• Pros

• "Easy to use, very flexible to accommodate almost any event"

• "Customization. Easy to get a hold of for problems. Love the staff. Great for multiple types of events. "

• "I loved the fact that our attendees could go online, choose the events they were going to attend, and pay for everything right then and there! It was awesome!"

• Cons

• "At times it ran a little slow, but nothing too inconvenient "

• "Some visual designs for our customers are a little cumbersome - maybe less "clean" and simple than we would like, but overall very functional."

• "The Brushfire team builds the registration site for you, which I appreciated very much, but I do wish we could have had greater involvement in how to actual registration site looked."

Browse Brushfire Reviews

Gary from Acts 29 Europe

Awesome customer service that backs up a great product

Pros

Easy to setup as the Brushfire staff are always on hand to help Exactly what we need for our event planning

Cons

Any problems I have had with it, customer service have always found a good soloution.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the kind words Gary!

Mikel from The Life Church

Absolutely Incredible.

My overall experience with Brushfire is incredible. I mean, hands down their customer service is the best. Any time I need something, I send a quick email and get a response within the hour. The team takes on the problem as their own and helps me to find the most creative and best way to solve it. I also love that it's not a one-size fits all approach. The customization in form creation is amazing and the team helps in bringing the desires to life!

Pros

I absolutely love the back end of brushfire. The update to the "Manage" page really increased the usability and ease of finding things. Oh, and the reporting feature. I love the ability to create custom reports within the same system and not have to download multiple spreadsheets to create my own views. And the customer service is top notch. Nothing like it: Fast, responsive and more than helpful in troubleshooting the best way to accomplish your request.

Cons

I wish the check-in app was a little better in ease of use and for admins. It would be great as an admin to be able to use the app to see registrations, look up registrants, etc. Basically anything I can do on desktop in app form would be amazing!

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

Overall, ease of use and check-in ability. RegFox is a little more cumbersome for volunteers and users, as well as in reporting. Brushfire gives great high level reporting and as detailed as you need it.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Mikel, thanks for the kind words! We're releasing an update to the app soon and looking to take it even further in 2020!

Brandon from Youth Pastor

Easy Event Registration

We use Brushfire for all of our camps, retreats, and other events with costs associated.

Pros

Brushfire makes it extremely easy for people to register for events as well as manage those registrations and communicate with registrants.

Cons

Setting up registrations is deep and can be complicated with a pretty steep learning curve. However, there is excellent customer support that can help users through the process.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're looking forward to partnering with you and all of your events!

Christina from Oasis Church

We love Brushfire's customer service, and report features, interface isn't the easiest for customers

We used this for our women's conference in the Dolby for 3 yrs in a row and will be using it for our 4th year.

Pros

Customer Service, seat map ability, exporting reports is super easy, tracking promotional code usage

Cons

Using Promo codes isn't that easy and gets confused with access code for customers, which results in a lot of phone calls/ emails. Also it would be great if access code would take you right to which seats they actually open instead of still having to know the section and click on it after you've entered the access code.

Kourtney from Salt Network

Have An Event? Brushfire IS the BEST Option

Brushfire has the most helpful staff. We had an amazing experience using this software. We have used other software like eventbrite and we had SUCH a better experience with Brushfire. They are affordable, helpful, and the sotfware is great.

Pros

Easy to use . Functionality is amazing!

Cons

At times it ran a little slow, but nothing too inconvenient

Beth from Key Ministry

Why we switched to Brushfire

The customer service has been excellent. Thank you, Johan!

Pros

The integration of registration form and payment platform was seamless.

Cons

We had to rely on someone else to set up the initial registration form, so the timing was a bit out of our hands. However, the response time has been extremely good.

Price.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Beth, thank you for the kind words. Stay tuned for updates to the event setup process!

Scott from WesTexas New Mexico Florist Association

What A Great Team To Work With!!

We had been looking for something that would link to our Square account, and Brushfire exactly fit the bill for that! In addition to solving that problem, anytime I had a question or wanted our online forms to do just a little something different, the Brushfire team was willing and able to do what we needed in order to make our event a success! Great team!

