Wrike Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Honestly, I love the color schemes. It makes it very easy to use because of bold colors."
  • icon"It has a lot of integration options (e.g., create tasks from Outlook email -- which is quite nice)."
  • icon"It's by far the best platform on the market- we looked at over ten. Great for creatives; love the Adobe Creative Cloud integration."
  • icon"What I really hated about Wrike is how user unfriendly it is."
  • icon"The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal."
  • icon"The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous."

Have you used Wrike and would like to share your experience with others?

All Wrike Reviews

1-25 of 1,523 Reviews

Joe

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Dennis

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

November 2022

A noble application in delivering marketing campaigns with effortless collaboration.

We can effectively connect the entire campaign process from p roject planning to execution.We can seamlessly adjust quickly and optimize every aspect of touchpoint with realtime integration and reports.We can cross tag teams to ensure project visibility and realtime collaboration.

Pros

The tool offer a central place for campaign management, perfomance insight and assets production.I love how wrike unites marketing and creative teams to enhance productivity and deliver results.You can rely on prebuilt templates to save time.

Cons

No yikes.You can effortlessly plan for events..The tool provides an all in one campaign management platform. The application has powerful marketing features that boosts ROI and productivity.

Şahanur

Industry: Medical Devices

October 2022

Overall experience

Pros

I have been using Wrike for over a year now.Its features are fantastic and it is a very user friendly platform. One of my favorite features is the task management. With Wrike, I can create a task, assign it to one of my team members, and set up the time, date, and duration. Then, when I need to go back and check on the task, I can do that too.

Cons

I was wondering if there was a way to get a task management system for my business. I try to manage my time and projects outside of work as much as possible. I have been using Wrike for a while now and it's been working great. I have not had any complaints. I love the ability to organize my tasks, manage my projects, and share ideas, all with Wrike.My overall experience was positive and I had no issues.

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for: 1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%) 2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved) 3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

Pros

Detailed task management Workload managment

Cons

See below including very poor customer service

Reasons for choosing Wrike

There were onboarding specialists vs Clickup.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I thought I was getting a more comprehensive product little did I know I was making a very bad decision

Response from Wrike

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at customerrelations@team.wrike.com. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Replied April 2021

Roldan

September 2022

We used Wrike, but we strike it out later on

Fair enough. I mean, I can recommend it. But not as confident as the one we are using now. But if the using thinks Wrike has what it takes, then they can go with it. Overall, I can use it for sure. But I recommend it cautiously.

Pros

Typically wrike provides you with all the basics of a PMS - gantt, table, kanban, calendar, listing etc. Great for simplier task management and even to those elaborate ones. Nice task organizations, searchability etc...

Cons

Customer support. CS is a bit resistive when it comes to suggestions. User interface is not that comely as compared to say, Monday.com. Knowledge Base. Need those stuff a little accessible. You still need to go deep dive to get the exact troubleshooting guide. User Interface. PMS is notoriously known to have messy interface, but Wrike just made it to the next level. You need a little bit of a learning curve to master their interface.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

No, we did choose Wrike to test it out. Not really to use it for good. We did left wrike after a year of using it.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Obviously, the one we choose is better - Monday.com. Needless to say.

November 2022

The best project management software

Whether it is the interface or its ease of use, I recommend you to test it. it is a complete software.

Pros

Wrike offre une grande souplesse dans la gestion des ressources en temps réel. il permet de travailler en équipe fournie des détails sur l'avancement des taches grâce au diagrammes et à la planification.

Cons

I like this software which offers a competitive advantage over other software

Arturo

November 2022

Innovative tool for our company

This is a great tool that has been very good for us because I like that it has a browser version, an app version, and a mobile app. Plus the platform is convenient to use and has few to no glitches.

Pros

What I like most about this tool is that it helps the team stay organized and focused. I also like that you can update the status of a project to let the rest of the team know how far along the process is. In addition to that wrike stores a large amount of data in an easily accessible way.

Cons

In my personal opinion, we can say that we have not found any fault with this product since it is a very good tool to monitor workloads and all the activities to be carried out.

