What are Hubble users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Hubble software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is extremely easy to use, it offers great templates to get you started and these are easily configurable and saved as new reports."
  • icon"User friendly and great templates. Customer service is always very helpful to resolve any issue we may have."
  • icon"Hubble makes monitoring my bakery easy and affordable. I can check on my employees and the state of my shop from anywhere and know that my business is running well."
  • icon"There are some areas of the way the software works that make a small subset of reporting data very difficult to generate, especially in a multi column report."
  • icon"Integration and deployment was a little difficult, but that is to be expected given the complexity of our systems."
  • icon"We've had some Excel issues when using Hubble on Citrix but other than that we have had no major issues. When we did run into issues, Hubble was available to solve our problem."

Browse all Hubble Reviews

• Have you used Hubble and would like to share your experience with others?

Jose

I use Hubble to create custom reports for customer

The most important benefits is that allows users to built custom reports becuase you can get information from all of the tables availables and also you can work with formulas to obtain mor complex information.

Pros

The tolos is easy to use and the flexibility to créate custom reports. Most important is that it allows us to customize reports as well as it has the option to run standard reports.

Cons

May be one of the cons is that you have to take a course to leverage all of the options available. Work with formulas is the most complex item perhaps

Bryan

Hubble Analytics

Our Hubble experience has been top notch from installation, training, startup and support. We were an Insight Reporting customer with a business requirement for management dashboards and customer portal access. After we saw the product we were sold that this product would allow us to meet both requirements with minimal effort from startup, training and deployment. We are extremely pleased with the decision we made and it has allowed us to move from a reactive to a proactive business.

Pros

Very easy to use and even easier to train the end users on. We can typically complete an end user training session in less than an hour. The ability to present information using charts or graphs in an industry that is report or spreadsheet driven has been a real eye opener for our management, as well as our customers. In a matter of seconds they can quickly see information totaled or subtotaled and presented graphically in a number of ways that previously required custom reports or Excel output. As an early adopter we expected to run into a few things that didn't quite work as expected but these issues were addressed in a timely fashion. From the business perspective the product has exceeded our expectations and we have heard nothing but positive comments from our employees and customers who are using the product.

Cons

There is a slight overhead/impact to the Oracle database due to turning on logminer and CDC on the tables we are replicating but nothing significant.

Time used: Free Trial

What a waste

I attend the conference for Hubble, get excited and buy the product without reading the specs and wow, instead of giving me my money back and saying we can't do that yet, your organization decides to waste over a year of each others time trying to get it to work. Today, Hubble installed the latest version; hopefully, this one will work properly. By the way, the Hubble timing out after a few minutes of inactivity is a horrible idea as not everyone uses the software continuously for several hours. I can keep going and was going to make it short

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thanks John for taking the time to review Hubble. We are truly sorry for the bumps you have experienced. It has always been our goal to strive not only for high customer satisfaction, but to provide a solution that helps drive business performance. We will continue to work with you to achieve both those goals and hope you are still willing to let us try and gain your confidence again in Hubble.

Replied November 2016

Greg

A great tool to extract the data you need from JD Edwards

Working in the accounting department, I use Hubble on a daily basis for both standard reports and ad hoc queries. Hubble has saved me countless hours getting the data faster and in the format I need. Using the built-in calculations I can create reports with variance formulas which are dynamic, so I can easily switch between ledger types, periods, etc. and it just works. In addition, I can create hierarchies to summarize rows as I like. For example, you can group all your travel and entertainment accounts together in one summary line. There are many other useful features such as aging, time series, conditional formatting and more. Many of these can be shared so you only build it once. One of the best uses we have found is to create daily exception reports for data which is missing or wrong. Missing price on a sales order, wrong G/L class code, negative inventory quantities are just few which we use. The reports can be combined into a pack so you only have to open the pack and run it to produce all the contained reports. One of the best things about Hubble is that a user can do all of this and you do not have to depend on IT to write or change a report. Overall, Hubble has been the best tool to make our department more efficient with JD Edwards.

Pros

Ease of use and speed.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Greg for you review of Hubble! So happy to hear Hubble is making your organization more efficient with JD Edwards!

Replied December 2016

Alexandra

Simple high-performance reports tailored to the user.

It is a product that has contributed a lot to the organization since it has arrived here and is in a favorite place due to its good performance, with which a good functioning of the different departments can be achieved taking into account the warehouse data, operations and customer service.

Pros

It is a product with good versatility which allows a fairly good capacity to add calculations and eliminate the need to export reports to Excel and then have to be processed again in other software, thus gaining speed in the execution and programming of formulas. However, if necessary, data can be sent to Excel to make more specific analyzes and thus achieve good results of compatibility with the different departments of the company.

Cons

There are some probelams in my par4ecer with the licenses and it would be good to be able to expand this system to cover what the organizations in general require as the case of each one and according to their own needs, apart from this it is an excellent product that generates good results and collaborations.

Industry: Civil Engineering

The ease with which we can set up reports, modify and publish them is fantastic.

