Browse TextBetter Reviews

CAROL from Oldwick Animal Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

TextBetter is great for our business

We use it for sending various messages to clients, some completely unique and others are standard text which we save as "signatures" in our email program so we can easily insert them in our messages and then personalize them as needed. It saves us a lot of time on the phone, and we get replies more quickly, and it's easy to learn to use. The staff and clients both like it.

Pros

It's easy to use, simple & straightforward. We love that we can tell our clients to simply text our main business landline number. Many clients would rather text than call or email. And since our texts aren't coming from a short-code (like the prior service we used), clients trust it. We typically get quicker replies to texts than to voicemail or email messages. Does anyone even listen to their voicemails any more?

Cons

Emojis don't necessarily come through, but we can't really complain about that. The only Con I can think of it that we originally couldn't receive photos, but TextBetter made that possible & now we can! I think there's a small fee for that, which we're happy to pay. So move that Con to the Pro column.

Reasons for Switching to TextBetter

With EZTexting, we had to use a keyword (and have clients use it) otherwise we wouldn't always get their replies. And many clients block texts from short-code phone numbers, and we wouldn't know our messages weren't reaching them. It met a need, but TextBetter meets it so much better!

John from OTA Academy Denver

Great company and a great product

Textbetter has an outstanding product and outstanding customer servie. Setting up the program didn't take lone at all. The program has run flawlessly from the beginnig.

Pros

The software is easy to use and our clients appreciate the having another way to communicate with us. We realized customers were texting us and before text better we were not even aware of it. Great customer service. I have alway gotten a live person right away or a call back within an hour. So many people won't answer their phone texting became a must for us.

Cons

I would like it to integrate with Salesforce.

Reasons for Choosing TextBetter

Textbetter was a simple solution and we love the fact Office saves our texts so we have a record of our communication.

Baylor from The Lash Lounge Encinitas

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Simple, affordable, easy to use texting for small businesses

The overall experience was simple and affordable.

Pros

The setup was easy and my employees learned it within minutes.

Cons

I'm pretty satisfied with the software. Some people might want integration with other software, but I don't need that.

Sheryl from GPI

Easy to use and support!

Pros

Really appreciate that it is a generic platform, so can be used across multiple industries or departments. It works well in both our sales and service operations! It was very easy to train our employees and the reporting is straight forward. Pricing per user is reasonable. The contact I work with is extremely responsive to any request I have.

Cons

Initially there were some features I recommended and the company took those and integrated them into the product. There is no downside that I can think of at this time.

Kimberley from Moose Management Vacation Rentals

Best Business Decision!

We have found the service to be affordable, reliable and the customer service to be to-notch! Adding the text feature through Text Better has been one of the best business decisions we have made!

Pros

It allows us to contact our clients, from our business phone, through an avenue that elicits a quick response.

Cons

The character limits. Although, that seems to be a carrier restriction and not a text better restriction. We, for longer messages, send emails first and then follow with a quick text to alert the client to check their email.

Reasons for Choosing TextBetter

Pricing and responsiveness of customer service to answer questions and explain the service features.

Creighton from Jones Transfer & Warehousing Co., Inc.

Simple Employee Communication

Pros

Easy to use. Right to email we are already looking at. Saves time not having to talk on phone. Employees can answer when they have time, rather than get interrupted. Great customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if you do have an issue they are on it right away. Great service for the money.

Cons

Wish did not have to put a character to end the message out.

Michele from Mac Murray & Shuster

TextBetter Saves Me Time and Makes Returning Calls Easy

Makes it easier for us to get information and return call by receiving voicemessages through e-mail.

Pros

I can check voicemails from my e-mail on my phone with out having to listen to a message.

Cons

I wish I would have implemented TextBetter earlier.

Reasons for Choosing TextBetter

It came highly recommended to me from a client.

Billie from Sunvet Animal Wellness Clinic

Industry: Veterinary

Affordable & Easy to Use

Pros

It is affordable. Easy to use and implement. Customer support is helpful and timely.

Cons

Being able to receive images would be helpful, but overall, we are happy with the service for the price. The software does what it says it does.

Sam from uniqueTAXx and ACCOUNTING

Textbetter

It is great. It helps you centralize your communication with your clients. No more hunting for missed voicemails on work and cell phones and no more trying to find texts on your cell phone and converting it to emails.

Pros

You never know how many important texts you may have missed until you get this software. I was blown away. We not only received important information from the text, but have also gained new clients through it.

Cons

We are completely satisfied with the service.

David from Abrahamson and Uiterwyk

Industry: Law Practice

I would recommend this product to anyone looking to send and receive text messages

Pros

The product is very easy to use. It took no time for my users to adapt to the product. It was very easy to integrate into our system and automate several processes.

Cons

We haven't found a downside to this product.

Nancee from SHERIDAN & RUND PC

Industry: Law Practice

Life Saver!

Perfect, customer service is always available

Pros

So easy to just text clients instead of emailing! This has increased my communication with my clients 100%

Cons

Sometimes I run out of room and I don't know when I'm going to get cut off.

My boss chose it

Christine from Barnes & Thornburg LLP

So many texts I never new about

Wonderful.

Pros

I was so surprised at how many people were texting my landline. I would have never known and my clients would have thought I was being unresponsive.

Cons

Everyone should have this software. It is key to keeping in touch.

Emily from The Fresh Spud

Changed my delivery service for the better!

As the owner of my own food delivery service I needed something easy and reliable to communicate with my clients. TextBetter saved my business! The program was easy to set up, affordable and improved the customer experience of my small business. I am now able to receive orders and give my clients real time updates via text. Thank you TextBetter!

Pros

This software is easy to use and reliable!

Cons

None - I had no problems setting up or using the software.

Wendi from Sound Business

Best. Activation. Ever.

Again, I can't tell you how simple this was. I have a bunch of tech tools in my business toolkit and this one was the easiest to get started. Seamless!

Pros

First off, the onboarding of this product was the easiest I have ever experienced. I was activiated literally in minutes and the ease of use is outstanding. As more and more of my clients are working remotely, the opportunity to reach out and text is never more valuable! I'm very excited about this product.

Cons

So far...not really anything. I've been quite impresssed.

Easiest to understand.