• Pros

• "Easy to use, very flexable. Templates are great, but I can also customize my reports any way I need without much time and/or effort."

• "I love the ease of use of the software. It is user friendly and intuitive. I also love the quickness in accessing data. Hubble allows me and my team to see tables and fields in JD Edwards."

• "User friendly and great templates. Customer service is always very helpful to resolve any issue we may have."

• Cons

• "Formatting is pretty average but it can be fixed once in Excel"

• "Sometimes it's a bit slow and we've had some minor glitches that we've learned to work around. Other than that, it's a great tool."

• "My least favorite issues I have has nothing to do with Hubble but how as a company we have set up our users. We need more access. Working on that..."

Browse Hubble Reviews

Jose from gA Corporate

I use Hubble to create custom reports for customer

The most important benefits is that allows users to built custom reports becuase you can get information from all of the tables availables and also you can work with formulas to obtain mor complex information.

Pros

The tolos is easy to use and the flexibility to créate custom reports. Most important is that it allows us to customize reports as well as it has the option to run standard reports.

Cons

May be one of the cons is that you have to take a course to leverage all of the options available. Work with formulas is the most complex item perhaps

August 2016

Bryan from Womble Company, Inc.

Hubble Analytics

Our Hubble experience has been top notch from installation, training, startup and support. We were an Insight Reporting customer with a business requirement for management dashboards and customer portal access. After we saw the product we were sold that this product would allow us to meet both requirements with minimal effort from startup, training and deployment. We are extremely pleased with the decision we made and it has allowed us to move from a reactive to a proactive business.

Pros

Very easy to use and even easier to train the end users on. We can typically complete an end user training session in less than an hour. The ability to present information using charts or graphs in an industry that is report or spreadsheet driven has been a real eye opener for our management, as well as our customers. In a matter of seconds they can quickly see information totaled or subtotaled and presented graphically in a number of ways that previously required custom reports or Excel output. As an early adopter we expected to run into a few things that didn't quite work as expected but these issues were addressed in a timely fashion. From the business perspective the product has exceeded our expectations and we have heard nothing but positive comments from our employees and customers who are using the product.

Cons

There is a slight overhead/impact to the Oracle database due to turning on logminer and CDC on the tables we are replicating but nothing significant.

John from Senqcia Maxco, Ltd. Formerly Hitachi Maxco

What a waste

I attend the conference for Hubble, get excited and buy the product without reading the specs and wow, instead of giving me my money back and saying we can't do that yet, your organization decides to waste over a year of each others time trying to get it to work. Today, Hubble installed the latest version; hopefully, this one will work properly. By the way, the Hubble timing out after a few minutes of inactivity is a horrible idea as not everyone uses the software continuously for several hours. I can keep going and was going to make it short

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied November 2016

Thanks John for taking the time to review Hubble. We are truly sorry for the bumps you have experienced. It has always been our goal to strive not only for high customer satisfaction, but to provide a solution that helps drive business performance. We will continue to work with you to achieve both those goals and hope you are still willing to let us try and gain your confidence again in Hubble.

Daniel from Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes

Hubble Gives Me Peace of Mind

I manage a small business and stalled Hubble cameras to monitor the space and employees after a robbery. We have been very happy with the service and have even noticed that more gets accomplished when the employees know that someone could be watching. It is a small bakery, but I recommended it to a friend who now uses it to monitor his wine cellar in his northern home when they are in Florida. He collects wine and some of the bottles are irreplaceable.

Pros

Hubble makes monitoring my bakery easy and affordable. I can check on my employees and the state of my shop from anywhere and know that my business is running well.

Cons

The cameras are quite expensive but the subscription rate is very affordable. It does the job and as long as I can view the feed, I am happy.

