All RSVPify Reviews

Elizabeth

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

RSVPify Review: Would definitely use in the future!

Alejandra

Computer Hardware, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Great way to manage a celebration!

Fabulous! I love the invites, the customer service was outstanding and I hope I’ll be able to keep using it in the future!

PROS

I absolutely love the easy of use and facility to make everything look stunning. My invitations are gorgeous and I can keep track of everyone’s menu choices!

CONS

I was a bit surprised of the final pricing, but I had already spent a lot of time in personalizing everything so didn’t feel I had a choice. I wish it had been a bit clearer while using it - like adding a second menu option could have said “pro only” as I was dragging the menu

Dana

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service

Great, would use again and our clients were happy with the overall experience.

PROS

Very user friendly, lots of tutorials to help with setup. Extremely responsive customer service team. Depending on membership level, there are lots of customization options and the webpage is very easy to navigate (as a user)

CONS

The reports were a bit hard to navigate, but that could be due to inexperience.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

Recommendations from other users in the industry. It was also important to us that we had the ability to add secondary events with ease.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

More features, sleeker looking webpage, customizable

Reviewed January 2022

Not worth the extra price for the upgrades

I don't think we will continue to use this product.

PROS

We really liked that this product felt like an invitation instead of an event sign-up form. The event information was on a separate page from the RSVP and allowed for integration with photos, maps etc.

CONS

The software is limited in its overall capabilities. For example, there is only one email template so you can't send different emails to different types of RSVPs. You are also limited in the number of events in the system period. You have to delete past events before logging an additional event over the number of events your subscription allows.

Cristy

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

A must-have sofware for Event Registration, Check-In and Management

I loved planning events with RSPVify! It worked seamlessly as I registered thousands of people and had my team check them in/out in groups or individually by simply scanning their QR codes. If you plan large events, you need this!

PROS

I love that I was able to check-in people who registered in groups by just scanning their QR code.

CONS

There wasn't anything I disliked. I loved everything about it.

Nick

Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Best RSVP Software

RSVPify was user-friendly to create, had many more options for the look and feel than competitors, had all the features I was looking for, and created a good experience for my event attendees to sign up for our events.

PROS

RSVPify is the perfect application for us in terms of the right features and the right price. The interface to create an event with the features we need for each event is super easy, and creates a great experience for our event attendees to RSVP to our events.

CONS

There are a lot of features to choose from which can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate. Some of the details I wanted to be able to control, I wasn't always able to figure out.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

The price was right and had all the features I needed.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

Splash was way more expensive for the volume I needed, and the interface was awful in comparison to RSVPify.

Steffanie

Motion Pictures and Film, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

I had a great experience with RSVPify and would definitely use this site for future events. The price is good, and the option to cancel while not using the software helps us cut down costs at our non-profit.

PROS

The set up was simple, and importing and exporting guest lists was easy. There was always someone available to help walk me through an issue.

CONS

Sometimes the guest lists, when exported, did not export correctly and names were left out. Also when I selected only people who had accepted the invite, still there were several who declined that needed to be removed form the list.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

When I had questions prior to signing up, they were answered immediately. I felt safe with the site and felt this was a company I could trust after reading many reviews and comparing products/pricing.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

RSVPify was much simpler to use and the cost worked within my budget.

Frank

Utilities, 10,000+ employees

Excellent Software

RSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.

PROS

It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.

CONS

The limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

Eventbrite was intrusive, my guests had to create an account and it sent follow-up emails on it's own accord. With RSVPify I own the whole process.

Jaime

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Customer Support makes RSVPify Stand Our

Very positive experience and will continue to use this service once large groups events are a thing again.

PROS

The helpfulness and promptness of the customer service at RSVPify is impressive. The service does everything you need it to do if you're planning an event.

CONS

In order to turn off or modify some of the default event settings, you have to search for the feature. Some of the features are not located in intuitive places, so I spent a little time navigating the dashboard trying to figure it all out.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

Customer Service was excellent and I liked the way you could customize your event page.

bunny

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Perfect for my needs!

I am a retail shop owner who plans events as part of the services offered by my store. In order to manage a large event I recently planned, I chose RSVPify, and I am so glad I did. Not only were we able to send out RSVP invitations easily by email, we were also able to create a QR code for our printed invitations, manage tables, send out reminders to encourage response, download guest lists and more. The software is easy to use and customize. RSVPify will be at the top of my list for future events!

PROS

I loved the customizable emails and the ability to remind guests. I liked the guest interface. I am also interested to try some of the more advanced features, when I have a client who needs them.

CONS

I wish I could have sent my client a link for them to review the RSVPs without me having to download and send them each time they wanted to see them. I also would like it to be easier and less confusing to alter a guest's RSVP and to add guests manually.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

Ease of use, visual structure of the software, ability to send email reminders, ability to manage seating, low price for the amount of features.

