• Pros

• "Software is very easy to use in comparison to competition such as Townscript and Events High. Loved the functionality as well. May be you can add reviews from past attendees as,a feature."

• "The ease of creating an event and keeping a check on ticket sales and the best part is that the event can be edited at any point. "

• "Very user friendly and easy to use this software."

• Cons

• "There's always an option to make it better. No Cons so far. "

• "Nothing specific as cons but can work on event promotions which can target specific audience."

• "There should be multiple field filling option. Right now user has to fill all the details for multiple tickets."

Browse AllEvents.in Reviews

Shailesh from The Monologue

Allevents has been so helpful for event organizers. My experience has been great so far

Pros

It has all in one feature for Organiser like Event Marketing, Ticketing, Sending updates to your attendees and a lot more. Allevents executives are so helpful to organiser and very kind throughout the process. You can publish your event easily without getting into to much of documentation and screening process and enable paid ticketing in minutes. You can also add custom Fields in ticket gateway easily. Most valuable thing about Allevents is that it's used globally and it has very good number of users, we have got so much organic traction from allevents Easy to use Mobile app for Organiser and Attendees is also adds value to this product

Cons

UI can be improved but that doesn't mean that I don't like it, everything else seems good to me

Cdr CV from Aggragannya Skills P Limited

All Events Software

Overall Happy with the experience.

Pros

Easy and friendly to use even for a novice.

Cons

Nothing negative i can think of. If All events can get me more reach to potential customers. esp region specific targeting it would help.

Reasons for Choosing AllEvents.in

Because it is an ideal option and uder friendly

Afeez Tope from Raftmedia Outreach

IT WORKS

It enhances productivities and provides a guide for easy navigation of events.

Pros

The software is simply self-acclaimed. It is highly all-encompassing in terms of its grasp in demographic terms.

Cons

Some demographies are not sufficiently covered and as such needed to be worked upon, be it through adverts or others.

Personally I learnt a lesson dealing with this company, how can the employees damage the orgn reputation and credibility. An eye opener with such arrogancy customer service wherein they will disconnect the calls and only do chats on whatsapp . How long can one keep on typing and typing. Its better to pick up call , discuss , understand and then come up with solution win back customer's confidence and trust in your orgn service.

Pros

Nothing much as without customerservice hardly one can do great learning.

Cons

Customer Support and Service indeed is pathetic , highly arrogancy and egoist in nature. Our representative of allevent has no time at all to pick up call and talk but will keep on chatting on whatsapp . This is just not one time experience , this is an experience over repeatative approach . Official correspondence or communication can't be so lenghty and time consuming to discuss on whatsapp chat . There's another person and the same story is with her too . Either they dont understand the terminology of customer centric or they dont value customer's reaching them out for a simple reason they need help , support . We wonder does the orgn fails to support them with telephone calling system support or allevent has the culture to operate on whatsapp. They must be having that leisure time ,we regret to express , we dont have that leisure time to do whatsapp chat which does not serves the purpose. An organisation earns respect and builds up reputation bcoz of its employees service contribution towards its customer and the same gets damaged bcoz of the bad process and bad customer service . For us it is easy to move out of ALLEVENTS but its important to give meaningful and constructive feedback for such arrogant team. Please understand and respect your customers , one who has failed time has never forgiven them. There are leaders like Townscript and IndiaRunning who have great sense of customer centric support and that is why they are leaders .

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Helpful Event Search

Overall, this site has so many events that could help someone who is looking for something to do. I love to find new places to go or even view. I like to try new places and this site helped me look around in my area for something new to do. I like how the calendar and day option is at the top. This is easy for me and I can just click on the particular day I want to do something. This helps me see all of the events in my area and I get to choose which one I would like to know more about. Very nice and great thinking!

