• Pros

• "The support staff was incredible - always there to help, very creative, and is so much fun to work with. Starting a company is a daunting endeavor, but he has been there every step of the way. "

• "They have very professional and responsive customer service."

• "All carriers get my messages and they receive them fast. Its helped grow my business. My customers love the info!"

• Cons

• "A few processes are still manual and need to wait for review."

• "The scheduling and ability to edit text messages isn't very advanced."

• "Nothing but this site makes me type something. :) "

Browse TextMarks Reviews

Chelsey from Chelsey Finigan Creative

Amazing Customer Support

Textmarks as a platform is extremely well put together and user friendly. The dashboard is easy to navigate and software is incredibly responsive. What sets it apart is the incredible team behind the platform with support and sales staff at the ready to assist with all of your questions. In addition, the friendly and patient demeanor these team members possess makes a world of difference during setup and integration. Having someone to call on for support and having that someone be as responsive as the Textmarks team has seriously made the difference in my choosing to commit to this platform. I'm looking forward to working with Textmarks for the foreseeable.

Pros

Ease of use and responsive platform. Customer support team is extremely helpful and available.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. The team behind this platform makes it top notch.

Lidia from Digital Menus

Making our lives easier!

With TextMarks, I have been able to provide my clients with multiple ways of reaching our goal. I upload restaurant menus to web pages and link them via QR code, still, a lot of people don't know how to use QR codes or refuse to fuss with newer technology. Luckily, practically everyone knows how to send a text. That's why I use TextMarks to automatically send a menu link to anyone who texts in a specific keyword. It is so easy to use and has eliminated so many headaches for my clients. You know something is great when it works really well in the background, and you don't even have to think about it.

Pros

I love that they are so generous with the amount of texts and keywords you get, I never feel like i'm counting or worrying about going over any limits. I also love how easy it is to set up keywords, someone is always quick to respond to any questions I have and especially quick to activate my keywords. My clients absolutely love that I integrated a short-code text into my service and it has made so many people's lives easier, especially mine.

Cons

As a startup $200 per month for the cheapest plan was a little daunting, especially since I didn't yet have that many customers and income to cover expenses. But, a short code text service improves my product substantially and I feel like it is essential to my business, so I signed up. Well, TextMarks has a great starting promotion that made the service very affordable for me until I got to profitability, and so far, I haven't had any trouble paying for it.

John from Global IntelliSystems LLC

The Best I have Seen in Years

We have customers with unique SMS needs. In particular, inbound messaging that can trigger events. We used their API to quickly and easily handle the tasks presented to us.

Pros

Simplicity is the name of the game when you have to get an SMS message in/out to/from clients. Textmarks make it so easy that within a few clicks you are live.

Cons

Nothing negative found since we began with Textmarks in 2010

Reasons for Switching to TextMarks

Better overall price for the services offered. Customer service was exceptional with Textmarks.

Claudia from Centro Hispano de East Tennessee

great customer service

So far it's been great.

Pros

The most important feature to me is affordability and customer service. TextMarks does a great job at both.

Cons

Not flexible with 2-way communication, people can't contact me via this text system

Brian from Media Production

Hyliter

We used other text platforms before based on price and that was a mistake. Textmarks platform is easy to get started and easy to use. The attention to compliance is a big issue for us and Textmarks does a great job at that. Could of saved my company hundreds of dollars had I not been so cheap in the beginning stages. I'm really impressed with their knowledge of the industry and what is coming in the future.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) was knowledgeable and helpful. Had several semi long conversations with her before becoming a customer. The training is superb. The platform is user friendly.

Cons

No cons yet. But will let you know if I have one.

Steven from Houston's First Baptist Church

Autoreply Super-User

We have used TextMarks for many, many years. I have greatly appreciated the customer support and how quickly they are to reply to my questions or to help activate a new keyword.

Pros

We use TextMarks primarily for text autoreplies ("Text _____ to _____ for a link to register for ..."). This has worked very well for us since it's easy to set up and customize the autoreply messages as needed. We have a few subscription keywords but do not use them nearly as regularly.