Greg from MEAA

A great tool to extract the data you need from JD Edwards

Working in the accounting department, I use Hubble on a daily basis for both standard reports and ad hoc queries. Hubble has saved me countless hours getting the data faster and in the format I need. Using the built-in calculations I can create reports with variance formulas which are dynamic, so I can easily switch between ledger types, periods, etc. and it just works. In addition, I can create hierarchies to summarize rows as I like. For example, you can group all your travel and entertainment accounts together in one summary line. There are many other useful features such as aging, time series, conditional formatting and more. Many of these can be shared so you only build it once. One of the best uses we have found is to create daily exception reports for data which is missing or wrong. Missing price on a sales order, wrong G/L class code, negative inventory quantities are just few which we use. The reports can be combined into a pack so you only have to open the pack and run it to produce all the contained reports. One of the best things about Hubble is that a user can do all of this and you do not have to depend on IT to write or change a report. Overall, Hubble has been the best tool to make our department more efficient with JD Edwards.

Pros

Ease of use and speed.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied December 2016

Thank you Greg for you review of Hubble! So happy to hear Hubble is making your organization more efficient with JD Edwards!

Andrew from Fulton Hogan Construction

Industry: Civil Engineering

The ease with which we can set up reports, modify and publish them is fantastic.

Ease of use, speed in preparing and running reports.

Pros

The ability to combine data from multiple tables, put in our own calculations and groupings so we don't have to do this in Excel is fantastic. It has saved a lot of time for the reporting staff and has made our reporting a lot for flexible. Being able to build and publish reports for others to use has saved our regional finance staff from having to manually combine multiple reports in Excel to get what they want.

Cons

When setting up a report and then making it available to someone who doesn't have a developer license (i.e. just a console or read-only license) we have to manually add all the report filters in again. It would be much easier if the developer filters appeared automatically and we could then just take out the filters the read-only users didn't need to change.

Susan from Silgan Containers, LLC

August 2016

Speeds up Closing and Flexible Too!

I use this software so much for month end analysis and any ad hoc reporting or analysis I need, I don't know how I ever managed without it. Instead of spending time dumping data, I can focus my efforts on the analysis, where I can add real value.

Pros

It is flexible. I have not come across a request for information/analysis that I have not been able to extract and complete using the Hubble software.

Cons

Not specifically about the software, but the fact our company has not purchased more modules for us to utilize. As an add-on tool, it takes a separate task for audit review. So we are limited in the ability to use it in more areas, since it would require a separate audit review.

Zina from Donlen Corporation

Hubble will blow your mind!

We've been using Hubble for 10+ years and loving it. It's a very powerful reporting and analytic's tool that saves us time and effort at moth's end, during the month and at audit time. Hubble is very user friendly, can start using it the minute it's implemented. The data is accurate and available very quickly. Integrity reports used to take us 20+ hours to run, had to do it overnight, but with Hubble we get our reports in minutes. Can't say enough about the team behind the product. Customer service is excellent!

Pros

Power Speed Accuracy of data Ease of use

Cons

nothing, it's really is a great product

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied November 2016

Thank you Zina for your mind-blowing review of Hubble! We are thrilled Hubble is there for you during audit time and that you're gaining access to your ERP data faster than previously imagined!

Adam from Sinclair International Ltd

Hubble and E1

We are currently evaluating potential Reporting/information solutions for the Future. Looking for a single application platform that can crunch data and provide what is seen as traditional BI analytics / dash boarding and actionable real time data for operations - users want answers to questions and the ability to pull data from multiple modules and functions within ERP that out of the box grids and views do not provide - Processes like Order to cash run directly across the traditional function architecture in ERP - "I want Sales, Inventory and Work Order Information all in a single view and I want it real time! I don't want to support a complex data warehouse environment either. Trials of Hubble have proved that you can achieve information at both levels, with the ability access summary analytics and detailed actionable data. An out of the box template for Oracle E1 (JDE) makes it quick to implement .

