• icon"Ease of use, the ability for customers to quickly opt in to get more messages, the ability to have multiple campaigns going on at once."
  • icon"Was very impressed with the help they have offered. Great resources for education on privacy laws as well."
  • icon"Quick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list."
  • icon"No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global."
  • icon"Interface is a bit confusing, could use a refresh."

All TextMarks Reviews

Chelsey

Amazing Customer Support

Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Pros

Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Justin

Power and reliability

TextMarks is a great team to work with. They are always prompt to answer questions and offer a solid and reliable service at a reasonable price.

Pros

Everything that you can do in their dashboard can be done in the programmable API.

Cons

A few processes are still manual and need to wait for review.

Reasons for switching to TextMarks

We were having carriers filter our messages for potential SPAM. After we switched to TextMarks, we have had practically no issues with carriers.

Lidia

Making our lives easier!

With TextMarks, I have been able to provide my clients with multiple ways of reaching our goal. I upload restaurant menus to web pages and link them via QR code, still, a lot of people don't know how to use QR codes or refuse to fuss with newer technology. Luckily, practically everyone knows how to send a text. That's why I use TextMarks to automatically send a menu link to anyone who texts in a specific keyword. It is so easy to use and has eliminated so many headaches for my clients. You know something is great when it works really well in the background, and you don't even have to think about it.

Pros

I love that they are so generous with the amount of texts and keywords you get, I never feel like i'm counting or worrying about going over any limits. I also love how easy it is to set up keywords, someone is always quick to respond to any questions I have and especially quick to activate my keywords. My clients absolutely love that I integrated a short-code text into my service and it has made so many people's lives easier, especially mine.

Cons

As a startup $200 per month for the cheapest plan was a little daunting, especially since I didn't yet have that many customers and income to cover expenses. But, a short code text service improves my product substantially and I feel like it is essential to my business, so I signed up. Well, TextMarks has a great starting promotion that made the service very affordable for me until I got to profitability, and so far, I haven't had any trouble paying for it.

Claudia

great customer service

So far it's been great.

Pros

The most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.

Cons

Not flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system

Christina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

TextMarks product Review

My experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.

Pros

I am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.

Cons

The only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.

Industry: Translation and Localization

Convenience at your fingertips

Our idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.

Pros

The layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users

Cons

Sometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal

The Best I have Seen in Years

We have customers with unique SMS needs. In particular, inbound messaging that can trigger events. We used their API to quickly and easily handle the tasks presented to us.

Pros

Simplicity is the name of the game when you have to get an SMS message in/out to/from clients. Textmarks make it so easy that within a few clicks you are live.

Cons

Nothing negative found since we began with Textmarks in 2010

Reasons for switching to TextMarks

Better overall price for the services offered. Customer service was exceptional with Textmarks.

Steven

Autoreply Super-User

We have used TextMarks for many, many years. I have greatly appreciated the customer support and how quickly they are to reply to my questions or to help activate a new keyword.

Pros

We use TextMarks primarily for text autoreplies ("Text _____ to _____ for a link to register for ..."). This has worked very well for us since it's easy to set up and customize the autoreply messages as needed. We have a few subscription keywords but do not use them nearly as regularly.

Cons

This isn't really a "con" since it's not a dealbreaker. There are some keywords that we only use on a seasonal basis (such as ones related to Christmas). I wish there were a pricing option that allowed us to put those keywords "on hold" for a lower monthly rate while they sit dormant.

Alan

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

Pros

- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule). - Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages. - Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff. - Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

Cons

- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration. - We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

Julie

Affordable Text marketing

This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

Andrea

Easy Implementation and Use

Overall, our experience so far with TextMarks has been positive. We have been able to quickly reach a broader segment of our organization that does not regularly access their emails or HR self-service portal for important announcements, which has significantly improved team member and leadership communication.

Pros

TextMarks has been extremely useful in helping to quickly and easily get information out to our team members during COVID-19. Initially used to communicate important alerts and notices, we have now transitioned to using it for additional communications within the business. What I like best about TextMarks is how easy it is to use and the implementation was quick. I was able to send out a text the same day we set up our account.

Cons

There have been a few instances where the uploading and syncing of CSV files has been challenging. One time I was told it was a system error.

Richard

Capturing Interest

My experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.

Pros

Being able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base.

Cons

When I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.

Reasons for choosing TextMarks

It provided the technology we were looking for.

Kristin

Industry: Textiles

2 Years Of Consistent Service

Pros

We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Cons

Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Christine

Industry: Market Research

Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them.

Opens up the door to conduct agile market research

Pros

The support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way.

Cons

No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?

Alyssa

Great Tool for Higher Education

Great.

Pros

They have very professional and responsive customer service.

Cons

The scheduling and ability to edit text messages isn't very advanced.

Reasons for choosing TextMarks

The different plan options available.

Sidney