Pros

Cons

I really didn't have any drawbacks to using this software!

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

Brushfire met our needs fully.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Scott, thanks for the review!

Jeffrey from telecommunication

Just flat out Awesome Sofware and Support

BrushFire is very easy to use and Setup they Helped me create out event in No time Flat. There Support People are just awesome and very helpful

Pros

I like the Ease of setup and Reporting. the Customer support is Outstanding

Cons

The Groups Function Needs to Be 1 and above not 2 The Documents could use a refresher

The Fees and there a trusted Christian Resource,

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Jeffrey, thank you! Updates are coming soon!

lasky from Agriculture Services

camping in zambia

it has been difficult to receive funding

Pros

easy to use but my organisation has never received anything it is even difficult to explain that we have benefited anything from Brushfire

Cons

accessble on the internet but difficult to recieve

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

i wanted to partner with them and bring economic development

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Lasky, we're sorry you've found Brushfire difficult. Visit http://get.brushfire.help to talk to our team!

Natalie from Big Valley Christian School

Industry: Performing Arts

Brushfire Review

My overall experience with Brushfire has been great! I would like to learn more about Brushfire because I believer my frustrations with brushfire are things I do not know about the program.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the price and customer service.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the app.

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

Price, customer service and look

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Natalie! We're releasing updates to the app soon!

Robert from Hillsong Church

Brushfire: A perfect solution to Hillsong's small to large scale event's ticketing and registrations

Pros

I have been responsible for our large event's ticketing and registrations for a number of years as well as the technology and information areas for Hillsong Church. Two years ago, after meeting with the world's best ticketing platforms and providers and coming to the realisation that they could not support our specific requirements as a church requiring complexity and depth in our registrations, we decided to build our own software. However, we understood the gravity of the decision to develop such a system and weren't excited about the journey ahead. I was introduced to Brushfire Technology and their ticketing and registration platform. After a very short time and no upfront costs, Brushfire's solution had proven itself as the perfect solution for our needs, with their unique understanding of industry standards around software development and the nature of the church, we had found our answer. This allowed our conferences and events to move forward and our technology department concentrates on other issues. Brushfire as a team now operates as an extension of our own events and technology departments, though their flexibility and commitment to excellence in customer service it's difficult to remember that they are a supplier and not part of our family. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Cons

..............................................................................................................

Patti from Sinclair College

Best ticketing service available

Easy monitoring of entire system. This is especially important when using volunteers to take in money. It is web based and can be used or monitored from any computer or phone and offers multiple payment and delivery options. You can "see" which agents have placed orders. I also like the availability the patrons have to email me directly if there is a problem. The map and directions are also helpful.

Pros

I can monitor orders, agents and release seats from ANYWHERE at ANY TIME, including opening the balcony seating from my phone 200 miles away during a homecoming football event. It is flexible to include seating choices, dinners and other add-ons, and promotional codes. It is easy to create revenue reports and monitor volunteer agents who handle money. We scan tickets at the door from tickets, e-tickets, and smart phones. It also has e-Blast capabilities to communicate with patrons.

Cons

It doesn't automatically show orders as fulfilled when you print. You have to mark the will call orders as you print. It shows all events when creating reports...which for me is WAY too many. It has a function to uncheck all events but I'd like a function to hide anything that's not in my current season.

juliette from Brave by Faith Travel

Next level platform!

Setting up an account on Brushfire is a life saver. Initially, I had problems with keeping all of my data organized, sending out emails and keeping track of registrants. However, through the help with my amazing customer agent, I was able to accomplish a successful set up with a professional and organized site. He even made me aware of options that I was not even aware of. I would say that the customer service was my highlight, as I felt that he was directly with my team. He literally set up calls with me until everything was working smoothly and to my complete liking. He was the most patient person I've worked with that wasn't directly tied to my ministry. He truly took on the care of ensuring a thorough set up as if it was his own. I truly value my whole experience!

