Browse Synder Reviews

Sha Lynn from Cloud Bookkeeping

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

Pros

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Cons

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Saasant was too messy too many errors in imports

Scott from Kallen Consulting

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Pros

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Cons

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

For some reason, MyWorks charged extra for Quickbooks Desktop integration (which we were initially shooting for.) Originally, we were using quickbooks for inventory management along with transactional data. We shifted to separate our inventory management to other software an use QB for our ledger alone. At that point, Synder was the obvious choice.

Rodrigo from QRSKINUSA, INC

Amazing Support

Pros

Synder has a team that can speak to you instantly via the live chat or you can even request a call/Zoom meeting. Accounting can be very time-sensitive and it has been of crucial importance to have the Synder support team available for me when it is really necessary. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for his support and patience in helping me deal with a multi-channel issue regarding Amazon FBA, shopify, and many other platforms. We figured it out after several meetings and he was right there to help along the way.

Cons

I don't have a lot of cons to share other than the fact that it can be a bit tricky to set up everything perfectly if you have several sales channels. But, the point of this is to stick through it, to set it all up, and then you don't have to worry about accounting headaches down the line.

Michael from Qiological Podcast

Great product and fantastic support

Pros

This SaaS synchs my Stripe transactions and Quickbooks. It is fast, accurate. And the tech support is excellent. Worked today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was knowledge and patient. Really knew his stuff, did not waste anytime as his communications were very clear and actionable. Superb chat support.

Cons

none, I love Synder. This is fantastic software If you need your QBO to talk to Stripe, this is the stuff to use

jadon from better together ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

review

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pros

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Cons

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Deb from --None--

Useful product, great customer service

It's taking a little while to learn, but customer service has been excellent. They're available and helpful by chat, so I've received all the information I've asked about. I've chatted with several people who were helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and worked hard to answer all my questions.

Pros

It connects sales from multiple platforms to QBO and has the option to roll back the sync, which gives you the chance to fix errors and resync correctly.

Cons

It's somewhat complicated to set up. All products and services must be set up exactly as you want them in POS systems and QBO, so it takes a while to iron out the kinks. Run it in small batches to see how the sync sends information to your P&L.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

We wanted all transactions imported from multiple platforms through one app.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

We wanted all transactions imported from multiple platforms through one app.

Jamie from Iron Apple

Synder Invoicing

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Pros

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Cons

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Reasons for Choosing Synder

The integration with quickbooks and the easy to use interface

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Synder has features that we needed to give our customers a better experience to pay their invoices

Erika from Salmon Sims Thomas

Excellent software

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Pros

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Cons

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me.

Phillip from Layr Holdings, Inc.

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Pros

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Cons

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Much easier to setup. Took 2 minutes. Plus great customer support from Kirill.

Robert from Dallas Party Bike

Great for reconciliation

While the initial setup was difficult, Vita really took the time to help me figure out a clever ways to sync my refunds the way that I wanted to. Now I am expecting it to be a breeze!

Pros

Does what I need it to do with bank reconciliation and auto-categorization

Cons

I though it would be a little easier to set up. It took a long time to figure out how to put refunds in a different category than just the same product sales category as the revenue goes into. This is due to our refunds category being set up as an income rather than expense category with a negative balance

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Seemed to directly advertise exactly what I was looking for and have a lot of high ratings

Caleb from Pizzicletta LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great Sync App and customer service

Pros

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Cons

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Incomplete syncs with no resolution made by company.

Wayne from Comseva Technologies

Saved me hours !!

Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Pros

The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Cons

It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I wanted to stay with the Quickbooks Desktop version.

Michael from Poultry Cartons LLC

Industry: Import and Export

Worth every penny

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Pros

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues. At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Cons

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Reasons for Switching to Synder

The amount of manual work to keep book keeper up to date was high and booker keeper didn't support integrations with all the platforms we integrate with.

Michael from 12 Angels Inc

Industry: Writing and Editing

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

I am happy with the service and the application

Pros

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

Cons

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

I switched from using another 3rd app that offered to same service. This app was available to me for my Quickbooks Online accounting. I decided to go back to Quickbooks Desktop. I felt like the online was a bit costly.

Will from High Tide Accounting

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

Pros

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Cons

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

The shopify app was terrible and created a lot of issues in QBO. Synder doesn't have the same issues and the support team is great!

Hafsah from Trellis Organisation

Excellent Customer Support!!

