• Pros

• "CallingPost is easy to set up and use. I can record messages now and send them out later or repeatedly as needed. I use it to inform our church about upcoming events and changes to our schedule."

• "Calling Post is very user friendly and very reliable. From setting up our account to sending out our weekly messages to our Church family, Calling Post is the only Calling platform I will ever use!"

• "I am able to send a message to a large group using the phone and able to edit the message before sending it out. I am also able to make changes easily to the list of phone numbers. "

• Cons

• "When you're paying for a higher tier, you should have the option to have a recording that's longer than 2 minutes."

• "We didn't like when it didn't work for a weekend because of a glitch in their system.! "

• "Sometimes it is difficult to upload files and have to get the support of the company to assist"

Browse CallingPost Reviews

Great Application

It’s been a wonderful tool to use in my line of work.

Pros

Super easy to text, call, or email from computer or mobile device. The ability to schedule the delivery of messages is a great feature. It has saved much time in reaching out to individuals one by one, plus I know the information being sent is getting to all the people. Really no complaints at all!

Cons

I wish there was a way to send links without having to type out the entire web address... maybe there is a way, but I’m not smart enough to figure it out

Leonitta from FAMWC

FAMWC INPUT

I loved CallingPost until two years ago. While the updates are great they have compromised the stability of the basic functionality.

Pros

The software allows you to communicate in multiple ways simultaneously. The ability to take polls is appreciated.

Cons

The way that contacts are counted. The software freezes constantly when trying to submit a message. Contact information that crosses groups does not update,

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

I have remained with them for years. Last year was the first time I considered looking.

Barbara J from the Mobley Group

Industry: Law Practice

Reliable Program in Getting Messages Out to Groups

The benefit to having a CallingPost account is enhancement of group communications. Recently a family friend, husband & wife, now both deceased because of Covid-19, their daughter would send messages or text info about her father's condition, etc.. So I would read their messages & immediately send it out to my group, the Tampa Bay Posse, including the announcement of the father's passing. Thanks to CallingPost, the calls always went out immediately, sometimes after 9pm. Glad for that update in your services. My overall experience has for the most part been very positive.

Pros

I am now retired from my law practice, however, as an active civic association leader, I found CallingPost to always be available, after they removed the 9pm stopping point, allowing urgent messages to be sent at any time. I enjoy the record of results for each message sent out, indicating live answered or answer machine received call.

Cons

What I least like about this program, is that in my effort to set up a separate account for my civic association, the program kept confusing and integrating my personal account, including the 2 different pass words, so I chose to not create the association's account, cancelling it. Since my phone number is the mail number for both my personal account & the association's account....it was a horrible experience, to keep being denied the log in, which I knew to be correct. Some programmer should create a way that 1 phone number is ok to be the main number for more than 1 account.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

The person who recommended it, was very satisfied. Additionally, it was important to me that I was supporting a Georgia-based business. More specifically, I was born less than 25 miles from Augusta, GA so I was very proud of the CallingPost home base and frequently recommend it.

Nancy from Silvercrest Baptist Church

Would not want to do without it

We all feel this is definitely worth the money and I do not want to do without it again. It is perfect for sending out calls if we have to cancel a service at the last minute or if a church member has passed away suddenly. I always recommend it to anybody that I feel can use something like this. I am not really computer literate and I found this very easy to use and if I did have a problem customer service was right there to help me.

Pros

It is so nice not to have to worry about trying to reach each person member of our church. Before we purchased a calling post, we would have to divide up names for people to call and there was always somebody who got missed. I love it that everything goes out at one time so everyone knows at the same time. I am able to check to make sure everyone received it and can check the history for any call that has been made. It is super easy to add names and phone numbers manually or to upload them.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that the recording cannot start right away to give it time for anybody’s answer machine to pick up and sometimes the older members don’t understand that and they hang up before the message comes on.

JOYCE from SWIPE Community Empowerment Inc.

Success of Using CallingPost

I have used this software for over five years and very pleased; my audience like the ease of communicating

Pros

This enables my organization to communicate effectively with my audience, the ease of use, the ability to add people, call to reach many people at one time and I have convinced my church and others to subscribe to CallingPost

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Liked the product from the start

Seth from Church of God & Saints of Christ

Just Being Honest

Overall, it has been good; it has definitely minimized the risk of someone missing an important communication or announcement, which is ultimately important.

Pros

I like the affordability and the ease of use, for the most part.

