What are Happay users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Happay software through verified user reviews

• icon"I like the way we can request money- it is a good feature."
  • icon"Its very easy to put all expanses and it provides a great interface. I liked the application a lot."
  • icon"Some features are most impactful. Save more time, easy to use."
  • icon"This is the first time, the nominal of my expense and the one directly send to my account is different. I dont know where to blame, but i think there must be unsync to both happay and mandiri."
  • icon"People do not cooperate, things didn't get update easily, because of people are suffering, a lot is need to be done."
  • icon"M very new to this software but so far I have no negative comments to make and have found nothing to dislike."

Browse all Happay Reviews

• Have you used Happay and would like to share your experience with others?

Kaustav

Good so far

good

Pros

Happay is very systematic in terms of expenses incurred and keeping track of the same and submission of bills accordingly.

Cons

Happay cards should be now in chip format.

DIGVIJAY

HAPPAY

Really privilege to use this app .

Pros

It's very easy to use . Compile report can be send & even can check past expenses .

Cons

Complete package of software.... really very good.

Reasons for choosing Happay

It's an Complete software , easy to use. It's choosen by our management.

shaik

Industry: Food Production

August 2022

Happay User Review

Pros

The Software the useful in tracking the spend and placing the proper approvals for processing the reimbursement

Cons

There is a slight delay to resolve the issue from the Customer support

Happay card data may be compromised - our money was stollen

No complaints with the software. But if your money can be stolen from your card, with no apparent reason or recourse, little else matters. Points to weak systems and processes, always alarming for a company that deals with financial data and hard money.

Pros

It's a good solution to make official expenses from a pre-paid card. However, the data and transactions need to be secure. And there is a question mark whether that is the case.

Cons

One of our Happay prepaid cards was used at an ATM in an unauthorised transaction, and money was withdrawn. At the time this transaction happened, the card was at the home of a colleague several miles away. It had not been used at an ATM for weeks, and had always been stored securely. Happay customer care took a month, but was not even able to provide an explanation, let alone get our money back. We checked whether the card details could have been compromised from Happay's end, but they didn't have a reply to that either. We see no other way this could have happened. And if so, your money is not secure with Happay. And they don't seem to have the fraud detection and prevention processes and mechanisms that a bank would, for your credit card. Use at your own risk

Ashik

June 2022

Happay review - Ashik

Happay is super app for expense and travel claim It's easy to use and it's app web notifications are on real time and work flow management is also smooth It share report with all details

Pros

- Ease of use - workflowmanagement - proper report - multiple options for clIming our expenses - Route tracker - we just need to update source location and destination. Rest app will calculate - Detailed report

Cons

- Route tracker : it seems route tracker calculates kilmoter less than actual kilometer

Jigyasa

April 2022

Happy _ Expense Management

Pros

Happay is good tool for expense management. One place to reimburse all your expenses. Easy claim process. It provides complete transperancy of the process. Also all expenses can be tracked easily.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about tool. just sometime receipt upload error.

Stefani

Easy to set up and use

Great experience. Easy to set up, order and recieve cards, and effectively manages employees expenses.

Pros

It is a very easy set up! Also ordering the cards are easy and recieving the cards is quick. Keeps employees expenses recorded and also allows them to take pictures of the reciept.

Cons

Employees should be able to set their own pin numbers for their cards. Other than that nothing to complain about.

Iftikhar

December 2021

Happy customer

Overall a good app

Pros

Good for a small and retailers and whole sallers

Cons

Reporting and analysis should be more acurate

Rahman

One of the best apps for Reimbursements

Great

Pros

It saves time and makes life easy for all the employees.

Cons

Loading time takes some time to sync. Could be made more light and faster

Kritika

Awesome app

I claim my expenses with all of my things done.

Pros

Convenience and ease to use. Feasible Intellectual data points.

Cons

There's nothing as such. For a new user it's bit tough to use.

Surung

Great apps on reporting our daily expense.

Route tracking. Usually we crop the maps from google maps to do travel report.

Pros

Route tracker are the most helpful features on the application. We just click to chose the coordinate.

Cons

A technology to automatically read all the receipt that we upload to the report, so we do not manually write it.

Happy a game change in Reimbursement and Petty cash

Good experience already recommend to other companies in my friend circle

Pros

Happay allow us to control take control of All employee reimbursement remotely.. user are happy as they can she where is the there claim pending also they got instant money from company for spending.. submission of claim is entirely digital, user just have to tale snap of bill and submit.. user were amaze

Cons

Showing money withdrawn but money not get disburse and its take too much time to get money back and process is also very long.. User are not able to set ATM (card) password of there choice

Rochak

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool which streamlined expense management for employees

Pros

- Easy to use with visibility of the status - Accessibility - report feature lets me view all the expenses at once and the status - Bulk uploader lets me upload multiple bills at once without hassle

Cons

A. View/ Edit/ Remove expense option not available in Expense tab view Problem: Many a times, when I need to edit an expense due to wrong entry, I have to go to the reports view and select the Edit option from there for the expense I want to edit That is not intuitive for first time users as it sets the user perception that we can't edit an expense once uploaded Suggestion: Option to view/ edit the expense should also be available for each expense in the expense tab B. Date range option for expense type like Accommodation Problem: Currently for the expense type like accommodation (multi-day), I can only select a single date of the expense Suggestions: i. Option to select the date range (eg separate fields like date of expense & dates of stay) as the finance team sometimes ask for the duration, which I have to then input in the description field ii. Option to select multiple dates - as for the same accommodation - I might pay on multiple instances C. Option to rearrange the bills order in an expense Problem: Currently, in cases when I want to upload multiple bills in an expense and then feel the need to rearrange the bills - in let's say a chronological order or keeping bills of one vendor together, I need to delete the bill and upload again Suggestion: I should be able to rearrange the bills in the expense view

Javed

Organized Software with multiple ease

I realized my that my much of time is not wasting when the matter comes on claim my expenses. I simply take 15 min everyday to upload my bills on happay. And no need to tell my finance team about my expenses. Because it has a ease elaborate the expenses.

