Browse CourtReserve Reviews

Scott from AT&T Mobility

Look no further beyond CourtReserve

It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

Pros

The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

Cons

It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

Paul Henri from Seven Oaks Swim and Racquet Club

By far the best software out there!

The experience has been amazing. The customer service from the start has been top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff have done a tremendous job with building this software. Thank you so much!

Pros

Court Reserve has so many features. I love the ability to set up all the features according to what is needed for our club. The staff constantly works to improve the software and add more features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have an amazing customer service and always take in consideration the clubs’ problems by trying to solve them with new features. They always try to enhance the software and their main mission is to help everyone. I cannot thank them enough for what they have done.

Cons

We would love to have push notifications so members can have quicker access to all the information they need.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

Court Reserve has much more of a family feel and trying to help out the club versus trying to sell a product.

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

Not user friendly and not as many features.

Phillip from Bouvier Kelly, Inc.

For the most part, it was a pretty user-friendly experience.

Pros

I liked being able to reserve a court right from my phone without having to call the clubhouse. The desktop version seems to work nicely and is more visual.

Cons

The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available. It would be nice to be able to see if the time I wanted was available without having to submit a request first.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Hey Phillip! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You will also be able to see availability before submitting a request! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Christopher from Hollow Rock

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Hollow Rock and Court Reserve are the perfect match!

Incredible. Not only is the product amazing, but the team behind it is even better. We are going to miss them moving away from NC :(

Pros

I've worked with now three software systems in my 7 year careers in Club Management. By far, Court Reserve has delivered a product that we will be sticking with for the long haul.

Cons

Like many smaller companies there are still "glitches" in the system. That being said, the customer service is phenomenal and we get the results we need quickly.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

We really were going to always go with Court Reserve, but it's always good to compare.

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

Tennis source was bought out and we were not going back to CA.

Aurelie from Rancho Penasquitos Tennis Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Tennis Club must for club management software

Feels like a family business and has a lot of personal attention to our needs while top-notch product.

Pros

Having a desktop and app version Having administration access and member access on the same login Tech support with live chat

Cons

We have to integrate the widget into our current website. Wish they would also be a website hosting.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

Better product for that price point

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

Limitations Ease of use Too many workarounds for it to use for our club

Bill from Farmington Valley Racquet Club

So Much Better Than Tennis Source

The entire experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their talented Customer Service Team have helped us when ever needed. The product is much more user friendly than Tennis Source .

Pros

Court Reserve was great from the start for our club. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took some time to get to know how our business was set up and what features were important. They have many tutorials on Youtube to help get you familiar with all the great features. We had Tennis Source for the prior 3 years and our staff has really been thrilled with the change. The program has lots of safe guards to help the desk staff. The software has also helped simplify our end of day and monthly bookkeeping. Our pros are also very happy with the mobile app for booking lessons.

Cons

Collecting open time court fees divided between 2-4 players was more difficult than it needed to be.

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

I was reasonably happy with Tennis Source for three years until they were purchased by Club Automation. I was absolutely shocked last May when they called to tell me they were more than doubling our monthly fees in the middle of the Covid Pandemic and wanted us to sign a 5 year agreement. I spent a couple of weeks looking at different software and talked to about a dozen club operators for their opinion. I eventually chose Court Reserve and they have been great!

Response from CourtReserve

Replied June 2021

It's been an absolute please serving you and your team Bill. Thank you for taking the time to provide an honest review of your experience!

Steven from Cunningham Tennis

Amazing Product

Court Reserve is our all in one management system. We are able to book all of our programs, trach our financials and communicate via email with all of our clients. The phone app is off the charts and a favorite of our staff and clients.

Pros

Court Reserve was perfect for our tennis club. It is user friendly and the company is always looking for ways to improve their product. I've reviewed numerous products and Curt Reserve is by far the best,

Cons

The are no cons because when ever the software has limitations, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] put their team to work to resolve the issue. The product has evolved tremendously in just our first year with the company.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

It was and is simply the best product out there! I am in this business over 40 years and there has not been a product as thoroughly created, which is continuously updated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are magnificent.

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

The other product was not responsive to our needs and far more expensive.

Alastair from The Supreme Court

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Stuff! Improving Monthly!

Amazing! Has saved me a ton of time, money and our members love the app!

Pros

The app is the best thing for us and our members. Easy for members to reserve courts through the app and the email reminders are amazing!

Cons

At times some things can be challenging administratively. Refunding or crediting partially paid for things is not doable (or was not doable). And overall would love if a waitlist feature was added (it might already be?) and if people could checkout for programs without having an account.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a good dude, loved that the app was coming out (at the time we signed up), the software looked great (visually appealing) and it did everything we needed it to do!

