• Pros

• "I love the ease of the platform. It is very user friendly and what isn't easy the customer service is top-notch. We get taken care of. "

• "I like the UI, it is very clear and I am able to find what I am looking for easily."

• "The software is generally easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. It is much easier for our customers to use as well."

• Cons

• "There isn't anything that I would point out as being a "con" as the platform is very easy to use."

• "There was very little not to like. I recall having a couple of very minor requests that could not be fulfilled by their system, but they said that they would look into the ideas for the future."

• "The system was not geared to endurance events and it limited us in what we could do in the endurance industry."

Browse Events.com Reviews

Tom from Old Mission Beach Athletic Club

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Hands down the easiest way to manage event registration

Events.com has allowed us to better organize the "behind the scenes" of the event registration process. Other sites did not have accessible help features and we would spend time on YouTube looking up how to videos. We have saved countless man hours being able to email in needed changes and thoughts about how we wanted to change things and the events.com team would walk us through options.

Pros

The staff at events.com are extremely knowledgeable and were able to ask me my goals for the event registrations and they walked me through how to do it (although they do all the setup) so I was aware of how to do it. They are able to make the registration site function in the way that works best for the end user and us as the organizer. The people on the events.com team, are some of the best people I have worked with and genuinely care about our organization and what these events allow us to do beyond the event. They care about their customers.

Cons

I cant think of anything that I want changed about events.com. Everything from the site (desktop and mobile) to the people behind the site I have been extremely happy.

Mariah from Wander Design Co

Industry: Graphic Design

Best Customer Support Ever!

We are able to host all of our events through events.com and that is a game changer for us. Payment plans, different ticket pricing - it's all wonderful to have in one place!

Pros

Events.com has the best customer support. They checked in on us multiple times to make sure we didn't have any questions and to wish our event well. Amazing people at events.com!

Cons

There are a few features that would be wonderful to have that are not currently offered, like an email notification each time a new sign up comes through. The daily summaries were sufficient for us though!

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

The amazing customer service and product options!

Lory from Timmins Porcupine Track & Field

Neutral review

It was ok

Pros

Tallies and overview were clear and helpful

Cons

Navigation thru site was confusing and sometimes frustrating

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Because that is what was used by previous holder of the event

Adam from IoT613 Inc.

A fantastic and highly personalized ticket management system

Events.com made our conference ticket purchasing process simple for our attendees and streamlined our check-in process with the use of tablets for ticket scanning. Their prices were better for us than the competing system we had previously used and the personalized service made working with them extremely simple and pleasing.

Pros

Our local sales rep was AMAZING. She made our transition from a different service provider seamless, provided fast and friendly support, and personalized our event page herself. I had never even received a call from the previous service we used, but Events.com made us feel like our company and event mattered to them.

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

The value proposition and personalized approach.

Kristin from Vator

Great platform

I am happy with the platform

Pros

Cons

Promo codes: The selection of dates and choosing which event the code will work is a bit hard. Selecting the date and ticket type could appear somewhere before saving the promo code. otherwise, I forget about them

Marco from Balboa Track Club

Review for Events

I use events.com to host meetings, conferences, or race events for registration. I use it to collect registrant info and push out marketing information to my social network.

Pros

Simple layout made it easy to setup and launch the events I was hosting.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to find certain features in the navigation homepage - the icons didn't necessarily match the category I was looking for (like tickets sold, promo codes, etc.)

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Ease of use and a good recommendation. The recommendation was based on speedy and reliable customer service which I found to be true.

Christine from Carlsbad Village Association

The Team At Events.com Are Amazing!

We were processing ticket sales manually before events.com. They handle all of our ticket sales seamlessly now so I can spend my time doing other project items.

Pros

It is very easy to use, but more importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team behind it is amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

The hands-on customer support made all the difference. They event attend our event and participate!

Jarrod from eSAX (The Entrepreneur Social Advantage Experience)

Events.com makes all our event ticketing simple and easy!

Online ticketing is made easier with Events.com. (Took a bit of time getting used to the functionalities, but worth it).

Pros

The extra 'add-on's' (such as swag, drink, t-shirts, socks etc) are a really nice touch. The sharing feature to allow others to invite friends for a discount is great!