Peter

The Most Versatile Work/Project Management Platform

astonishingly beautiful platform and the best project management solution.

Pros

Project management feature, task/scheduling feature and Automation feature

Cons

Simplify the the workflow setup and create more forms template to be used

Best project management feature

GeraIdo

Industry: Investment Management

Logiciel remarquable

Logiciel très efficace que je recommande au entreprise

Pros

Avec un interface facile d'utilisation et très pratique. J'aime beaucoup ce logiciel surtout lors de la planification de mes projets

Cons

Pour l'instant je n'ai pas encore remarquer de point négatif

Viridiana

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

November 2022

Gestion de actividades en tiempo real

Pros

Me gusta mucho la visualizacion de tareas y conexiones que se pueden hacer, de manera visual ayuda mucho verlo en calendario

Cons

Todo me gusta, sin embargo, me gustaria poder agregar mas iconos visuales

November 2022

Wrike create a great space for collaboration between teams!

Good! Highly recommend for start-up companies and agencies

Pros

My team really loves the features of Wrike! We can easily track who manage the job and the progress. Moreover, you can together follow the collaboration from different teams.

Cons

I hope Wrike can improve the customer experience, especially if Wrike can give the company the features of customisation to make Wrike have the colors of our company.

June 2022

Exceptional project management

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pros

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Cons

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

Laetitia

Wrike for small businesses

Pros

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently. The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team. The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required. Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc. Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone. New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Cons

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble. The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Looks amazing, hard to use in practice, with unresponsive community support

We tried to solve the problem of a shared project and task management platform, but Wrike was too complicated, clunky.

Pros

Wrike provides a web-based platform that lets the whole team see the projects and tasks we have before us.

Cons

The interface is clunky. Multiple clicks are required for almost anything, and the views are not intuitive. Very difficult to get team adoption because ordinary users find it too complex. We have also found the customer service lacking. We tried to solve a billing problem and it has taken five months. I have also seen community requests for features totally ignored, including the most obvious feature: being able to convert a task to a project. People write in about this every day but the developer team does not even reply in the community. Finally, the ios application, while improving, is still subpar.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

We chose Wrike because of the strong integrations with Zapier and other platforms and versatility to have hierarchically arranged projects and tasks.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

We thought we needed more power, as well as better integration with other tools.

Aminuddin

Great tool to managing task

We had a great workflow in working a collaboration project with Wrike, all communication is happen in the software and we can ditch the old way of email and other messaging apps. I will recommend small and medium enterprise to jump to this software.

Pros

Creating a task and sub-task, assigning task owner and tracking task progress and completion percent of the task. Adding a new user and giving them a ownership and privileges over certain feature is easy. Sharing a resource and document also is an option with this software. Editing the configuration and dashboard layout help me to working with this software faster as i know all the location of my tools.

Cons

There are new feature introduced to the software, but there are no video tutorial attach with it. I need to study the feature my self and try it for my self. Integration to other service or software is possible, but it comes with additional fee to do it. Other than those two problem, i really like all other feature in this software.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Confluence is too expensive to maintain its yearly subscription.

Tony

Great system, but tread carefully

Overall good, but some frustrations with the structure of the training. Firstly the training provided is good. Some basic guidance is free. Be careful which training you purchase. You cannot ask about some features during the basic training course, they want you to buy additional more advanced training just to cover those questions you might have.

Pros

It's packed with functionality, good collab tool with our internal teams. Task management is excellent. Time management is easy and is exactly in the right place - at the task level. Too many great features to list here.

Cons

The fact that it's packed with features does make it challenging to deploy. The Wrike are helpful and very friendly but I think the culture within the company is to sales focused. It feels like the Wrike teams are under pressure to sell. This is not an issue with the people you deal with but a top-down approach that feels flawed. You will have to pay if you want training!

Reasons for choosing Wrike

Wrike ticked all of our boxes. Time recording, project and task management. Resource management was a big must for us too.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

A greater level of functionality around task/project management.