Pros

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with. Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Cons

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed. Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

Michael from Aurora Bookkeeping & Consulting

Simple Time Saver

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Pros

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Cons

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Import past transactions

Paul from ThinkGard

Synder rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Pros

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Cons

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Phone support and ease of use

Arryn from Lift with Holly and Arryn

Helps me a ton

Really good customer support (recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a big help) and very happy with the software. My only gripe is the price. I don't use nearly the amount of syncs I pay for, so I wish there was a lesser-tier option.

Pros

It's generally easy to use and works just like it's supposed to.

Cons

None that I can think of. Fits my needs exactly.

Specific functionality.

Jennifer from Balanced Solutions, LLC

Great Customer Support!

Pros

I'm probably not using this software to the fullest of it's potential, but I find it super valuable for importing Square / Stripe transactions into QBO for three clients. It took a bit to get the set up sorted out, and there have been a few tweaks in the software interface lately that I had to get used to, but overall it's a great product. And, when I do need support, they are a click away! And if they can't get to you right then, someone will call you back. I've had great experience with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they always work to resolve my issues.

Cons

A little bit clunky to set up. Not sure intuitive, but we got it sorted out. Also, new pricing structure might not work for my very small clients.

Catherine from CMC Bookkeeping Svces

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Pros

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Cons

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

the ease of sync and roll back feature

Bill from VOICE

New user here

Pros

New user here. Can't comment on anything yet except implementation assistance, which was outstanding. Anna asked all the right questions to find out what we needed, then walked me through every step of the process to configure Synder AND configure QBO (!!!) to integrate the two products in exactly the way I hoped things would work. I think this is so important to a successful implementation and, honestly, not something many companies get right. Synder did.

Cons

New user - don't have enough experience to comment.

Alan from The Imp Club

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Pros

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Cons

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

R from In-House Patterns

Time saver

Saves time by importing transactions into Quickbooks automatically.

Pros

Imports sales receipts, fees and payouts from Stripe into Quickbooks online so I don't have to manually enter them.

Cons

Doesn't get the customer address correct but most of that info is not correct in Stripe, so not the fault of this program

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Pros

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Cons

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Business Payments Review

Well, I believe that the main tip is to try to sync just 1 txn, for a vivid picture. After that, I can turn it into the autosync mode and gets my transactions into the QBO company.

Pros

That application is a great automatic tool for my current money flow. It's simple to use because of an intuitive interface.

Cons

Despite the fairly large number of settings, the automatic default settings on initial setup are working correctly, after the sync my accounts stay balanced.

Rhonda from White Oak Communications, LLC

Industry: Publishing

Stripe Transactions to QBO Automatically

am trying to reduce data entry time

Pros

I like that it runs automatically and that it has an unsync feature in case I made a mistake.

Cons

It was a little confusing at first to set up with my QBO account.

Candice from Monday & Co

Easy To Set Up & Track Payments

So far so good.

Pros

I'm using this with my Quickbook account. It makes tracking all the expenses and payments that I get easy. I got setup with one click and now tax time is going to be a breeze. It also makes compliling PIL statements much easier.

Cons

So far I haven't run into any. I would say that it was a little clunky to figure out how to add all my accounts.

Alexander from WiFi Tribe Co

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Seamless integration with Stripe and Quickbooks

really good customer service

Pros

I like the control I have over what I synch, when, and on what basis. Stripe's automatic intergration just doesn't give me the same amount of control over what payments should be accounted for.

Cons

pretty good overall.. I guess i don't like how the paypal transactions synch automatically but that's down to me to do in the settings

WOW

I just found this and started to use, but so far it is excellent!!!

Pros

Easy set ups. Even multi currency and Language, Fast, Clear!!

Cons

I haven't found the negative side yet...

john from johnkart usa llc

great

Pros

User friendly effective must use by all i am happy to use same .its smooth UI and U

Cons

MORE FEATURES AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT CAN IMRPOVE

Dilon from Felegie Enterprises

Industry: Graphic Design

Impressive

great

Pros

simplifies the confusion for entry level users

Cons

it costs money if you wish to continue long term ease of use with this app

Jason from West 88 Creations

Sooo much easier than typing everything in.

Pros

Easy to install. Easy to use. This hits exactly where it needs to.

Cons

Limited sparkle and a bit simple...is that bad?

Jonathan from Hancock Gallery

Pros

Ease of use. Very easy to download transactions.

Cons

Cant seem to sync the tax code when downloading transactions.

ace from Embroid This Inc

Super easy

bo for we had to download export then import then try and reconcile everything, it was a real hassle. Now we click and forget.

Pros

We struggled to get our online e-commerce site to work with our QuickBooks, This is the answer we had been searching for.

