• icon"I like the ease of use on the user experience end. Customer support from the Brushfire team is outstanding."
  • icon"What I like most about this software is the price and customer service."
  • icon"Brushfire was a game changer for our recent regional student event. Registration was a breeze for the 2,000 attendees- the scanning feature is awesome."
  • icon"Accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve."
  • icon"Sometimes the layout of content and where to make edits is confusing. There might be a more intuitive layout option."
  • icon"It was a little difficult to initially set up events but Brushfire customer service responded immediately to any difficulties we had."

All Brushfire Reviews

Lucas

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Does the (basic) trick

Gary

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Pros

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Cons

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

They were too expensive and had too much additional advertising

Response from Brushfire Technology

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Mikel

Absolutely Incredible.

My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

Pros

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

Cons

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Reasons for choosing Brushfire

Overall, ease of use and check-in ability. RegFox is a little more cumbersome for volunteers and users, as well as in reporting. Brushfire gives great high level reporting and as detailed as you need it.

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

Check-in was the most crucial need in shifting. We needed a platform that could easily check people in utilizing volunteers and Brushfire does just that!

Response from Brushfire Technology

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Yvonne

October 2022

Fantastic product, even better customer service

I have loved using Brushfire for the last 4 years. I have used many event systems and this is by far superior to many on the market.

Pros

Brushfire is great to use, the team have been so supportive the whole way, with training and support. Despite the time difference we have never waited for more than a few hours for assistance. They have trained several of our staff and volunteers and continued to support us throughout the pandemic when events where minimal.

Cons

In all honestly, nothing really springs to mind.

Response from Brushfire Technology

We appreciate your partnership and support! Customers are what make Brushfire so great!

Replied November 2022

Christina

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Pros

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Cons

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Kim

Excellent Event Management Tool

Overall my experience has been very smooth, thanks to their Customer Support team! Like I said, there is almost always a way to do what I need to do and someone is there to help walk me through how or to do it for me and show me what they did so that I can learn for the future.

Pros

Honestly the Customer Support.... if ever there was something I couldn't figure out on my own end from registration build to email marketing to adding features to reporting to name tag creation, their Customer Support was there to walk me through it or build it out for me. They also were the front line response team to most of our guests answering as many questions as they could on our behalf. This is the extension of our own team, in my opinion, for an organization that doesn't have the capacity to hire people directly to answer all of our event attendees questions!

Cons

A lot of the locations of features are not intuitive. For example, the way to find out how many guests received refunds was not intuitive, but there is always a workaround and way to figure it out!

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

While I was not at the organization when they made the switch, I have heard that it mostly had to do with the fact that Brushfire offers Customer Support who is able to answer guest questions. This alone made my experience of Brushfire positive.

So robust, yet so easy to use!

Amazing! We'll be using them again and again - and recommending them to others!

Pros

Ease of setting up new events, repeat events, and then sharing information with team members and collaborators - whether through users or automatic reports. In addition, the Support team is incredible, from simple changes to elaborate custom needs, they have been so helpful all along the way. The ability to hide/show what we need to for different attendee types is amazing. Also, love the integration between the in-person event registration and the online livestream event portal.

Cons

There are areas that are fairly locked in due trying to accomodate as many people as possible - for example, it'd be nice to be able to design our own e-ticket (rather than work through them). We've gotten it setup for our multi-day Homecoming event, but it's a little clunky. It is much better at single events/tickets, rather than multiple days with lots of varied events.

Reasons for choosing Brushfire

The amazing price point, the rich collection of features, and the incredible support team based in Dallas (just a short drive from us) if we ever need anything (though they have been incredible to work with via email, so we've had no need to go talk to them in person.)

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

Ease of use. RE was not initially an event tool, this was added and as a result it's limited, clunky, and not user friendly.

Beth

Why we switched to Brushfire

The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

Pros

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

Cons

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Price.

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

We had lots of problems with the integration of the registration product and payment platform we used for a previous conference.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Does the (basic) trick

We are implementing Brushfire to handle a 2,000-person, 2-day event. We use a custom solution for our smaller events.

Pros

Brushfire support has been strong. The service is built for organizations that need to handle lots of people in a short time for low cost. We like the fact that (optionally) tickets can be purchased for a group without providing the personal details of each person. The price of the service is reasonable.

Cons

I wish there were more options for building an event website. It's a registration service, and apparently a good one, but certainly not comparable to some competitors when it comes to the website.

Reasons for choosing Brushfire

Brushire seemed a low-cost, well-built solution that would save us the work of creating our own solution but still provide some flexibility. We were particularly keen on the way Brushfire handles group ticketing--we can set this so that personal information is required only from the purchaser and not from each ticket-holder. (If you prefer, you can require personal information from everyone.)

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

We were dissatisfied with Eventzilla's reporting and analytics as well as general usability.

Will

Impressed

We came to Brushfire from a free, online event website service that wasn't meeting all our needs. We have been very pleased at what Brushfire offers, the user experience, the backend for admins, the customer service, and how cleanly it integrates with our content delivery network.

Pros

The user experience for the online site is clean and feature rich. We especially like the option of an integrated paywall and the ability to host multiple live streams with unique user experiences on 1 site.

Cons

We haven't spent a lot of time using the registration site, but it seems to have a more difficult learning curve than the online site. For us, that's ok. We have time to learn the registration side before our first registered event.

Reasons for choosing Brushfire

Found out they were developed in the beginning to help a church in Southlake, TX, and then expanded on that originally vision.

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

Needed live customer service, better call to action features with attendees, and a company we could grow with.

Jordan

October 2022

Brushfire is a perfect fit for our organization and event

Brushfire has been great and a perfect fit for us and our event. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been the best account rep and is always willing and available to help out. Even when we are in a bit of panic, he is there right away to fix our issues. The issues mostly stem from us being a volunteer organization that puts on one event per year.

Pros

We love how user friendly it is. It can be shown to someone in minutes. For a volunteer organization that relies on our event for major fundraising, Brushfire is perfect for us.

Cons

I cannot think of many right now. Brushfire has a great product for what we do.

Robert

Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations

Pros

I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Cons

..............................................................................................................

Patti

Best ticketing service available

Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

Pros

I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

Cons

It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

Margarita

April 2022

Brushfire

Brushfire delivers speedy, world class customer service. If there is anything I am unfamiliar with, the representatives are always so helpful and quick to respond. I have graduated from a beginner user to intermediate pretty quickly with the guidance of their team. This is my 3rd year using this program for our 1000+ person event and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been one of the main CSR's that has supported my many questions over the years. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of his colleagues will guide you every step of the way with much professionalism and joy!

Pros

I appreciate the ease and convenience for the attendees and as the administrator for our program. I love the ability to create custom reports which allows us to send information to all the different departments.

Cons

I can't think of anything to comment on at this time as we love everything about Brushfire.

Reasons for switching to Brushfire

We switched from another program for the ease and convenience. We also love the fact that we can check in our attendees with our phones!

juliette

Next level platform!

Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Pros

I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Cons

It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Lori