming from a company with a not so clean database, this has been incredibly beneficial.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of about this software. The process was easy and the price point easily is a pro. It is really a great tool

List Cleaning Tool

The customer support is good and helps you resolve all the queries but it's pricing is the only turn off factor.

Pros

It provides detailed information on the validated list and provides the quality result based on which you can start with bulk emailing soon.

Cons

Its pricing structure. The pricing plans of Neverbounce are quite expensive which is a big problematic situation for users that small budget.

a recommendable tool

Simple and good

Pros

It's User friendly. even in it's free form it help me a lot to validate a list

Cons

Like every email verifier, there is always unverifiable email

Dean from GreyCastle Security

NeverBounce

Pros

The pricing for this valuable service is just right.

Cons

I wish it could be more specific on the "catch all" classification.

Aditya from Tratoli

Bounce rate is more than 10%. My email service have blocked me after using this.

Pros

It is quite easy to use and does the work of cleaning the email id.

Cons

Only 45% of the email if I have uploaded is valid. Even after that, there was a bounce rate of 15% which is too much after validation. Never use their services.