Cons

This isn't really a "con" since it's not a dealbreaker. There are some keywords that we only use on a seasonal basis (such as ones related to Christmas). I wish there were a pricing option that allowed us to put those keywords "on hold" for a lower monthly rate while they sit dormant.

Alyssa from University of North Dakota

Great Tool for Higher Education

Great.

Pros

They have very professional and responsive customer service.

Cons

The scheduling and ability to edit text messages isn't very advanced.

Reasons for Choosing TextMarks

The different plan options available.

Justin from bltn

Power and reliability

TextMarks is a great team to work with. They are always prompt to answer questions and offer a solid and reliable service at a reasonable price.

Pros

Everything that you can do in their dashboard can be done in the programmable API.

Cons

A few processes are still manual and need to wait for review.

Reasons for Switching to TextMarks

We were having carriers filter our messages for potential SPAM. After we switched to TextMarks, we have had practically no issues with carriers.

Alecia from Set To Sell LLC

Easy to Use, Great Support

From the beginning TextMarks representatives were professional, personable and friendly. They communicated with me every step of the way and answered every question that I had about the software and its features.

Pros

TextMarks is a very easy program to use and even if you’re new to using texting software, the support provided helps you understand how it works.

Cons

The only feature that I would like to see added to the TextMarks software is an alert that lets users know that a text message has been sent and added to the queue on the spreadsheet.

Andrea from Del Grande Dealer Group

Easy Implementation and Use

Overall, our experience so far with TextMarks has been positive. We have been able to quickly reach a broader segment of our organization that does not regularly access their emails or HR self-service portal for important announcements, which has significantly improved team member and leadership communication.

Pros

TextMarks has been extremely useful in helping to quickly and easily get information out to our team members during COVID-19. Initially used to communicate important alerts and notices, we have now transitioned to using it for additional communications within the business. What I like best about TextMarks is how easy it is to use and the implementation was quick. I was able to send out a text the same day we set up our account.

Cons

There have been a few instances where the uploading and syncing of CSV files has been challenging. One time I was told it was a system error.

Christina from Anchor of Life Tabernacle

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

TextMarks product Review

My experience with TextMarks is absolutely great. I love the concept, the software is user-friendly and the diversity and quantity of applications that are offered to help us market our church and church ministries as well as enable us to stay connected with our church leaders & members is extremely useful. I especially appreciate that when I want to learn something about the program or ask any specific questions I receive through instructions from a live person.

Pros

I am the adminsitrater for the text program which our church uses to communicate news and updates to current & new church members. I love how we can stay connect to our church members, keep them plugged in and informed. The program works great to introduce new activities and short notice changes. I especially like that it is not set up like a group text so people don't contiunually get bumbarded with new text from people who would be responding. if it were a group text.

Cons

The only draw back to the program is that I cannot add subscribers when requested, they must add themselves. I have had people request to be added but as an adminstrater I could not add them.

David from Torrance Transit

Industry: Translation and Localization

Convenience at your fingertips

Our idea behind integrating texmarks into our real-time bus arrival information is that we want everyone to be able to utilize this new capability without owning smartphone. The majority of our transit riders are seniors who do not always know how or own a smartphone. Textmarks allow these riders to obtain real time information using their cell phone at their convenience. It saves our riders time not having to wait at our bus stops wondering when the bus will arrive. It also allows senior to plan out their time better so that they dont have to stand out in the inclement weather waiting for a bus.

Pros

The layout is very easy to follower for our senior riders. We like the option that it can display more should anyone choose to view for more information. The information is easy and clear and not overwhelming for many of our users

Cons

Sometimes, there is a delay in getting the messages. This could be due to cellphone signal

Richard from Pilot-Legacy Private Equity Group

Capturing Interest

My experience has been phenomenal. Our rep has been an awesome ambassador for your business. She often contacts me directly. She is more like a friend than some distant, faceless customer service rep. She takes great pride in her work and it shows. I always know I'll get my questions answered and problems solved when I reach out to her. I also interacted once through online chat with anothr rep. She was also fantastic. Great people you have there at Textmarks.

