• Pros

• "* team productivity increased. * Notifications emails about application offline or idle time duration. * Detailed reports about monthly employee's activity."

• "Daily email reporting to the user and manager about total team productivity and individual team member productivity"

• "Easy to see my daily activity like productive distrative,idle time in a nice graphical chart and berqun chart."

• Cons

• "The tool that it installs on the OS to watch the employee actions can get a little disruptive but over time it gets smoother. "

• "Sometimes due to slow internet, i am not able to access the tool. There can be a feature to contact or send message to employee directly from software "

• "It sometimes eats up resources, but it recovers quickly"

Browse Berqun Reviews

Thanks to berqun, my team was able to develop a commercial software product in a few months.

Thanks to berqun, I feel developers are never wasting their valuable time. The contract I had with the development team was a time and material contract, so the most important benefit of using berqun was the fact that, it have me a piece of mind regarding developers never charged me for nothing.

Pros

I was amazed how developers managed their time wisely. I worked with five developers using berqun. The off time was minimized, I was able monitor how productive they use their time, what did they do, when and who, etc...

Cons

When I was using the product, there was no Mac version available. I hope to use the product from my Mac without the use of programs like parallel desktop...

Kevin from Computron

One of the best monitoring software I have ever seen

Right now I am able to measure productivity for our employees and we are giving salaries based on their productivity.

Pros

Capturing actual visited websites for any browsers and all applications used in the computer with their durations which gives ability to measure the work time easily whether it is productive or not. It gives me a point called BQ as daily weekly monthly and yearly which is the only thing I need. Beside those informations, it is capturing work start time, work end time, total working time network usage and screenshots for an employee, and also agent application is so tiny smaller than 1 mb easy to install and configurable from the web application.

Cons

Report section should be improved. Work calendar for employees should be much easier to use. Right now it is a bit hard to add a new vacation.

Amit from Adeptia India Pvt Ltd

Industry: Semiconductors

Best tool for tracking remote employees or employees working from home

Pros

Screenshot capturing and app uses is my favourite feature. Encourage team members to stay focused and active.

Cons

We couldn't find anything bad so far. This software covers all of the bases we needed from a monitoring software.

Rainer from ITG - FZE

100% control without key-logger

The biggest 'side effect' are 3: Fairness - looking busy when manager walks thru office, doesnt help. BQ points indicate the real efforts of staff Significant improved sales. Berqun enables us to learn how high-performing staff (quality & sales revenue) achieves their results. This we use to train the others, particularly those who make huge efforts (BQ points)but little revenue. The staff is more relaxed, know about their performance and know that berqun makes their efforts visible to management.

Pros

Berqun offers a great combination. Whilst providing a full overview about the productivity, actual working hours, and relevant analysis, it also provides the required privacy (no keylogger & option to pause). This creates a general acceptance within the company. Staff doesn't feel to be spied on.

Cons

It meets our requirements. It does what it is supposed to do.

Adem from Toprak Turizm

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great service great app

Time management and the grading system(BQ) that they have made is incredible.

Pros

We met them when they were in early alpha version and they were always eager for more feedback which made it much easier for us and them to develop Berqun further.

Cons

There are still some bugs here and there but they are always fixing them.

Fantastic solution for our operation

Useful and fantastic solution that works. Berqun allows employees to manage their time themselfs. We have sometimes Project based work and it shows exactly how much time we spend.

Pros

Berqun is not slowing down the performance of the devices. It shows me who worked on weekends and overtime. It is a must tool for organizations. I see everything on the go with the Mobile App.

Cons

Nothing negative so far. For our requirements fits the purpose and bill.

Derek from Tbaa Academy

This application has helped me to track the situation in our office and keep track of my employees

My office's productivity significantly increased after we started to use this application. It also gives me the flexibility to track my employee's from everywhere which is a must for me. On the other hand, my employer has given up to visit non work related sites and applications during the working hours.