Pros

I'm using this software from past 2 years and I feel very ease whenever I'm uploading bills and claiming my reimbursement. I can elaborate my expenses in one line which will mu finance team to know better about my claim. So they dont have to call me back to ask me more about my claims. They simply do approved my claims.

Cons

Nothing, just facing problem while changing password for my account. But I can login via OTP as well.

Senthil

Happay Review

Some ATM machine doesn't accept this card. This is too much -Charging 20rs per transaction after 3rd usage of a month. Sometimes if there is problem with ATM machine recredit of money doesn't happen. There is long procedure for getting back my own money. For other debit cards recredit automatically happens.

Pros

I can update immediately once I spend for official purposes. It can be used wherever I wish like while traveling...

Cons

The transaction doesn't disappear in the expenses part if happay debit card used

navin

Industry: Civil Engineering

Happay useability review

Pros

ease of usage Report generation item wise

Cons

REport generation is untidy, could have been more user friendly

Reasons for switching to Happay

Organizational call

Ashin

Happay Review

Fast easy Secure and prompt

Pros

Easy to apply and fast in action( very easy to apply for the expense rather than the writing method and fast and very fast in approval process through out the highyrarchy.

Cons

No option for Similar entry at a single time(Bata are similar cannot be entre in single option it has to be separately for each day ,it will be good if you make Option for multiple entrs in a single door).

Sylvia

Industry: Textiles

Happay review

The benefits far outweigh the negatives, but a little bit of tweaking in the overall look of it will be pleasing.

Pros

An all in one application which allows a companys finances to be tracked in one portl, From voucher creation, to advance application, tracking expenses of a department, the information is available at the press of a button. Credit card spends, forex tabulation for multi currencies is easily performed on happay unlike the other programs I have used in the past.

Cons

The toggling between tabs is a bit exhausting, wish it was less crude

Deepak

An App for better solution

8/10. Few improvement else complete apps for an employee. If we cab track location start point and end point and keeps the landmark store. would be a great feature so we don't need to put KM. the edit would be there but AI comes like this. This will become a USP.

Pros

User-Friendly app. Need tracks of your expenses. Don't need to worry about end month paperwork and courier to your organization for passing the bill. Simple app. Bills upload and file and submit it just in a click.

Cons

Autofill requires. The same sort of expenses needs entry each and every time. Even city we had to fill in each expense.

Mahesh

Made reimbursement very smooth and less documentation

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go on the mobile app even when sitting in the cab ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. Also some times bills get tattered or misplaced , keeping the bills safe is also a problem, but happay just need a picture of the bill , i just get a picture of bill after every expense and just upload it. Atleast for me happay is a blessing. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

Pros

The best part of happay is the mobile application available, when i am on field, it is not necessary to open up my lappy and fill too much forms and details, its just go ,upload your bill, fill the detail and thats all, earlier i use to send original bills and a claim sheet to management and it takes very long in the refund. But seriously thankyou happay for this .

Cons

There is nothing bad about this app because it makes everything super easy for me.

Monica

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Happay, good for corpoarte travel solutions

overall, it is good.

Pros

Software is very user friendly and easy to use for first timer as well.

Cons

Software interface could be better then what it is right now. few options are only in web version not in application. Those can be worked upon so application version becomes fully loaded with all the features and could be convenient to use.

Puneet

Experience

Happay has eliminated all the manual processes and we get the instant payments once bills are approved. Status Tracking is so easy and gives real-time picture.

Pros

1. Ease of operating. 2. Status Tracking of expenses is very good 3. To know exact costs of a particular individual.

Cons

Image uploading is sometimes hectic otherwise its all good.

Rahul

Industry: Building Materials

Best app to Note down and Claim your Expenses

Happay made my life happier with its ease of use.

Pros

What I liked the most the feature that what all we Spend is stored in the app for a long time, and the ease of using the app is so friendly, and the reports will be automatically generated, and the entries of expenses and deleting is also so easy from the reports generated.

Cons

If we don't submit the report after seven days of the generation of the report it will automatically submit without our permission.

Vaibhav

Happay is Happy thing!

Pros

Quite convenient to use and easy to understand and implement. Very well elaborated and useful in submitting the daily expenses in quite easy and soothing manner.

Cons

Nothing as of now. So far its good and if the Happay management keeps on updating the same. They will make it more wonderful.

Vishal

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy Expenses management

I am very much Happy with the "Happay". Its good and convenient way to add the records of daily Expenses and very easy to get claim. Clear and fast process system.

Pros

This is easiest and fast feeding software where daily Expenses are recorded and can be claim for various travel mode.

Cons

Suggestion:- Add feature to clone the report.

Happay