Pros

Being able to leverage electronic documents with unlimited distribution while capturing contact data from interested parties has been invaluable in building our client base.

Cons

When I go to obtain the data, rather than displaying a time stamp with date and zulu time, it presents it as "5 hours ago," or "3 days ago," or "2 weeks ago," rtc. This requires me to copy all the data, paste it into our follow-up document, and then go in manually and write in the actual date and zulu time that the document was accessed. Interestingly, that data is available when I hover my cursor over the words "3 days ago," for example. The date/time will then appear and I either have to write it down individually, or take a bunch of photos with my phone, only to have to manually input it back into the document I'm creating. Why not just display the date/time stamp immediately and eliminate a mountain of work for your customers? This would vastly improve the utility and quality of the product.

Reasons for Choosing TextMarks

It provided the technology we were looking for.

Alan from Tour du Rouge Bike Ride

Terrific service for Bike Events. Allows us to communicate safety and schedule information.

Helps ensure safety for a bike ride.

Pros

- The ability to quickly communicate with majority of event participants (Update route information, Safety, reminders for routine daily schedule). - Easily customized to our specific event. We can customize Welcome messages, and manage delivery of messages. - Groups allow us to send messages to all riders or just support crew / staff. - Pricing is flexible to our event and number of riders.

Cons

- All users must manually Opt-In. I know there are regulations that require this process, but it would be faster and ensure all riders are subscribed if we can load rider numbers from a spreadsheet from our registration. - We'd like to be able to send pictures or map graphics to group subscribers.

Kristin from Angelsorce Media

Industry: Textiles

2 Years Of Consistent Service

Pros

We have been a customer for 2 years. The service is consistent and reliable. Only 1 hiccup in over 700 days of everyday use and they were quick to correct the issue for me. Extremely satisfied with the level of customer service I receive.

Cons

Nothing but this site makes me type something. :)

Christine from Taste Endeavors

Industry: Market Research

Text marks has been such a joy to work with. Our business model wouldn't be possible without them.

Opens up the door to conduct agile market research

Pros

Cons

No international capabilities - this hinders our company since we have aspirations to go global. If you guys can figure out a way to do this, that would be amazing. Right now, I have to turn to CallHub - maybe take a look at their plan and see if you can create something similar?

Sidney from ClubLife

Been with Textmarks for several years and they have never let me down!

Business growth

Michael from BEI

Excellent product support and very easy to use from a laptop or mobile device.

Pros

Reliable software, never had any issues sending out a message in the last 5 years. I like the ease of use and how fast people receive the message from the time it is sent. Great tool to use when needing to communicate with a lot of people scattered in a large area. A real benefit to have on any project site that will effectively deliver a message and eliminate a lot of confusion.

Katie from Time Out Sitters

Great solution for mass texting our team!

We are a babysitting referral service and needed a way to get last minute requests filled. Textmarks has made it so easy to get the information out to our sitters and get responses back quickly! We LOVE it!

Pros

The ease of use, the customer service, ability to have multiple keywords for different groups, and the price!

Cons

We haven't found anything that we wish could be better!

Brandon from Wild Birds Unlimited

TextMarks Review

I am very happy with TextMarks and I have recommended TextMarks to many other store owners.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great way to reach out to your customers. Fast and easy to use

Cons

Character length is sometimes to short to put all the information. I tell customers that I won't send more than one text per week, so I have to make sure I can fit all in one text

Julie from Ad a Girl Advertising

Affordable Text marketing

This is a perfect solution for my small business clients who want to not only give their customers offers, but just keep in contact with them. Manageable and simple to use. I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Super simple to use and schedule multiple texts in advance. Love the auto-responds as well.

Cons

I don't really have any cons to report as TextMarks works well for me.

Matthew from Grace Christian Fellowship

Quality Mass Text Service

Pros

This software is easy to use and makes mass communications with the families of my church painless. Having used other similar software before I very pleased with TextMarks, have no plans of changing software.