Pros

I like to look for different types of events. This event search website is good and it has a unique variety of events listed. I like how at the top of the screen there are areas to look for the types of events you could be looking for. I like how this is easily seen and I don’t have to look for it. I also love how I can add an event and set that up without a problem. The get my ticket option is great and it lists everything you need right up front. I also like how they have loads of conferences and activities. Another thing I love about this site is that they have calendar dates at the top of the screen. You can just quickly and easily click the day you would like to do something. The events are listed and you can click the date to see more information about the events that are listed on that particular day. Now that’s unique. It’s making it easier for the person who is coming to this site.

Cons

I dislike how the social media login is at the top. Maybe it should be on another part of the page or not at all. Some people don’t really share events as much as they used to on social media. For some people this might be a good idea, but I wish it wasn’t on the site. I think it’s easier maybe to have just one link to share it to whatever site you want.

Anish from Train My Brain

Awesome

Reaching to my audience.

Pros

Cons

Adding coupon codes to share it with potential customers is still not available, I guess for some technical reasons.

Kaushal from SKG Media & Entertainment

All Functions & Facilities under one roof

Superb, Jabardast, Jordar

Pros

Each & every thing is covered in AllEvents. Easy to use, high productivity, good reach, result oriented, helpful, all things can be done under one roof - right from listing to spreading the word to selling tickets to generating pass / tickets to communication to the ticket purchaser, all these & what not - all included in allevents

Cons

All tickets sold under various different events, must be seen in one matrix or one scroll down menu. At this moment, we need to go to each event & then find how many tickets are sold in that particular event

Response from Allevents Informations

Replied June 2019

Hi Kaushal, thanks for your feedback. Loved your comments! #StayHappening

Keamogetse Kenneth from Tswellopele Branding Enterprise

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

User friendly, Efficient and Tech savvy

Tech savvy, paperless administration and improved project management have become my middle name with this app

Pros

The fact that people from other provinces can reserve their spot for my events without being here physically , I also began to explore issue ticket feature where I can issue someone a ticket without them being online , so this literally saved me ticket printing ,It aligns my client to 4IR and enable me to keep track of my project on a daily basis , at the door I simply an the code then give the patrons their wristband without any risk of fraud

Cons

Some clients for the first time stated they had issues with the link ,It was apparently loading for sometime and it might affect my revenue because I want to charge more at the gate which is not justified if people had technical challenges to reserve the spot in the first place

Lois from Luray Productions/The Rock & Roll Legends Show

The best company I have ever dealt with.

Pros

Everything, They are polite, considerate and go way out of their way to make sure you are happy. When you contact them they are either right there or get right back to you.

Cons

nothing, they are excellent and everything is good with them. Their site is very easy to get around on and especially for someone like me that is not very good on computers.

Kavita from Kaffeinated Konversations

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great serviceability and ease of use

It is a perfect solution for my business of organizing workshops and meetings

Pros

- Ease of Use - Great services - Connectivity to team is easy - Understand the Indian contexts

Cons

I am very satisfied by this software. I propose that we have more such software which does total event management and even recommends us to get maximum impact from events.

Rishi from Decathlon

Best solutions for payment gateway and easy to use.

Pros

The organiser application, such gives real time status of the event. By this I can easily plan for the things of my event.

Cons

Nothing in particular but app could be optimised more with more functions like downloading the excel data, giving refunds etc.

Response from Allevents Informations

Replied June 2018

Hi Rishi, We have noted your request for additional features, and you will have that in the app soon :) Feel free to send your special requirements to your Account Manager and we will get that done. Regards, Team AllEvents.in

Neetu from Fursat

Feedback

I have find it very easy to use, customer service is very good and quick response from the assistant. Payments are on time :)

Pros

Easy payments. Easy interface and good support from allevents.

Cons

Should have online promotions included. You can charge it from the sales we do.

Rudy from Schiavetti Records

Industry: Music

Events for All...but, first of all, entertainment!

It's been a while that I organize events and I always load my events in AllEvent.in

Pros

There are many integrations with social networks, and it works sometimes as a social network!

Cons

Sometimes there are bugs that doesn't let me use the app in my iPhone.

Susie from Exit Left

Industry: Music

Allevents Rocks!

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use this software.

