What are Eventsquid users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Eventsquid software through verified user reviews

• icon"Every feature seems to be carefully planned and executed to function the best way possible and the customer service is that of a small business."
  • icon"The ability to produce an online site for registrants' personal agendas, ease of reports, ease of conference check in onsite."
  • icon"I enjoyed the ease of use and customer support/ ability to add functions specifically requested for our organization."
  • icon"Nothing about Eventsquid is difficult. However, the exhibit booth layout section can get confusing if you don't know what you're doing."
  • icon"It is a little confusing with the initial setup of an event. There are several steps."
  • icon"There was no converting the work I had done - my bad. We've opened a few enhancement requests and in general are pleased with the way they've been handled."

Browse all Eventsquid Reviews

• Have you used Eventsquid and would like to share your experience with others?

Randi

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Wish we would have discovered Eventsquid sooner!

On top of solving all of our registration problems, through Eventsquid, we've solved problems that we didn't even realize were problems. For example, our accounting department for 34 years has produced invoices for hundreds of participants that wish to be invoiced. It's not hard to do but it takes time. With Eventsquid, the customer creates their own invoices and in their communication center, you can have automated reminders to send to customers that are approaching payment due date or past due. No more individual follow-up emails. Our accounting team was delighted to know that workload had been removed. After our show, we had a team that spent a large amount of time creating an after-show survey (they built our own system) but Eventsquid has a survey tool built in with the mailing lists already available. That freed up a great deal of team for our developers. Additionally, our developers no longer have to build and maintain our custom seating program. Eventsquid has a seating program built in. And, best of all, it works directly from our registrant list so we do not have to import, export and update data in two separate locations. This system is not just benefiting the registration process, it literally is changing our whole organization. We are learning that we can use this software for far more things than just our Symposium registration. We are using it for several other events and day-to-day operations.

Pros

I don't even know where to start. One of the biggest benefits we've received thus far is the ease of registering our customers. Our event is extremely complex with many different rules, exceptions, registration offerings, dozens of different registration categories that influence different registration prices, etc. We've tried several other registration systems and they just simply could not do what we needed it to and our customers were always complaining about the complexity of registering for our events. We were working harder not smarter trying to pull reports/data in our other systems and with Eventsquid, the reports are very easy to use and pull all of the data you need. I researched a couple of the big box registration companies and they were all WAY out of budget but also, they couldn't do what we needed the system to do. Luckily, we came across G2 Crowd and Capterra and saw all of the great reviews about Eventsquid. I was over the moon to learn about all of the features they offered and best yet, it was extremely affordable! Not to mention, their staff is AMAZING! I literally could go on and on about the benefits of this software. If you are looking for a better registration system, look no further. This is your solution!

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this software. There were a couple of far-fetched, "in a perfect world" requests we had and their staff quickly modified the system to make it work for us.

Sara

Flexible platform for creative managers

The support team and leadership have been great to work with - I feel really supported and am proud to have brought this service and platform to my organization. We have since adopted EventSquid as our enterprise-level event management system. We're excited to continue learning the platform and the many needs it can meet.

Pros

The flexibility within the platform to customize and configure pathways and events just the way you need them is great! The user experience is smooth and appears seamless on mobile or desktop - that's a necessary feature for this type of platform. The admin side of the platform is fairly straight-forward and simple; you won't need an IT expert to use and deploy this platform. The support from the EventSquid team is what puts it over the top!

Cons

With so much customization, there is a bit to explore and can be overwhelming. The VEO seems promising but we haven't been able to quite figure it out with the video-conferencing platform and types of services we offer. There are just a few things here and there that the platform does (registration timeouts, inability to automate email/attachments in confirmation emails, not saving submissions, etc) that are a little frustrating, but nothing unexpected from a new platform.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

User and admin experience and platform support

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

User and admin experience were primary, cost, and platform support

Amberlee

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great features and functionality, issues with user-compatibility

It helped with several essential event functions, like registration and payment processing, and helped make things easier. However, non-user-friendly functions made things more difficult for us, as we had to help guests register and make payments over the phone. All in all, it's affordable and worth the money, but improvements are needed.