Pros

Due to my job which required me to work outside of the office most of the time I was never able to track the situation in our office and keep track of my employees. After using berqun i am now able to see which employee has spent how much time on each project without even being in the office. In only 5 minutes using the daily report, i am able to see the efficiency of my employees. Also, powerful reports helped me to measure my employee's productivity

Cons

The only time consuming thing at the beginning is that you have to group activities as productive and distractive. Maybe it would be better if there was a way for an automatic grouping.

Tugrul from Promium Limited

20 Year software developer with remote teams

Better performing team output.

Pros

- This applicaiton helped me Working with remote teams. I do not need to spend what the team are doing right now. How much time they spent for development? - Privacy. if you need to do something private it allows. - Cloud based. - hassle free installation and management - gorgeous reports

Cons

It does not support OS except Microsoft Windows. It would be gr8 if it works on MacOs too because our designer use Mac.

Response from Sword-it

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your precious opinions. We will improve Berqun for sure. It will be work on MacOS in a short time

Umang from Iris Software

Employee efficiency is increased and work time management among my team is getting better....

Increased team efficiency Reoorts are well detailed and good Absent reports are great which tells me who is unavailable.

Pros

Berqun reportd helped a lot to me to track the work efficiency and work load of certain employees. It also helpful to build a balance to the team based on their availability by its calendar and to track them with its office tv.

Cons

Capturing screenshot interval should be custom not system driven, also custom email would be a good option

Response from Sword-it

Replied June 2018

We are grateful for your advice and valuable opinions. improvements will be made as soon as possible

Murat from Kilic Law Office

Best value for your money. Berqun reports me best performers vs others

Pros

Simple to use, just register and download 1MB client agent on each computer to track. Gives employees freedom to stop for privacy for 10 minutes, kicks back in automatically. Employees manage their own time, they can wipe out logged time if they think it is personal, however deleted logged time shows up as unproductive. Not a spying tool, but a productivity tool.

Cons

Discovered very late! Works only in windows terminals. Does not work on apple mac computers. Does not come with customizable reports.

Great product, and definitely worth more then the pesky

Pros

- Easy user interface. There is almost no learning curve. - Price is a plus. - We have used it to coordinate our software development and QA teams in India and Poland. It does the job as it is advertised. - I even use it at home when I am working on personal projects. - We saw a noticeable increase in productivity across all teams so far and very happy with Berqun.

Preeti from Adeptia India Pvt Ltd

Keeping track of employee's daily activity in the best way

Team's productivity increased because of this application as no-one is opening anything useless which is not related to work.

Pros

I am the user of this application, as per me - * Easy to install and use. * Notifications time by time if I am offline/idle. * I can see my activity regularly in very easy style which help me to become more productive for my organization. * Easy to understand monthly reports. * My manager is also happy with it as he has no overhead of asking each team member what he was busy with whole day. Now Berqun application is telling everything :)

Cons

I don't see any problem in this application till now. By in my team some guys are working on Mac OS, and this application is not working on Thier laptops. Possibly we will get new version of this application which can be installed on Mac os as well.

Udit from Inox leisure limited

Daily activity tracking and team productivity insights tool

Productivity is increased. I can see who is doing what in my team.

Pros

I can access the tool from my smartphone/tablet from anywhere. No need to sit on desktop. Getting employee reports emails every morning which is very good. Productivity is increased with my team, i can feel it strongly.

Cons

Ajai veer from NIIT Technology Pvt. Ltd.

Money value tool with a lot of features

Pros

I like user dashboard which shows all information about my day activities with detailed Information productive and distracting hour.

Cons

Needs to improve Image capturing quality and nice to have more option for report section to give more activity information

Response from Sword-it

Replied June 2018

Thanks for your precious feedbacks and nice review. We have an option in the settings which letting you set the image capturing quality

AKASH from Sadbhav Engineering Limited

Industry: Civil Engineering

My company using Berqun as a monitoring tool and it helps us a lot to increase our productivity.