Pros

A fresh approach to "reporting" not shackled by legacy technology E1 data template making it fast to implement and easier to support A relatively simple technology layer - "Appliance Box" No data in the Cloud Subscription Based An opportunity to work with a smaller but driven organisation committed to customers Supports Multiple data sources Mobility Real Time data Performance and cost effective

Cons

The ability to quickly and easily build data templates for additional data sources is still to be tested

Federico from Yamana

Industry: Mining & Metals

August 2016

Greg from Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.

August 2016

Great tool for extracting the data you need from JD Edwards.

Hubble has allowed us to create and run many reports which would previously require IT resources and time to create. In addition, the reports are not a batch process where you have to go to one place to run the report and then another to retrieve it. They are easily exported to Excel. We have used Hubble for creating many exception reports which allows us to identify the transactions or records which have issues and concentrate on correcting these instead of spending hours sifting through data. We have also created integrity reports to compare subsystems such as the item ledger to the general ledger. This has reduced the time close the books at month end.

Pros

The flexibility in filtering, formatting and the ability to create formulas. In addition, there are templates to compare different tables for integrity of the data. It is also easy to export data to Excel or PDF. You can even include a company logo in your PDF reports. The scheduler allows you to setup reports to run at any interval you prefer. These can be e-mailed, saved to a location or both.

Cons

Each users needs a separate license but you can implement the scheduler program to e-mail reports. For example, if you have a person who needs a report once a week you can set this up on the scheduler so the report is e-mailed without having to buy a new license. I do prefer the model of concurrent licenses where all JD Edwards users could use the product but it is limited to a certain amount of users at one time.

Sharon from Warrnambool Cheese and Butter

August 2016

Insightsoftware gives you back hours in your day with the fast and efficient reporting

We have been using Insight software for around 5 years, it is a great support to our ERP program JD Edwards and draws information directly from the JD Edwards tables.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use, it offers great templates to get you started and these are easily configurable and saved as new reports. Reports can be emailed to others and this can also be scheduled to a distribution list. It allows us to report information out of JD Edwards that isn't that easy to get out of JD Edwards.

Cons

Formatting is pretty average but it can be fixed once in Excel

Great, flexible tool for EBS reporting

Pros

Quick and easy to use, allowing us to extract more data more quickly, and in a prettier format than Oracle itself or Discoverer. Greater flexibility in report-making and applying filters to ensure you only receive the information that you require. Formatting options mean there's no need for Excel manipulation once exported. Trainers, learning materials and support are all top notch.

Cons

Let me think about this one! The need to have a separate licence to create your own custom Oracle table joins

Beth from Clayton County Water Authority

We love the Hubble/Insight Report tool. Our Finance reports are now being created by our Finance Dep

Pros

Cons

Not as many Human Resoucres/Payroll templates. We would use these 2 modules more if we had more templates that worked for our company.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied August 2017

Thank you Beth for your review on Hubble! We are excited that your Finance Team now has the power to own their reporting needs which free's you up to do more programming and analyzing! We also appreciate your honest feedback about our HR/Payroll template offering. I will relay this information to our development team.

Gary from EMWD

Our organization is very pleased with the product from all aspects.

Pros

The drilldown functionality is very powerful and used throughout our organization. Also we successfully use Hubble to develop our annual budgets and utilize a budget form that was initially developed during our startup/training sessions. Finally, the software support team is second to none!

Cons

There is a specific font feature that resides in the Edition 1 version of Hubble, but it was not carried forward in Edition 2. I'm waiting for the enhancement to be implemented.

Maybelline from Wilbur-Ellis Company

Industry: Chemicals

I've used Hubble for over 13 years and it's a great tool.

If we're talking about Hubble, it's a great pop in and get a quick answer tool to use. We can find virtually anything we need at a moment's notice.

Pros

It allows us to slice/dice our data into meaningful reports for various levels of audiences. We can do quick searches to arrive at answers that wouldn't otherwise be as accessible if solely relying on JDE.

