• Pros

• "I love their customer service! They have been incredibly responsive with and have gone out of their way to try and add on elements that would make our lives easier!"

• "I enjoyed the ease of use and customer support/ ability to add functions specifically requested for our organization "

• "Easy to use! Things are in likely places. There are no "extra" modules to get tricked into purchasing."

• Cons

• "I wish I could call customer service instead of submitting a support ticket - but the responses are always quick and very helpful."

• "It is a little confusing with the initial setup of an event. There are several steps. It gets easier the more you use it. "

• "Limitation to some functions and room to advance in professional look/feel"

Browse Eventsquid Reviews

Randi from Space Foundation

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Wish we would have discovered Eventsquid sooner!

On top of solving all of our registration problems, through Eventsquid, we've solved problems that we didn't even realize were problems. For example, our accounting department for 34 years has produced invoices for hundreds of participants that wish to be invoiced. It's not hard to do but it takes time. With Eventsquid, the customer creates their own invoices and in their communication center, you can have automated reminders to send to customers that are approaching payment due date or past due. No more individual follow-up emails. Our accounting team was delighted to know that workload had been removed. After our show, we had a team that spent a large amount of time creating an after-show survey (they built our own system) but Eventsquid has a survey tool built in with the mailing lists already available. That freed up a great deal of team for our developers. Additionally, our developers no longer have to build and maintain our custom seating program. Eventsquid has a seating program built in. And, best of all, it works directly from our registrant list so we do not have to import, export and update data in two separate locations. This system is not just benefiting the registration process, it literally is changing our whole organization. We are learning that we can use this software for far more things than just our Symposium registration. We are using it for several other events and day-to-day operations.

Pros

I don't even know where to start. One of the biggest benefits we've received thus far is the ease of registering our customers. Our event is extremely complex with many different rules, exceptions, registration offerings, dozens of different registration categories that influence different registration prices, etc. We've tried several other registration systems and they just simply could not do what we needed it to and our customers were always complaining about the complexity of registering for our events. We were working harder not smarter trying to pull reports/data in our other systems and with Eventsquid, the reports are very easy to use and pull all of the data you need. I researched a couple of the big box registration companies and they were all WAY out of budget but also, they couldn't do what we needed the system to do. Luckily, we came across G2 Crowd and Capterra and saw all of the great reviews about Eventsquid. I was over the moon to learn about all of the features they offered and best yet, it was extremely affordable! Not to mention, their staff is AMAZING! I literally could go on and on about the benefits of this software. If you are looking for a better registration system, look no further. This is your solution!

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this software. There were a couple of far-fetched, "in a perfect world" requests we had and their staff quickly modified the system to make it work for us.

Mike from MPIRE

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The software is a oak tree of functionality. Each branch is a site feature to maximize efficiency

Pros

The Software gives my business a professional web presence that is well developed and highly functional. The software team is constantly updating the system to reflect more efficient ways to organize and adapt to any business model. The software is so advanced that it coordinates aspects of your business that I had previously never considered. Due to the systematic approach to organizational profiling, my business has been given an "exoskeleton" from the software that has significantly restructured and streamlined my business model to become much more effective at producing confirmed pay registrants. The software allows for customized data entry options for specific business needs. All variables have been effectively managed by the software on a platform that is accessible at your fingertips on any mobile device. The software is highly effective at offering customers and clientele a safe, quick, and efficient way to pay for products and services offered. The support team will email you within the same business day if there is a question or concern about any aspect of the software. The software will auto populate accounting reports, customer activity reports, and even parking passes. The software offers customizable color schemes to enhance aspects of the visual presentation of products and site features. The software provides you with a blueprint to follow or adopt that expands your own understanding of the inner workings of true business transactions. Eventsquid.

Cons

The software could be mastered by potentially offering web domain creation link. Website hosting would be an additional feature that could be linked to as well.

Megan from TIE

Eventsquid - What a Breath of Fresh Air After Dropping Cvent!

The product has been so refreshing since we quit cvent. It's so easy to use and has just as much, plus more! functionality.

Saria from GOBHI

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Software!

Pros

This software is easy to use and allows me to create multiple attendee profiles. Before using this product I had to manage 3 registration sites for one conference in order to customizes the prices and questions. This software has made my life much easier.

