Synder Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"No frills, just works great and easy integration with quickbooks."
  • icon"Very easy setup, intuitive, and user-friendly. Mapping of accounts is seamless."
  • icon"The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify)."
  • icon"Inability to attach backup documentation (PDF) to invoices; Inability to customize text within invoice email."
  • icon"There is no french service available at this time."
  • icon"The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark."

Have you used Synder and would like to share your experience with others?

All Synder Reviews

Vladimir

Love this software

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Pros

- fast set up - worth the price - easy to use - multiple settings - syncs both Stripe and PayPal - awesome support

Cons

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Scott

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Pros

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Cons

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Reasons for choosing Synder

For some reason, MyWorks charged extra for Quickbooks Desktop integration (which we were initially shooting for.) Originally, we were using quickbooks for inventory management along with transactional data. We shifted to separate our inventory management to other software an use QB for our ledger alone. At that point, Synder was the obvious choice.

Kelly Adams

Absolute scam of a service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] you have a lot to answer for

Absolutely horrible kept the Fees the software does not work and is unfit for purpose

Pros

Kept my money refused to assist loess about why they can’t refund and they constantly hide behind this Not professional Not trustworthy A pitiful company Terrible software

Cons

I hate these people and the software is a joke

August 2022

The best

I have really enjoyed it. Their KPIs are great too--I am just getting started with that feature

Pros

Syncs with items seamlessly--no more fighting with Quickbooks and having to manually enter items or linking them

Cons

Paying for each historical sync--but it is well worth it in the end

Will

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

Pros

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Cons

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Reasons for switching to Synder

The shopify app was terrible and created a lot of issues in QBO. Synder doesn't have the same issues and the support team is great!

Robert

Great for reconciliation

While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Pros

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

Cons

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Reasons for choosing Synder

Seemed to directly advertise exactly what I was looking for and have a lot of high ratings

Caleb

Industry: Restaurants

Great Sync App and customer service

Pros

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Cons

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Reasons for switching to Synder

Incomplete syncs with no resolution made by company.

Wayne

Saved me hours !!

Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Pros

The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Cons

It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

Reasons for choosing Synder

I wanted to stay with the Quickbooks Desktop version.

Kara

March 2022

Synder is easy and critical to my business

It has been great. It's smooth, easy, and consistent. Customer support has been great when I've had a question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to chat with me and answer all questions I had.

Pros

Synder takes the work out of my accounting. All invoices paid are synched directly to my Quickbooks. It's smoother and I never have to worry. Before Synder, I was manually trying to keep track of everything. This makes it so easy.

Cons

I have no complaints. Synder has been great with all needs

Corey

February 2022

Set it and forget it

Pros

It's nice when you can have a software that runs in the background without having to manipulate and configure on a regular basis.

Cons

There isn't anything I would improve on this software, it runs as it needs to.

Industry: Import and Export

Worth every penny

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Pros

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues. At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Cons

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Reasons for switching to Synder

The amount of manual work to keep book keeper up to date was high and booker keeper didn't support integrations with all the platforms we integrate with.

Lori

Customer Service / Support

Overall I am happy with this service

Pros

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Cons

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Arryn

Helps me a ton

Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

Pros

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

Cons

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

Specific functionality.

Emma

Fantastic customer support

Pros

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Cons

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Kybra