Quick and Smart Reporting

Pros

We moved from Discoverer to Hubble for E-business Suite HCM. There are many report which comes in-built and saved our time. Installation and training went very smooth. I like we could use existing packages and procedures in Designer template. If anytime we are in trouble, Support is always there to help. You do not have to log to EBS to run any reports, it is separate application and performance is high.

Cons

Contacting support for changing standard template which is bit of time consuming. Would like to have the facility to run from browser for Hubble standalone.

Angie from Clayton County Water Authority

Industry: Utilities

Relief... can create reports without being a programmer.....

I can produce reports and actual data in the format our teams needs to function.

Pros

The ability to create reports with calculations, real time data, projections, and just plain data in the fashion we need it....

Cons

Screens where you get to choose the fields and filters are small and after a while it is a strain on the eyes.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied August 2017

Thank you Angie for your review of Hubble. We are thrilled that Hubble is providing you with the reports and data you need as well as the much needed relief!

Jesse from Michelman, Inc.

Great Product with Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The product is great for the non-IT financial software user. When there are questions or issues, we receive A+ customer service from our account representative and others at Hubble.

Cons

We've had some Excel issues when using Hubble on Citrix but other than that we have had no major issues. When we did run into issues, Hubble was available to solve our problem.

Doug from ISS Facility Services

Hubble Analytics

Hubble Analytics is a great source. Building dashboards for our executive team and field are easy and they love them.

Pros

Ease of writing reports and building dashboards. Web-based dashboards for easy access by all users.

Cons

Not being able to calculate off current period (company constant)

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied December 2016

Thank you Doug for your review of Hubble! We are super glad your team finds Hubble easy to use. I believe you can calculate off the current period but will have your rep reach out to you to get your specific requirements.

Zina from Donlen Corp

August 2016

Hubble is a stress reducer!

Data that used to take days to get and assemble into presentable form we get in seconds with Hubble. Data is accurate and reliable. Software is very user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Pros

Cons

None

Intuitive, Elegant and Thorough

real time data mining and intuitive reporting

Pros

It allows me to data mine real time and make effective business decisions based on the best data available.

Cons

It does so much, it takes a long time to learn all of the ins and outs. Having a mentor allowed me to get up to speed much faster.

Mark from Robson Communities, Inc.

Great Reporting Software Loaded with Features and Options

Improved reporting, quicker report turnaround and consistency and a more professional look and feel.

Pros

I love being able to design reports that can be used across multiple companies and departments without having to duplicate them over and over. I love all of the formatting abilities that allow us to make the reports easy to read and professional looking. I love how easy it is to export the reports and customize the export options.

Cons

There are some areas of the way the software works that make a small subset of reporting data very difficult to generate, especially in a multi column report. These few reports are very complex to get working properly. Much of this is due to how the system runs and the positives in how it approaches report writing far outweigh this extra work.

Christy from Interstate Batteries

We use Hubble to quickly access data and reports from JD Edwards without having to rely on IT.

Easy access to the EOne data so that I can create my own reports.

Henly from Lee County Clerk of Court

Best customer service in the industry. Very user friendly software.

Best customer service and software that is so intuitive to the users, we rarely have questions on how to create\run reports. A great tool for the users that requires almost no support.

Pros

In 30 years of application support, I've never seen better customer service than that provided by Hubble. The JDE version is so tightly modeled after the look and feel of Enterpriseone, we don't even need to do training when we roll out the software to users. Even the least technical user can be proficient on Hubble in a matter of days. The upgrades are clean and straight forward and we've never had an issue due to an upgrade. Besides resetting passwords, we rarely have issues with Hubble.

Cons

We have a need to produce reports that combine charts, data, and verbiage and currently use another reporting software package to do this. We would like to use Hubble but there's no easy way to do this in a single report that produces the output in the format that we need.

Paul from AV Homes Inc

Excellent- Has really help us streamline our processes.