Pros

It performs a lot of functions, from registering guests to processing payments to sending out event surveys.

Cons

It's not very user-friendly, especially for people who are not internet savvy. I had to help most of our guests register for the event because the registration process was too complicated (having to make a profile for every attendee, even guests of our main attendees, made things difficult. People simply wanted to register guests without providing their names, addresses, etc.).

Response from Eventsquid

Hi Amberlee, I'm sorry to hear that you had to help your guests register because your form asked for name, address, etc. I looked at your event setup and it appears that instead of setting up your fundraiser as a simple event, you copied a sport shooting event (more complex setup) and left the guest setup in place. You, of course, can eliminate any or all fields from the guest registration form or any other form. In addition, our "Plus-X" guest method (which you opted not to use) allows the principal registrant to simply add the first and last name of the guest(s) they are bringing; no account needed and no need for the guests to register themselves. I also noted that our support team provided several hours of one-on-one training assistance to Ms. Brewer on your team; perhaps she was aware? In any event, we are happy to make corrections to your event setup if you need us to.

Replied June 2020

Carol

Very Glad I Found This Software!

This software has saved us countless hours in every aspect from setup to tracking to reporting to billing. We set up 3 different registrations - for clients, business partners, and employees - repeating some questions in all 3 but then easily making them unique for each type of registrant. Simple! And I cannot say enough about their customer service. Every single person we've worked with is pleasant, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Tickets are turned around in a very reasonable amount of time, and when we recently experienced what we thought was a crisis right after we launched our virtual conference (another amazing set of tools for users and attendees) (the crisis was self-inflicted, I will say), EventSquid personnel immediately jumped on a Zoom conference with us, in a matter of minutes diagnosed what we had done wrong, and got us back where we needed to be. This all happened between sessions so our mistake was rectified before all but a few attendees knew anything had been amiss. Eventsquid's team is all about customer service and they will not let you down!

Pros

Eventsquid (ES) has given us amazing event organization capabilities at an incredibly reasonable price. The features rival those of systems that cost 5-6 times as much, and its presentation of info to our clients and business partners is very professional looking and easy to use. We set up very sophisticated agendas in it with dozens of sessions, spread across 6 different meeting rooms and many sessions running concurrently. ES won't allow you to accidentally schedule two sessions in the same room at the same time, nor allow you to schedule the same speaker in two different sessions at the same time. It is very easy to set up speaker profiles complete with photos and bios, and once you define your agenda and assign speakers to all the sessions, when you click on a speaker, you'll see all the sessions that person is delivering, where, and when. And it builds your mobile Wapp at the same time! No extra work! The system allows you to send emails to all you invited, or to any subset: send an email just to business partners who have registered; or send an email just to invitees who haven't registered; etc. It keeps track of all the messages you sent and allows you to send them again as is or modify them and send as a new message. The reporting capabilities are very strong and easy to use. You can tell everything from who registered to everything they registered for, the options they selected, the permissions they are giving, etc. Billing is amazing as well!

Cons

There is nothing we really don't like, some feature just take some getting used to like any other software package. On a recent, sophisticated setup, I made the mistake of setting up our sessions in registration setup before I created them in agenda setup and then found out the agenda has to be done first. There was no converting the work I had done - my bad. We've opened a few enhancement requests and in general are pleased with the way they've been handled. Some have been added to the software, we've been given workarounds for others, and there are a few that are still on a future possibilities list. We could not ask for more than that.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

ES has everything we need for a fraction of the price. I'm not sure what Cvent brings to the table in features even if price were no object. And Cvent seemed very confusing and cumbersome to set up. That is absolutely not the case with ES.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

Constant Contact didn't have all the capabilities we were looking for. CrowdCompass was a pretty good tool, but we could not justify keeping it when ES builds a Wapp while you're setting up your event online.