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

Jegy was trash and expensive.

Jason from Empire Tennis Academy

Great Product, Great Support!

This husband and wife team truly are exceptional. They know their stuff, and have the staff to help them run a smooth operation. They respond quickly to emails and constantly update their software to the needs of their clientele.

Pros

The customer support was top of my list. I was already familiar with an online court management system and it was very frustrating trying to get someone to help us.

Cons

The previous version of apple app was not easy to use. I'm glad to see a new update on this.

Reasons for Choosing CourtReserve

I won a discounted yearly membership at a USPTA World Conference!

Reasons for Switching to CourtReserve

I opened my own program and needed a new online system

Christy from Wolverine Pickleball

CourtReserve Rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole crew of support have been fabulous and extremely responsive and kind even when the problem is our user error and quick to update the status of fixes when a glitch is found on their side.

Pros

The system is extremely robust on the admin side with new features and improvements done a continuous basis as requested by administrators. Our players love the app-- appreciate it ease of use to register for events and manage account.

Cons

A bit of learning curve to maximize the software. Definitely need to make sure you have some superusers to manage the admin side, but as with anything it is time well spent to learn the nuances of the system.

Richard from The HOP

The HOP

I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

Pros

The software allow our users to review our schedule, select events, and pay without engaging the HOP staff at all. WE could not possible manage the desk with JUST one employee if we did not have court reserve. At court turnover time we have 20 to 30 new people checking in at the same time . We just check the box that they arrived and move to next person. Could not be easy. The product MAKES IT EASY for our customer to do business with tHe HOP. The mobile app os perfect for out non computer literate clients.

Cons

We would like the software to provide a point of sale option and interface with Quick Books. We have no issues with the software. Other than above it does everything we need.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied May 2019

Richard, It has been amazing working with you and the staff of The HOP. Thanks for entrusting in us as you opened your new facility. So glad to be able to share in the success of your first year. It's amazing to see where you guys have come in such a short time! Best, Tim

Corey from Coto de Caza Golf and Racquet Club

This has been a great addition to our club, something that members have long asked for.

Helps to free up time for the front desk staff. Helps to hold members accountable when they don't show up for their courts

Pros

Nic and the rest of the IT team are quick to respond to questions and have even updated their software based on things I wanted available for my club. On the member side of things the software is user friendly while on the computer. The email feature has been great. I appreciate the ability to add flyers and images to the emails.

Cons

Software does not work great on mobile devices. If you try and book a court when none are available it says no data available. In this instance it would be nice if the software told you when the next available court time was instead of having to go back and try a different time. At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied October 2018

Corey, Since this review, the member app is out and ready be used by all your members. They will love it! Thanks! Tim

Jack from Burning Tree Country Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Amazing product that fit our needs perfectly. The service is extremely responsive and customized.

Provided everything we needed in our first year having indoor tennis at our club and having to accommodate online booking, reports, scheduling, etc. Very user friendly and the service is amazing and very capable of making customized changes quickly and effectively.

Pros

The ability to customize nearly anything to fit our needs. It is very flexible and able to provide many different kids of reports as well as hide and show information to our customers as desired. The service is amazing, friendly, professional, and very fast. They are very agile and can implement changes to the software very quickly.

Cons

It is usable on an iPhone, but cumbersome to book courts and view availability. It is difficult to scroll through court listings without the device being redirected thinking you are clicking something, when you are actually just scrolling. Once APP is out, this issue should go away.

Kevin from Wentworth by the Sea Club

CourtReserve - The Best Choice For Facilities & Event Management

Overall is more of what I described above... CourtReserve has made managing courts for our membership clean and simple while at the same time feature rich and customizable.

Pros

The software is very clean and modern. The support staff is Unbelievably responsive to questions and feature requests... as such a great product is constantly being sculpted, reshaped and improved based a good deal on user feedback.

Cons

If you went back a couple of years you could make a case that the product wasn't quite fully baked... But again, their relentless pursuit of making CourtReserve as good as it can possibly be is like virtually nothing I've seen before in a product/service.

Conan from La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club

Court Reserve Review

If I were to look for a company that has amazing customer service, overall product satisfaction and something that has everything I need- I would use Court Reserve as the top model. I say this as I have used so many other types of online booking systems with so much frustrations..... and this one is perfect for all my needs.

Pros

This is the best online booking system I have found after 10 years of looking and using other systems.