Cons

I would like a bit more freedom when in comes to customizing the look of my events. For instance, if I could add a date box with custom dates, additional maps, additional text boxes, etc.

Amberlee from WOW Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great features and functionality, issues with user-compatibility

It helped with several essential event functions, like registration and payment processing, and helped make things easier. However, non-user-friendly functions made things more difficult for us, as we had to help guests register and make payments over the phone. All in all, it's affordable and worth the money, but improvements are needed.

Pros

It performs a lot of functions, from registering guests to processing payments to sending out event surveys.

Cons

It's not very user-friendly, especially for people who are not internet savvy. I had to help most of our guests register for the event because the registration process was too complicated (having to make a profile for every attendee, even guests of our main attendees, made things difficult. People simply wanted to register guests without providing their names, addresses, etc.).

Response from Eventsquid

Replied November 2018

Hi Amberlee, I'm sorry to hear that you had to help your guests register because your form asked for name, address, etc. I looked at your event setup and it appears that instead of setting up your fundraiser as a simple event, you copied a sport shooting event (more complex setup) and left the guest setup in place. You, of course, can eliminate any or all fields from the guest registration form or any other form. In addition, our "Plus-X" guest method (which you opted not to use) allows the principal registrant to simply add the first and last name of the guest(s) they are bringing; no account needed and no need for the guests to register themselves. I also noted that our support team provided several hours of one-on-one training assistance to Ms. Brewer on your team; perhaps she was aware? In any event, we are happy to make corrections to your event setup if you need us to. I also noticed that you recently renewed your contract with us, so thank you!

Ryan from BITS

Eventsquid has made creating and managing our events simple and fully digital.

Increased our event registrations and the resources we need to dedicate to promoting and running the event. We've went fully digital by building agendas and uploading presentations that attendees can access.

Pros

Creating an event is easy. We host 2 live events each year and looking to grow that going forward. We can have an event site up in a few hours and if we have questions or interest in other ways to do things the knowledge base and support has been great.

Cons

Would really like integrations with Salesforce or Mailchimp to pull our users list directly into the system. While it doesn't take much time, we are constantly updating contacts in Salesforce so by syncing them it would make inviting attendees quicker. With Mailchimp, its our main communications tool, so being able to send via that with our standard branding could also improve our use. Finally, for online events we use Webex Event Center. We've done some testing with that, but it's a little "clunky" on how we have to set it up.

Reasons for Choosing Eventsquid

Cost and Easy of Use

Response from Eventsquid

Replied August 2019

Hi Ryan, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! On integration, we have a REST API. An Eventsquid-Salesforce integration is never a one-size-fits-all, due to the complexities of Eventsquid and SF data structures. However, some clients have found success by building/contracting middleware that consumes our public API. This is currently the recommended solution. As for email, our internal email system will permit you to brand and dress your emails in a way that allows people to see that it's from you. I understand you may not be able to do a 1:1 formatting (yet...we have this on the horizon). If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know! Michael

Angel from Centralina

Learning the Ins and Outs of Eventsquid

Our finance department has a much easier time with Eventsquid than other platforms, especially for tracking payments.

Pros

Our team has been using Eventsquid now for over one year. We really like the ease of use and the report system. As with any new system, we have had a learning curve, but the customer service with Eventsquid has been prompt and the corrections were easy. Our big conference serves approximately 400 participants with three breakout sessions containing seven workshops each, and the system handled the set-up without issues!

Cons

Our learning curve is my least favorite part. We learned a lot from our conference last month.

Reasons for Choosing Eventsquid

We liked the easy-to-use platform, pricing and reviews.

Happier Atteedees

The use of Eventsquid reduced our workload of responding to attendee questions by at least 80%.

Pros

Our 800 attendees expressed their great delight in the ease of using Eventsquid to sign up for our annual training events. Attendes appreciated the on site features like access to their agenda and site maps during the event. Pre-registration and on site registration for our event team was exponentially improved from our former in house web site platform.

Cons

Fairly steep learning curve to get started. A few administrator tools need more development.

Hal from Astoria Consulting Group, LLC

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

We used Eventsquid for our Startup Pitch Event

We only had very short time to launch the online registration platform after we chose Eventsquid was our preferred platform. Despite a limited time to develop our event website on Eventsquid, it went very well, thanks to very helpful support consultants at Eventsquid.