Ease of use, speed in preparing and running reports.

Pros

The ability to combine data from multiple tables, put in our own calculations and groupings so we don't have to do this in Excel is fantastic. It has saved a lot of time for the reporting staff and has made our reporting a lot for flexible. Being able to build and publish reports for others to use has saved our regional finance staff from having to manually combine multiple reports in Excel to get what they want.

Cons

When setting up a report and then making it available to someone who doesn't have a developer license (i.e. just a console or read-only license) we have to manually add all the report filters in again. It would be much easier if the developer filters appeared automatically and we could then just take out the filters the read-only users didn't need to change.

Great, flexible tool for EBS reporting

Pros

Quick and easy to use, allowing us to extract more data more quickly, and in a prettier format than Oracle itself or Discoverer. Greater flexibility in report-making and applying filters to ensure you only receive the information that you require. Formatting options mean there's no need for Excel manipulation once exported. Trainers, learning materials and support are all top notch.

Cons

Let me think about this one! The need to have a separate licence to create your own custom Oracle table joins

Quick and Smart Reporting

Pros

We moved from Discoverer to Hubble for E-business Suite HCM. There are many report which comes in-built and saved our time. Installation and training went very smooth. I like we could use existing packages and procedures in Designer template. If anytime we are in trouble, Support is always there to help. You do not have to log to EBS to run any reports, it is separate application and performance is high.

Cons

Contacting support for changing standard template which is bit of time consuming. Would like to have the facility to run from browser for Hubble standalone.

Adam

February 2016

Hubble and E1

We are currently evaluating potential Reporting/information solutions for the Future. Looking for a single application platform that can crunch data and provide what is seen as traditional BI analytics / dash boarding and actionable real time data for operations - users want answers to questions and the ability to pull data from multiple modules and functions within ERP that out of the box grids and views do not provide - Processes like Order to cash run directly across the traditional function architecture in ERP - "I want Sales, Inventory and Work Order Information all in a single view and I want it real time! I don't want to support a complex data warehouse environment either. Trials of Hubble have proved that you can achieve information at both levels, with the ability access summary analytics and detailed actionable data. An out of the box template for Oracle E1 (JDE) makes it quick to implement .

Pros

A fresh approach to "reporting" not shackled by legacy technology E1 data template making it fast to implement and easier to support A relatively simple technology layer - "Appliance Box" No data in the Cloud Subscription Based An opportunity to work with a smaller but driven organisation committed to customers Supports Multiple data sources Mobility Real Time data Performance and cost effective

Cons

The ability to quickly and easily build data templates for additional data sources is still to be tested

Justin

Hubble

I will be recommending Hubble to all of my friends and family

Pros

Great customer support and easy to understand

Cons

Wait times for customer support didn't have any time

Greg

August 2016

Great tool for extracting the data you need from JD Edwards.

Hubble has allowed us to create and run many reports which would previously require IT resources and time to create. In addition, the reports are not a batch process where you have to go to one place to run the report and then another to retrieve it. They are easily exported to Excel. We have used Hubble for creating many exception reports which allows us to identify the transactions or records which have issues and concentrate on correcting these instead of spending hours sifting through data. We have also created integrity reports to compare subsystems such as the item ledger to the general ledger. This has reduced the time close the books at month end.

Pros

The flexibility in filtering, formatting and the ability to create formulas. In addition, there are templates to compare different tables for integrity of the data. It is also easy to export data to Excel or PDF. You can even include a company logo in your PDF reports. The scheduler allows you to setup reports to run at any interval you prefer. These can be e-mailed, saved to a location or both.

Cons

Each users needs a separate license but you can implement the scheduler program to e-mail reports. For example, if you have a person who needs a report once a week you can set this up on the scheduler so the report is e-mailed without having to buy a new license. I do prefer the model of concurrent licenses where all JD Edwards users could use the product but it is limited to a certain amount of users at one time.

Susan

August 2016

Speeds up Closing and Flexible Too!

I use this software so much for month end analysis and any ad hoc reporting or analysis I need, I don't know how I ever managed without it. Instead of spending time dumping data, I can focus my efforts on the analysis, where I can add real value.

Pros

It is flexible. I have not come across a request for information/analysis that I have not been able to extract and complete using the Hubble software.

Cons

Not specifically about the software, but the fact our company has not purchased more modules for us to utilize. As an add-on tool, it takes a separate task for audit review. So we are limited in the ability to use it in more areas, since it would require a separate audit review.

Hubble Gives Me Peace of Mind

I manage a small business and stalled Hubble cameras to monitor the space and employees after a robbery. We have been very happy with the service and have even noticed that more gets accomplished when the employees know that someone could be watching. It is a small bakery, but I recommended it to a friend who now uses it to monitor his wine cellar in his northern home when they are in Florida. He collects wine and some of the bottles are irreplaceable.

Pros

Cons

The cameras are quite expensive but the subscription rate is very affordable. It does the job and as long as I can view the feed, I am happy.

Zina

Hubble will blow your mind!