Cons

The great thing about this system is that one can use it for the most basic logistics or really get the most out of it by using many if not all of the complex items available.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied July 2020

Conan, It is an absolute pleasure to serve you and your team out at La Jolla Beach and Tennis! Thank you for the review. Thanks, Tim

Colleen from Princeton Racquet Club

CourtReserve and Tennis- perfect match

Awesome software but more so, could not have implemented it and customized it for our club without the 24/7 support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their staff. To this day, they continue to improve and upgrade the software, provide webinars and constant tech support.

Pros

Online reservations, event scheduling and management, accurate and up to date court sheets, mobile app, tech support, link to GL accounts, registration database

Cons

Would like preauthorizations to charge credit card at time of service so don’t have to refund for rainouts. Would like easier procedures for closing courts off season,

Nicole from Brunswick Forest Fitness & Wellness

Lifesaver

Overall our relationship with CourtReserve was a very positive experience. We were able to track occupancy during the pandemic with confidence.

Pros

Due to COVID-19 we found ourselves needing a reservation system asap and CourtReserve had us up and running immediately! The customer service team was quick to respond during a very stressful time.

Cons

We had some trouble with the restrictions working effectively. For example, allowing residents to book every 48 hours seem to cause a lot of problems that we were never able to resolve so we had to remove that feature.

Michael from Duke Faculty Club

We Love Court Reserve!

Court Reservations have improved dramatically and become more efficient. Overall organization of clinics, lessons, events have improved. The software has allowed us to become much more organized. We absolutely love it.

Pros

The ability to have members register for courts and events is priceless to us. Also having the ability to close courts without having to send out e-mails works well too.

Cons

We don't really have negative things to say, it's been a great addition to our club's operations.

Johana from Club Verano

Industry: Facilities Services

Amazing Booking Platform

Excellent!

Pros

I have worked in hospitality for over 20 yrs in a management role, and I have worked with thousands of vendors. The customer support of CourtReserve is a big differentiator, top notch. The platform is incredibly easy to learn, but there is always a question or two and they are always there for you. Their training videos are excellent.

Cons

I have not found anything yet...........

Carole from BTCC

From an admin to a member side, we have been EXTREMELY pleased with CourtReserve!

Members can book their court from their phone without contacting us. We are easily able to print weekly reports on usage as well.

Pros

It's very easy to use for our members and that's the most important part. Any software issues we may have had very resolved by courtreserve within a week and most of the time within a day. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service. They are super nice and helpful.

Cons

As an adm using my iphone it's not always super easy to book lessons or make changes to them. The screen is too small. It's no issue from a computer. I can't wait for the app!

Christian from Eola Tennis Academy (ETA)

CR is focused on delivering one aspect, an easy to use main screen for users. Background is tough

Pros

The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club. Although a bit clunky, most of the tools work well and allow us to have an efficient use of the system for all of the professionals and administrators

Cons

The background is clunky. It takes a ton of time to set up, and even after many hours working on it and improving it, we still do not use it for our customers. Only for our internal operations

Julian from Empire Tennis Academy

CourtReserve has made managing our facility a much easier process.

Pros

I appreciate the easy-to-read visual cues when looking at the schedule and the ability to look at facilities in days, weeks, and even months. I also enjoy the drag and drop schedule features that make moving events a much less tedious process.

Cons

I would love if creating events was a similar process to booking a single court. When booking our bimonthly lesson schedule as events it can be a very tedious process. Having a more streamlined experience with a popup box instead of a dedicated page to load each time would be a great improvement. Perhaps a copy-paste function for blocks in the schedule would be a good addition too.

Kelly from Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club

Have never used customer support & members do not pay for the service, so does not apply to me.

Pros

The application is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and the screens are nicely displayed from a laptop or pc. The email confirmations are great.

Cons

It does not let you cancel or edit reservations previously made. Use from an ipad or iphone is limited at best. App does not populate correctly.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your feedback Kelly! As an FYI, our application does let you Cancel and Edit your reservations, but your club administrator has to turn on this feature. I would follow up with him/her. As far as the app - we have a brand new app coming out soon that will address your concerns. You will love it! Thanks again for taking time to fill out a review. Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Joyce from Village of Larchmont

CourtReserve Review

Somewhat confusing for me, but I was not the one who selected the program and I did not get proper training, so I don't think this is their fault. The person who choose it and originally set it up, left and left no instructions and is not reachable by phone.

Pros

Customer Service The way it looks on the screen Once you learn how to use it, it's easy

Cons

Very hard to use the help feature. I find that I always have to contact customer service,

Rachel from Victory Volleyball Club

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product!

Pros

I love the ability to see a high level view of our court usage. I also like that we can accept payments online, we can see reasons why people need to cancel a court, and our clients have complete control over their own schedule without waiting on a response from us!