Emily

You Can't Beat It The Service

From the start I found the company great to work with. They are very hands on from the demo/sales side all the way through with them taking you through your "lessons" so you can learn the system. If there is a problem or if you have a question they are very responsive. They work with you on finding the answer you need or to help you work through a problem you may have.

Pros

I found once I learned how Eventsquid titles or "sees" things when building an event registration system and website it was easy to use. The initial set-up when you are first learning can be difficult as there is a lot of toggling between tabs especially if you are building customized questions an attendee needs to fill out. But I find this software to be easy to use not only from the attendee's perspective but also for the planner who has to build it. This is huge as I have worked with other registration systems where you almost need a background in coding to use.

Cons

I find some of the reporting to be basic and not as customizable as I need it to be especially when it comes to the accounting side of things. There are also limitations on what it can do if you choose to use this software as a website.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

You can't beat the price and you are still getting an exceptional product with great customer service.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

RegOnline had been bought from CVENT and myself and others enjoyed RegOnline but when CVENT decided to no longer offer this platform many of us needed to find a new company to work with.

Kevin

Hands down the best event registration software!

I have to say it's been nothing but positive since the beginning, from the start we were greeted and introduced to Eventsquid by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself when we inquired about Eventsquid. The team they have at Eventsquid is incredible, their team responds right away, they are friendly, personable but still professional. I noticed a small error in the registration process and they called me right away to apologize and let me know they had put their team to fix the issue right away. I didn't even have to wait long for the fix to be applied and I was kept updated on the status from when they had their team working on it and to when it was fixed. Plus it is so easy to see the snapshot of your event to quickly glance at registration, to know when sessions are full, moving people from the waitlist to the session, and so much more.

Pros

There are so many features that EventSquid has, that I am still learning about today. It has everything you need to set up a successful event, from creating profiles, to profile specific custom questions, to having a website for your guests to access to sign up and learn more about your events. We used a different array of event registration for our largest event of the year and I have to say, it feels good to finally have everything in one spot and to have a registration simplified.

Cons

Compared to using more basic and very limited registration software, it took some time to learn how to set up an event with all of the features that they have. But that was a more personal understanding, as they provided training to help me grasp the idea better and their support team has answered my questions in as little as under an hour at times too!

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

Surveymonkey was good to create a basic registration process, but it didn't offer what Eventsquid offered in terms of the complete registration package. We wanted something that provided everything we were looking for our event (registration, statistics, reports, tracking and more)

Katie

Eventsuid is still rocking it!

Overall, we love Eventsquid! The price is fair and we are looking forward to renewal!

Pros

Integration was easy, the team at Eventsquid is very responsive to questions. Over the last year, we have learned several features that we didn't know the software was capable of and we plan on renewing for another year with them.

Cons

Nothing about Eventsquid is difficult. However, the exhibit booth layout section can get confusing if you don't know what you're doing. The E.S. team is always available for us to ask questions & get ideas on the best way to use certain features.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

We wanted a platform that didn't require us to pay by the registrant and didn't charge a percentage of the registration fees we collect.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

Cvent was very difficult to use and expensive - pay by the registrant in addition to annual fees.

Tom

Terrific Virtual Event Management Software with Exceptional Customer Service

Eventsquid enabled us to successfully and efficiently run our very first online virtual summit. The feedback from our participants was overwhelmingly positive (both the for the event itself and their interaction with Eventsquid). For me, the most impressive aspect of Eventsquid is their customer service. Yes, the product is fantastic, but due to their highly responsive customer service team, I have become a raving fan. Can't wait to manage our next big event with Eventsquid!

Pros

Pretty much everything: Very strong feature set, intuitive UI, really nice analytics suite, ability to link registrant payments w/Stripe, a single fee (to us) per 1000 registrants (they do not take a cut of each registrant which is nice), a robust event management tool set, wonderful customer service (a massive differentiator that has turned me into a raving fan).

Cons

There's a few little things in the UI that could enhance the experience (e.g. ensure hitting "refresh" on a page doesn't take you back to the main page). More knowledge base articles/videos. Otherwise, they've built a really effective event management tool.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

Easier to use, high feature set, focused on the event, not a virtual vendor exhibition, demo done by CEO (very personable, passionate about product), terrific value.