Pros

Eventsquid is a reasonably priced event management package that allowed us to organize a video conference event with multiple real venues where we had attendants for networking. The software is flexible enough to device some work arounds to come up with highly demanding requests from our end. Since this was our first time use of Eventsquid, we will be exploring ways to adopt other functions, such as QR code based check-in process, which we were not able to use this time.

Cons

Our event encompasses different time zones with multiple languages. As of right now the largest number of attendants come from Japan, but Eventsquid is unable to use information in Japanese. This needs to be improved. We also treat all of our attendants as if they are ALL speaking guests. We may have to ask Eventsquid to help us organize this special situation.

Alex from Joey the Cat Skeeball

The best event registration software available for our company!

This has made registration for our events so much easier than before! It is helpful to have a website that everybody can go to for sign ups and information. We're a big fan!

Pros

Our events range in size frequently and we had a hard time determining how to successfully register them in a flexible manner. EventSquid gave us a powerful toolkit for managing event registration for events of all sizes. Furthermore, their customer service is phenomenal and they are continually releasing updates and improvements on the software! We can highly recommend them!

Cons

The cost feels a bit high. Not the most user friendly package, especially for the less computer savvy members on our team.

Leah from Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance (COVA)

Great Product at Affordable Price

If you're looking for value and affordability then definitely look at EventSquid. It gives you options (i.e. mobile site and webpages for events) that would cost extra with other competitors. We solved the issue of needing a robust event management tool at an affordable price and realized that we got more than what we initially thought we wanted. However, there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love the webpage that EventSquid automatically generates for each of my events/trainings. It's included with the price so I don't need to pay extra to achieve that professional look. The first event we ever used EventSquid, we had more out-of-state folks (and one person from another country) register than ever before! I believe part of the reason is because the website looks so much more professional (and legit) than it did with my previous event management site. Also, the mobile site is amazing and our attendees loved adding agenda items to their itinerary!

Cons

Three main issues: 1) The Group Payment option is ONLY available for initial checkout, meaning an admin needs to enter 15+ people all at once in order to get to the final group payment page. However, if an admin needs to check-out & "pay later" so that they can get an invoice or await grant funding, then the next time the admin logs in, they will NOT be able to regroup all the invoices and pay with one credit card. That's when an admin will have to make 15+ separate payments (which locks out their card because it looks like duplicate charges), and the only way around it is for folks to call me to run a credit card over the phone on a separate payment portal, then I have to go into EventSquid and mark everyone off as paid. 2) The reporting function doesn't provide the most up-to-date balance due, which is a problem when I'm looking at 1,100 people to figure out who still owes money or run a report for our bookkeeper. Instead, I have to export everything into Excel and create a custom field and formula in order to figure who owes. 3) There are still bugs with the system. When I duplicate an event (and everything stays pretty much the same), I have to check everything over and make fake registrations because guaranteed I'll have to submit a support ticket to fix a random issue or link. Or, attendees will call me around heavy registration times (e.g. early bird deadline) and tell me that the website froze and kicked them out.

David from AXS Consulting

Strongest Solution for Associations and Member Organizations

The EventSquid team leads with terrific support and backs it up with a very robust solution, regular improvements, and frequent additions to the features and functionality. Our events vary from local meetings with 4-40 people up to week long major events and seminars of several hundred people. If EventSquid didn't support out of the box a particular way we wanted to charge our members or do break outs or promotions, then they would take the time to understand the use case and we almost always found a way to do it or saw new functionality released in time for us to use for that event. The CEO is intelligent, cares deeply about customer satisfaction, and drives the entire team for constant improvement. The solution has come a long way in the year and a half we've been a client and we look forward to the continued release of exciting new capabilities. If you only do one event a year, EventSquid should be strongly considered. However, if you have more than 1 event a year with some of the same attendees, there isn't a better solution to support your members. My 4 Star ratings reflect most on the complexity of any event system. EventSquid is about the easiest I've seen to use for large events. The Quality and Functionality Scores reflect that EventSquid is earlier in their development than some of the other leading solutions in this space, but EventSquid has been rapidly closing any gaps and has some exciting capabilities that most of the other solutions lack. Michael and his team at EventSquid have been a true and valued partner to us, which has been invaluable to the events side of our business.