Cons

Changing the some of the admin privileges and settings could be easier so that you are more quickly able to transfer this responsibility to someone else within your organization.

Diane from St. Peter's School

Wonderful service

I have been the sole user for our school and this his such an easy, reliable product to use.

Pros

Very simple to use and easy to get help when needed

Cons

I do not have any complaints with this software!

Reasons for Choosing TextMarks

Customer service & simple to use

Noel from Christ Lutheran Church

Church Member Use.

Great. The customer service is always exceptional.

Pros

Great to contact hundreds of people through one message.

Cons

Wish there was an app, or the app would be easier to use.

The price.

Brian from Tom Bush Family of Dealerships

Texting for automotive

This has helped us better communicate with our employees, many of whom do not rely on checking email daily as part of their job duties.

Pros

We love the ability to text our employees, either to the whole company or to customized groups.

Cons

It was a little clunky to setup and to update our employee lists. I should just be able to upload our new hires and then delete the terminated employees from the website. Instead, I have to upload the whole list of active users each time we have an employee change.

Jenn from Forbidden Doctor

We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients

More sales

Pros

It is so easy to use and schedule out our marketing plan. We have been able to increase our sales and stay in front of our clients. So grateful we found textmarks!

Andy from Tax Analysts

Simple Way to Send Mass Texts

We needed an easy way to send out mass text messages in case of emergencies or weather events. This has gone a great job of meeting that need.

Pros

It's been very easy to maintain and to my knowledge, we've never had any issues using it. We mostly use it to manage openings and closings for our office location and it works great.

Cons

The interface is somewhat antiquated. I can't find any sort of sort or search options,so I have to go through each page when deleting exiting employees from the list.

Alan from Cross Campus

Textmarks is a great product and a great team. Easy to use and account managers explained very well

Better communication with our clients/members. Bringing together a community of the organization and marketing events and functions. Serves exactly the purpose we need it for, which is to send out notifications in real-time as an alternative to email. Everyone reads their text messages!

Pros

- Great alternative to email communication - Easy to send out messages, not too much clutter on the website to send out messages - Ability to schedule out messages ahead of time - Very mindful of customers opting in so that it can't be used as spammy marketing tool - Awesome team of people for customer support - Reliable, works every time

Kate from PlanSource

Great customer service and simple product

Easy to implement for our clients.

Pros

The product offered is simple to use and easy to get started. Customer Service has been extremely responsive and helpful every time! We've been using the product for years.

Cons

It's a little bit of a pain to have to wait for new programs to be registered, but all I have to do is send an email and it's completed usually within a day, so all in all it's not a hindrance.

Jay from Think Tank Inc, Springfield Ohio

Useful and reliable

Easy to use and great responsive customer service.

Pros

It is useful and reliable and allows me to set up keywords as I need to.

Cons

Takes several steps to change an automatic message for a keyword

Jessica from Anthem Church

Excellent customer service

Textmarks has the best customer service ever!

Pros

Textmarks has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced! We love the software and ease of use. We use it weekly and our attenders say it's simple and convenient as well. Thanks!

Cons

The only thing I'd change is to allow more characters per text

Jade from Independent Contractor

Very standard SMS platform

Pros

TextMarks is an affordable text platform that is easy to use and has all the basic features you'd need to communicate to a smaller database of people. If you aren't sending thousands upon thousands of messages a month, this platform will get the job done at a lower rate than many others on the market. Our Customer support rep was responsive and helpful, and the short code makes it really easy for people to opt-in. They have lots of packages available which gave us a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Lacks many of the features that other platforms offer, like drip messages or the ability to add in images.

maddy from Kassing Andrews Advertising

Super easy to use and set up!

Ease of use, quick communication, low cost.

Pros

Quick learning curve, very easy to use. Loved the ability to pre-schedule any texts, and it was easy to have users quickly join the list.

Cons

No picture or video sending ability, very plain.

Laura from Wild Birds Unlimited

textmarks review

It is a good way to contact some of our best customers for quick deals or reminders of events coming up.

Pros

Easy to get signed up, easy to use. Works great!