Pros

I like the organization & variety of it all. It's not just a template site, but you can make it customized in how you want it with ease. I like the daily notification of sign-ups, automatic welcome email, and all the back end details that the software provides. Also, when registrants sign up, they can login back in and track their payments and amount owed.

Cons

It's very overwhelming because there are a lot of moving parts & options I didn't know about because it's very complex. However, that is solved by customer service call.

Lori from Wonderful News Radio, Inc

Brushfire Software

Pros

We use Brushfire for ticketing for a number of events every year. The software is easy to set up and use. The fees are more reasonable than some other options that we looked at. It's very customizable to different events, different venues and different prices or add-on's within an event. We have utilized the coupon codes for special offers and I the reports are helpful for tracking income, attendees and for making settlement on shows that are based on doors sales or percentages of door sales. We also use the Brushfire app to "check in" people to an event, using mobile phones or ipads.

Cons

It would be helpful for the email confirmations you receive to include the event name along with the event number.

Lindsey from Youth America

Working with Brushfire has been a great experience! I love the product and the team behind it.

Better registration experience for our customers and organization for our team!

Pros

I love the reporting module! It is very user-friendly compared to some other reporting software that I have used. I also appreciate the ability to customize event set up for the needs of our organization. I think we do some wild things sometimes that Brushfire handles well and I have even had cases where the team changed the software to function better for our needs. Brushfire has LOTS features and helpful tools! Sometimes I feel as though we have just scratched the surface.

Cons

The many features Brushfire offers came with quite a learning curve for me (BUT, BF team is always quick to help me out!). It took me about 6 months to feel like a savvy admin. That being said though, I feel as though our organization does some intense things with ticketing that may add an element of complexity. :)

We use this for payments of special event tickets and ongoing donations & student deposits

Flexible registrations and ease of reports. Ease of refunds.

Pros

Very versatile - ticket registrations, payments, easy to refund, downloads into excel. Love the ease of reporting & use.

Cons

Only one email can be set up to receive the alerts & immediate payments for each event. This isn't a big concern for myself but we have so many different departments using the software it is more complex for us because there are so many users. Love it though. Anyone can log in and find their own reports so this isn't a major con.

Jonathan from Gateway Church/Gateway Conference

I absolutely love Brushfire. The system is super easy to use and understand.

I have benefitted by reducing the time it takes for me to accomplish my tasks and updating registration information. I also save so much time with the reporting system.

Pros

I love the flexibility and all the options for setting up attendee registrations and event data. It makes things so easy.

Cons

The promo code system is a little bit constraining. I would like to be able to set a number to limit code uses. currently the date option to limit codes is good for most situations but this would be the main thing I would like fixed.

Hannah from Gateway Church, Pink Impact

We love Brushfire. They feel like family.

Pros

Customer service and adaptability are my favorite things about this software. Thank you for all you do to customize it.

Cons

Pulling reports feels confusing and hard. We had a hard time figuring out how many tickets were meal tickets versus tickets. Also, when I need data it's just hard to know which report presents it best. However, I'm not sure there is a better way. I just think it's sort of the way of the data reporting world.

Rachel from Christ Fellowship Church

Brushfire has been such an incredible company to work with for all of our events!

It is very helpful for us with all of the different events that we do! The call center is SO helpful and the team is so helpful and amazing to work with :)

Pros

We are able to customize all of our events in a way that best suit us! We have had many different types of events with different seating maps and locations and Brushfire has been such a big help as we explore new and better ways to plan for our events!

Cons

There are only a few minor things that have been an issue such as the inability to take certain options (like access codes) off of the page. It has been confused multiple times for promo codes.

Valerie from Little Rock Christian Academy

Brushfire has all of the qualities of a great software!

Offering more options to our customers with making online purchases. Also the ease of reporting for accounting purposes is excellent.

Pros

Great reports for our staff to give updates and great accounting reports! Customer Service has a fast response time! Brushfire is easy to use and to make changes.

Liv from Hillsong Church

Next level features and service!

