Browse Eventory Reviews

Eventory - my friend

When organizing event - it perfect tool for communication with all the parties involved. When deciding which events to sponsor - it's perfect tool for assessing these. When deciding which events to attend - it's perfect tool for measuring ROI.

Pros

It's easy to use, intuitive, helpful for event organizers, attendees, speakers, but also companies supporting events or attending them - allowing to monitor events quality, attendees satisfaction and more.

Cons

At the beginning I had difficulties with logging in vie LI or FB. It was fixed.

Karolina from ICAN Institute

Everything is easier with Eventory!

Eventory makes everything smoother and easier. I can't imagine our events without this tool :)

Pros

Eventory makes a lot of things easier, for example, communication with attendees. It helps save time and stress :) The big plus of this app is being able to see everything on chats, compare with previous events etc. For example, you can see, how many ppl became friends, started to talk, which lecture was the best or the worst (hopefully every single one was cool) ;)

Cons

I don't find any cons. OK, sometimes it's hard to convince attendees to use this app. But I'm sure they will get used to that cuz they see the value of networking possibilities.

Reasons for Choosing Eventory

The customer service! Definitely. They are ready to help you in EVERY situation.

Alicja from University of Geneva

I discovered it at the Innovative Europe Conference

The pros of this software is the rapid contact that one can achieve with other participants of the conference. Moreover it saves energy and is efficient: there is no need to print a huge quantity of conference programs that will end up as garbage. People can quickly find what they need about the conference and the lecturers or connect with other attendees with ease. The only negative point was the fact that during the conference I attended, I did not have the feeling that many people knew how or why to use it, thus it lowered the amount of participants in the software. Otherwise, I think it's a very good initiative, that will facilitate conference organization.

Elżbieta from Sii

Eventory review

The standard of cooperation with Eventory is at the highest level. Apart from the high quality of the tool, people who i cooperated with were the best benefit.

Pros

In regard to participants: possibility of registration on sessions, additional activities, rate sessions, speakers, networking possibilities. In regard to operator: creating agenda, checking participants activities, making changes in a real time, possibility of scheduling all communication.

Cons

I missed possibility using operator functions via phone, setting limited quantity of place on sessions

Daniel from OMGKRK

January 2016

Event experience taken to the next level

It's really interesting how Eventory increases people's engagement at the events. App is easy to implement, works properly and gives event organizers additional tool to manage the whole performance efficiently. We used it for our OMGKRK X-MASSive party which brought more than 600 people and we were happy to observe how they are enjoying using the app. We will use it for our next projects for sure.

Response from Eventory

Replied January 2016

Daniel, We appreciate your kind words. Knowing how crucial it is to keep your attendees engaged during the event we are happy that you found our app effective in this respect. We look forward to working with you on your next events. Joanna from Eventory

good application

Pros

all required information about event in one place, easy to use

Cons

sometimes i need more option eg: rating more than one speaker

Magda from Bidroom

It’s a good solution for people that attend events for professional reasons such as generating leads, networking or meeting clients. I’m sure it benefits everyone, but from my perspective that is the most important one.

Pros

All information about the event, sessions, participants was available before the event, so I could prepare for it before actually going. That’s not how I used to do things before. Thanks to this, I definitely got better effects from the event. I didn’t lose time trying to find my way around or looking for my clients at the event.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software

Krzysztof from 3camp.pl

January 2016

Awesome app, great team behind the product, exceptionally positive overall experience

As an event organizer, we always look for reliable partners who recognize the importance of perfect timing, meet deadlines, understand the business we operate in and are able to deliver great customer support. At first, we chose Eventory for the quality of the app itself, but soon we were also blown away by the impeccable customer experience. We were fully looked after and completely relieved of all app-related tasks by the great Eventory team. And every event manager knows such service is truly invaluable.

anthony from Nassau County Boces

BEST MOBILE APPLICATION ON THE MARKET

When you plan an event of any kind you are representing a brand, may it be yours or the company you represent. Eventory makes the process as seamless as possible. While shopping around I sent many requests for more information. Not only did Eventory connect me with an amazing sales representative- they listened to my needs and only suggested what was best for my client . Eventory is the only company we will be using moving forward. Anthony-NCB

December 2015

Przemek from Hilton Garden Inn Kraków

December 2015

Fantastic solution for flexible running of a conference

Great ease of use, very helpful, allows for a constant feedback, matches the needs of any big conference organizer, from the starting period (attracting attendees) to the post-conference wrap-up (built in feedback tools that will give you the overview of the event).

Daniel from MiPenico, Inc.

Very pleased

Tried the free version and look forward to seeing what some of the more advanced version offer. We used the free version for a small event and were thrilled. Not sure how the more advanced features work yet but look forward to finding out.

Pros

We tried the free version for a small conference. It included everything we needed. Will certainly give them a try for larger events.

Kate from AGH

Highly recommended

It’s a good solution for people who attend events and conferences for professional reasons such as generating leads, networking or meeting clients.

Pros

I really appreciated that all information about the event, sessions, participants was available before the event.

Cons

I have no complaints, everything seemed fine