We've been using Hubble for 10+ years and loving it. It's a very powerful reporting and analytic's tool that saves us time and effort at moth's end, during the month and at audit time. Hubble is very user friendly, can start using it the minute it's implemented. The data is accurate and available very quickly. Integrity reports used to take us 20+ hours to run, had to do it overnight, but with Hubble we get our reports in minutes. Can't say enough about the team behind the product. Customer service is excellent!

Pros

Power Speed Accuracy of data Ease of use

Cons

nothing, it's really is a great product

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Zina for your mind-blowing review of Hubble! We are thrilled Hubble is there for you during audit time and that you're gaining access to your ERP data faster than previously imagined!

Replied November 2016

Sharon

August 2016

Insightsoftware gives you back hours in your day with the fast and efficient reporting

We have been using Insight software for around 5 years, it is a great support to our ERP program JD Edwards and draws information directly from the JD Edwards tables.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use, it offers great templates to get you started and these are easily configurable and saved as new reports. Reports can be emailed to others and this can also be scheduled to a distribution list. It allows us to report information out of JD Edwards that isn't that easy to get out of JD Edwards.

Cons

Formatting is pretty average but it can be fixed once in Excel

Beth

We love the Hubble/Insight Report tool. Our Finance reports are now being created by our Finance Dep

Pros

Cons

Not as many Human Resoucres/Payroll templates. We would use these 2 modules more if we had more templates that worked for our company.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Beth for your review on Hubble! We are excited that your Finance Team now has the power to own their reporting needs which free's you up to do more programming and analyzing! We also appreciate your honest feedback about our HR/Payroll template offering. I will relay this information to our development team.

Replied August 2017

Gary

Our organization is very pleased with the product from all aspects.

Pros

The drilldown functionality is very powerful and used throughout our organization. Also we successfully use Hubble to develop our annual budgets and utilize a budget form that was initially developed during our startup/training sessions. Finally, the software support team is second to none!

Cons

There is a specific font feature that resides in the Edition 1 version of Hubble, but it was not carried forward in Edition 2. I'm waiting for the enhancement to be implemented.

Maybelline

Industry: Chemicals

I've used Hubble for over 13 years and it's a great tool.

If we're talking about Hubble, it's a great pop in and get a quick answer tool to use. We can find virtually anything we need at a moment's notice.

Pros

It allows us to slice/dice our data into meaningful reports for various levels of audiences. We can do quick searches to arrive at answers that wouldn't otherwise be as accessible if solely relying on JDE.

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit slow and we've had some minor glitches that we've learned to work around. Other than that, it's a great tool.

Angie

Industry: Utilities

Relief... can create reports without being a programmer.....

I can produce reports and actual data in the format our teams needs to function.

Pros

The ability to create reports with calculations, real time data, projections, and just plain data in the fashion we need it....

Cons

Screens where you get to choose the fields and filters are small and after a while it is a strain on the eyes.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Angie for your review of Hubble. We are thrilled that Hubble is providing you with the reports and data you need as well as the much needed relief!

Replied August 2017

Jesse

Great Product with Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The product is great for the non-IT financial software user. When there are questions or issues, we receive A+ customer service from our account representative and others at Hubble.

Doug

Hubble Analytics

Hubble Analytics is a great source. Building dashboards for our executive team and field are easy and they love them.

Pros

Ease of writing reports and building dashboards. Web-based dashboards for easy access by all users.

Cons

Not being able to calculate off current period (company constant)

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Doug for your review of Hubble! We are super glad your team finds Hubble easy to use. I believe you can calculate off the current period but will have your rep reach out to you to get your specific requirements.

Replied December 2016

Zina

August 2016

Hubble is a stress reducer!

Data that used to take days to get and assemble into presentable form we get in seconds with Hubble. Data is accurate and reliable. Software is very user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Pros

Easy to use, very flexable. Templates are great, but I can also customize my reports any way I need without much time and/or effort.

Cons

None

Intuitive, Elegant and Thorough

real time data mining and intuitive reporting

Pros

It allows me to data mine real time and make effective business decisions based on the best data available.

Cons

It does so much, it takes a long time to learn all of the ins and outs. Having a mentor allowed me to get up to speed much faster.

Great Reporting Software Loaded with Features and Options

Improved reporting, quicker report turnaround and consistency and a more professional look and feel.

Pros

I love being able to design reports that can be used across multiple companies and departments without having to duplicate them over and over. I love all of the formatting abilities that allow us to make the reports easy to read and professional looking. I love how easy it is to export the reports and customize the export options.

Cons

There are some areas of the way the software works that make a small subset of reporting data very difficult to generate, especially in a multi column report. These few reports are very complex to get working properly. Much of this is due to how the system runs and the positives in how it approaches report writing far outweigh this extra work.

Christy

We use Hubble to quickly access data and reports from JD Edwards without having to rely on IT.

Easy access to the EOne data so that I can create my own reports.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. It is user friendly and intuitive. I also love the quickness in accessing data. Hubble allows me and my team to see tables and fields in JD Edwards.

4.56/5 out of 76 reviews