Most Features for the Money

We love the ease of use and the ability to create our events, register attendees, get feedback all under one platform.

Pros

This was very easy software to learn and use. We looked at several options for our annual event. The one that we had used in the past wanted more for their base product and for each added function wanted a fee. This software is a total package and they keep adding features like online/virtual event registration.

Cons

Not having someone to talk to for support 24/7. However, the videos they have can answer most questions.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

All the features we need under one flat rate instead of base fee and add-on fees for additional features.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

More capable of handling a multi-day multi-class registration with different options.

Byron

Eventsquid is great for management all types of events

Eventsquid has been a lifesaver for our organization. We formerly had significant issues making sure people could register seamlessly for our conferences. Eventsquid has allowed us to not only create event registration sites that are easy to navigate but it has also given us reporting and statistics that we didn't have previously. Eventsquid was extremely helpful onboarding us and making accommodations for our complex event scenarios and hosts.

Pros

Low Cost Excellent Customer Support - Eventsquid Team is a true Partner Flexible Registration Options Support for Complex Attendee Types Support for Sponsors and Exhibitors Support for CEUs and Credit Hour attendee recording Stripe integration

Cons

Ability to import sessions does not exist but is something that is supposedly in the works

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

While Cevent was an excellent product, it was simply too expensive and we had to drop it from consideration.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

Our previous product was insufficient for our needs. We lacked good reporting, events were difficult to set up, and at times the complexity of some of our events would make simple registration experiences confusing and error prone.

Janice

Great event registration software at a reasonable price!

This is our second year using Event Squid. FitnessFest Conference & Expo is a conference for fitness professionals. We have about four days and 8 "tracks/seminars or workshops" going on at once when we hold our events, not to mention an expo and a rather robust and sometimes complicated schedule and payment options. We have a very unique service and need a variety of things. FitnessFest entertained and researched several platforms before arriving at ES. I am a leery and picky person, and I can not tell you how thrilled I am at the decision we made to choose and to stick with ES! It does so many things that we are amazed with. Just coming off a Virtual event and now going into our second LIVE event with ES, we are very pleased we made the choice. In this ever changing world of technology, ES is constantly working to create more products and to improve systems. And perhaps top of our list of being pleased, is the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has given us, as a team. This has been a big learning curve for us and we appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] taking the time to meet with our team (more than once or twice!) to answer questions and to explain things until we understood them.

Pros

EventSquid is very user-friendly. We are able to capture all the information needed from our attendees. Integration with Paypal was great for us to process payments quickly and easily. EventSquid has made our jobs much easier than in the past. The reports generation is a huge plus. We can see so much data across mulitple workshops without having to do it manually. It has helped us save so much time!

Cons

We feel we could have used a bit more training at the beginning to really utilize all the features of the software. We have a lot of complicated scenarios (mostly of our own doing) so we need to better understand how EventSquid can work best in those instances. Also sometimes certain actions feel redundant so might be good to be able to activate a function in multiple places. Lastly some things you have to push SAVE and somethings are autosaved. Would prefer autosave throughout the whole site.

Price was a huge factor

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

Ease of use. Getting more data that we needed. The ability to use year to year with ease.

Jenny

Recommend Eventsquid

Eventsquid has really helped us increase the professionalism of our events. From registration page look and feel to easier check-in to successfully hosting a virtual event with more than 200 people, 50 workshops, and 65 presenters, Eventsquid really does an excellent job in supporting the major needs of event planners. We appreciate their drive to constantly improve their product and the high level of customer care they provide. Overall, we're happy customers and plan to remain so for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Eventsquid has outshone our legacy, custom-made event software manager. I'm constantly uncovering new and different ways to utilize the software to our needs, and we really have no regrets about choosing Eventsquid as opposed to some of the other more expensive options that are available. The software makes it easy to see event revenue vs outstanding payments, it's easy to track and find registered users (and to pull every report possible from the system), and the communication center where you can send emails to attendees is easy to use. They are constantly working on updates to the software which is much appreciated, and the rollouts are generally really smooth. One of the more recent and helpful updates was to introduce the Virtual Event Organizer which was key in helping us to successfully and smoothly host a virtual weekend-long event for 200 people with more than 50 workshops and 65 presenters/panelists. Eventsquid's technology kept us from having to spend the money on updating our website to host the replays of these workshops, and we were thrilled with this addition to the software. More than the usability though, the customer support is bar none. We feel that we have a true partner in event management, which is rare for software companies (at least in our experience). The team is great, and we feel well cared for. Overall it's a great product supported by a great team, and we're happy Eventsquid customers.