Cons

Copying past events to use for future events is not that easy. Some of the features do no 'port-over' well. e.g. the customized messages when people pursue a ticket need to manually be done again (and the cut and past URL's each need to be manually inserted). Would be nice to be able to cut and past hyperlinks for ease of reference. But most of all would be great if copying an event could also include this. Not sure how much Events.com promotes our events to other local people who may be interested in attending similar events. (This was one of the greatest assets of Eventbrite)

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Co-founder is a local Ottawa entrepreneur and we love supporting local businesses!Plus the additional functionality of Events.com is much appreciated.

Tim from Courant Culture LLC (DBA Life Lounge San Diego)

Best event booking platform

Always been awesome experience!

Pros

Easy to use, love how you can duplicate events during set up and best part is choice of payment platform- as an event organizer getting paid within days of ticket sales is great. It allows organizers to pay vendors as sales come in.

Cons

Not much - maybe if it integrated with more email programs other than mail chimp

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Ease of use and payment processing for sure

Joy from Bike Florida, Inc

Good platform that could be great.

Because the customer service is excellent, any major issues we have with the software are immediately seen to by our customer service rep. As stated above, this software would get a 10/10 if we had access to reporting options and more customization.

Pros

Cons

Creating reports is very limited in what information you can pull together and I have to ask our customer service rep to do those for us. Would be much better if we could do them ourselves. There are some registration options that we wish we could customize as well.

Daryn from Put Foot Rally

Put Foot Rally

Could not speak more highly of the team and service.

Pros

Clean, simple, easy to use. It is the best platform for ticketing by far. Fair pricing.

Cons

No webpage integration. - click-out leads to a huge drop-off - which means less ability to track conversions. *Showclix have a simple, but very effective integration) No app - app like eventbrite to check in participants / track sales would be amazing. Logging into events.com every time to check sales wasn’t great.

Product and team.

Errin from Beyond Events

Why we use Events.

Pros

Cons

My only con is that this software does not work with iPads. Every device we have is an iPad. Our timing company also only uses iPads. It's very difficult to use this without it being used across all platforms. I don't know anyone that uses tablets. I really hope the IOS version is coming sooner rather than later. It's hard to tell other companies about needing to use this when they also can't use certain aspects.

Michelle from HAL Sports

Events.com is user friendly and customer service is top notch!

I have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change. In fact, when some clients choose other platforms and issues arise, it reminds me why I am so happy with this decision. The ease of setting up new events and copying past events in incomparable. Any time I have a support question, it is answered thoroughly and quickly! The team actually listens to user feedback and makes enhancements based on that feedback!

Pros

Cons

I understand why there isn't a built -in email feature but it would be so amazing if there was one!

Robert from Greenmelon Inc

Brainstorming at the Bunker

I have done 2 events now and will certainly be doing more. I would like to see improvements in the look and feel and the key document export options.

Pros

The help staff were awesome. Took an active role and helped me get things in the way they needed to be. Great advisors. The software easily loaded into my squarespace site, with the help of your staff.

Cons

I think the look and feel of Eventbrite is nicer visually. Easier for customers/clients for purchasing tickets. There needs to be improvements in the ticket purchasers document export. The excel document required a lot of work at my end to clean it up and pull important information from. I found that experience didn't match your front end experience. It should be as simple and easy to use as building an event.

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

It was suggested to me by a friend who does many events. She switched over from Eventbright and highly recommended you.

Nicole from Enchanted Fairy Festival/Atomic Bounce

Difficult To USe

If you can't tell we haven't enjoyed it. After the initial sales call everything was pretty downhill.

Pros

It sells tickets. You want me to type more but that is literally the only thing we like.

Cons

Everything else. IF you skip something it won't process. Trying to retrieve customer info you have to click back and forth a million times. If you download the information it's useless and unreadable. Trying to make a list of who bought what is worthless and taking about 6 hours at this point. When there is an issue you don't fix it. You just tell me to fix it. We were told a machine would be sent to us this week to process tickets, that didn't happen. Overall a very disappointing experience that has required far more work on our part than we were expecting. I wish we had never sold tickets at all. We would have saved a ton of time.

Sales rep, price point

Ralph from Cleveland Marathon, Inc.

Overall great experience!

Overall, the experience was good, even with the limitations in regards to the endurance industry.

Pros

System was easy to use, great customer support and the employees we dealt with would go out of their way to help us.