Cons

I've noticed on many occassions after having to re-record more than 4 times, the time that it takes for the final recording to upload (or download) seems like forever (if at all). I have found that I've had to re-record. Additionally, the start of the message takes forever to get started and the ending of the message appears cut off the final three words.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

I was looking for something convenient, relativeley inexpensive to use as a communication tool for a small group of people; also, outside of Blackboard, I was not aware of any other services such as this.

Patricia from Shermans Dale SDA Church

Shermans Dale SDA Church CallingPost review

One time we were unable to use it when we really needed it because of a glitch in their system. It was on the weekend so we had to wait till Monday to call and report it. When we did call, they fixed it, apologized, and gave us a monetary credit towards our next bill! No one is perfect, and we appreciated their resolution.

Pros

Ability to contact all of our church members with one phone call.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Our Pastor at the time told us about CallingPost. I believe they were fairly new when we started with them. I didn't know of any other options. We stick with them because of their service and we are all setup with them. They have always treated us fairly.

JOSEPH from HOPE4U Church

The best communication platform I have used!

I have used Calling Post for the past five years and I’ve been highly satisfied with the ease-of-use and dependability. Out of several thousand calls, we have had only one instance where the message did not come across clearly. When I called the representatives at Calling Post, they immediately refunded those calls and apologized for the problem. I was very impressed. I have recommended Calling Post to all of my pastoral colleagues since I begin using it back in 2015.

Pros

Cons

I haven’t found anything yet I do not like about Calling Post.

MARGIE from The Cottages of Monroe

Calling Post has been an ESSENTIAL tool during this health crisis.

Pros

I have used Calling Post for over 15 years. It has always been a tool that I used to communicate with the senior residents who live in our community. However, during the COVID-19 crisis it has been an invaluable asset in maintaining a line of communication on an almost daily basis with my folks. The unlimited plan is a marvelous value and I certainly get my money's worth! It is very easy to use, they can hear MY voice not a recorded voice, and I can rest assured that they all receive the message.

Cons

I am very pleased with all aspects of the service.

Gwen from Clairon Metals Corporation

Excellent Platform for Keeping Employees Up to Date

We needed a great way to communicate with all of our employees about situational changes due to COVID. We had used CallingPost every now and then before, but we have really benefitted from having it during this time.

Pros

I love that I can text all of some of my employees at the same time without having to break it down into segments. Keeping our employees notified of COVID related information has been so beneficial to us!

Cons

Sometimes the message won't send, and it gives you an error message of "Oops, something went wrong." You almost have to back out of the entire thing and get back in to get it to send. Thank goodness it does save the message.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Ease of use. Simplicity in steps to create a message.

Connie from Lowville Mennonite Church

Calling Post for Church Communications

It took quite a while for folks to realize that they had to wait several seconds for the message to begin. The call sounds like any other courtesy call they receive and they would hang up before the message started.

Pros

The use of Calling Post replaced our previous "Prayer Chain", which was reliant upon each person responding promptly and passing the message on. It became tedious because so many folks did not follow through and the messages were not completed. With Calling Post, I can send the message out to everyone in a matter of minutes.

Cons

For quite some time, I have been getting an error message after sending and need to retry. I wait a minute and then resend. It usually goes, but sometimes gets sent twice. I have contacted "Help", but the things that they recommend checking have already been done.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Calling Post had an email option as well as phone and texting.

Karen from Ambassadors for Christ

Ambassadors for Christ

While I was able to access my list, the experience was great. I don't know what to do now. I am trying to find a site comparable to Calling Post.

Pros

I like the fact that I was able to contact the church members with one call and everyone received the same message. It is great for making announcements to those who are unable to attend services at the church and it is a great way to keep in touch with our members.

Cons

I was disappointed when I saw the format had changed and the membership list wasn't available. I had painstakingly entered every phone number, email address and other information. When I tried to send out a post after you changed the site, I couldn't access my list!

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Calling Post was recommended to me and when I tried it, it worked for me.

Kristi from Haven Home Health

Good Communication Tool

Having the system go down and not be available when you need it

Pros

Being able to send out messages to different groups and be able to schedule them ahead of time

Cons

No being able to upload documents to send through text messages and having it time out alot when trying to schedule messages

Joel from Rivermont Baptist Church

Easy & Inexpensive

I have had ZERO problems with the software. Its ease of use and cost effectiveness will keep me as a customer and consumer.