Cons

No cons. This software is incredibly easy to use.

Laksh from Youcomedy Club

Glad that we’re using allevents.

Easy and user friendly

Virajgiri from Phoenix The Group Of Theater

Cost effective

It helps us to sell tickets online without paying any fix amount and that is very good for any event organizer at the early stages. The one and only problem users are facing is that they have to fill multiple fields for multiple tickets.

Pros

No fix amount per event. Only percentage based charges after completion of event.

Ajay from The Physics Chamber

Very Good Platform for Events

Good Support from the Team.

Pros

Easy to use Good Reach Looks Classy Payment Gateway is integrated Payment Settlements are very proper

Cons

Would like if the Platform itself is better known to the booking population

Reasons for Choosing AllEvents.in

I did not choose All Events over any else. I still list my events in other platforms. Response from All Events is defenitely Better.

Rushi from Phoenix the group of theater

Support is like morethan money

It is a marvelous experience. team /staff is too much supportive. By doing one cal you can promote your event/Program and your event is on the wall of the all event within half an hour so this is the most loveable thing of all events.

Pros

This is wonderful software. When you are an organizer of the event then it will help you to reach more people and in a positive way. Easily scan the tickets, Name of the tickets holder and the mainly you have a list of the people who purchase the tickets so you can make arrangements for the same accordingly.

Cons

Unnecessary mail id of every person and Name of every person have to add in the booking details so its little bit boring stuff from my side.

One of best event management company. All Feature was too good.

Pros

Event Visibility Registrations Easy to access all features of this platform Event Manager app was too good.

Cons

Nothing least about this software or platform. everything will b so easy to use and access rather than other event management companies.

KAMLESH from Information Technology and Services

ALL EVENTS IS THE BEST

EASY to start the event, easy to manage, easy to share, apart from ALLEVENTs itself spread words about our event.

Pros

Easy to manage from Mobile - Event Maanger

Cons

Difficult to find the error in short time

Andre from Web Summit

Very good app to check all the events in your city

Very good! Easy to use and always updated. Recommend! 100%!

Pros

Amazing app! I use it on a weekly basis to check all the events that are happening in my city! Always updated and it covers different types of os events, what is very cool from a user point of view!

Cons

The personalization could be better, it is not easy to do but I believe that the bigger improvement opportunity is here.

Aziz from E-Fast Solutions

My first time organizing an event

I got reach to more audience and by sharing the link I could follow updates on the visits and the interaction with my event. Still not sure about payment methods and variety of them, next time will be better I guess

Pros

Easy and simple App to create and manage your event with support and charts to be updated.

Cons

The payment methods are limited and not that clear

Krishna from Paradox Gamers

Allevents.in - One stop solution for event ticketing.

Pros

- Customer support - Easy process to setup events - Timely payments

Cons

- UI. But that has been improving over time.

Sudhanshu from Startedindia

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great features available

Pros

The website offers Affiliate Links option

Cons

There's always an option to make it better. No Cons so far.

Deep from TEDxGujaratUniversity

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

The portal is user-friendly and the support form the All Events team is fast and satisfactory

Good deal in opening a ticket counter online.

Pros

User Experience was satisfactory, Cross platform functionality is bliss. The support from the team is also good.

Cons

UI can be simplified, more customisation should be there for the user and the event page layout can also improved.

HARIPRASAD from First Step Sportz Akademy

Very easy to use app for organizing event

Pros

Team has worked thoroughly on User Interface and it was amazing user friendly. Any non tech guy can publish event easily without getting into too much of documentation and screening process and enable paid ticketing in minutes. Support is amazing from the team

Cons

Great if they expand to sports facilities/Infra usage domain for daily bookings instead of customized settings.

Diva from Larix International Pte Ltd

Good Mediapartnership

It was a good experience working with allevents site because they were swift in their responses and we were glad to have them as our media partner

Pros

It's a friendly user, all the tabs were available within a reach and I used personally to update about our event.

Cons

I liked the overall website structure and its easy usage policy