Katie from Beyond Events

Events.com is the best!

Pros

I really like the user-friendliness to it. It's very simple to find stuff and to do things on it without even having much training or knowledge. The staff are also amazing!

Cons

Honestly. there isn't really much I can think of that I don't like about events.com.

Cayra from Ruff Mudder Canine Obstacle Adventure

Would recommend

Pros

Support team was very receptive and responded quickly to our questions and suggestions as we attempted to customize our program

Cons

We run a unique program and unfortunately events.com wasn’t able to customize our registration platform exactly as we like it.

Not enough time

Olivia from Canada Science and Technology Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Science and Tech youth program

Pros

That I can have the same event in french and english That there are multiple options for the types of questions I can ask on a form

Cons

The gender question does not allow for gender non-conforming people to respond accurately. There should be options for non-binary and other. With the multi selection question, there's no option to add other with an if other question

Simple trustworthy

I really like it overall. Could use some UX/UI updates for the users.

Pros

The forward-facing UI for consumers. The simplicity of ticket purchasing and overall clean aesthetic of the design.

Cons

The back end UI can sometimes be tricky to navigate and I also trying to find the totals on each event isn't very clear

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Tony Finn showed it to us and its become a great part of our film showings.

Elser Lee from Barry's Bay Triathlon

Very good

Very Good

Pros

It completes registration and provides fund raising options. Staff support is critical for us.

Cons

set up each year - is made so much easier with your staff support

Reasons for Choosing Events.com

Efficiency and liaison with sport stats

Rhett from R. Butler & Associates

Great Service!

Worked awesomely for my event productions

Pros

It is VERY user-friendly and a great way to aggregate an audience.

Cons

I can think of no “Cons” presently and have always had a memorable experience.

Recommended by colleagues

Pamela from Collab Space

Works for us!

Pros

Simple to use, very easy to duplicate events to save time and details.

Cons

Not a huge fan of the fees we pay but we do understand why we pay them.

Cassandra from Dash for Smiles

Events is a good tool for event management

Pros

Events.com is easy to use and provides data reports with relevant information.

Cons

The cost is a little high. I would prefer a lower cost for nonprofits.

Christine from FAB Events Inc.

Love Events .com

Our overall experience with Events.com was great and very smooth!

Pros

The staff and ease of set up was so awesome! Get platform!

Cons

Some of the program changes can't be done because of the way the program was designed.

The staff and pricing

Paul from Cultus Lake Sailing Club

Easy setup and functionality

Makes online registration for our events straight forward and easy for our attendees. More people are using it the more we use it.

Pros

The setup for events is easy and straight forward. there are lots of options for add ins. Easy to be creative to sort out the type of registration which is needed for various evens.

Cons

It would be nice to be able have a spot for documents to be downloaded by buyers. Changing the frequency of reports. Right now it is daily or not at all. Having a weekly summary or notification when someone registers would work better for us.

Ellis from Bike Florida

Amazing customer service makes it the best out there

Awesome. The customer service brings the product from good to great. Give rep a raise.

Pros

Ease of use, attractive registration pages.

Cons

Inability to design registration page exactly to my standards.

James from High Level Jiu Jitsu

Super easy

Pros

Easy to use. Liked that I could easily make a list of the people that registered for easy check in

Cons

Was a little difficult finding the spot to export fathers data.

Lindsey from Point Logistics

Pros

This allows our organization to easily manager our professional clubs' events. It been a big help to get the information out, see who is interested, and manage appropriate follow up messages. We've been able to present a more professional look with this product.

Cons

The % it takes from sales, but some cost is to be expected.

Seamless, intuitive registration platform

Pros

I love that when I went to register for the La Jolla Half Marathon, the entire process took less than 5 minutes. I registered on my iPhone and it was super easy and quick.

Cons

I love running events, so I am looking forward to seeing more running events on the platform. I'd also like to see which of my friends are attending different events.

Daniel from Tracy PAL

Great product!

Outstanding customer service!

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, value and features

Cons

The price could be a bit better but overall it's not bad

Robin from Evergreen Christian Outreach

Excellent Event Registration Platform

Pros

The template that makes it easy to upload text and images.

Cons

I was not able to resize the logo. It was not readily apparent how to export the contact information, too.