Pros

Easy of use is the number one item we like most about this software.. Hubble has allowed us more access to our data faster and quicker, with more detail then we have ever had.

Cons

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied September 2017

Thank you Paul for your review of Hubble. We are excited to hear that your Hubble solution has helped you gain visibility to your data in a more timely manner! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in getting you more user licenses!

Fred from North County Transit District

Easy to use and a time saver.

Pros

Training went quickly. Custom tables are easily added. No guessing what the Alias is for. Every one of our users would scream if we took it away.

Cons

The licensing.

Marianna from BAT

Gives the opportunity to create and run many reports which would previously require IT resources

Pros

Cons

Formatting is pretty average but it can be fixed once in Excel. Need to be update this kind of features, so as to no use excel to finalize report.

Blazej from CBRE

Hubble advantage

I use insight software for few years, reports crated in the system can be easily updated, formatting repotrs is being way more intuitive then few years ago, so guys are doing good job

Pros

Easy access, possiblities of creating queries and further easy updates of existing queries.

Cons

Designer Express module could have more functionalities, like adding tables to existing reports.

Kristina from Womble Company, Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

April 2016

A unforgetable and worth while experience that will blow your mind!

Pros

The product is amazing in the sense it brings back results in what feels lightening fast! Our customers love the fact that they are able to see their real life data in a blink of an eye and not having to call us to get reports that they are now able to run. The vendor themselves are not only friendly but quick at helping you solve an issue. They are also willing to go the extra step in their training sessions.

Cons

Its hard to say what I don't like about the product or vendor. They are always there to help when we have an issue and quick to fix it or find someone to get us to the solution.

Jennifer from Hydro Ottawa Limited

Industry: Utilities

run balance and variance reports, transactions details, Monthly, quarterly, and YTD reports

It is great helpful for me to prepare monthly and yearly reports, and verify transactions including all sub accounts.

Pros

I do like the Columns, sorting & Grouping in Design features and functionality, and the Inquiry Objects as well.

Cons

It is not easy to create complex reports, for example, calculations functionality, by select the formulas

Joseph from AgroLiquid

Industry: Chemicals

Great ! I am using Hubble Edition 2 (Web), the visualization is good and easy to create.

Query, Analysis and Visualizations

Pros

As it uses JD Edwards tables for the data, querying becomes easy with the filters. A user can use Hubble without knowing JD Edwards tables and Business View which is very much essential for a technical report writer in JD Edwards. The inbuilt templates helps the user to just query their required information with least programming.

Cons

Hubble does not follow the naming convention followed in JD Edwards and hence the user has to create folders and files of their own. This becomes difficult as too many users create as many templates and queries in Hubble of their own naming convention.

Connie from Clayton County Water

Saves our team 2 full days of inputting data for our quarterly budget reviews

Pros

Ease of Use. This product lives up to the reviews I have seen. I have created a few reports and have not had to many problems unlike other reporting software.

Cons

Some of the boxes are so small. Would be nice to have the ability to make things bigger. This puts a strain on my eyes. The coloring is also too light. These are minor items compared to what the product can do.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied August 2017

Thank you Connie for your review on Hubble. We are happy to hear that Hubble provides you with the ease of use you require to build the reports that are essential for your business! We will inform our development team of your user interface requests to help enhance your experience!

Cindy from NOI Strategies, A Division of CohnReznick

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Related and NOI review - Michael Frost and Cindy Wozny-Carl

We used the tool to validate data for our JDE upgrade. Extracting data was very efficient and made our data validation exercise easier. CWC Overall, the product is very useful. The ability to filter and run ad-hoc reports was of tremendous value for any implementation. MHF

Pros

This tool makes the process of creating reports much easier from a super user point of view.

Cons

Users must log into a different application in order to obtain the reports they want...

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you for your review of Hubble, Michael and Cindy! We really appreciate your support and are so glad that you found it useful. I hope you continue to find value in our performance management platform and let us know if you experience any issues or concerns.