1- I can see daily network bandwidth usages 2- Automatic daily log entry 3- Get daily log hour and Berqun point detail in my inbox

Pros

Automatic daily work log entry no manual entry needed from my side, If needed I can add request for distracting activity to make productive

Cons

I can say berqun team needs to improve a little bit report section and improve captured image quality

Sarvesh Kumar from Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited

Industry: Consumer Electronics

My Team using Berqun as a monitoring tool and it helps us a lot to increase our team productivity

Offline notification in inbox. Deatailed information like berqun point,total log hour( including productive,distractive,idle time)

Pros

Cons

Not too big things but i can say berqun team needs to focus on mobile support and improve customer support.

Easy to handle your employees productivity

To Track employees productivity makes easier their evaluation and consequently their compensation package.

Pros

Easy to learn and use Pricing is very affordable It has different ways to handle your employee productivity Mobile application helps you be connected and tracking anytime

Cons

Really i didn't find anything against this product. At the beginning it lags a little, but I think it was due to the poor internet connection in my location

Kara from PCL Construction

Awesome! It really helps to increase my team's efficiency

Pros

Easy to use application with basic interface. I can clearly see what's happening with in the team and easily measure their business, it provides a great advantage for our company and our productivity. The client app is very useful and has a very easy setup and I installed that within minutes for a group of the team (5 employees).

Cons

I tried to install on Apple computers but not worked. It would be better if it works :( I hope it will support the Mac. I also loved the daily sent emails but if I can do custom daily reports and emails it might be fantastic

Sinem from West Istanbul Marina

Industry: Maritime

Its really working

Berqun is showing, who is the real productive staffs are. You can take reports, you can compare easily.

Pros

After we started to work with Berqun, on the office staff is more careful and effective. Distracting websites and applications usages decisively reduced. Overall quality increased. Like a miracle :) For some request i've contact with the support and they responded with some improvements and solutions in a very short time. I am impressed.

Cons

We are using mac on some machines but its not supporting yet. but i heard it will in a short time

Sumit from Ingenuity gaming

Nice & Easy way to improve team's productivity

Team's performance measurement is easy.

Pros

* Team performance imporvement as each team member is focusing on work. * Helping in finding out accurate effort which helps in billing. * Employee's activity report on daily/weekly/monthly basis. * Cloud concept allows accessing from any device from anywhere. * From manager point of view, provide very easy reports of employee to understand.

Cons

* Mac OS support is not available for Monitoring application. * Application sometimes slow because of very poor internet connection.

Mohsin from Corbus india pvt ltd

Pros

Daily email log about employees report to the manager and employee

Cons

Reports sections needs to improve to give more widely information.

Pradeep from Fuziyama systems pvt limited

Great time tracking tool with online portal and client application

I can say it provides you what you expect from a monitoring tool.

Pros

Provides you the ability to track your team's activity from almost everywhere even on your mobile phone. Very simple and straightforward to install and use. No problems with firewalls or whatsoever.

Cons

Sometimes it does not provide you screenshots in real time but i have seen this rarely. When you restart it sync the captured screenshots and activities to the online portal. But you don't loose any information that's relief .

Kamlesh from Knoldus softare LLP

Nice Product that helps to increase team's productivity in professional way

Pros

* Increase team's productivity. * Helping the manager to keep eye on team member's daily activity. * Helping employee to maintain himself/herself as productive resource for the organization. * Easy to install and use. * Cloud base functionality provide more efficiency.

Cons

* I am using this software from 4-5 months and I don't see any problem in this rather than Now I need to be more careful while opening any site or doing any personal work in office timing.

Rahul from Parangat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

My Team manager using Berqun as a monitoring tool and it helps us a lot to increase our team produc

1- Get off line notification in my inbox 2- Automatic daily log entry 3 - Get email in my inbox with detailed information like berqun point, total log hour (including productive, distractive, idle time)

Pros

Automatic daily work log entry and got working day report into my inbox with detailed information like berqun point, total log hour (including productive, distractive, idle time)

Cons

Hard to say cons about berqun, I can say berqun team needs to improve report section a little bit more user friendly

Manoj from Telecon Systems Pvt Ltd

The best time tracking app i could find

Remote user time tracking and productivity enhancement

Pros

The best features are the easy to use interface, and a display that shows how their day is progressed, as well as consolidated weekly view where you can see a more holistic view of where the time was spent.