Pros

The ease of getting a message recorded and sent is great. In a matter of a few minutes I am sending out a phone message to my entire congregation. CallingPost has given me the confidence in knowing that EVERYONE gets the exact same message in a timely manner. It has been a time saver and headache relief for me since the day I sent the 1st message.

Cons

Thsi may have been resolved by now - but if not - the ability to put together a call on a mobile-device was cumbersome. I didn't like fact that I could not choose the "caller ID" number when setting up a sending a message from my smartphone.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Recommended by a friend and cost.

Leni from NAACP; ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A decent way to 'get the word out' and save time while doing it!

Overall, it's been decent. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I sometimes need to send messages after 9pm. The system has a recording that states messages will be sent between 9am and 9pm. If that restriction has been waived or lifted, the recording should be updated to reflect that.

Pros

The option to show your own phone number or utilize the system's number.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Because the older members of the organization do not utilize email.... So setting up a Google Group wouldn't have been inclusive for everyone. However, most people have a phone. I can get the message to more people via phone message.

MIRIAM from Cascade United Methodist Church

I Love Calling Post

Pros

I absolutely love Calling Post. The service is amazing in that you can reach many people with one phone call! If ever there's a problem or a concern, the customer service is fantastic! You can actually call in and speak to someone or email them, confident that someone will respond quickly.

Cons

It's good as is! I don't have any complaints at all.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Because when I first signed up to use Calling Post it was 1998 and it was the only product I knew about at the time. I've loved it so much, I wouldn't dare leave!

alice from ST. Mark class leaders

voice mail calling post

Calling post has helped me keep my group informed of the many changes and activities that affect our organization. The messages come in clear and a voice message is left on the line if the member misses the call.

Pros

Cons

It took a while to get the phone numbers transferred to calling post from the previous package I was using .

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Calling post was less expensive.

Christopher from Crossroads Baptist Church

Great App to get the word out

Great experience. I only had to call for help once or twice and it was more educational than functional issues.

Pros

Cons

None, it works better than expected. I love it.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

It came recommended to me by another church member who had used it in the past. Once I saw the features it was a slam dunk decision.

Janice from St. James AME Church

Calling Post saves time.

I'm saving time and everyone is getting the same information at the same time, so noone feels slighted, snubbed or uninformed.

Pros

This product is easy to use and saves time. Once the names and information are programmed, I can just spend 10 minutes to get a message out. I usually record the message and schedule it to go out the following morning. My members are appreciative because they stay informed and up-to-date and they feel like their Pastor is operating in the 21st Century.

Cons

The fact that I can call, send to voicemail, email or text is a plus. Usually I send the message out in multiple formats. That way I ensure that my members get it. The only negative is that sometimes messages seem to overlap, like a text message alert will come in while I'm listening to the actual call. However, that little glitch in the system is easy to ignore. And on one occasion I scheduled a message and the program give an error message, so I reprogrammed the message and then both messages went out.

Cathy from Helix Life International LLC

Calling Post Saves Time

Pros

We use Calling Post texts multiple times a week as reminders 15-minutes prior to our webinars.

Cons

Since we send the same messages at the same time on the same days each week, it would be great if Calling Post would automate that functionality.

Brian from Hopewell Baptist Church

Very Helpful

Overall I can not say anything bad about it. However I have never used anything else either.

Pros

At Hopewell Baptist Church, we can give our leaders access to being able to call their Sunday School Classes / Discipleship Groups and it make its a lot easier on them. I use it sporadically. As in the different events getting ready to take place to notifying members of a death.

Cons

There are times the system seems to be delayed and it takes a while getting either logged in or getting to a particular group I'm wanting to get to. It doesn't seem to happen too often.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

The Church was using it when I started on Staff over 10 years ago and we have never changed to anything else. Is there something better? I don't know. Why fix something if it is working.

Vickey from Cleburne Baptist Association

CallingPost is a Godsend!

Very positive! I'm very pleased.

Pros

I love that it is very easy to use. I can either record a message or type in my message use a computerized voice to deliver it. I don't have to call everyone myself. I also like that emailing or text messaging is an option.

Cons

There may be and I've just missed it, but I wish I could upload all my contacts info and then create groups picking from those.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Price and I didn't have to purchase any additional equipment.

Royce from Crenshaw United Methodist

Best Pandemic Communication

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The text and email features allow me as the pastor to communicate at one time to all devices. During this pandemic Calling Post has saved me time in reaching members on a weekly basis.

Cons

I have been a long time user of callingpost and over the years the company has made many changes that were effective and more efficient for the administrator. I can not find any Cons.