Cons

No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon! It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Catherine from Victory Volleyball Club

The software was easy to use to book a court.

Pros

I like that it cuts out the middleman when asking for a court, decreasing the amount of time they are doing coordinating and allowing them to focus on other things.

Cons

I don't like that I wasn't able to to see the court availability or the full schedule from my view. I wasn't an admin, but when booking it would have been nice to be able to see a full schedule before booking a court to reduce the amount of trial and error, and emails back and forth canceling and booking reservations.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Hey Catherine! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You will even be able to see availability prior to booking! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Janet from Weddington Swim and Racquet Club

Weddington Swim and Racquet Club

Having our tennis reservations in real time and it takes a lot off of my plate as office manager

Pros

The fact that it is in real time and that anytime we had a problem they would contact us within minutes

Cons

In the pulldown for reservation type, we wish you could have one that you would put anything you want in it. We have such a large tennis club that we have so many options.

Werner from Pickleball Zone Bend

CourtReserve

For us, it was important to find a reservation system that is easy to use for our members as well as our guest and also can accepts payments.

Pros

The program is easy to use even for people with limited computer skills

Cons

We are fairly new to CourtReserve and still learning

Response from CourtReserve

Replied October 2018

Thanks for being such a great partner Werner! So excited for you and your team as you open your brand new pickleball facility!

Val from Coto de Caza Tennis Golf and Racquet Club

Overall Courtreserve works really well...!

Pros

Interface looks really good. Very easy to use for reserving courts on a day to day basis. I like that you can send email alerts to all members at one time too.

Cons

Looking forward to the mobile app version. We would like it to integrate with Tennis Rungs (The tennis ladder application made by the same people).

Osbaldo from Net Results Sports Center

Easy to learn and display schedule

Pros

I like that it is easy to set up an account for our customers and that I receive notifications when someone reserves

Cons

The website is tough to navigate on a mobile device especially considering how easy it is to make adjustments without intending to. I no longer try to view it on my phone.

Kelsey from Victory volleyball club

We use court reserve to reserve volleyball courts.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. If I decide that I want to book a court it doesn't matter what time, I can just get online and book it. It is also more reliable than calling the previous owners of the club to try to book. The owner would accidentally double book courts all the time, and now, with court reserve, we never have that problem.

Cons

I don't like that it does not show you court availability. Sometimes I have to spend several minutes playing with the reservation times in order to find an available slot.

FRANCISCO from UNchained Labs

Nice and easy to use.

Ease of use. No conflicts in courts.

Pros

Easy to use, friendly and useful for the purpose. Club decided to use it to facilitate court reserves.

Cons

Had some glitches were it would not give me access to reserve so had to reinitiate app. Club undecided if it will continue using app for other reasons I cannot disclose. I hope they continue as the app keeps improving.

Mike from Club Pickleball USA

Critical to Our Success

I love how seamlessly CourtReserve has automated our Club management.

Pros

-Court and Event scheduling and management. -Membership management -Reporting -Mobile app -Customer email reminders

Cons

The fact that I have to think hard on this one tells you there is not much I don’t like. There are little tweaks that need attention, but really no glaring weak spots.

Unani from KBSC

CourtReserve Review

Pros

Easy to use as a regular member to book courts.

Cons

Can't have Admin use app to oversee any events or book a court for someone.

Karen from Lafortune Park Tennis Center

CourtReserve Review

With CourtReserve we are eliminating our hard copy court book, which schedules 24 courts. 21 outdoor and 3 indoor. Our current system leaves too much room for error. We are hoping to eliminate errors with CourtReserve. We love that we can view our court availability and assign courts remotely.

Pros

That it's web based. We like having the ability to review court assignments from any where at any time.

Cons

We're still in the beginning stages, so not really any cons. We expect to launch full functionality in November or December.

Steve from North State

Industry: Utilities

Easy to use and it works as advertised!

Easy sign in to multiple courts.

Pros

Easy to use and it works as advertised! Goes directly to the court I'm requesting, shows mutliple choices so choosing is easy.

Cons

No complaints. How many ways are there to say no complaints? Silly requirement. Now this is my 3rd try and I'm going to cease being nice.

Stephen from Victory Volleyball Club

Have been using court reserve as a coach inside of a volleyball club and has been easy to navigate!

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to navigate through the system and book a court. Then I can see the schedule after to see what is available.

Cons

Sometimes while using the system it can glitch and a reservation doesn't go through when I have thought it did. This is really the only issue I have had.