Pros

Brushfire took what was many complex processes for our team and were able to simplify them into an admin/user-friendly and flexible setup. We are able to adjust and manipulate events and data as required and the web-based nature of this software makes it accessible anywhere (including your phone!). The Brushfire team are outstanding in their commitment to our organisation winning and moving forward at every stage of the process and provide continual support especially when implementing new features or developing function areas.

Natalie from The Heights Church

Support is a great quality!

Keeping track of attendees and campers and able to reports very quickly

Pros

We have had some very complicated events and they have walked me through each event with ease. Pulling reports is easy. Re-creating recurring events is great.

Cons

Attaching documents to emails would be a nice feature. I know that we can do a link to a document but some things would be nice as an attachment.

Brushfire: Making Registration Less of a Firestorm

We used Brushfire once, but it was exactly what we needed. The team is very supportive and gives you exactly what you ask for, provided you can give them the information they need. Highly recommended.

Pros

Brushfire is a program that allows you to organize an event that requires registration, ticketing, and seating. It's built specifically for religious organizations and ministrations, and we used it to set up a small benefit concert for our church. We merely had to plug in all the necessary info, such as event date, pricing, and seating, and from there the Brushfire team did most of the work. The pricing is fair, and there are only two price models, so it's simple enough. It's exactly what it sounds like, and it's great.

Cons

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied November 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Be on the lookout for some new updates that will let you handle more of the process. Have a great day!

Starla from Center of Praise Ministries

Brushfire is THE answer to your ticket management needs.

The customer service is absolutely amazing. When emailing questions, response time is almost immediate and if you need to chat in person, that is an easy process as well.

Pros

Ease of use, exceptional support, and quick response time.

Cons

For choosing seats at banquet-style round tables, we were not able to use Brushfire because you could not choose a seat AT the table. You had to go to a different screen and choose a seat--with all the seats in a row. We would LOVE to see this feature added so that we can use Brushfire for all our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

Ease of use, customer service, and cost (less than any other ticket management system).

Russ from Gateway Church

Brushfire has made managing three distinct events - very easy and very organized.

The ease of managing three distinct events with very different registration needs. Brushfire met the complex need with an easy, user-friendly solution.

Pros

The fast customer service response, the clarity, ease and logic of working within the software to design your reg and reporting needs.

Kim from Summit Church

Brushfire has made all my event management needs extremely simple!

Increased ticket sales and excellent event management capabilities.

Pros

The Brushfire support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. It has also helped increase ticket sales and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced for the services offered.

Bobbie from Church of the Harvest

Great!

Pros

Ease of user usage! Getting events set up has also been great. We enjoy that there are several customizable options.

Cons

Security rights are not specific enough. We would like select which users have specific financial rights.

Chandler from Youth America

Friendly. Allowed customization and always willing to work with us on new ideas or features.

Pros

Cons

The aesthetics. I wish it was cleaner and maybe more modern feeling. Sometimes feels a little outdated.

Debi from Shadow Mountain Community Church

Best people to work with; simple to learn program

We are able to encourage our congregation to purchase online which helps alleviate the crowd situation.

Pros

Very easy to learn and I'm NOT a computer person. I learn as I go! Every time we use it there are upgrades that improve the process but it is still a simple process to learn and pass on to other users. I love being able to find customer/purchase info. Many ministries use Brushfire on our campus and seem very happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes the process seems slow because of the many pages. We typically have a crowd of people to serve at one time so it would be great if it wasn't such a long process.

Rachel from FIRM (Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries)

I love brushfire and the people behind the software, its been a helpful tool to help me do ministry.

Pros

I like that the software has customization to it that allows you to modify things so easily and quickly. It is a great tool to bring clear communication to your attendees pre during and post an event. The report features and tracking from years past is helpful. I've used many registration softwares and brushfire has hands down always been my favorite.

Cons

The one thing that as a new user that I didn't like much was how many things you have to click on to get somewhere. And that there is a lot of ways you can get to the same thing. It was a lot before I knew how to get around.

Steve from Saint Paul's Baptist Church

Feature Rich and Powerful

Our online event registrations and ticket sales have greatly increased since using Brushfire. The "customers" tell us how easy it is to use.