Cons

I always forget to use it! It is one more thing to remember to encourage customers to sign up for....

Sarah Danielle from American StaffCorp

Excellent experience with the product, but the customer care team REALLY stood out above the rest.

I can use it for all my different projects. Whether it's personal speaking, nonprofits, or using it to find a contest winner, I can use this one product for everything. And it makes my life so much easier.

Pros

Super easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all, but they helped me learn how to use it step by step and it took less than 5 minutes. They had pre-done templates and allowed you to customize them as needed (and I did need it) and it worked out perfectly.

Cons

That I have to pay for it, haha! But honestly, they've put a value on their product that I am more than willing to pay for.

Christopher from King's and Queen's Barber Beauty

Textmark quality

Very appreciative

Pros

My ability to monitor from my phone. Easy to navigate

Cons

When a person has to pay when inputting data

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful

Brandon from Church of the Redeemer Baptist

Easy Communications with out Church Family

Truly no complaints during all this time.

Pros

We have enjoyed the easy to navigate website. As well as the option to schedule messages.

Cons

I wish there was an app to easily send out texts to members.

Michael from Arist

Great team, easy-to-set-up product

Pros

Really easy-to-use API, plus very quick customer service.

Cons

Interface is a bit confusing, could use a refresh.

Textmarks use

For our use, Textmarks works very well

Pros

Ease of use. Texts are sent out promptly

Cons

Would like more characters per message and not have to send multiple messages

Brandi from Matchbox Food Group

Industry: Restaurants

Textmarks is a great non-LMS option for training

Pros

what i like the most about this is its ease of use

Cons

what i like the least is that it not very flexible

Clint from Alameda County Fair

First timer

Pros

The flexibility to build out the software is a way which allows for optimal functionality.

Cons

The pricing structure is boxed in a way which is isn't ideal for our organization. Using the software a means for emergency communication versus a marketing tool means we would prefer to have a higher amount of groups with a smaller amount of text messages without having to upgrade the 'package'.

Bailey from East 12th Creative

Great customer support!

Pros

It does what it says it will do. Relatively easy set up, simple user interface. Reliable. The customer service is great. Was very impressed with the help they have offered. Great resources for education on privacy laws as well.

Cons

The interface is not the "prettiest" ...as a designer, I'd love it if it looked sleeker and was a little less clunky.

Garrett from Dollywood

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to learn and use. I had some trouble working with the customer database.

Marketing and getting information out to guests who opted in.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the streamlined process to send a message. If I am in a pinch with time, I can easily get the broadcast out.

Cons

I dislike the functionality or lack thereof with the database. I wish I could easily search and remove numbers.

WILLIAM from Newsong Church

Timely Product and Amazing Service!

Pros

What I truly love about TextMarks is the ease and accessibility in which we are able to engage with our community, and vice versa.

Cons

My main issue is the user interface for the system feels a bit dated and isn't as intuitive as it could be.

ALAIN from The Ecole

Gets the job done

Great customer service overall. Always ready and willing to help answer any question that may come up. Overall a good experience!

Pros

Easily reaches multiple cell phones via text message in case of emergency or just simple updates.

Cons

Having to wait to get the groups cleared before having people sign up.

Valerio from Wallace Solution

Send Messages Easy

It has allowed us to send massive sms text messages at once and retain our customers with SMS marketing

Pros

TextMarks makes it simple to send massive SMS campaings by giving clients a chance to send an instant message with custom keywords to their database. It also offers connection via API which allows easy integration with other IT solutions.

Cons

There are restrictions for the management of the database, but it is understandable because they must follow regulations to avoid sending spam.

Rachel from WinField United

Industry: Chemicals

Easy Street Marketing Tools

Very easy to onboard and get out to the team to start using!

Pros

Ease of use, the ability for customers to quickly opt in to get more messages, the ability to have multiple campaigns going on at once

Cons

The inability to send pictures, but you can find multiple ways to get around that.

Easy to use!

Great service and quick responses when needed.

Pros

Simple, easy to create and schedule texts

Cons

Can't see scheduled texts very clearly to edit.