All Proofy Reviews

JOHN L.

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Great email verification service!

Even organically procured lists have several bounceable emails, Proofy helped us and our client's clean email lists for a fraction of most of their competitor's rates.

PROS

Their email verification service is simple and extremely easy to use. Very user friendly.

CONS

We are very pleased with their service and can't point out any cons, so far.

Price and ease of use

Price

Okere

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

The awesomeness of proofy

PROS

Proofy is a very powerful Email validating software. One of the things I love about proofy is the ease of use. The UI is very easy to navigate. Uploading of email lists is very fast and the speed of validation and accuracy is topnotch.

CONS

So far to be frank I have never noticed any cons.

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2018

Use any Email verification service but not Proofy

1. There site takes to much time to load (Tested with Pingdom and Google page speed insights) 2. No reply via live chat and email 3. Very few free email verification compared to industry standards

PROS

I came across Proofy during my hunt for email verification services and was highly disappointed as there was no reply on live chat or email for 10-15 times. (Both email address mentioned on their website is invalid) You can check the same with another email verification service. 1. support@proofy.io (Shows do not mail status)

CONS

Also, Proofy offers only 50 email verification as a trial for their service, while majority of the vendors gives 100 credit as a free trial.

Payal

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Best Affordable Email Verification Tool

PROS

Proofy.io is a great email validation tool. It is a very easy-to-use and affordable tool.

CONS

There is only one integration drawback that is we need to call two APIs to verify a single email.

Rachel

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Incredible Tool for Email Review

PROS

I love that I can leverage Proofy to verify all of my email addresses that is then funneled into my email marketing engine. It makes very simple and easy

CONS

I like least the limited scope - I wish it can check other aspects of email, deliverability, hard or soft bounced

Kirill

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Very affordable and reliable tool for email verification

PROS

Bulk email verification for sure - this is #1 feature why I choose Proofy

CONS

Sometimes when you are downloading verified list columns get corrupted and I had to manually check/fix them.

Nikhil

Market Research, 2-10 employees

Best at this cost

It is good experience and I recommend it to all my friends

PROS

Its Cheap compare to any similar tool, accuracy is also good

CONS

no didnt found any cons, everyone should try this

sebastien

Internet, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Useful tool

Quite good even thoug it's pricy : you get good quality for the price

PROS

the speed of use and detection, it's quick to know your way around the tool

CONS

even though the quality of the prodct is very good, the prices are too high for my budget

eman

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

great app

PROS

Very fast resulte and easy to use not need any experience

CONS

i'm not sure about it but I think the final report need more details

Vladimir

Program Development, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

Excellent and convenient use of the service Proofy

I cleared all address book from bounced emails.

PROS

All functions are convenient and intuitive.

CONS

There were no cons. All functions was a good.

Eric

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed June 2021

Best email validation app for the money

I have been a long term user of Proofy, issues have been few and minor. Overall experience has been good

PROS

Easy interface, user friendly navigation, no subscription required. Banks your credits for future checks

CONS

Had a freezing issue, where the system timed out, never produced results but used credts

Reasons for switching to Proofy

Cumbersome interface, and more pricey than Proofy.io

Gaurav

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Proofy.io Review

PROS

1. The software is perfectly user friendly and runs smoothly. 2.The time taken to verify emails is also less when compared to others. 3. And the main thing which I was concerned was the percentage of error in the emails and it did stand to my expectation. 4. And the pricing is also affordable for all.

CONS

1. Integration options are not much. 2. Features wise very limited.

Reason for choosing Proofy

1. Firstly, It was fitting to our budget. 2. We tried it's trial pack and we were happy with the results. 3. It was easy to use and operate. 4. Less time consuming

Cameron

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Proofy: The affordable yet accurate necessity for every successful outbound sales email sequence

Despite our best efforts to double check all sales contacts email addresses upon entering the CRM, we have had a large influx of less-than-stellar email addresses resulting in a quickly increasing bounce rate and ultimately, a spam violation from Google. It appears that a vast majority of these imported contact email addresses fall into the catch-all domain section which is a highly gray area for email validation reporting. Thanks to Proofy, we now know which ones are solid and which need to be removed as we work to tighten up our lead lists and immediately reduce our overall bounce rate to a much more appropriate and healthy level.

PROS

ease of use, bulk email validation, additional services for total sender reputation health accuracy, pricing seems much better than many other competitors

CONS

Not really an issue with Proofy but rather the general use of "credits" I often find a bit cheesy. While I understand this is likely a better way to deal with most customers, I'm a big fan of just a standard subscription with an unlimited option. Sure, we may not need all the stuff or validations, but it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

Reasons for switching to Proofy

Better value, easier to use

Chad

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Solid product for verifying email deliverability

Using their API was simple. We were able to quickly write our own extensible minimal abstraction layer for integrating it into our current application.

PROS

An available API was critical for us. We needed to be able to write a real-time check of email deliverability so that we reject bad addresses BEFORE they make it to our list. The other handy feature is that you can screen a current list in bulk very easily simply by uploading it and letting Proofy run the batch for you.

CONS

There wasn't anything that I didn't specifically like. If I had to pick something, other similar APIs generally have a single query. Proofy's process is 2-stage - you query, it gives you an ID, and then you check the ID for the email status. So that's an extra step. (However, that can actually be a plus, because it seems like they store that data for later use - hence the ID they give you)

Reason for choosing Proofy

Although it was not the absolute cheapest, Proofy had a better price-point per email checked than some of the other options out there. And their available API and good documentation cut time off our development and deployment of the product.

Ivan

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Get rid of junk email lists!

Everything is good!

PROS

For me, the most important feature of Proofy is filtration of junk emails that we turned out to have thousands of. It really helps to filtrate our email databases since it not only saves money, but also helps to keep our emails as clean as possible.

CONS

Everything is excelent in terms of usage, however i did not like the fact that the only way to buy credits for checks is through PayPal. PayPal is a good platform, but i personally have never used it, so i had to go through the registration proccess and had to explore again one other unkown for me platform to use Proofy.

Reason for choosing Proofy

I tested out some other programs too by giving each program a list of emails, I then sent out all the checked emails and compared which programm actually detected junk emails. Proofy did the best job there.

Alexandra

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Proofy really saves my time

I learned about Proofy from a friend and thought it was an amazing tool for the business I work for. I do quite a bit of email correspondence, and it's a huge time-saver to be able to verify emails in one click, instead of having to go through several steps on each contact. Proofy is an excellent investment in your business productivity!

PROS

Proofy is a super easy to use, real-time email verification platform that helps you increase your business by verifying email addresses of customers, clients and leads.

CONS

I haven't noticed any cons. Everything worked fined for me, and I don't lack anything

Sanjin

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Service That Delivers Exceptional Results!

Not only has Proofy.io improved the deliverability of my emails by eliminating bounced addresses and inactive contacts, but it has also saved me valuable time and effort. With its efficient and streamlined process, I can focus on engaging with my audience and building meaningful connections, knowing that my messages are reaching the right people.

PROS

Proofy.io provides an effortless and user-friendly experience, making it easy for anyone to navigate and utilize its powerful email cleaning features.With unmatched accuracy and lightning-fast processing speed, Proofy.io ensures that your email list is thoroughly cleaned, eliminating bounced emails and inactive contacts.The exceptional customer support offered by Proofy.io's dedicated team adds an extra layer of value, providing prompt assistance and addressing any queries or concerns you may have.

CONS

It's challenging to find any cons with Proofy.io due to its outstanding performance and comprehensive features.If there were any cons, they would likely be overshadowed by the service's exceptional benefits and the positive impact it has on your email management experience.

Emad