Cons

The program is feature heavy which makes it a bit challenging to deploy due to the learning curve. However, once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use. We seem to have higher than normal "pending" or "incomplete" registrations than we did with our legacy product, but it's unclear if that's from user error or software issues (we do hear from time to time that a user couldn't get past a certain screen, but when we go in to do it for them it works fine...so it's unclear). There are some outdated versions of some areas (the mobile version needs work), and we dislike the agenda selection process as it currently stands, but they are in the process of updating that which should make it easier on the user to select and create their itineraries. The event evaluation tool also needs work - we've continued using Google Forms for this because the information is hard to use once people leave reviews in Eventsquid. We also would love the ability to create vanity URLs so the URLs we distribute on social media are easily identifiable as Soaring Spirits programs (a common URL would be eventsquid.com/events/80543 or some other string of numbers). With the exception of the higher than normal pending attendees, everything in the list above are minor issues that can be improved upon - which they do regularly.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

The pricing for Eventsquid was reasonable, and we knew that going with a smaller company would provide for better customer care - and we were right. Their system does just about everything we want it to, and we haven't looked back since making the decision.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

It was limited in features, the registration pages were rigid, and any time we needed a change we had to ask the team to make it for us. Eventsquid is at our fingertips and easy to change any time we need to.

Leah

Great Product at Affordable Price

If you're looking for value and affordability then definitely look at EventSquid. It gives you options (i.e. mobile site and webpages for events) that would cost extra with other competitors. We solved the issue of needing a robust event management tool at an affordable price and realized that we got more than what we initially thought we wanted. However, there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love the webpage that EventSquid automatically generates for each of my events/trainings. It's included with the price so I don't need to pay extra to achieve that professional look. The first event we ever used EventSquid, we had more out-of-state folks (and one person from another country) register than ever before! I believe part of the reason is because the website looks so much more professional (and legit) than it did with my previous event management site. Also, the mobile site is amazing and our attendees loved adding agenda items to their itinerary!

Cons

Three main issues: 1) The Group Payment option is ONLY available for initial checkout, meaning an admin needs to enter 15+ people all at once in order to get to the final group payment page. However, if an admin needs to check-out & "pay later" so that they can get an invoice or await grant funding, then the next time the admin logs in, they will NOT be able to regroup all the invoices and pay with one credit card. That's when an admin will have to make 15+ separate payments (which locks out their card because it looks like duplicate charges), and the only way around it is for folks to call me to run a credit card over the phone on a separate payment portal, then I have to go into EventSquid and mark everyone off as paid. 2) The reporting function doesn't provide the most up-to-date balance due, which is a problem when I'm looking at 1,100 people to figure out who still owes money or run a report for our bookkeeper. Instead, I have to export everything into Excel and create a custom field and formula in order to figure who owes. 3) There are still bugs with the system. When I duplicate an event (and everything stays pretty much the same), I have to check everything over and make fake registrations because guaranteed I'll have to submit a support ticket to fix a random issue or link. Or, attendees will call me around heavy registration times (e.g. early bird deadline) and tell me that the website froze and kicked them out.