Pros

Member driven with member history and profile capabilties. Ease of use and flexibility.

Cons

Some of the mobile aspects and integration, all of which have improved greatly and have additional improvements and capabilities coming on the roadmap.

Dee from Burner and Associates, Inc.

Bar none, it is the best registration software on the market.

Our meeting planning firm has been using EventSquid for years now, with clients such as Comcast Business and Qdoba Mexican Restaurants. It's extremely user friendly and the quality and functionality, in our opinion, can't be beat. On the rare occasions when we have run into issues or need something improved in the software, they have listened to us and whatever the issues have been, they addressed them within 24 hours. Their customer support is over the top. Their development on improving the software continues on a daily basis. We love this software and will never consider using another one. I can't express it enough. It's the best on the market.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost. They bid on a flat fee basis, program by program, after much discussion about what the client needs. They are the most cost effective in their space.

Cons

Can't think of one.

Best Software I've Used Yet

Our needs are usually difficult to fulfill due to the complexity of our registrations and the niche market our organization serves. We've run into systems with registration question caps that did not work for us, among other issues. This system helps us collect a lot of data on our attendees as well as displays the information in graph form to help our Sales team overcome the "no." This system is amazing! Quick and easy for our staff and admins to use, which is all we ever ask for!

Pros

From the smooth look and feel on the front end, to the numerous (but not overwhelming) admin customizations, this system has everything covered. Every feature seems to be carefully planned and executed to function the best way possible and the customer service is that of a small business.

Cons

Sometimes updates are made and buttons/sections are moved or features are condensed into other areas. Even with the update notes that describe the changes and lists where features are moved, it slows you down a bit after learning and getting comfortable with the UI.

Top notch event management software at a great price

Streamlined event management software and user-experience from design, registration and scheduling, was top notch. I don't think we could have found any other product that met all of our needs, and beyond, at this price. Eventsquid staff were very helpful and timely in training us on the software, which was fairly easy, as well as answering our questions as they came up. Our members liked the system as a user and had no complaints!

Pros

Customizable to meet our event needs- complex registration types, conference session tracks, look/layout to match our theme colors. Intuitive for both administrator and registrants. Great price for all of the functionality. Many other vendors sell registration system and mobile app separately- at a high cost- EventSquid includes all of this at a very good price and it means that online event details and mobile app are automatically linked. Excellent customer service throughout use.

Cons

We really liked all aspects of the software. If we had to pick an area that we liked least, it might be the agenda builder. The functionality was very easy to use, but we weren't able to create a general printable agenda/overview that met all of our needs. The web version of the general agenda worked great though. We just have some attendees who wanted a specific general overview- which we created on our own. Next year, we will use more of its functionality that we weren't able to use this past year since we had to build our event quickly. This will streamline our event and save us even more time.

Vicki from National Wild Turkey Federation

Finally...a company that gets it!

This software will allow us to consolidate many of our current systems over the next few years. It will also give a more professional and simple way for our exhibitors to register/sign up for booths which will free up significant time for our staff.

Pros

My favorite part of this software is its simplicity. It does everything you need it to in the most straightforward way possible. And it's done in an attractive, user-friendly way to boot! We have a very complicated event and software such as Cvent, Event Brite, AtoZ, and even a custom made database struggled, or were unable, to provide solutions for us in various parts of our event but Event Squid seems to be a good option for the ENTIRE event. The staff is amazing and they are at the perfect level of being helpful but not pushy. They seem truly interested in our event and growing a relationship with us. They know they have a good product that speaks for itself so the demo and sales process is very pleasant. Also, the price for this product is unbelievable. I've looked into dozens of software solutions over the years and this one is BY FAR the best for your money.

Cons

Currently, the only con we've faced is that you cannot search for Exhibitors in the web version of the exhibit hall map. However, they are working on a solution for us since they have this capability in the mobile app. I don't expect this to be a con for long.

Abi from Pennsylvania Music Educators Association

Our overall experience has been great. They are great to work with and good at responding to support questions. While there are some drawbacks to the program, overall it's functionality is very good.

Pros

We like being able to use one platform for exhibitor and conference attendee registration - as well as have all of that information populate into a website specifically for our event (which doubles as a conference app). All of the safety features to help walk someone through the registration process are a real plus as well.