Pros

This system presents a beautiful UI for people registering/purchasing tickets. Free events are free to use. We only pay if we are charging for an event. The features are extremely rich. Easily upsell related merchandise or other events. Customer service is 5 star. Don't have time to set up an event or have an event with advanced needs? No problem. Send the information to customer service, and they will set up the event for you. It has an robust API that integrates well with our Church Management System.

Cons

Because it is so robust and powerful, setting up an event is not the easiest task. This is where the 5 star customer service makes up for it. They will set up any event for you.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Steve! Stay tuned for a new setup process coming next quarter!

Brent from Champion Forest Baptist Church

Awesom, easy, and perfectly suited to our needs!

We used to do ticket sales on our own or through a local company - Brushfire is so much more professional, easy, and brings results.

Pros

The system, process, and support are second to none. We sold 25,000 tickets with ease. Will never use anyone or anything else.

Cons

A small learning curve for new users, however, tech support is available and goes above and beyond.

Jan from Concert Ministries, Inc

Industry: Music

Great service

Brushfire staff are always very helpful. We often have to implement an event with short notice. They respond in a timely manner and always come through for us.

Pros

Easy to use, very flexible to accommodate almost any event

Tommie from First Baptist Church, Wichita Falls, TX

Exemplary service since 2005/2006

Our experience with this online ticketing service has been fantastic in every aspect. We have used this service every year for our major Christmas productions (2-3 shows). Response time to any requests for additional support or customization for our event needs is always immediate. They are exceptional in every way and we will continue to use this service for all our online ticketing needs, and will continue to encourage others in our organization to do so. Impossible to imagine another ticketing company providing the quality of product and service that Brushfire does.

Pros

Ease of use. Appealing and clear presentation. Service support is EXCEPTIONAL.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

Christine from DeMoss

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Very helpful in navigating our specific needs for an event.

Ease and convenience! It's nice to have all the information in one spot and where we can email those who have registered.

Pros

I like that is has capabilities beyond just tickets like email, a database, customizable fields. I like that we can set up a customized form for people to fill out for our specific events. It is really nice to have the scanning technology for checking people in!

Cons

It would be helpful to have a record of which emails were sent (like a distribution report) to verify the email addresses.

Karina from Cherished Impressions

Great For Event Registrations!

Pros

I like that different unrelated events are all accessible on one site. If I register for a training with my job, a church event, and concert, all unrelated events, they all show up in one spot so that I can keep up with dates, registration, tickets, etc. I like when events offer Brushfire as a way to register. It makes it simple!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for Brushfire. It has worked very well for me thus far.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review! As Karina said, we can handle all types of events.

Chris from Linger Conference

Perfect solution for our needs!

Pros

Immediate customer service! Every question is resolved within minutes. We love the support from Brushfire.

Jan from Coast Pregnancy Clinic

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Superior Quality

We put on an annual dinner/speaker/ silent auction fundraiser and Brushfire made it incredibly easy.

Pros

I loved how accessible it was. The tech support was immediate and very helpful. I never felt like a "dummy" as I learned to navigate the program. It was super easy to sell tickets, to check in and the data available at the end was invaluable. I can't wait to use it again for our event next year.

Cons

It took a little bit of time to figure out how to navigate the program.

Reasons for Choosing Brushfire

I searched out around 50 different programs- my three deciding factors was the incredibly cheap cost, the ease of selling tickets and check in and the useful data available after the event.

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We're sorry it took a bit to learn the platform. For more information and help, visit http://get.brushfire.help.

Katherine from Gateway Church

I've used Brushfire several times to manage large events with different moving dynamics.

This software has been invaluable in managing attendance and all aspects of our events. The major benefits have been reporting, tracking attendance and financials, sending communication to attendees, etc.

Pros

The versatility and functionality of the software are unparalleled in the event field! You can make it do almost anything that you want. I've managed volunteers, multiple breakout groups, lunches, everything pertaining to my event through Brushfire - AND it allows me to pull data and reports on all of those functions. I've never seen anything like it. The support team and customer service have always been so prompt and helpful that I literally can't complain.