Alina from North Decatur United Methodist Church

Great stand-alone product for calls or texts

We use CallingPost primarily for announcements about deaths in the congregation and a once-a-year event that requires very last-minute notifications to volunteers. It is easy to use for both the staff person who is the CallingPost administrator (myself) and other staff that may need to use it to send a call once.

Pros

CallingPost is very easy to use for sending calls or texts to a group of people.

Cons

CallingPost does not easily integrate with our CRM, so I have to manually remove or add people to the list.

Mary from St. Aidan's Episcopal Church

Good for helping a community stay connected

Great!

Pros

It's easy to record a weekly encouraging message to send to the church community, we have also used it to send urgent or emergency messages.

Cons

We've been a customer for a long time, so recent updates and upgrades have not given us the benefit of having put money in monthly for a long time.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

It was one of the best available when we looked for something almost 8 years ago.

Yvonne from Baltimore DanceTech

Industry: Fine Art

I have been able to reduce the amount of paper we were using for newsletters and notices for parents. I can track who has not opened emails and follow up as necessary. Since our building has been closed due to COVID-19, the email function is the main tool we use for communicating with parents and staff. It has been a lifesaver.

Pros

I use CallingPost mainly for texting and emailing the staff and parents of the students at my dance school. I selected this product because of the ease of creating emails and the Results for each function.

Cons

I delayed completing a review because one of the Results features I count on the most was down for several weeks due to a system update. Everything is now operational and we are able to obtain the contact information we need for managing our school.

Isoline from Spread The News Church of God In Christ

User

It's been a great tool for my church, just need more time?

Pros

Calling post is a great tool to get your message out to several people especially in a church congregation all at one time, so it really helps

Cons

I don't like the fact that it do not give me longer time to record my messages at least 3-5 minute I may not user that much time but I don't even have that option?

Carol from American Legion Post 210

American Legion Post 210 Calling Post Review

Pros

The ability to type my message into the website and have it translated to a recording

Cons

The recording does not space in between sentences like a person talking. Sentences run together and are sometimes hard to understand the recording voice. I would suggest making the recording sound more human like than a computer talking. Add punctuation commands to the recordings. The message ID should offer the next available message number so I don't have to search what my last message was before I pick a new message number.

William from Renaissance Mens Club

Good Program - Learning Curve

Reminders to attend our meetings has increased attendance three-fold.

Pros

Can use either local number or Calling Post number on caller id. Easy to use once you are familiar.

Cons

Needs a little learning curve. Familiarity with similar systems helpful.

Reasons for Switching to CallingPost

Cost

Denise from St Andrews Episcopal Church

church

This service allows me to contact all members of the parish and to play back a recording for my own records.

Pros

Ease of use. I use this product for sending messages to parishioners and to parish organizations. During COVID-19, I have used this product for sending weekly sermon shorts.

Cons

Other than the shortness of recording time, I can't think of any 'cons.'

Amy from Galilee Baptist Church

Calling Post Review

Being new I always look to see how user friendly a website will be. So far it has been fine and I don't mind using it at all

Pros

Its very easy to use for the church, I noticed that everything on the website is user friendly.

Cons

Lost a couple of members that I placed in Calling Post and could not figure out what or why it was sticking. But finally it worked out fine.

Lillie from New Heights Assembly of God

Satisfied Customer

I have been well satisfied and it has saved me a lot of time in making calls.

Pros

I like the versatility of sending messages either via text, email, or phone/voice.

Cons

I receive several comments from people who receive the voice, that if the message is keyed in it is harder to understand, than if I actually create the voice message via the phone.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

CallingPost was recommended by a friend.

Robert from St. Paul Church

Happy Laity during Quarantine

Pros

Mobile Web interface is fully functional as the computer web interface.

Cons

Inability to drag drop existing members across groups

Carol from ENOPION Theatre Company

ENOPION

CallingPost is my go-to to quickly get in touch with actors and volunteers in a flash. The text and emails options are a big PLUS.

Pros

Having the ability to set up Groups and call only those. I am impressed at how the product has improved since we started using it.

Cons

There is nothing to report. The software if easy to use and quick.

Ease of use

Quintin from Religious Institutions

Community choir

Choirs in the community come together to form one mass choir. Rather than calling all 26 members individually, I can make one call to everyone at the same time. When the choir is needed we can quickly make everyone aware.

Pros

Ease of use and very good for the price. We are a group of small choirs in a very small city so expenses are pivotal to our use of this service. I am so happy to have access to this service.