Cons

The exhibitor specific registration part is very basic and has little flexibility. It would be great if it could be configured like the attendee registration. We've made it work for us by making exhibitors an attendee type and having them register that way. Setting up the various registration types can be confusing and time consuming - however EventSquid's support has been very helpful. It would also be nice to have the ability to import session information instead of having to input it all manually.

Response from Eventsquid

Replied November 2018

Hi Abi, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I believe you used our old exhibitor module for your event. Our support team can guide you to our robust profile area and show you how to construct a very powerful exhibitor setup like many of our clients have. I will notify them of this so we can improve your experience. Michael

Jennifer from United Launch Alliance

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Mission Success with EventSquid!!

We had previously used another well known registration site for all of our launch events. Several reasons we were looking for another software registration site include (but not limited to): not allowing for 'back door' registrations (security), providing SMS texting capability and setting the # of guest allowances per individual email address to name a few. EventSquid software provided us with ALL of our requirements and numerous other capabilities that enabled us to save numerous labor hours each mission by 1) reducing registrants questions due to the capability to upload documents (providing guests with FAQ's and detailed agendas) and 2) being able to provide all inclusive attendee reports to our customers. EventSquid's focus on customer service exceeds all expectations; we only wish we found them years ago!

Pros

Too many to list, our top 4 are: CUSTOMER SERVICE, software is very intuitive, invitation list functionality and the Communication Dashboard!

Cons

Lacks an 'Admin Registration' feature to by-pass the specific parameters of the event.

Response from EventSquid

Replied April 2017

In the dashboard, you can bypass front-end registration and configure an attendee's registration any way you wish!

Caitlin from WOW Logistics

Industry: Warehousing

Our experience with EventSquid has been great! They are great to work with and very helpful!

It's made registrations for our events so much easier than ever before. It makes it helpful to have a website our attendees can go to for information and registration. I love that we can send out emails and surveys directly from the software. It truly makes communicating with our guests very efficient and effective.

Pros

Once you get used to setting up an event, it's very easy to use and navigate. It has most everything we need for events and makes the registration process for events seamless. They take all of your suggestions into consideration and the help desk is very responsive and fast!

Cons

There are some things that we would like to update but cannot as they are standard across the board. However, their software development team takes everything into consideration and they are usually able to help out with any customization we need.

Lee from Nspire Sports League - NSL

It's in the simplicity that I save time, which is money for an event organizer.

I honestly can't think of anything more we need at this time. I know this, if we need it the EventSquid team most likely will build it or has it already has a design in the works. This team is head and shoulders above the rest.

Pros

The total capabilities of the system. It is well designed and practical for every application of our NSL events. Its simplicity allows us to train up personnel and volunteers quickly which translates to a greater consumer experience for us.

Brian from DU-BRO Products

No Brainer

EventSquid has so many easy to use tools that an event coordinator or promoter would be truly missing out if they did not use it. The support staff is extremely helpful and very responsive. I have no fear of diving in knowing that I have their team standing by to help with any questions I have. I can't say enough about this platform and team...top notch!

Pros

Full of features and benefits

Cons

Seems like a lot to take on at first but so intuitive and thought out that you get the hang of it quickly.

Lauren from American Bonanza Society!

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great event management software!

Pros

Cons

I feel like the core of the product it is geared towards sporting event registrations, but the team has been really proactive about helping implement changes that are more beneficial to our use!

Response from EventSquid

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your feedback, Lauren! We have been evolving the platform since 2015 to better serve the corporate/assn/education /non-profit markets and will continue to do so to the exclusion of our sports and hobby vertical markets. The bulk of the features launched in the past year have been solely for these markets. Our focus is 100% dedicated to these markets so please continue to expect the most from us!

Miriam from Groundwork Center for Resilient Communities

Customizable, Structured, Logical, and Intuitive!

Pros

The customizable nature of EventSquid makes it an adaptable platform that can be used for almost any nature of event. As a non-profit event planner, I need a platform that works well for social events, trainings, conferences, and free events, and EventSquid registration forms can be tailored to fit the needs for a broad range of events.

Cons

Currently, the Communication Center does not have the types of design features that I would prefer in an event email, so I have continued to use the Mailchimp platform for event communications. The Communication Center does however have enough customization to send a utilitarian event email, and will do the job.

