• icon"The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club."
  • icon"Super easy to use and gives a good overall snapshot of court availability for the following 2-week period."
  • icon"I like being able to see what is booked before and after the time i select. I like the fact that I can go in and book a court quickly."
  • icon"Collecting open time court fees divided between 2-4 players was more difficult than it needed to be."
  • icon"Had some glitches were it would not give me access to reserve so had to reinitiate app. Club undecided if it will continue using app for other reasons I cannot disclose."
  • icon"Inability to cancel reservations myself. Reminder emails are annoying, although those seem to have stopped now."

All CourtReserve Reviews

Scott

Look no further beyond CourtReserve

It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

Pros

The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

Cons

It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

Paul Henri

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

By far the best software out there!

The experience has been amazing. The customer service from the start has been top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff have done a tremendous job with building this software. Thank you so much!

Pros

Court Reserve has so many features. I love the ability to set up all the features according to what is needed for our club. The staff constantly works to improve the software and add more features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have an amazing customer service and always take in consideration the clubs’ problems by trying to solve them with new features. They always try to enhance the software and their main mission is to help everyone. I cannot thank them enough for what they have done.

Cons

We would love to have push notifications so members can have quicker access to all the information they need.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

Court Reserve has much more of a family feel and trying to help out the club versus trying to sell a product.

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

Not user friendly and not as many features.

Phillip

For the most part, it was a pretty user-friendly experience.

Pros

I liked being able to reserve a court right from my phone without having to call the clubhouse. The desktop version seems to work nicely and is more visual.

Cons

The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available. It would be nice to be able to see if the time I wanted was available without having to submit a request first.

Response from CourtReserve

Hey Phillip! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You will also be able to see availability before submitting a request! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Replied April 2018

Christopher

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Hollow Rock and Court Reserve are the perfect match!

Incredible. Not only is the product amazing, but the team behind it is even better. We are going to miss them moving away from NC :(

Pros

I've worked with now three software systems in my 7 year careers in Club Management. By far, Court Reserve has delivered a product that we will be sticking with for the long haul.

Cons

Like many smaller companies there are still "glitches" in the system. That being said, the customer service is phenomenal and we get the results we need quickly.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

We really were going to always go with Court Reserve, but it's always good to compare.

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

Tennis source was bought out and we were not going back to CA.

Aurelie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Tennis Club must for club management software

Feels like a family business and has a lot of personal attention to our needs while top-notch product.

Pros

Having a desktop and app version Having administration access and member access on the same login Tech support with live chat

Cons

We have to integrate the widget into our current website. Wish they would also be a website hosting.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

Better product for that price point

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

Limitations Ease of use Too many workarounds for it to use for our club

Bill

So Much Better Than Tennis Source

The entire experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their talented Customer Service Team have helped us when ever needed. The product is much more user friendly than Tennis Source .

Pros

Court Reserve was great from the start for our club. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took some time to get to know how our business was set up and what features were important. They have many tutorials on Youtube to help get you familiar with all the great features. We had Tennis Source for the prior 3 years and our staff has really been thrilled with the change. The program has lots of safe guards to help the desk staff. The software has also helped simplify our end of day and monthly bookkeeping. Our pros are also very happy with the mobile app for booking lessons.

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

I was reasonably happy with Tennis Source for three years until they were purchased by Club Automation. I was absolutely shocked last May when they called to tell me they were more than doubling our monthly fees in the middle of the Covid Pandemic and wanted us to sign a 5 year agreement. I spent a couple of weeks looking at different software and talked to about a dozen club operators for their opinion. I eventually chose Court Reserve and they have been great!

Response from CourtReserve

It's been an absolute please serving you and your team Bill. Thank you for taking the time to provide an honest review of your experience!

Replied June 2021

Steven

Amazing Product

Court Reserve is our all in one management system. We are able to book all of our programs, trach our financials and communicate via email with all of our clients. The phone app is off the charts and a favorite of our staff and clients.

Pros

Court Reserve was perfect for our tennis club. It is user friendly and the company is always looking for ways to improve their product. I've reviewed numerous products and Curt Reserve is by far the best,

Cons

The are no cons because when ever the software has limitations, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] put their team to work to resolve the issue. The product has evolved tremendously in just our first year with the company.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

It was and is simply the best product out there! I am in this business over 40 years and there has not been a product as thoroughly created, which is continuously updated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are magnificent.

