Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"What I like most about this software is the easy functioning dashboard and quality of service provided."
  • icon"Callingpost makes it easy to send mass communication to our members in an equally as easy to learn way, with the added benefit of being cost effective."
  • icon"I think software is user friendly. I really enjoyed how easy the one can navigate the software without having to figure out what do while one is operating the calling post functions."
  • icon"Inability to drag drop existing members across groups."
  • icon"Occasionally the app will hang up, but no major issues."
  • icon"I did not discover anything about the product that I disliked."

Have you used CallingPost and would like to share your experience with others?

All CallingPost Reviews

Connie

Calling Post for Church Communications

It took quite a while for folks to realize that they had to wait several seconds for the message to begin. The call sounds like any other courtesy call they receive and they would hang up before the message started.

Pros

The use of Calling Post replaced our previous "Prayer Chain", which was reliant upon each person responding promptly and passing the message on. It became tedious because so many folks did not follow through and the messages were not completed. With Calling Post, I can send the message out to everyone in a matter of minutes.

Cons

For quite some time, I have been getting an error message after sending and need to retry. I wait a minute and then resend. It usually goes, but sometimes gets sent twice. I have contacted "Help", but the things that they recommend checking have already been done.

Reasons for choosing CallingPost

Calling Post had an email option as well as phone and texting.

Some Critiques

Generally positive, with the exception noted above.

Pros

The program is generally fairly simple to use and adequate for the reasonably simple reminders we send out to our congregation in the form of texts, emails and calls. Customer service is also quite good.

Cons

I find sending out my weekly blog is often problematic in terms of a balky format that often is not user friendly when corrections need to be made . Also, copying pre-typed text from Word is often problematic in terms of retaining the original formatting.

Reasons for choosing CallingPost

Because of our existing use of CP and desire not to have to spend considerable time with set up requirements, and because CP was meeting our basic needs.

Karen

Ambassadors for Christ

While I was able to access my list, the experience was great. I don't know what to do now. I am trying to find a site comparable to Calling Post.

Pros

I like the fact that I was able to contact the church members with one call and everyone received the same message. It is great for making announcements to those who are unable to attend services at the church and it is a great way to keep in touch with our members.

Cons

I was disappointed when I saw the format had changed and the membership list wasn't available. I had painstakingly entered every phone number, email address and other information. When I tried to send out a post after you changed the site, I couldn't access my list!

Reasons for choosing CallingPost

Calling Post was recommended to me and when I tried it, it worked for me.

Kristi

Good Communication Tool

Having the system go down and not be available when you need it

Pros

Being able to send out messages to different groups and be able to schedule them ahead of time

Cons

No being able to upload documents to send through text messages and having it time out alot when trying to schedule messages

alice

voice mail calling post

Calling post has helped me keep my group informed of the many changes and activities that affect our organization. The messages come in clear and a voice message is left on the line if the member misses the call.

Pros

I am able to send a message to a large group using the phone and able to edit the message before sending it out. I am also able to make changes easily to the list of phone numbers.

Cons

It took a while to get the phone numbers transferred to calling post from the previous package I was using .

Reasons for choosing CallingPost

Calling post was less expensive.

Cathy

Calling Post Saves Time

Pros

We use Calling Post texts multiple times a week as reminders 15-minutes prior to our webinars.

Cons

Since we send the same messages at the same time on the same days each week, it would be great if Calling Post would automate that functionality.

Brian

Very Helpful

Overall I can not say anything bad about it. However I have never used anything else either.

Pros

At Hopewell Baptist Church, we can give our leaders access to being able to call their Sunday School Classes / Discipleship Groups and it make its a lot easier on them. I use it sporadically. As in the different events getting ready to take place to notifying members of a death.

Cons

There are times the system seems to be delayed and it takes a while getting either logged in or getting to a particular group I'm wanting to get to. It doesn't seem to happen too often.

Reasons for choosing CallingPost

The Church was using it when I started on Staff over 10 years ago and we have never changed to anything else. Is there something better? I don't know. Why fix something if it is working.

Amy

Calling Post Review

Being new I always look to see how user friendly a website will be. So far it has been fine and I don't mind using it at all

Pros

Its very easy to use for the church, I noticed that everything on the website is user friendly.

Cons

Lost a couple of members that I placed in Calling Post and could not figure out what or why it was sticking. But finally it worked out fine.

Robert

Happy Laity during Quarantine

Pros

Mobile Web interface is fully functional as the computer web interface.

Cons

Inability to drag drop existing members across groups

Jaron

Easy to communicate with our church!

I would highly recommend calling post to anyone who is looking to keep a group of people informed.

Pros

The best part of calling post is their customer service. If I ever have an issue, I simply place the call to the friendly staff and they take excellent care of me, solving any and all issues.

Cons

The only thing I would say is a negative is the app seems to be a little bit old and sometimes glitchy.

Reasons for switching to CallingPost

The ease of use and calling post was recommended by a friend.

MAXCINE

Not Too Bad

I have been able to reach our church members with important message which is critical.

Pros

It is easy to use and saves time from calling each member individually.

Cons

Several times recently the messages fail to send and I had to go through the process of trying to do so again.

LEA

Understand your product

By using the software we were able to contact multiple individuals with one call.

Pros

What I like about this software was The ability to schedule calls . I also appreciate the ability to store past messages and reuse when necessary

Cons

Some of the plans were misleading. My organization had to upgrade for everything. We increase our listing to five more people and the price doubled.

Curtis

Timber Ridge

Other than messages for phone calls it has made contacting everyone so much easier.

Pros

That it sends out messages to everyone quickly.

Cons

Creating messages for phone calls is aggravating. It use to be easier and similar to text messages. Now you have to got to messages and create it and then choose to send it after finding it on the list of messages. Not user friendly.

Dawn

Very good product

Really enjoy this product. It cuts down on the calling to members

Pros

It is very easy to use, I like the texting ability

Cons

The text to voice option . I have issue with this option

Linda

Chapel Meadows

Able to reach a lot of people to communicate important information to them

Pros

I found the product easy to use and understand

Cons

I did not discover anything about the product that I disliked.

na