Cynthia from IACP

Best event management software and GREAT price!

EventSquid helped bring our Conference management and website appearance into the current times! Our old site looked old and outdated and did not have the agenda and room management options. Or the "click n buy" space options. So much easier to manage, set up and deal with from beginning to end.

Pros

The ease of setting up the event - from registration to speakers to sponsors/exhibitors to page appearance. The App is included in the price and is a great addition for our attendees. The customer service and technical support is STELLAR!

Cons

Wish it had onsite badge printing option available.

Response from Eventsquid

Replied November 2018

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your comments. We are working on an on-site badge printing option right now! Stay tuned!

Emilee from Keysight Technologies

Keysight Technologies

It has been positive.

Pros

The customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick. They customized some features for us. It was very cool.

Cons

There are some reminder email issues. I don't think the tool is fully ready for the multi-stop events.

Response from EventSquid

Replied October 2018

Hi Emilee, if we ever fail to deliver 5-star support, we want to know why we failed. Please reach out to me directly and let me know what we need to do to provide you in the way of support! Michael Kranitz, CEO

Heather from MPI New Jersey

Eventsquid User Friendly Software

Overall the experience with Eventsquid was positive and the software was very easy to learn and use.

Pros

Cons

Perhaps having different ways to run reports, but I'm sure if it had been requested they would have been able to add certain reports for us but it was not that big of an issue for us.

Wilburn "Chip" from Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation

Golfsquid is a tremendous tool

This is the second year that my organization (Holmes/Omega Scholarship Foundation) has used the App. They have improved it over last year so to me that says they are not resting on laurels and their customer service is top shelf. They took my suggestions to heart in terms of improvement and made me feel like I was a contributor to making it a more user friendly and better experience. I have worked with Joe Conti and our collaboration has been productive in terms of putting together a website that reflects positively on our organization www.holmesomega.org/golf I recommend it as a great price to benefit tool from an organizational standpoint as well as tracking/ scheduling.

Pros

User interface is pretty simple and setting it up as a functional stand alone web platform is pretty simple

Cons

Because of the number of working pieces in the site it can be hard to find where this and that can be changed altered BUT customer service can usually get you there pretty quickly

Mike from Green Builder Coalition

Easy to use, and customer service is every time you have questions/issues. Very positive experience!

Pros

The platform is pretty intuitive, and the displays are very crisp and clear. It's not hard to find the information you're seeking. But any time I run into a problem, the answer is just an e-mail away. I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service. They are responsive and extremely helpful. Pricing is up front, charged on an annual basis and is all-inclusive. It makes budgeting very easy. I look forward to continued use of this platform, to help get me all the way through the learning curve.

Cons

There have been a couple minor hiccups on a couple of individual registrations, but most of that was attributable to either user error or a mistake on my part. And if it wasn't due to either of those reasons, customer service was right on it to correct anything... including my mistakes. So not much of a negative.

Lisa from AXS Consulting

Industry: Computer Networking

Lisa Monchunski Operation for AXS

I find Event Squid extremely easy to use and reporting has been more detailed. I use the system on a daily basis for all our event needs .

Pros

Easy use.

Cons

I dont have any issues.

Patty from MPI New Jersey Chapter

Highest level of personal attention you'll ever experience by experts who know what they're doing!

Pros

First of all, the aesthetic experience for the customer (end user) is vibrant, modern, and sleek. I love that they've put strategic thought into how they built the software so that it MAKES SENSE for the person working on the back end to build the registration forms and surveys. This is a company that understands the nuances involved to highlight sponsors, speakers, and VIP's in a tasteful manner. Further, they understand the challenges that planners have in making sure they can CUSTOMIZE to best gather the RIGHT information during the registration process. The personal customer service level of this company is SO HIGH TOUCH that they welcome when a client makes a suggestion that can make the experience even better!

Brian from Warbirds Over The Rockies

I have been using this product since 2012 and five years later it just keeps getting better.

ease of administering everything about our event.

Pros

Although the software is capable of many different things, it is still easy to use. Scheduling the event, site layout and even dinner menu options easy to coordinate.

Cons

Took a while to learn it. But nothing critical. Because the program offers so many options, , there is a slight learning curve.