Cons

Employee's dissatisfaction is the main disadvange. But complaints will only come from those , who took for granted their Facebook and Youtube time during work.

Gyan from Hcl

Industry: Computer Networking

Source of productivity growth

No need to care about what we did during the day as it's giving daily report.

Pros

Cons

I don't see any cons in this product. But one thing I can say is if internet speed is very bad somehow then it might slow down your internet usage.

Devendra from Planetcast Media Services Limited

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best software to track team activity

Productivity increased Motivated for work

Pros

*Easy installation steps *All in one user dashboard with many valuable features * Screenshot feature is the best part * It's make me more productive and work oriented

Cons

*I was expecting this application to be ready for my android device *There isn't to say too much for now as this application is doing it's job well

Swati from Tata Consultancy Services

Good productivity software

helped to get insights of team who is doing what

Pros

emails Notification if user is offline or in idle mode reports are good and provide valuable insights

Cons

only working on windows, no mac support reports can not be customized other than that i didn't found any other cons till now

Response from Sword-it

Replied June 2018

Chery from Incredible Events FZE

The BEST Staff Monitoring System

It is amazing and friendly user and it helps us to monitor all the staff easily.

Pros

I like the most in this software is Berqun is easy to use, more detailed than other software with competitive cost. This for me the best staff monitoring system.

Cons

So far we really love this software and we haven't find any difficulties.

Dave from Duggan Consulting

Great Value with Reasonable Price Tag

Pros

It's really nice to see how much efficiently people are working in the office even if you are not there. Daily Reports & Performance charts are really useful to track that.

Cons

It's not a big deal maybe having some default rules would be nice. But after a couple days all does set anyway.

Vimal from Xavient

Productivity fuel

Simplicity

Pros

Setup process is fantastic. Screen tracking and productivity BQ Points display accurate information. As an user i feel motivated.

Cons

Not so far. I feel like working every time. This software covers all the basic we need from screen tracking tool.

Rizky from ITG UAE

A Must Have For Result Focused Offices

We use berqun more for looking at statistics of when our employees are most productive and least so we can focus our work schedules accordingly

Pros

Non intrusive service, intuitive dashboard

Cons

It sometimes eats up resources, but it recovers quickly

Ashis from Holistic Pvt Ltd

Best tracking tool in affordable price

Pros

Cons

Not able to find any cons in this product as per price wise.

Response from Sword-it

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review. We are grateful

Nilüfer from Finartz Bilgi Teknolojileri

Worth the value

Pros

I can easily follow the activities of myself. A useful application to keep track of your daily activities. I can follow daily activities, weekly activities, and use my time more efficiently.

Cons

There is not much to say. Application is only working for windows. It needs to be installed the application one by one for all computers for one time.

Response from Sword-it

Replied June 2018

Rohit from Vartecha Software LLP

I am using Berqun in my company. This has User friendly UI and easy to use for my employees.

Pros

My employees productivity has been increased from the day i start using Berqun. I can check reports daily wise progres for each project running.

Response from Sword-it

Replied May 2018

Thanks for your precious opinions

Berqun is know it all

Pros

Its very user friendly and accurate software, must for a bigger organisation

Cons

It makes one work withing the stipulated time frame :) to be more pro active

Vineet from Chetu India

Industry: Information Services

Best tool to track time and activity from almost anywhere.

I can say it provides you what you expect from a monitoring tool.

Pros

It uses less bandwidth, cpu or any other resources then other software like this. The program overall is really simple, that is the beauty of it.

Cons

It does not provide you customized reporting. Nothing bad so far. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track with their work.

mahmut süha from karataş hukuk

Industry: Law Enforcement

GOOD

Pros

With this software I follow my personnels better. I use my time profitable and see where we waste the time.

Cons

Well ı did not see anytihing bad for now.