Cons

flawless, we haven't found one yet. Seriously we haven't found a glitch.

Very Happy

Just fine. Very happy so far.

Pros

The ability to hook into other platforms to be able to streamline the data input. The ease of doing that without aligning data fields has been a huge benefit. Everything goes where it is supposed to go and that helps!

Cons

Nothing that I have found at this time.

Jamie from Contractors License Experts LLC

Business Payments review

Pros

It's really easy and intuitive to set up. Upon starting, the guide gives you a lot of information and preselects some options so you're ready to go. When syncing, all the information is ready. I was able to locate all the old transactions from almost a year ago and sync them all into Quickbooks.

Cons

They don't give you an option for buying syncs less than 1,000 transactions and the unused syncs don't transfer to the next month.

Greg from Tonal Music Inc.

Industry: Music

Customer Service

Pros

I love the accessibility of the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me fix an issue today, and was incredibly thorough and quick in getting the issue resolved.

Cons

I have no cons, I have been very pleased thus far.

Grant from Oso Innovative LLC

Quick Support

Every time I message support, I get a quick response via chat, or it's after hours I usually have an email response by morning. Today I had a quick response from Vita who helped me work through an issue with pending transactions quickly and was super friendly.

Pros

Synder saves a lot of time with syncing transactions and all the itemized data from each transaction from Square over to Xero

Cons

We use a lot of Square locations, so we're always connecting or disconnecting locations. While this process is usually smooth, sometimes we have tried multiple times to get a new location connected correctly to get it to work.

Gary from CenterMarq, LLC

Game changer for us!

Pros

The best part of this is the ease of use. The interface is nice and easy to follow.

Cons

Nothing, so far. If anything, they could make it easier to find out how to purchase more syncs if you are using the free version.

Liz from Mineral Point Opera House

Industry: Performing Arts

Fantastic support!

Pros

Once things are set up, bringing our payment platform transactions into QBO is automatic and painless. I love their support. I have contacted support via chat three times for help with setting up rules etc. and everyone has been very knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Kiryl was my helper today and he did a great job leading me through the process of setting up two rules which I had previously done incorrectly.

Cons

As a new user I find the process of creating rules somewhat difficult to understand but I am learning.

Jamie from Neat Bins

Great Product and Great Service!

Very prompt service. Love the chat assist feature. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me within minutes. Keep up the great work!

Pros

Easy to configure and works well syncing stripe payments into Quickbooks.

Cons

The software has been great. I haven't experienced any issues.

Jeremy from QwikFix

Stripe to QBO

Pros

The solution is easy to setup and relatively intuitive once you are on onboard

Cons

Had to find a work around for syncing historical data but was not that difficult.

Best overall fit.

Liz from Vue Columbus

Industry: Facilities Services

Easy Sync

Great customer service!

Pros

How easy it is to set up and process. I now have 2 companies I use this for and they are great!

Cons

It is difficult as it created duplications in my quickbooks.

Leah from Supper Studio

AMAZING app

Time-saving. User-friendly.

Pros

This is saving me the time of entering each transaction manually! Honestly, I am so excited about this!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't love yet.

Sean from Raeford Flowers & Gifts, LLC

Awesome

Pros

Does all of the guess work for me! Less time doing the books and more time running my business!

Cons

There are no cons! This software is awesome and works like a champ!

Muhammad from Contractorplus App

Synder Review

It was good

Pros

the payouts to revenue conversion is what we were looking for and what we got.

Cons

the inability to record deferred revenue.

Kate from Inhouse Bathrooms

Very easy app to use to sync PayPal with Quickbooks Online

Pros

Easy to set up. Cost is competitive and reasonably.

Cons

Nothing. It was easy to set up. We even got a follow up call the next day to confirm all was working ok.

Virginia from Grape Street Bookkeeping

This review form is too long

Ok, some issues but the contact people are very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very Helpful today

Pros

it integrates Stripe Payments ok. Stripe makes it difficult with Quickbooks online and Synder solves this issue.

Cons

It's expensive. Stop asking me for me info to review this product if you want people to actually review it, make it simple and easy.

lisa from By The Books Financial Services

Great Product for e-Commerce

It takes some patience and testing to get all of your rules set up (assume you're using different revenue categories, classes, and locations), but once you get the rules set its awesome.

Pros

I really like that it captures the details of every transaction, integrates with QBO, and ensures accruacy of transaction level reporting. Love that it also supports multi-currency

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to do a one-time purchase of additional credits when importing multiple months' data when just starting.