All EZ Texting Reviews

Jon

Retail, 51 - 200 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2021

Almost perfect texting app!

1 employee

Easy texting review

I didn't get to utilize beyond the trial, but what little time I had I made use of.

PROS

I like the fact that it automatically adds email/phone numbers and contact name, three important elements.

CONS

You have the person's name and/or address.

Reasons for switching to EZ Texting

more features and functions with ez texting.

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the free trial. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in hearing more about our different pricing plans or you can access them here: https://www.eztexting.com/pricing Sincerely, Taylor

Willie

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Used less than 12 months

Texting Software with Flexibility

As long as you're getting your money's worth out of the monthly fees, this is a great piece of software for direct sales, but if you're not sure you're going to use it all, do some shopping around to make sure that this is the best deal first. It's truly a great tool; I just wish the unused texts rolled over from month to month, even if there was a cap on how much could be accumulated.

PROS

It was very easy to put together a text campaign, upload the information & store the contact information, and send out tailored messages. This is the one software I found that truly met all of my business needs.

CONS

After not conducting campaigns for a couple months in a row, it was time for one with over 2,000 recipients. I was really looking forward to leveraging all of the functionality associated with EZ Texting. However, when I logged in to my account I realized that my unused messages did not carry forward from month to month. While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money. I was ready to recommend the software for use across our company, but this drawback had me quickly reconsidering the recommendation.

Reason for choosing EZ Texting

While I'm unable to remember the other products I looked at before signing up with EZ Texting, the reason I decided to go with them was a result of their pricing & functionality associated with MMS texting. Given the situation of the pandemic, it was important to me to put critical information in my messages & MMS was the best option with EZ Texting offering the best pricing for the functionality.

Willie, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found EZ Texting intuitive and enjoyable! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the monthly credits not rolling over. While that is part of our agreement, we do offer additional "anytime credits" that don't expire for 12 months that some customers purchase ahead of time in case they're expecting to hold off on campaigns for a month but want to jump back in the next month with more messages. Let us know if this helps and we're also happy to have an agent reach out to discuss your plan further. Sincerely, Taylor

satpal

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU..

I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

PROS

Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

CONS

Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS. what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service. We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

Replied April 2019

Maud

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

The interface should be updated.

PROS

I love how easy it is to engage with our potential and existing customers.

CONS

The user interface is running slow. That's why I get bored while using the product.

Hey Maud! Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you're able to engage with potential and existing customers seamlessly! That's the goal! When it comes to our interface, we always recommend using Google Chrome, clearing cookies and cache, or incognito window to troubleshoot slowness. If you have any future issues, be sure to reach out to us directly at support@EZTexting.com. Additionally, we're always open to hearing customer feedback on how you'd prefer your interface to look as well! Shoot us an email. Again, appreciate your feedback!

Replied December 2022

Laura

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Best texting system out there!

Solved all our SMS problems.

PROS

We have been using EZ Text for a few years now. They are incredible for a small business trying to get into SMS. We have been able to implement so many texts, drip campaigns and reminders. All for an affordable price.

CONS

The only option I would love is a reminder text a day before a certain date and time.

Jamine

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Good Service

Overall, I love the customer service which is the main reason we've stayed for the last few years.

PROS

EZTexting provides excellent customer service. The reps are really knowledgeable about the products & services. They value customers are recommend useful products that will enhance your marketing initiatives.

CONS

Lately, my texts have not been delivered to Sprint customers on at least two known occasions. It's hard to accept that it's a carrier issue when my audience of Sprint customers were receiving texts from other companies on both occasions.

Jamine, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting and that you've seen enhancements toward your marketing initiatives--that is our goal! When it comes to sprint customer deliverability, unfortunately, within the industry, Sprint/T-Mobile have more restrictions with 10-digit sending numbers and one of those restrictions is text limits per number. A way around that is to register your number with us within your account (we're happy to walk you through that via our customer service agents). Thank you again for your feedback and please reach out to us if you're interested in registering your number. Sincerely, Taylor

Replied August 2022

Amanda

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Easy and efficient

PROS

I like the ease of sending a quick communication to all my agents in a split second. People respond snd our message gets out! Like the app also.

CONS

Sometimes there are delays with the sending so once it does out, the message is no longer relevant. Not a great setup for reoccurring messages.

April

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Just okay texting program

We were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.

PROS

What I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.

CONS

What I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.

Replied May 2019

Trish

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use, Recommend

Overall I think it was a means to an end. I would recommend for those who need an immediate solution.

PROS

It was fairly easy to use and to create text messages. We used it and zapped it to other software systems that would trigger the text messages. I liked the reporting.

CONS

Some features were confusing. I didn't love the management of the contacts in the system.

Adam

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Works great but I pay often.

It has been an overall good experience but I do not care much for the pricing.

PROS

I like the ease of use of the product as well as the convenience of not having to send each of my employees a message.

CONS

I don't like that I quickly run out of credits and have to buy more. I use my 500 monthly credits in less than 14 days.

Justin

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great Idea but Not useful

wouldnt let me use the product they way I have been for over a year then all the suddenly decides im not legit. Refused to credit back to me my unused credits that purchased in good faith. I actually increased my monthly credit expenditure and was excited to move forward then they abruptly want to shut down my process. There are plenty of Other platforms/apps out there that will allow me(and you) to reach customers via text in an easy and affordable way.

PROS

Appealing platform with the ability to send messages to customers

CONS

The company doesnt want you to send messages to your customer database if they dont like how your customers opted in to receive those messages. It might be difficult to prove to them your systematic process of acquiring the data if you have various methods of getting clients/customers/prospects to request information from your company.

Reason for choosing EZ Texting

Only because a previous company that I was partnered with was already using it. I should have done more research to find a better product.

Luiggi

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

PROS

The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

CONS

The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Reasons for switching to EZ Texting

Mozeo changed their API structure.

Donna

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Needs better clarity

When I tried to talk to someone about my problems I was passed around and no one wanted to deal with it.

PROS

It was easy and we were able to reach all our members at once.

CONS

I felt like things were not clear or easy to understand on the amount of usage or texts you were allowed to use per credit.

Hey Donna, Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you had difficulty getting clarity on our credit system. If you're open to it, I'm happy to have an agent reach out and discuss your specific credit package. I'm also adding a video here that breaks the credit system down further: https://www.eztexting.com/youtube/yt/I4KZePX_sRM Sincerely, Taylor

Jon

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Almost perfect texting app!

PROS

I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

CONS

I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

Rachel

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Great For Texting Customers

PROS

It's very easy and convenient to have uploaded on the Ipad and text customers from, as well as receive texts from customers.

CONS

The ads can sometimes be a bit frustrating, but nothing that can't be closed out easily.

William

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Ease of use.

PROS

Easy to use. Works great. Support is great.

CONS

The software is great. No problem when using.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Best in Market!

Have used EZ Text at my previous company and my current one. Will continue to use them in whatever organization I find myself in. A must have for me and my team.

PROS

EZ Text makes it very easy to upload contacts, either individually or in large groups. Easily storable and setting up texts is a breeze.

CONS

The only downside is when you go to search historic texts, you can't filter to find a specific text which is a bit annoying.

elizabeth