Ari from TWIN Global

Great Event Management App at a Great Price

We have used just about every major event app out there on behalf of clients, when it comes time to choosing our own, we come back to EventSquid each and every time.

Pros

I liked overall the full feature set at a great price - from a company that fully supports the product from right here in the US with immediate and excellent response.

Cons

Sometimes the full feature set is so powerful that the UI is overwhelming. This is easily fixed once one is trained in using it, but it's not dead simple immediately.

Jody from Beechcraft Heritage Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Eventsquid Rocks!

Excellent. The Eventsquid team is conscientious, service orientated and willing to listen to customers requests and needs.

Pros

Its customary design and flexibility. Its reporting feature is excellent!

Cons

Having to have an email address for every attendee

Response from Eventsquid

Replied October 2018

Hi Jody, Thanks for your review! I noticed in your "Cons" that you would like attendees to not need an email address. In case you were not aware, you may allow people to register third parties under the user's email address. That lets one person register an unlimited number of people without the registrants having to have an email address. Our support team can show you how to do this. We do require that somebody connected to the registration have an email so we can deliver confirmations and other communications you may have for that person.

Tiffany from ADESA

Great Product for a Great Price

Eventsquid has helped me become more efficient in communicating event information to the attendees, getting accurate travel details, consolidating all events into one database, and providing the ability to do everything - from the website, to messaging certain groups, to the mobile app, to live voting, to sending a post-event survey - myself. It's a one-stop shop and has been great!

Pros

The annual licensing fee that does not require me to estimate my number of registrants ahead of time, unlimited events and administrators, and the fact that a mobile app is included with each event.

Cons

It would be nice to have a little more creativity as far as graphics and fonts.

Lisa from AXS Consulting, LLC

Event Squid Online Event Registration

Eventsquid is outstanding! Utilizing this software could not be any simpler. Eventsquid is created with ease for the novice to the advanced creator to customize any event type to suit your business needs. We build custom registration forms quickly and implement for publications easily. Whether you are creating a small, informal meeting to an immensely, large conference; Eventsquid provides the tools. From the beginning of designing your event, adding multiple layers to the registrations to represent your brand directly, the software guides you step by step. We can visually review your progress all throughout the building process. Testing and fine tuning can easily be done. We communicate with registrants, create/add marketing tools and manage payments with a Dashboard that provides reporting for our events and meetings at our fingertips. This software has so many available options for customization that there are too many to list.

Christopher from Kestler Financial Group

We are a financial services firm and have used Eventsquid to schedule seminars for advisers.

Ability to easily create websites, apps, manage ticketing, sales and everything when it comes to hosting an event! Lots of great tools to utilize in order to get the job done smarter, not harder. It can feel overwhelming, but they do truly provide a ton of different tools you can use when planning/marketing your specific event. All very easy to understand, though.

Pros

Very simple and truly functional service that makes it a breeze to market any type of event. Extremely attractive website landing pages that handle everything from registration to ticketing & sales. We have used this to host events for financial advisers and it takes the stress away from making sure that the events are filled and time is not being wasted. Did I mention that they also can create an app for you!?

Katie from TMAC

Great platform - reasonable price

Pros

Ease of use, price, responsiveness of support team.

Cons

None at this time, all of our concerns have been addressed by the eventsquid team promptly.

Amazing

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the help from the administrative staff.

Cons

How you cannot change the look of your event very much or easily.

Emilee from Keysight Technologies

Very positive. Eventsquid wants their customer to be happy. That's key!

Pros

The Customer Service team is super responsive. And, the BEST part is that they are willing to take suggestions for site improvements. I have recommended a couple of items that would make our experience better...and they have implemented them. QUICKLY!

Cons

There are still a few capability limitations. But without building a custom site, that is to be expected. And, I believe, based on my extensive research/comparison, Eventsquid is the best bang for your buck!

Kay from Council on Occupational Education

Eventsquid made our lives easier!

It has been great. The company is fantastic with customer support and training.

Pros

The ability to produce an online site for registrants' personal agendas, ease of reports, ease of conference check in onsite.

Tom from Zipline Performance Group LLC

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy to deploy and very powerful

We were looking for a basic event app so our attendees could see the schedule, pick sessions and speakers, etc. What we got was a very powerful platform to help us run our conferences from registration to final feedback. It also helped us increase revenue from sponsors and exhibitors.