Ian from ISS Facility Services

Hubble Reporting and Analytics

The ease of use of the Reporting tool has enabled employees of a functional JDE background to write reports in half the time and negligible cost that engaging the services of a JDE developer would have entailed. The Analytics tool has allowed us to link numerous databases to produce effective and precise reports and dashboards across our entire North American operation regardless of the source of that data - the functionality behind the data capture in both Reporting and Analytics are identical (and reports themselves are transferable) and therefore no additional training is required leaving the user with time to focus on the graphical representations of the data in the case of Analytics. In the rare event of a problem, the support provided by Hubble is exceptional and very timely.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you Ian for your review of Hubble. We are excited to see ISS using Analytics alongside Reporting and happy you find the solution easy and beneficial to use!

Ken from AV Homes, Inc.

Hubble has given us a tremendous amount of insight into our data

Huge time saver, in depth insight into our data that we just couldn't efficiently get before.

Pros

What I like most is how flexible the tool is. We've created very useful inquiries across many of our functional areas - Accounting/Finance, Purchasing, Construction, Sales, Warranty, etc... I also like how fast it runs, much quicker than typical system reports we use.

Lawrence from United Biosource Corp

The Brilliance of Hubble

Over the past couple of years our organization has struggled to report and utilize the data in our ERP. Before Hubble we were forced to rely on static reporting in JD Edwards, manually pulling data from SQL and working within Excel, and manually building reporting decks for senior leadership. Now with Hubble as our reporting tool we are able to retrieve information from JDE will very little effort. We can now have our end users, senior leadership, and even our clients use Hubble to get real time data from JDE! We are now not only able to provide data much faster but we are able to focus more on analytics and process improvement. The best part is we were able to implement all of this is under a week and at a cost that is unreal for the tool and service that we get from Hubble.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thanks Lawrence for your review of Hubble! We know you are busy and appreciate your time and effort to help us spread the word about Hubble!

Robert from IntriCon Corp

Industry: Medical Devices

Custom Reports

Pros

Hubble has allowed me to create, schedule and run many reports which would previously require an IT admin. In addition, the reports are not a batch processed, a hug plus. They are easily exported. Scheduler is a great tool to get data in the hands of managers.

Cons

Grouped filters are not yet possible. Insight scheduler does not automatically restart when the server is shut down. The Admin must manually restart the scheduler.

Craig from Clarion Corporation of America

February 2016

We have been using the software for almost 4 years and love how easy it is to use.

I have been using Hubble/Insight software to create reports that have helped us shave the close down from 4 days to 2.5 - 3 days. It is so easy to create reports "on the fly" as requested by management. Much more user friendly than JDE FASTR reports. Additionally, as questions do come up, the support through their Portal is excellent - patient and understanding as I consider myself to me an Accountant who has an understanding of the JDE file structures, but not an IT professional. I have used the software to create basic actual to budget analyses, and love the drill down features that enable us to quickly analyze issues. Additionally we have created 12 month trend reports that also help us analyze our monthly expenses. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a user friendly analytical query/report writing product.

(Raj)endra

insight review

Like the new release and will recommed for an update soon. customer support is 5 star. looking for forecast moduled, which is avaiable in current relrease.

Pros

Forecast module is avaiable. Look and feel is very impressive.

Cons

Nothing I can think of for now.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you for your review Hubble, (Raj)endra. We really appreciate your support and hope you continue to find value in our performance management platform.

Angela from Hardinge Inc

Fun and informational

Pros

There is a lot of good information and it's very easy to use. The fact that users can reach out to other users is somethingbthat can come in very handy.

Cons

Some of the challenges are repetative and feel lime you are answering the same things over and over.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied September 2017

Thank you Angela for providing a review of Hubble's Winner's Circle - our customer advocacy platform! We are thrilled you are finding the experience of value to you and will work on making the challenges more diverse!

