• Pros

• "The support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way. "

• "All carriers get my messages and they receive them fast. Its helped grow my business. My customers love the info!"

• "Being able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base."

• Cons

• "Nothing but this site makes me type something. :) "

• "I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me."

• "I wish there was an app to easily send out texts to members."

Browse TextMarks Reviews

Chelsey from Chelsey Finigan Creative

Amazing Customer Support

Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Pros

Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Christina from Anchor of Life Tabernacle

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

TextMarks product Review

My experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.

Pros

I am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.

Cons

The only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.

Claudia from Centro Hispano de East Tennessee

great customer service

So far it's been great.

Pros

The most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.

Cons

Not flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system

David from Torrance Transit

Industry: Translation and Localization

Convenience at your fingertips

Our idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.

Pros

The layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users

Cons

Sometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal

Richard from Pilot-Legacy Private Equity Group

Capturing Interest

My experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.

Pros

Cons

When I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.

Reasons for Choosing TextMarks

It provided the technology we were looking for.

Alan from Tour du Rouge Bike Ride

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

Pros

- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule). - Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages. - Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff. - Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

Cons

- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration. - We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

Kristin from Angelsorce Media

Industry: Textiles

2 Years Of Consistent Service

Pros

We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Cons

Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Julie from Ad a Girl Advertising

Affordable Text marketing

This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

Andy from Tax Analysts

Simple Way to Send Mass Texts

We needed an easy way to send out mass text messages in case of emergencies or weather events. This has gone a great job of meeting that need.

Pros

It's been very easy to maintain and to my knowledge, we've never had any issues using it. We mostly use it to manage openings and closings for our office location and it works great.

Cons

The interface is somewhat antiquated. I can't find any sort of sort or search options,so I have to go through each page when deleting exiting employees from the list.

Kate from PlanSource

Great customer service and simple product

Easy to implement for our clients.

Pros

The product offered is simple to use and easy to get started. Customer Service has been extremely responsive and helpful every time! We've been using the product for years.

Cons

It's a little bit of a pain to have to wait for new programs to be registered, but all I have to do is send an email and it's completed usually within a day, so all in all it's not a hindrance.

Christine from Taste Endeavors

Industry: Market Research

Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them.

Opens up the door to conduct agile market research

Pros

Cons

No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?

Sidney from ClubLife

Been with Textmarks for several years and they have never let me down!

Business growth

Michael from BEI

Excellent product support and very easy to use from a laptop or mobile device.

Pros

Reliable software, never had any issues sending out a message in the last 5 years. I like the ease of use and how fast people receive the message from the time it is sent. Great tool to use when needing to communicate with a lot of people scattered in a large area. A real benefit to have on any project site that will effectively deliver a message and eliminate a lot of confusion.

Katie from Time Out Sitters

Great solution for mass texting our team!

We are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!

Pros

The ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!

Cons

We haven't found anything that we wish could be better!

Brandon from Wild Birds Unlimited

TextMarks Review

I am very happy with TextMarks and I have recommended TextMarks to many other store owners.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great way to reach out to your customers. Fast and easy to use

Cons

Character length is sometimes to short to put all the information. I tell customers that I won't send more than one text per week, so I have to make sure I can fit all in one text

Jenn from Forbidden Doctor

We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients

More sales

Pros

It is so easy to use and schedule out our marketing plan. We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients. So grateful we found textmarks!

Alan from Cross Campus

Textmarks is a great product and a great team. Easy to use and account managers explained very well

Better communication with our clients/members. Bringing together a community of the organization and marketing events and functions. Serves exactly the purpose we need it for, which is to send out notifications in real-time as an alternative to email. Everyone reads their text messages!

Pros

- Great alternative to email communication - Easy to send out messages, not too much clutter on the website to send out messages - Ability to schedule out messages ahead of time - Very mindful of customers opting in so that it can't be used as spammy marketing tool - Awesome team of people for customer support - Reliable, works every time

Jay from Think Tank Inc, Springfield Ohio

Useful and reliable

Easy to use and great responsive customer service.

Pros

It is useful and reliable and allows me to set up keywords as I need to.

Cons

Takes several steps to change an automatic message for a keyword

Jade from Independent Contractor

Very standard SMS platform

Pros

TextMarks is an affordable text platform that is easy to use and has all the basic features you'd need to communicate to a smaller database of people. If you aren't sending thousands upon thousands of messages a month, this platform will get the job done at a lower rate than many others on the market. Our Customer support rep was responsive and helpful, and the short code makes it really easy for people to opt-in. They have lots of packages available which gave us a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Lacks many of the features that other platforms offer, like drip messages or the ability to add in images.

maddy from Kassing Andrews Advertising

Super easy to use and set up!

Ease of use, quick communication, low cost.

Pros

Quick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list.

Cons

No picture or video sending ability, very plain.

Laura from Wild Birds Unlimited

textmarks review

It is a good way to contact some of our best customers for quick deals or reminders of events coming up.

Pros

Easy to get signed up, easy to use. Works great!

Cons

I always forget to use it! It is one more thing to remember to encourage customers to sign up for....

Sarah Danielle from American StaffCorp

Excellent experience with the product, but the customer care team REALLY stood out above the rest.

I can use it for all my different projects. Whether it's personal speaking, nonprofits, or using it to find a contest winner, I can use this one product for everything. And it makes my life so much easier.

Pros

Super easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all, but they helped me learn how to use it step by step and it took less than 5 minutes. They had pre-done templates and allowed you to customize them as needed (and I did need it) and it worked out perfectly.

Cons

That I have to pay for it, haha! But honestly, they've put a value on their product that I am more than willing to pay for.

Brandon from Church of the Redeemer Baptist

Easy Communications with out Church Family

Truly no complaints during all this time.

Pros

We have enjoyed the easy to navigate website. As well as the option to schedule messages.

Cons

I wish there was an app to easily send out texts to members.

Textmarks use

For our use, Textmarks works very well

Pros

Ease of use. Texts are sent out promptly

Cons

Would like more characters per message and not have to send multiple messages

Brandi from Matchbox Food Group

Industry: Restaurants

Textmarks is a great non-LMS option for training

Pros

what i like the most about this is its ease of use

Cons

what i like the least is that it not very flexible

Clint from Alameda County Fair

First timer

Pros

The flexibility to build out the software is a way which allows for optimal functionality.

Cons

The pricing structure is boxed in a way which is isn't ideal for our organization. Using the software a means for emergency communication versus a marketing tool means we would prefer to have a higher amount of groups with a smaller amount of text messages without having to upgrade the 'package'.

Garrett from Dollywood

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to learn and use. I had some trouble working with the customer database.

Marketing and getting information out to guests who opted in.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the streamlined process to send a message. If I am in a pinch with time, I can easily get the broadcast out.

Cons

I dislike the functionality or lack thereof with the database. I wish I could easily search and remove numbers.

ALAIN from The Ecole

Gets the job done

Great customer service overall. Always ready and willing to help answer any question that may come up. Overall a good experience!

Pros

Easily reaches multiple cell phones via text message in case of emergency or just simple updates.

Cons

Having to wait to get the groups cleared before having people sign up.

Valerio from Wallace Solution

Send Messages Easy

It has allowed us to send massive sms text messages at once and retain our customers with SMS marketing

Pros

TextMarks makes it simple to send massive SMS campaings by giving clients a chance to send an instant message with custom keywords to their database. It also offers connection via API which allows easy integration with other IT solutions.

Cons

There are restrictions for the management of the database, but it is understandable because they must follow regulations to avoid sending spam.