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

The other product was not responsive to our needs and far more expensive.

Alastair

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Stuff! Improving Monthly!

Amazing! Has saved me a ton of time, money and our members love the app!

Pros

The app is the best thing for us and our members. Easy for members to reserve courts through the app and the email reminders are amazing!

Cons

At times some things can be challenging administratively. Refunding or crediting partially paid for things is not doable (or was not doable). And overall would love if a waitlist feature was added (it might already be?) and if people could checkout for programs without having an account.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a good dude, loved that the app was coming out (at the time we signed up), the software looked great (visually appealing) and it did everything we needed it to do!

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

Jegy was trash and expensive.

Christy

CourtReserve Rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole crew of support have been fabulous and extremely responsive and kind even when the problem is our user error and quick to update the status of fixes when a glitch is found on their side.

Pros

The system is extremely robust on the admin side with new features and improvements done a continuous basis as requested by administrators. Our players love the app-- appreciate it ease of use to register for events and manage account.

Cons

A bit of learning curve to maximize the software. Definitely need to make sure you have some superusers to manage the admin side, but as with anything it is time well spent to learn the nuances of the system.

Rachel

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product!

Pros

I love the ability to see a high level view of our court usage. I also like that we can accept payments online, we can see reasons why people need to cancel a court, and our clients have complete control over their own schedule without waiting on a response from us!

Cons

No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon! It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Richard

The HOP

I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

Pros

The software allow our users to review our schedule, select events, and pay without engaging the HOP staff at all. WE could not possible manage the desk with JUST one employee if we did not have court reserve. At court turnover time we have 20 to 30 new people checking in at the same time . We just check the box that they arrived and move to next person. Could not be easy. The product MAKES IT EASY for our customer to do business with tHe HOP. The mobile app os perfect for out non computer literate clients.

Cons

We would like the software to provide a point of sale option and interface with Quick Books. We have no issues with the software. Other than above it does everything we need.

Response from CourtReserve

Richard, It has been amazing working with you and the staff of The HOP. Thanks for entrusting in us as you opened your new facility. So glad to be able to share in the success of your first year. It's amazing to see where you guys have come in such a short time! Best, Tim

Replied May 2019

Jason

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Product, Great Support!

This husband and wife team truly are exceptional. They know their stuff, and have the staff to help them run a smooth operation. They respond quickly to emails and constantly update their software to the needs of their clientele.

Pros

The customer support was top of my list. I was already familiar with an online court management system and it was very frustrating trying to get someone to help us.

Cons

The previous version of apple app was not easy to use. I'm glad to see a new update on this.

Reasons for choosing CourtReserve

I won a discounted yearly membership at a USPTA World Conference!

Reasons for switching to CourtReserve

I opened my own program and needed a new online system

Corey

This has been a great addition to our club, something that members have long asked for.

Helps to free up time for the front desk staff. Helps to hold members accountable when they don't show up for their courts

Pros

Nic and the rest of the IT team are quick to respond to questions and have even updated their software based on things I wanted available for my club. On the member side of things the software is user friendly while on the computer. The email feature has been great. I appreciate the ability to add flyers and images to the emails.

Cons

Software does not work great on mobile devices. If you try and book a court when none are available it says no data available. In this instance it would be nice if the software told you when the next available court time was instead of having to go back and try a different time. At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

Response from CourtReserve

Corey, Since this review, the member app is out and ready be used by all your members. They will love it! Thanks! Tim

Replied October 2018

Jack

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Amazing product that fit our needs perfectly. The service is extremely responsive and customized.

Provided everything we needed in our first year having indoor tennis at our club and having to accommodate online booking, reports, scheduling, etc. Very user friendly and the service is amazing and very capable of making customized changes quickly and effectively.

Pros

The ability to customize nearly anything to fit our needs. It is very flexible and able to provide many different kids of reports as well as hide and show information to our customers as desired. The service is amazing, friendly, professional, and very fast. They are very agile and can implement changes to the software very quickly.

Cons

It is usable on an iPhone, but cumbersome to book courts and view availability. It is difficult to scroll through court listings without the device being redirected thinking you are clicking something, when you are actually just scrolling. Once APP is out, this issue should go away.

Kevin