James from Avanir Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

April 2016

User friendly + great customer service

We had an option to customize JDE reports vs obtaining Hubble reporting. We decided on Hubble reporting as it is so much easier and a lot more flexible than JDE could offer.

Pros

User friendly Great customer service

Cons

none that I can think of at this time

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you for your review, James. You made the right choice! We really appreciate your support and hope you continue to find value in our performance management platform. As always, contact our wonderful customer service team if you experience any issues or concerns.

Rob from City of Prince George

Information Leveraging Facilitator

Insight is a fantastically flexible reporting tool that has enabled me to spend less time synthesizing data and more time analyzing it and sharing it with decision makers. My only wish is that Insight would develop a capital planning tool so that I can free our organization from the boat anchor we're currently stuck with.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thanks Rob for your review of Hubble! We are pleased to hear how Hubble is saving City of Prince George valuable time and provides the flexibility you need to make quick business decisions. Hubble strives to remove "Boat Anchors" from organizational systems and processes, so we'll reach out to discuss how we can help City of Prince George move forward!

MIke from Christie Digital

Great tool

Excellent tool that give me visibility to information I would struggle to get out of the ERP directly. Customer service is excellent. One thing I would like to see is more flexibility for explorer users. As an example, expand a summarized hierarchy to see details with a single click instead of having to open up each level individually. It is pretty pricey too.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you Mike for your review of Hubble! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will enter your enhancement request with our development team. Very soon we plan to roll out our enhancement request platform so customers can enter their own requests and vote on them!!

Great Product For Reporting

Pros

I love the ease of use and the easy learning curve. It is really easy to use and gives quite a bit of value back to the company through use

Cons

I like to schedule reports and have them be automatically emailed out to recipients everyday. I wish this feature will be added soon

Steve from Kitchell Corporation

Great End User Tool!

Speaking from the perspective of an IT Support person, we love how our users can create their own reports and online queries to share with each other. We hear nothing but great accolades from them about their experience from using this tool to get the answers that they need to perform their jobs. We have finance people, from the Accounting Managers up to our CFO, who use this tool everyday with no help from IT. We also have our Payroll Manager who uses this product when the auditors call for detailed employee information and she loves the fact that she can give them what they need.

John from Liberty Utilities

Excellent Customer Support

For the few times that I have contacted Support, I have always received excellent service from the knowledgeable Technicians !

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

The annual Maintenance

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied November 2016

Thank you John for your review of Hubble. We are thrilled that you find our support exceptional and we will continue to strive to meet your needs!

Dawn from Ryan Companies US Inc

Love my Hubble!

We first got Hubble in 2009 - from day one I was in love! I am able to make my own reports in minutes - reports that used to take weeks of development time when trying to create them through JD Edwards. It is so easy to make changes, and getting information that used to take days now takes minutes. I haven't written a spec for a JDE report in years - I do them all in Hubble!

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied October 2016

Thank you Dawn for your review on Hubble! We are thrilled you've been using our solution for 7 years and we truly do aim to help make your life easier!

Magdalena

Good tool for crating reports and extracting data from Oracle E1

Pros

-you can run many reports to support month end processes in financial area -you can easily export data to excel file or pdf -you can use pre-built templates that Hubble offers - raports are in real time - quite easy to use

Cons

-sometimes it is a bit slow -there is so many options there, that it takes much time to understand them correctly and to lern how to use them

Jon from Avanir Pharmaceuticals

April 2016

Easy to use and great customer service!

Our organization was considering moving away from our JDE system due to the difficulty in creating reports and poor access to data. Hubble reporting changed our view of JDE, we now had access to all of the valuable data that was stored in JDE. We have had such a great experience we have now added Hubble Budgeting.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Replied November 2016

Thank you Jon for being such a strong Hubble Advocate! We are absolutely thrilled you were able to stay on your existing ERP with the aid of our Hubble Solution. Fantastic!