Clark from Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club

I like the option to reserve a court online, but there were a number of issues until recently that m

Pros

The early bird gets the court. Once midnight hits I am able to reserve a court before the masses wake up in the morning.

Cons

Not being able to reserve a court later in the same day. I often play tennis more than once a day. It makes it difficult not being able to reserve 2 courts at different times. Even if I wanted to reserve a court with back to back times, it should allow me to do that. I can if I call the front desk of the club.

Tim from HomeSmart

Overall good experience and nice to use. Very user friendly

I didn't have to call my club all the time to book a court.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see who is booked where on a certain day. I like that I can cancel my appointment as well if needed.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I cannot book multiple courts for a USTA match warm-up. Team captain should have access to book more than 1 court for 30 min prior to USTA match.

Bruce from CTPA

aa

Good so far

Pros

A major step up to what we had. It is a court based scheduler that fits to our pickleball needs.

Cons

A lot of content to learn. I think there could be a formalized learning manual that could go over each feature one by one to help understand each feature. I still question if I know all of CR capabilities.

Jamie from The Courts at PEC

Customer service is above and beyond! Couldn't ask for more helpful staff.

Pros

It is easy for my clients to use and that is very important to me. I don't have to spend time teaching them how to use the software.

Cons

Still waiting for a few updates like members being able to see who they've signed up with. For some reason, my clients really want that one function.

Judy from Greenville Tennis Club

I am an individual user of this software not the purchaser. It helps me reserve a court where I am

Pros

As a member of GTC, I have the ability to make up to 3 reservations for tennis courts at the club online rather than having to call.

Cons

The mayor con is that if I want to change or cancel a reservation once submitted online, I cannot do so without texting or calling the administrator/owner.

Response from CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Hey Judy! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You may also want to reach out to the club owner. They are the ones that can give you the option to change and/or cancel a reservation on the member portal. Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Shari from Lion's Heart

Easy to use.

Pros

Since the Club has been using the online system to book a court, it is so much easier. Four days in advance I log in and then look for what court is available at the time I want to play.

Cons

I find it more challenging to use on my phone than my pc but that could just be me. I needed to change the time I had booked a court but I didn't want to cancel it before I knew another time was available. I do think that some people are not using it and just walking on courts that look open. Also as easy as it is to cancel, I still think people are not cancelling their reservations.

Marlene from Slam volleyball club

It could be a bit more user friendly with clearer option functionality.

Pros

I was able to read immediately if my gym time was available or not. It was convenient for me regardless of the hour I could make an appointment on the spot while speaking to the client in front of me.

Cons

It was difficult to get to court reserve. Hard to explain when I signed in to court reserve it would. Or prompt me to go to the right court reserve. It would connect me to sign in as a new member. It would take a few times. Score I was able to get through to reserve e a court page.

Kathy from Coto de Caza Tennis Club

Easy to use program, and convenient.

Pros

The software is user friendly. Very easy to figure out with little instruction. Easy to flip between days and times.

Cons

What I like least is that the program is not usable on my cell phone. Also, it prevents being able to book a court more than 4x a week. Since my family has five members, it is often the case that we need to book more than 4 courts per week.

Carolyn from Resonating Wellness

I find CourtReserve very easy to use.

Easier tha sending an email to the rec center every week. i can go into the sytem anytime and see what's available.

Pros

I like being able to see what is booked before and after the time i select. I like the fact that I can go in and book a court quickly.

Cons

Inability to cancel reservations myself. Reminder emails are annoying, although those seem to have stopped now.

David from Tripler Army Medical Hospital

Easy to book and check reservations

Saves time and gives a good overall view of court availability

Pros

Super easy to use and gives a good overall snapshot of court availability for the following 2-week period

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I like least. Any issues that surfaced in the beginning have been sorted out right away.

Lynda from Coto de Caza

Software is good but it's hard to book another court immediately after you book one You have to gO

Pros

I like booking on line and is Better than calling in to the club. Also like to see what courts are available at time of booking

Cons

Does not save log in name or password in cell. It's hard to book two courts at a time for different days. You have to go to profile then hit book a court to do second booking

Response from CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Hey Lynda! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Tien from Victory Volleyball Club

easy scheduling.

Convenience

Pros

I love that this application is super simple to use. It's very convenient and now I don't have to ask someone if the court is available.

Cons

honestly i there's nothing i could say. It has worked perfectly for me and is very convenient. Excellent.

Jay from Victory volleyball

It is easy to use

Pros

It's pretty quick to get in and make a reservation. I like receiving emails confirming the appointment

Cons

I wish that you could see a schedule to know what time are available. As it is now you have to just keep trying times to see if a court is available