• Pros

• "It is quite easy to use and does the work of cleaning the email id. "

• "NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!"

• "It provides detailed information on the validated list and provides the quality result based on which you can start with bulk emailing soon."

• Cons

• "Nothing bad about the software. I wish there were less "unknown" or "catch-all" addresses, but that is true for any validator. "

• "There are no cons I can think of about this software. The process was easy and the price point easily is a pro. It is really a great tool"

• "I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this."

Browse NeverBounce Reviews

Brian from Rankshape, LLC

The Highest Quality Results in an Email List Verification Tool I've Seen

If a competitively-priced SaaS product does a job quickly and produces great results, it's a great solution. That's exactly what NeverBounce is for my agency. Their product is so good that they give me virtually no reason to consider looking somewhere else.

Pros

NeverBounce is an extremely fast and thorough email verification/list cleanse tool. I've processed varying data sets (as many as 500,000 emails and as few as 500) at a time and have consistently been surprised by the speed at which NeverBounce can clean them. (For the larger list, it only took a couple of hours to complete. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same results, but I was blown away at how fast it worked through that list.) NeverBounce has also produced quality results for me again and again, which makes the speed factor I mentioned that much more impressive. While it can't completely eliminate your email bounces (no tool can; list hygiene is only one of dozens of factors that contribute to your bounces), NeverBounce will certainly reduce your bounce rates significantly. What I also appreciate is the option to extract whatever list segment you need and identify over 25 advanced data points that were detected in the cleanse. This means you can quickly identify free email hosts, role accounts, data with incorrect syntax, valid DNS/MX records, etc. All super useful stuff. You can slice and dice the data any way you want, basically. Last, NeverBounce provides a super clean, uncomplicated user interface which I appreciate. It's a very intuitive tool that is very easy to pick up and learn, and also easy to teach someone else how to use. It would be very easy to teach an intern or a VA to upload, process, read, and extract data from NeverBounce if needed.

Cons

I wish NeverBounce gave some deeper insight into exactly why an email was pulled/filtered/flagged in the cleansing process. They place emails into general categories (Valid, Accept All (Unverifiable), Unknown, Disposable, and Invalid) which is nice enough, but I wish they provided more granular details at the individual email level. I had a situation once where a client of mine inquired about why a specific email in their list was removed and I wish I had something more specific explanation to point them toward.

Simple tool that gets the job done

We use NeverBounce to ensure that our emails are targeted towards real email addresses and, thus, verify all of our end users' addresses. It is simple, provides clear results, and works fast. We have no complaints at all.

Pros

It's dead easy to use. We use it both via the API to automatically confirm the validity of our end users' email addresses, as well as via the NeverBounce web platform, by uploading .csv files. It's as simple as a drag 'n drop, and keeps records of all the previous jobs so that you can compare them, keep track, etc. The 1,000 free checks via the API per month are a nice perk.

Cons

In general, empirically, we have verified that its checks are indeed valid and reflect the reality of an email address being invalid or non-existent. However, I cannot say whether is it better than other platforms in terms of its verification process or if it provides false positives.

Aditya from Tratoli

Bounce rate is more than 10%. My email service have blocked me after using this.

Pros

It is quite easy to use and does the work of cleaning the email id.

Cons

Only 45% of the email if I have uploaded is valid. Even after that, there was a bounce rate of 15% which is too much after validation. Never use their services.

Essential email validator

Very good day-to-day tool to manage email lists and avoid bounces.

Pros

The experience of using the Neverbounce tool is very straightforward. Validating huge email lists is no problem and it can easily be used in daily tasks.

Cons

This tool would really benefit from having integrations with lots of email software - things like CRMs and marketing automation tools.

Thaddaeus from Clifton T Perkins Hospital Center

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

Pros

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee. All of your jobs are in your Dashboard. You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete. For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing." If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works. Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take. After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

Cons

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high. Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

Patricia from Birdie

Essential tool for email marketers

I used it mainly to check the quality of old databases we had from events, campaigns and stuff. It was great to ensure a good delivery rate.

Pros

It's easy to use, you pay by bulks and it works pretty well (very reliable when it comes to quality of the database)

Cons

I can't think of something I dislike at this moment, but maybe it would be better if I could integrate it with CRMs.

Response from Metrics Delivered

Replied July 2019

Hi Patricia, Thanks for the feedback. You absolutely can integrate with NeverBounce with your CRM. We offer more integrations than any other verification provider on the market. Check out our extensive library of integrations here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations If you don't see the platform that you use here, let us know, and we'll be sure to work on adding it to our collection. Thanks again! - Nick at NeverBounce

Jordan from busybusy

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Helpful to keep your list clean

I needed to use neverbounce because we were starting up with a new email software. I used it to make sure that we had a clean list from the start with our new provider. It was extremely helpful and increased our email deliverability.

Pros

It gave me clear numbers to understand the health of my email list. Easy to use. Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it.

Cons

It was a little pricey to use consistently. It felt more like a once year type purchase rather than something I'd use frequently.

Dean from GreyCastle Security

NeverBounce Review

The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

Ratko from Zeal Agency

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best tool to clean your email list of non-deliverable emails

It's an irreplaceable tool for checking our lists before we do a send out.

Pros

Cost effective - we've used a few tools that do the same job and NeverBounce is the most cost effective one. Ease of use, you can simply upload a CSV of emails and NeverBounce gives you the results if the emails are correct, incorrect or risky. That's all good, but integration is what makes it amazing! They integrate with a few tools out of the box, plus you can connect them through Zapier as well. But it's simple to integrate it through an API get request - we've linked a Google Sheet with it, so we check all emails we want to include for the future. What I love is their flexible pay-as-you-go pricing, you don't need to pay in advance, rather get billed for what you use and you enjoy their volume based pricing. Truly amazing support as well, they explained everything and set the software for me to work on.

Cons

None that I have found so far, it's simple to setup and use.

List Cleaning Tool

The customer support is good and helps you resolve all the queries but it's pricing is the only turn off factor.

Pros

Cons

Its pricing structure. The pricing plans of Neverbounce are quite expensive which is a big problematic situation for users that small budget.

Louise from SMTP2GO

For squeaky-clean mailing lists

Pros

As well as cleaning mailing lists, I love the option to test just one email address at a time. We sometimes have clients attempting to send to or from an invalid email address and I can quickly test and let them know what the issue is.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with NeverBounce.

An easy interface for email database cleaning.

Pros

The best thing I found in this application is its integration with various email marketing applications. This integration saves lots of time. In the email marketing app only I can filter my email lists and execute my campaigns.

Cons

I found its pricing slightly expensive and they don’t have PayPal as payment option which surprised me a lot and disappointed me too.

A good place to validate emails

Pros

Easy to use email validator, reasonably priced.

Nick from PARS International

NeverBounce

Pros

I've used this tool to scrub quite a few large lists by now. After coming across this I can genuinely say we have seen a large decrease in bounces. Coming from a company with a not so clean database, this has been incredibly beneficial.

Dean from GreyCastle Security

NeverBounce

Pros

The pricing for this valuable service is just right.

Cons

I wish it could be more specific on the "catch all" classification.