All monday.com Reviews

Monday.com User Review

yasin

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Monday works wonders for project management in manufacturing

I'm very happy with the boost Monday's given us in managing our projects. We first bought it to set up shared boards for our projects, but very quickly expanded our use into shared documents, forms, notes, and more. I definitely recommend it if you need one source of truth for project management.

PROS

I like the sandbox environment it creates to boost collaboration. We have shared boards to monitor everyone's tasks, shared documents, forms, etc. When you need a new type of document or collaborative environment, chances are, Monday will already have it.

CONS

It's hard to start using it confidently in the beginning. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning by all the different modules available. It might be a bit frustrating to onboard to it if you can't spare a lot of time to learn it in the beginning

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Excel worked well in the beginning, but it starts to get very confusing and hard to manage when you start to have a lot of projects to track. Its UI is also pretty old now.

Luiza

Newspapers, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Start the week on monday.com

Well build app, really helps us with project managing and workflow.

PROS

The setup and deployment of monday.com was very easy and its intuitive UX makes it very easy to use and understand. My colleagues loves this app, makes our jobs more easy and the work flow is well printed. Price is great.

CONS

I cannot say i find any cons for monday.com. The app is working as it should be.

Noah

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Okay Product, HORRIBLE SUPPORT

I really do like the CRM, but the email experience (which is why I purchased Monday) is not near industry standards. The customer support is even worse. I would not recommend.

PROS

The interface is good and it has a better price point than other CRMs.

CONS

Email tracking function is horrendous. If you use Gmail or Outlook the email features will not work well at all. We received a ton of false positives on opening an emails. When we contacted customer support they took two months to work out a solution, then told us that Gmail is not supported with their email tracking feature.

Jolene

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Tracked Goals, Projects, Timelines and more

I loved it. I'd use it again in a heart beat

PROS

It's intuitive, easy to use and pretty simple to set up. I like that I can track in a variety of ways, but it's also not complicated to figure out how to set up a project. I tracked daily tasks, one-time projects, event planning, and much more.

CONS

They do not offer HIPAA compliance for us, so we had to be careful what we included on the project if there was a reference to something confidential. Staff were also able to see everyone else's board, so security settings were not robust as other products we used.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

it's a better product, even though it cost a us a monthly fee. At some nonprofits, it can be free, which is awesome.

Lisa

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Getting used to it!

Although I had some reservations at first, changing our task management software to Monday.com has proven to be beneficial to my small business. When we first transitioned to the new software, I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the options suddenly available! It took me some time to customize the system to best meet our needs but, after 6 months, its working quite well. Pleased, would recommend!

PROS

I really like the task management features. It offers a variety of options for tracking workflow, time, and expense. Weve been using Monday.com for over 6 months now and im still discovering features!

CONS

The interface is a bit cluttered and takes some getting used to the rather odd and non-intuitive layout. Overwhelming implementation with little support.

Davide

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

A quiet good software for project management

PROS

I tried Monday for a while. The software is good but i decide to prefer Asana, that is quiet simpler for me. About Monday I liked very much the UX.

CONS

It's was a little bit difficoult for me to set up all the functions.

Reviewed March 2024

Makes it easy to track tasks, deadlines and time spent on each task

PROS

I like the amount of plugins you can use in monday.com. There are several free to use plugins, that would help to make your boards better.

CONS

There is no feature for a status to move to a different status based on time or date. Currently statuses should be manually moved by people, which is good. But sometimes it is nice to have statuses that automatically reset to PAUSE status or something like that at a given time.

Task Control with Monday

Very friendly and easy to use, it allows you to keep a history of all the activities that are related to a task

PROS

How easy it is to manage tasks, it seems like you were updating an Excel sheet, being able to import the tasks.

CONS

That you sometimes get lost between tasks, because the tasks move very quickly with the cursor, you can move an activity from one task to another without realizing it

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Monday for everyday it’s great

PROS

It’s really a friendly platform easy to use

CONS

The price it’s no cheap but it’s according the services

1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Task Allocation and Task management tool

PROS

The best feature of Monday.com is the ability to create different dashboards for each project, allocate tasks to the team, and set deadlines for task completion. It also allows you to filter tasks by person. So we do use it for different projects and also to track our Financial monthly, quarterly and yearly book closures and assign tasks to the team members and then you don't have to remember who is doing what.

CONS

So far, I haven't noticed anything I dislike about Monday.com. It's the most user-friendly software I've ever used.

Melanie

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2021

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

PROS

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start. Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

CONS

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Ricardo

Legal Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Monday.com Review

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

PROS

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

CONS

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

Reason for choosing monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We needed something easier to use

Cody

Biotechnology, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

PROS

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

CONS

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Reason for choosing monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Juliana

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Perfect organization with monday.com

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

PROS

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

CONS

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.

Jeremy

Reviewed October 2022

Great platform! 13/10 would recommend!

We utilize this on a daily basis and it serves its purpose perfectly. Our team leaders and project managers rely upon monday.com software to ensure we complete work for our clients in a timely and organized manner.

PROS

This software was very easy to set up for the team and manage on a daily level. It serves its purpose for us and we rarely ever have issues at all levels.

CONS

Some of the automation requires other paid integrations, it would be cool to one day have that automation built in for a higher cost of the service.

Reason for choosing monday.com

We didn't need something like Salesforce for our daily project management.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Very old software needed an upgrade

Amit

Reviewed December 2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

PROS

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

CONS

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Reason for choosing monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Blake

Reviewed June 2023

The best PM software for those who like simple complexity

It is very pleasant, convenient, user-friendly and fun! I can’t imagine life without it honestly, but I would most certainly take advantage of the onboarding with the stuff, so they can help you set up your platform to get the most benefit from it, otherwise you may spiral into the customization black hole.

PROS

The features for task management and project planning are my absolute favorite features about Monday.com. The simplicity of the design and UX are astounding, but don’t be fooled. This software packs a powerful punch, and has the ability to be customized to fit any business structure, any project management style, and any communication style

CONS

The customization options of the entire platform can be very overwhelming. I found myself, my team, and even clients experimenting with the options entirely too much, which eventually led me to lock the templates we were using. It did lead some people down a rabbit hole, which caused delays in work. We also had a very lengthy onboarding process due to the endless options for customization.

Reason for choosing monday.com

The abundance of features and scalability options.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We needed a more user friendly and attractive platform.

Brandon