• icon"Eventboost helps you organize an event in every capacity from inception to completion which is quite valuable."
  • icon"This software is extremely easy to use and user-friendly. I would recommend it to other event professionals."
  • icon"Great support team (a fantastic help from Sabrina Mastalli). Ipad interface simple and very intuitive."
  • icon"There is a bit of a learning curve and your customization will become quite limited."

All Eventboost Reviews

Alessandra

The feeling of having 100 people working for you!

Evenboost help our company in 24 hours set up and send 400 emails and get immediately positively answers. the staff is available around the world 24/24. I am very grateful for the help of the Head Sabrina Mastalli in Italy and Stefano Rocca in the USA support.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

some missing writing characters although it was explained, the system uses the best one compatible with the net and spam filters.

Stijn

September 2016

An easy to use qualitative product with a great support team

After a long search for a suitable product for our needs, we found Eventboost. It is a really nice product that helps you set-up events in no time. We really like how we were able to use it for our unique needs. We had a few questions and they where quickly answered by their support team. Overall it is a great product. There are some smaller features that would be nice if they were added (such as separate forms for invitees and registered people), but I am sure they will follow soon.

Pros

- Easy to learn, not complex at all - Gave us possibilities that other products couldn't offer - Affordable - Reliable - Great support team

Cons

- Some extra features could be added - The admin section lay-out is fine but could a bit slicker

an all in one even organization solution

Pros

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and your customization will become quite limited. If this is your style, great. However, some will not find Eventboost style attractive.

Response from Eventboost

Hi ? (you opted to keep your data hidden...) We are so sorry you┬┐re not finding our service useful! we will be more than happy to see how we can help out. It is the first time in 4 years that someone rated our customer support 2 stars, we are always extremely responsive and supportive as other reviews show, and it would be nice for us to discover what happened. If you want to contact us we are at your disposal and happy to organize a free training webinar and to offer you a free event to try to make your experience more pleasant. All the best.

Replied June 2018

Shannon

Eventboost

Overall, our experience went well. Customer support was very great and always readily available to answer questions or implement changes on our event page. We had several training calls to better understand how to use the platform and to go over the design with customer service. Also got a lot of help with uploading and managing our guest list, which was very helpful since we had such a large list. We do wish the event page was a bit more customizable on our end with the basic layout like background color and font size, without having to pay an extra cost. This would have also saved time without having to go back and forth. It was nice though to have features added to cater to our needs. During the event, the check-in process went pretty smoothly and it was easy to check in the plus-one guests and know who they were attending with. However, it would be nice to be able to add more details when adding a guest through the app other than name and email. Our biggest complaint would be that we had a few problems with the deliver-ability of emails getting sent to some guests' junk mail or not being received and not getting an error message on our end.

Pros

customer service was great and extremely helpful and got quick responses with quick fixes

Cons

wish it the event page was more customizable for basic design and had some problems with email deliver ability

Response from Eventboost

Thank you Shannon! Following your advice, we are working to allow our users to customize in a terrific way the event page ! Soon online.

Replied October 2016

Andrea

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The system is great! Easy to use, very flexible, we could adapt it for different purposes

Much faster and easier registrations to the press conferences and one to one appointments between journalists and my clients.

Pros

It is really handling and intuitive. Anybody in my studio can use it and also my clients appreciated a lot. The redemption of my press conferences was much higher since I have used Eventboost. What I really like it is the fact that we could manage to use the software also for other purposes, such us to schedule the appointments for one to one interviews and meetings during some specific events. Also, the technical assistance is very good.

Cons

I do not really seen any problem with this system. If I have to find something I can say that the check in process can be faster.

Luca

Easy, fast and professional

Pros

- Easy to use - Great support team (a fantastic help from Sabrina Mastalli) - Ipad interface simple and very intuitive.

Cons

Some smaller features that could be added (such as multiple selection to delete some users in a list or add a filter in form registretion for email domains not permitted)

Nicola

November 2015

Brilliant! Very user friendly and 1st class customer service.

I found the tool extremely easy to use considering I had no tutorial whatsoever - compared to other products I tried out, but didnt find them very straightforward at all. I did have some questions and need assistance, and Sabrina Mastalli was very helpful and explained clearly how it worked, she was a fantastic help. I will definitely be recommending this tool and more than likely will be using again in the future. Thank you! I needed to find something at very short notice and this was the perfect solution.

Antonio

Awesome

I suggest always to give a try Eventboost to who is swamped by paper checklists and wasted so much time with email, Docs, calendar, forms and other tools to organize events. Simple and powerful? I don't know anything better to start with a custom page in tone with the brand of his organization and have under control the entire event lifecycle. Up to applause.

Roberta

A surprise!

To be honest, I approched Eventboost not so much convinced about the product, but as soon as I realized its huge potential I changed my mind immediately. Thanks to Eventboost I can manage brilliantly my events from the very beginning till the end. The platform on the web and the app for IPad are user friendly and the customer service is super.

Jared

Great for events

Pros

Works great when planning events, does just about everything

Cons

(Maybe there is) but I wish it had a digital event option

Stefano

March 2015

The most customizable and user-friendly event's platform on the market

The first time I have heard of Eventboost, I was skeptical about a platform managing all the event's processes. Once I tested it for a company's exhibition, I realized how extremely user-friendly and customizable it is compared to other cloud based solutions. In addition, the Customer Service is efficient and well prepared.

Antonio

December 2014

Eventboost: the best for organising our events

We started to use Eventboost some weeks ago for managing the organisation of our events (typically, but not, only press conferences and conventions) and from the very beginning we find it very "easy" and user friendly. But it is also very powerful and flexible. Absolutery recommended! ;-)

paolo

excellent tool

Very useful and flexible tool. We used it both in private events to manage invitations and confirmations and in public events to allow people booking their participation. Also very useful the communication area to send emails to participants (invitation, confirmation and follow up)

Micol

November 2015

Excellent support!

Easy, fast and professional. I hardly recommend Eventboost The plus is definitely the support of the agency, always kind and patient. Unfortunately this software works only with Ipad, but we hope in the future that it can be available also for other device!

leonardo

Usefull, professional, witha a very, very fantastic customer support.

A really update situation of the event, easy sign-in of the guest at the event

Pros

Customization, possibility to extract a different list in order to have a realtime situation, possibility to send ticket with QRcode. Customer support always ready to answer..

Cons

Not very user friendly at the first approach. A little bit diffcult to learn all the features of the software.

Francesco

Great software

This product is simply great at a reasonable price for a small business. pro: price, easy to use, good customization, great support . It is perfect for the average user. The ipad interface is simple and very intuitive. con: I cant find anything!

Chelsea

Nothing but great experiences from EventBoost

Pros

Cons

There really aren't any cons to mention! This software has never led me astray and it seems to continue to improve based on consumer need.

Response from Eventboost

Chelsea, we are super happy, thank you so much for your review !

Replied June 2018

Lize

October 2015

The software is great and I will use it for all further events.

The only disadvantage is that you cannot see all the colomns in Excel at once. The software is very user friendly and easy to manage. Sabrina Mastalli has been a wonderful support and without her I would not have managed.

matteo

Time used: Free Trial

Great product at the right price

I've used the platform for a small event (500 people) and it works great, the invitation, the registration and the check in work very well!

Daniele