Pros

How easy it was to get up and running. The software is very intuitive and the support we received from Eventsquid was top notch.

Cons

Nothing so far. Excellent software and a great company to work with.

Fred from Tamiya America, Inc.

RC CAR EVENTS website organization review!

This website is by far the best way to manage your radio control racing event entries on the internet. Creating an event is easy and seamless. It easily allows you to track everything that a radio control car race organizer needs. Entry fee collection is easy and the reporting of stats is intuitive and very useful. I have saved countless man hours in this one solution website. It's easy to put all your events information on your event page. I especially like the Communication Center. It allows me to quickly update the registered racers of any important news regarding the event. It has drastically reduced misunderstandings from standard event flyers. Questions from the developer are answered very quickly and updates are always coming at a regular pace. The software and website continue to offer more!

Jordane from Jay's Tutoring Service

Event management at its best

Customer support at the ready with all the necessary tools to help you get the software up and running, Eventsquid exquisitely caters to all needs and more.

Pros

For a very affordable price, the human resources team manages both event registration and administration tasks more quickly than usual. Eventsquid has a unique way of outlaying details of an event in a comprehensive yet visually pleasant manner. Lovely integration with mobile app solutions too.

Cons

I cannot think of any in all honesty. Maybe periodic updates of the interface that may cause confusion. The Eventsquid staff always follows up with tutorials however.

Laura from Aviation

EventSquid Rocks!

EventSquid makes it easy to set up a branded event registration, market and communicate with registrants, manage registrations, accept payment and report on our events success. This web-based, online registration system worked well for a wide variety of events. With everything online, we didnt have to download or install software. We could build and implement a custom form/registration quickly and easily within minutes. Testing and tweaking was a snap. Online tutorial videos provide easy to use training. The software allowed us to brand our events with custom images and logos easily and provide convenience for our registrants and staff with barcoded tickets. The software provided a great desktop and mobile experience for both our customers and our staff.

Great event software for a great price!

Pros

Very intuitive set up. The team at Eventsquid gave a very thorough tutorial. Event delegates found it easy to use and easy to access their information after registration.

Cons

Customer support was comprehensive and very solution focused when you email them, but there isn't a phone number or chat function to give you an instant answer if there is an urgent problem.

Janice from National LGBTQ Task Force

EventSquid for Creating Change

terrific. It's a nice, smart piece of software and the customer support is astonishing. They even customized some items for us - and very quickly.

Pros

it solved a bunch of problems w/the existing system, both for us (backend) and our registrants (front end).

Cons

can't think of anything. We haven't done the event, so something could come up - but not yet.

Allison from Events North

amazing! everything I ever wanted and more!

I finally have a registration platform that meets all of my needs and also has amazing customer service.

Pros

Lots of functions that meet my most complex needs. I will never use another registration platform again. I can't believe their level of customer service! They're so wonderful and I have never had such a great system to work with.

jessica from Miles for Tuesday

Industry: Philanthropy

Miles for Tuesday 1st annual golf tournament

I am the director of a small childhood cancer foundation in Colorado. I am not a golfer and had zero experience with organizing a golf tournament. I could not have been more pleased with Golfsquid! The site was easy for our registrants, volunteers and myself to navigate. Joe was quick to respond and guide me through any questions or snags that arose. Thank you for helping us put on a successful event. Jessica Whitt Castle Rock, CO

Pros

Easy to nativage

Cons

none

Janice from Burner and Associates, Inc.

Best Custom Event Software on the market

Have used it extensively for various types and sizes of events and appreciate all that you do to improve any of the little quirks that occur.

Pros

Real time reporting. Reports available, custom pages, ability to completely register the attendee for room, transportation, food and beverage function, shirt sizes, activity selection, breakout meeting selection. Confirmation

Jacques from Data Connect Corporation

"It's like having a team of helpers at your fingertips"

The flexibility of this product is simply incredible, there are many website registration platforms in the market to run your annual event. If that is all you want this is not for you. This is an event management platform for all your events. If you are an event manager you know how many things you need to do to get an event up and running. Imagine a single place to authorize and manage all your events, attendees, administrators, sponsors, volunteers and much more in one easy to use platform. If you've not played around with this, you really need to give it a go!!!! I referred this too several companies, with awesome results.