Cons

The only con I can think of is times i am thrown off the network before completing the input. Only happened a few times.

Not applicable

Jaron from Johnson Baptist Church

Easy to communicate with our church!

I would highly recommend calling post to anyone who is looking to keep a group of people informed.

Pros

The best part of calling post is their customer service. If I ever have an issue, I simply place the call to the friendly staff and they take excellent care of me, solving any and all issues.

Cons

The only thing I would say is a negative is the app seems to be a little bit old and sometimes glitchy.

Reasons for Switching to CallingPost

The ease of use and calling post was recommended by a friend.

Glenda from Browns chapel baptist church

Great program

Just great overall to get information out to Church group quickly.

Pros

Great tool to get news out to Church members quickly. Prayer requests/inclement weather updates

Cons

It was a little tricky when using the keyboard to type the message initially- felt like I was in a loop trying to get to the next step.

Constance from World Changers Youth Experience

I appreciate calligpost service

I appreciate the consistency of service

Pros

What I like most about this software is the easy functioning dashboard and quality of service provided

Cons

Some of the features I'd like to use aren't available. Sometimes the calls are delivered malfunctioning. The fact that the calls stop at 9 pm.

Stanley from Royal Knoll Townhomes

Calling Post Review

Overall the experience has been good.

Pros

Allows us to easily communicate with our homeowners.

Cons

Sometimes it does not work like it should, but in the end we can get help from customer service.

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

It had exactly what we were looking for and was fairly easy to learn to use.

Philip from Rock Temple A.M.E.Church

Good experience

My overall experience has been good.

Pros

I think software is user friendly. I really enjoyed how easy the one can navigate the software without having to figure out what do while one is operating the calling post functions.

Cons

No complaints. The The software is fine.

coreen from Southside Concerned Citizens of Atlanta

Awesome Service

Our overall experience has been great.

Pros

It makes it easy to get a message out to the masses. Also, you can schedule messages to go out at a later time.

Cons

I wish it were easier to send the text messages. Most people don't understand the opt in text options given.

MAXCINE from Galilee Baptist Church

Not Too Bad

I have been able to reach our church members with important message which is critical.

Pros

It is easy to use and saves time from calling each member individually.

Cons

Several times recently the messages fail to send and I had to go through the process of trying to do so again.

Mark from Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Topeka KS

Great. Thanks.

Pros

Everything except for the one item seen below.

Cons

Several seconds of silence before recorded message plays. I'm concerned some members might hang up before message starts playing.

recommended by our Wichita KS organization

Shawn from HunterMaclean

Industry: Law Practice

Great service and easy to use

We use CallingPost for urgent notifications within our organization it suits our needs well.

Pros

CallingPost is flexible and suits our needs for immediate notifications.

Cons

No complaints at all with CallingPost, highly recommended

Reasons for Choosing CallingPost

Flexibility, speed and up front cost.

LEA from Abraham Lincoln neighborhood

Understand your product

By using the software we were able to contact multiple individuals with one call.

Pros

What I like about this software was The ability to schedule calls . I also appreciate the ability to store past messages and reuse when necessary

Cons

Some of the plans were misleading. My organization had to upgrade for everything. We increase our listing to five more people and the price doubled.

William from Second Missionary Baptist Church

User-friendly

We've been very happy with it overall and have used it for many years.

Pros

The ease of being able to send out messages to our entire congregation within minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the sound will go in and out during the recording.

EVANGELINE from University Church of Christ

Handy

very dependable and saves lots of time. Like the fact it can be accessed out of the office

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly and can be used by multiply people

Cons

We do not have any dislikes at this time.

good recommendations

Curtis from Timber Ridge Baptist church

Timber Ridge

Other than messages for phone calls it has made contacting everyone so much easier.

Pros

That it sends out messages to everyone quickly.

Cons

Creating messages for phone calls is aggravating. It use to be easier and similar to text messages. Now you have to got to messages and create it and then choose to send it after finding it on the list of messages. Not user friendly.

Andrea from Fraternal Zorder of Police

Industry: Law Enforcement

Very useful

Very satisfied with our overall experience

Pros

Easy to use, various types of communication options with design options

Cons

That some explained all the different designs & how to do different email designs

Lin from Cornerstone Bank

Easy To Use

So far, I have not had an issues using CallingPost.

Pros

It's easy to edit the users and messages.

Cons

Currently, I don't have any issues with CallingPost. However, we only use it for updates on company closings regarding to inclement weather.