Zula

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2023

Ease of Use!

PROS

Very user friendly and easy to navigate and set up events.

CONS

It does become costly for wanting to do multiple events and not a fan of how you only get 1 free event in the basic package.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

wanted to trial it out and was user friendly and eventbrite also started charging for events.

Stephanie

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed December 2020

Very user-friendly response-collection platform!

While our need for this product was temporary, I'm super pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Affordable price, great user interface, easy set up on the back end.

PROS

I really loved how easy it was to set up our Sunday services and have people reserve their seats for Sunday mornings. The interface is very simple and clear and easy for our users to understand and navigate. I love the simplicity and clarity of the product.

CONS

(On the silver subscription) The silver level of subscription only allows 2 events at any given time, and I only needed 2 events LIVE at a time, but I wish I could've simultaneously prepped FUTURE events even with only two allowed to be LIVE.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

Easy functionality and simple user interface.

Mikala

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2019

RSVPify is the Perfect Solution!

PROS

We used RSVPify to collect and manage RSVPs for a multiple-day event. We needed something simple for guests to use and easy for us to manage and share updates with others leading up to the events. RSPVify surpassed our expectations in all of the areas. Additionally, their customer service was EXCELLENT. Their staff quickly responded to any questions I had throughout the setup process.

CONS

The only thing I would have liked was another package to choose from in between the top two. We ended up purchasing the top package, but since we can cancel at any time we think it was worth the investment.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

It was easy and a better alternative for this particular event.

Cole

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2020

A Stellar Software Service!

RSVPify helped us have our greatest company Holiday celebration yet! Now that all communication and event invites are digital, RSVPify integrated so nicely into that which helped make our event successful. We were able to include a link to our RSVPify in our email invites to guests that allowed them to smoothly follow the link and let us know if they were joining us. After receiving guest responses, I was even more impressed with how RSVPify tracks all responses and the event guest list. This allowed us to easily print it off on the day of the event and use for check in.

PROS

My most favorite aspect of RSVPify was how incredibly simple it integrated into our existing email invitations and how user friendly the online interface is. Yes, there were some points here or there that I thought "Maybe this could be moved" or "This could come first before that," but overall those items were so insignificant.

CONS

The largest con I experienced in the software, was the limitations of each plan. Each RSVPify membership allows for a particular allotment of responses per event that can be tracked. We used the Silver membership and we had a guest list of 200 which was the maximum tracking you could have for Silver which seems a little low. That was basically the largest con in our experience.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

From my research before committing, RSVPify showed to have greater abilities to track and maintain invitees, rsvp's, our guest list.

Elias

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Amazing Customer Service

RSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!

PROS

The software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!

CONS

I wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.

Better customer service

Gina

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Great software for capturing RSVPs and more...

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with RSVPify - it's been so easy to get a registration page up and running (especially now that I've done it a few times :-))

PROS

The branding tools - to allow you to customise your RSVPify site to your event branding. Also, the ability to upgrade membership levels and then to reduce back to free level as and when is required (it makes it easy to on-charge clients for cost and means that we're not paying for an annual membership that we only use for a few months here and there).

CONS

There are a couple of things that would be great to be able to do for corporate events (I think the functions were intially set-up for weddings?) I.e. * Add company name on first page with guest name * Add subsequent questions in Custom Questions tool e.g. questions that only appear if first question is answered 'yes' * Clearer guidelines for design tools i.e. to brief our designer on correct file sizes and formats for upload

Rozanne

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Successful event thanks to RSVPify

Happy. Support team very responsive and helpful.

PROS

Easily email attendees and invites. Easily see the number of tickets sold.

CONS

The need to input email address first before buying the ticket or even looking at the choices.

Ease of use.

Casey

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

RSVPify for a professional conference

It was super helpful for coordinating my event and the check-in feature helped us collect data about what to expect with the turnout for future events.

PROS

It was great that you could create a custom landing page for your event. We needed something unattached to our main website so that we could curate the people that saw it. The custom questions and secondary events were very helpful. The customer service team was very responsive and helpful in determining whether or not the software would fit my needs before I purchased it.

CONS

I wanted it to be more like excel or google sheets while viewing my guest list data, with similar filtering capabilities. Same with the email tool - I had a couple of groups of people that needed special emails. Even if they were part of a secondary event, that would not exclude them from the general guest list, so I had to send emails from my own account via MailMerge so that my guests wouldn't get confused. Our RSVP situation was that the first 100 guests to RSVP would be allowed to attend and then everyone after that was on a waitlist. When I closed the RSVP, then people couldn't edit their responses if they could no longer attend.

Reason for choosing RSVPify

More capabilities/flexibility, easily customizable, user-friendly on the admin side, the privacy of the event page

Raewyn