• Pros

• "Used this daily for accounting job. Easy to use and able to generate required information quickly."

• "The greatest thing I loved about this product was its cloud base feature. I was also able to streamline my business effectively."

• "The thing I like the most about MYOB Advanced is its ease of use and vast feature set. The Cloud base feature is very helpful."

• Cons

• "I do understand that updates are required to exchange the functionality, but the updates are too frequent (maybe it’s just for me)- and require to install new version on each update."

• "Some bit of this software is slightly complicated a good example being an inventory system and this always calls for some training before work can use."

• "Without training, you might find it a little intimidating and confusing but if you are only wanting it for accounts record keeping and not invoicing or payroll, you could learn as you go."

Browse MYOB Advanced Reviews

Roxanne from Papercraft Central - Where the Learning begins ...

MYOB

Pros

MYOB is the ultimate - I love this program. After initial set up, you can pull up any credit or debit, create reports, budgets - it is endless what information you can gain in only minutes where manually, would take you hours if not more. It is quite easy to use and to get the most out of your purchase, I would recommend attending a training course on it.

Bhavik from Information And Technology

An All in One Accounting Product

My overall experience with MYOB Advanced is its a great feature packed product which can be priced correctly.

Pros

Cons

The thing I like the least about MYOB Advanced is its pricing, which can be reduced. Also, for a new customer, it is very overwhelming with all the features and mostly require a training to get hold of.

Reasons for Choosing MYOB Advanced

Better feature set and advanced cloud functionalities.

Debolina from GSK Pharmaceuticals India

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

One of the Best Invoicing Apps that I've used

Overall it has been a great experience, with little or no fuss at all

Pros

MYOB is very simple and there is absolutely no learning time needed. I just need to set up the entry fields and then just start generating Invovices

Cons

There are no cons to be honest, I've been using this app for a few year and it has just been great

Michael from Ferrier Hodgson

Great Accounting Product

Pros

The payroll function is great and the pricing is reasonable. The mobile app is also user-friendly.

Cons

The inventory system could be improved slightly.

wyclife from Resilience Action International

Accounting Made Easy

MYOB is a great tool for accounting purposes my overall experience with this software is great now that I am used to it. Initially, I had problems with using some of the features but with constant learning and experience, I find this tool resourceful.

Pros

One key thing I liked most about MYOB is the ability to use it on a smartphone through their android app. This makes things a lot easier for me as I can post the transaction on the go without necessarily having my computer around. Compared to other accounting tools, the pricing is quite reasonable for the value you get.

Reasons for Choosing MYOB Advanced

The alternatives had poor customer service to start off.

Erica from Busygates

MYOB Review

Pros

Cons

Pricing can be reduced a bit. This would help small businesses to get on board

Michele from Accounting

Bookkeeping essentials

love it as it helps to manage my client’s info efficiently.

Joanne from Joanne Wadsworth

Fabulous accounting software

I'm very happy with MYOB's Advanced accounting software. I enjoy it's ease of functionality and how it spits out a month end and year end set of accounts like a breeze.

Pros

The simplicity of use is wonderful. It's easy to navigate around and find all the transactions and reports needed. It produces a monthly and yearly set of accounts with a breeze.

Cons

I wish it would tally the Aged Trial Balance between the "profit and loss" portion and the "balance sheet" portion. I always have to do that manually, as a double check.

Komala Raj from Perfect Trainer

Make our accounts easy

As a manager of our organization, I use MYOB for our accounting purposes. Its simply easy to make soft copy documentation.

Pros

The function keys are assembled in a easy way in this MYOB Advance. It helps the users to make their activity easy and quick.

Cons

Auto save and recovery after a power cut is bit confusing which documents have been saved by which name, if we have opened so many unsaved new documents at the same time.

Ankit from Poplify Pvt. Ltd.

Wonderful Product for Accounting

Overall I'm happy with MYOB Advanced. It is a perfect solution for accounting business to solve the burden of writing and handling reports and other documents. It is quick and easy to use which helps in increasing productivity somehow.

Pros

The software contains most impactful features like:- - Cloud-Based - Real-time data reports - Easy to use - Easy to navigate and find any report or information needed - Generates credit. debit and reports quickly It contains the payroll features too. The mobile app makes it access it on the go.

Cons

The only con, I found in this product is the price. The price is little bit high for small businesses to get MYOB Advanced.

MYOB Advanced Review

MYOB Advanced is a very useful accounting tool. It's an efficient software that's been saving me quite a bit of time when I'm writing reports. It's also very easy to use, unlike many other accounting programs; I particularly like MYOB's clean interface, which makes bookkeeping a breeze, even for users like me, who are not advanced in accounting.

Pros

MYOB Advanced is a great accounting software. It's cloud-based, has a clean and easy-to-use UI, real-time data reports, and a handy mobile app for entering data on the go. It works well for beginners and advanced user alike.

Cons

I've been using MYOB Advanced for a few months now and haven't come across any major problems. However, I've also noticed the very frequent updates that other users have mentioned. The updating process doesn't take a lot of time, but it does cost me time because every time the software updates, I have to wait until it's done before I can use it. I wish the updates could run in the background or could be scheduled to once a week only.

Great for accounting

I've been using MYOB Advanced for accounting purposes. Accounting isn't generally my strong suit but this software makes it a lot easier.

Pros

MYOB Advanced has a clean interface that's easy to use, even if you're not advanced at accounting. Monthly as well as yearly reports are easy to set up and understand. I also like using the mobile app when I'm on the go and want to make quick entries.

Cons

MYOB Advanced seems to require updates more frequently than any other software I use. The updating process is generally very fast, but I don't usually see any changes in the software afterwards. It makes using the program a bit of a hassle when I simply want to make a quick entry but have to wait for the update to finish first.

Is a great platform for advanced people

This program saves you time and money, if you have experienced the stress of not having everything in place when it comes to numbers, you can understand how good it is to have some relief. MYOB Advanced is the relief platform.

Pros

I like that it's a cloud platform that makes it easy to manage any business. If you struggle financially or administrative and need help managing it, you should use MYOB. Besides, you can get a free demo to make sure it's for your business.

Cons

It is not as intuitive has a used to think still, once I try it I could figure out all the amazing things I could get from this ERP platform. I really worth it.

Peter Junior from Catholic Relief Services

Good Software

Pros

Lovely app with great services. And good customer services

Cons

None. So far the software is great and lovely

Great for any large scaled organizations

Real time data makes for seamless and fast processing due to cloud-based management!

Pros

Ease of use and vast avaibility of features for the organization

Cons

A bit hard to nagivate and get the hang of the tool at first, there is a learning curve for those new to this technology.