Garrett from Watermark Community Church

Outstanding Technical Support

Pros

The team at Brushfire is incredibly responsive (and always has been). My organization has worked with them several times in the past, but recently my team needed some intense customization done for a project and the Brushfire team knocked it out of the park. We needed their help and they came through. Can't say enough about their development team or their company...you need Brushfire in your corner!

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. Read on, reader.

Ruth from Circle Christian School

Industry: Fine Art

Easy to use, does everything we need to manage our theatre events

Pros

I am the parent volunteer running the box office for our high school's School of the Arts. We produce events large and small. It is easy to set up events, promotional codes, ticket types -- everything we need. Reporting is great. Most importantly, the support provided by the BF team is absolutely excellent. If I send a question in, they respond promptly! I'm an IT professional for my "day job" -- I wish all of my vendors worked like Brushfire does!

Cons

It took a bit to learn all of the functionality, but even that was made easy by the excellent online help.

Jessica from Jessica Vegas Professional Makeup Artist

A great integration with Square

Pros

We have been using Square payments for a while before we started using Brushfire. It’s been such an easy addition to our business that I would highly recommend.

Cons

That payment isn’t taken automatically from tickets to Brushfire

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Jessica!

Rob from Congregation Beth Simcha

Ticketing for our events used to be a major stresser, Brushfire is the answer to relieve the stress

we have the ticketing process completely taken care of and do not have to worry about it for our events that require tickets

Pros

The is all inclusive from start to finish and takes care of your ticketing needs from the beginning of the process all the way to check in

Cons

the mobile experience needs to be a little more user-friendly as well as it would be nice to be able to see what is available in the diagram you send (make the diagram dynamic).

Cristy from Australian Christian Churches NSW

Great support and streamlined processes

Streamlined registration process, easy access to information.

Pros

The program is easily adaptable and very user friendly, they really have thought of everything! The support team were very accessible and prompt with replies.

Cons

Having to use a payment gateway, it is an added cost and another step in the reconciliation process.

Steve from Bellevue Baptist Church

Brushfire Ticketing

Excellent service

Pros

Excellent customer support. Every time we call or email with a questions. Brushfire is on it! We sell or distribute over 40,000 tickets for our Singing Christmas Tree and we're very pleased with Brushfire.

Cons

it's all good

Response from Brushfire Technology

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Steve! Merry Christmas!

Amanda from BIG GIVERS

Industry: Philanthropy

Brushfire has the best customer service team I've ever encountered. Ever.

It makes registering people for events so easy. Plus, I can capture all the data I want (in order to take over the world mwhahahahaha! Just kidding, but really).

Pros

I like that it's user friendly--I can easily make changes that are updated immediately, and I don't have to wait for someone to do some HTML magic behind the scenes.

Cons

I think the only con I can think of is all my software doesn't work as well as Brushfire.

Tiffany from Fellowship Greenville

We have used Brushfire for events for a while, and it is very easy to use, and the support is great!

This was a ticketing system that is easy to use and very cost-efficient. We can set up an event very quickly.

Pros

The customer service at Brushfire is top notch. They answer your questions very quickly! Great people to work with!

Cons

Finding where information is located can be confusing at times. You can find what you need, but you have to sometimes keep clicking items until you get there.

Lori from Wonderful News Radio, Inc.

We use this software fairly regularly for concerts and events

Pros

Simple to use for selling tickets, reporting options are good. Learning curve is easy even for those who are not computer people.

Cons

The return/exchange interface is kind of clunky. It would also it seems like we used to be able to click multiple seats to add to cart rather then having to add them one at a time but made that is a set up issue and not a software issue.

Joshua from Wave Church

Awesome

Pros

Love it the best product we use I love everything about it. Do not change anything. Don't waste your time it's awesome!

Crisman from Redemption Ministries

Literally the best ever!

Pros

The customer service and the price is the best! I am always able to speedy response with a clear answer!

Cons

I dont like that I had to sign up for a different payment gateway than we already had. I would rather just link my regular PayPal instead of having to use Stripe