Mike

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The software is a oak tree of functionality. Each branch is a site feature to maximize efficiency

Pros

The Software gives my business a professional web presence that is well developed and highly functional. The software team is constantly updating the system to reflect more efficient ways to organize and adapt to any business model. The software is so advanced that it coordinates aspects of your business that I had previously never considered. Due to the systematic approach to organizational profiling, my business has been given an "exoskeleton" from the software that has significantly restructured and streamlined my business model to become much more effective at producing confirmed pay registrants. The software allows for customized data entry options for specific business needs. All variables have been effectively managed by the software on a platform that is accessible at your fingertips on any mobile device. The software is highly effective at offering customers and clientele a safe, quick, and efficient way to pay for products and services offered. The support team will email you within the same business day if there is a question or concern about any aspect of the software. The software will auto populate accounting reports, customer activity reports, and even parking passes. The software offers customizable color schemes to enhance aspects of the visual presentation of products and site features. The software provides you with a blueprint to follow or adopt that expands your own understanding of the inner workings of true business transactions. Eventsquid.

Cons

The software could be mastered by potentially offering web domain creation link. Website hosting would be an additional feature that could be linked to as well.

Strongest Solution for Associations and Member Organizations

The EventSquid team leads with terrific support and backs it up with a very robust solution, regular improvements, and frequent additions to the features and functionality. Our events vary from local meetings with 4-40 people up to week long major events and seminars of several hundred people. If EventSquid didn't support out of the box a particular way we wanted to charge our members or do break outs or promotions, then they would take the time to understand the use case and we almost always found a way to do it or saw new functionality released in time for us to use for that event. The CEO is intelligent, cares deeply about customer satisfaction, and drives the entire team for constant improvement. The solution has come a long way in the year and a half we've been a client and we look forward to the continued release of exciting new capabilities. If you only do one event a year, EventSquid should be strongly considered. However, if you have more than 1 event a year with some of the same attendees, there isn't a better solution to support your members. My 4 Star ratings reflect most on the complexity of any event system. EventSquid is about the easiest I've seen to use for large events. The Quality and Functionality Scores reflect that EventSquid is earlier in their development than some of the other leading solutions in this space, but EventSquid has been rapidly closing any gaps and has some exciting capabilities that most of the other solutions lack. Michael and his team at EventSquid have been a true and valued partner to us, which has been invaluable to the events side of our business.

Pros

Member driven with member history and profile capabilties. Ease of use and flexibility.

Cons

Some of the mobile aspects and integration, all of which have improved greatly and have additional improvements and capabilities coming on the roadmap.

Ryan

Eventsquid has made creating and managing our events simple and fully digital.

Increased our event registrations and the resources we need to dedicate to promoting and running the event. We've went fully digital by building agendas and uploading presentations that attendees can access.

Pros

Creating an event is easy. We host 2 live events each year and looking to grow that going forward. We can have an event site up in a few hours and if we have questions or interest in other ways to do things the knowledge base and support has been great.

Cons

Would really like integrations with Salesforce or Mailchimp to pull our users list directly into the system. While it doesn't take much time, we are constantly updating contacts in Salesforce so by syncing them it would make inviting attendees quicker. With Mailchimp, its our main communications tool, so being able to send via that with our standard branding could also improve our use. Finally, for online events we use Webex Event Center. We've done some testing with that, but it's a little "clunky" on how we have to set it up.

Cost and Easy of Use

Response from Eventsquid

Hi Ryan, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! On integration, we have a REST API. An Eventsquid-Salesforce integration is never a one-size-fits-all, due to the complexities of Eventsquid and SF data structures. However, some clients have found success by building/contracting middleware that consumes our public API. This is currently the recommended solution. As for email, our internal email system will permit you to brand and dress your emails in a way that allows people to see that it's from you. I understand you may not be able to do a 1:1 formatting (yet...we have this on the horizon). If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know! Michael

Replied August 2019

Brittany

Great Support

Pros

I love the simplicity of building out the site, and the quick support we receive when we have questions.

Cons

As a govt organization, lots of times we have security requests and work arounds that are needed to support our clients. We tend to have requests that are just not available within the system currently. Understanding that we are most likely the outlier in a lot of these situations!

Pricing and flexibility

Beth

Eventsquid Software to Perfect for our association

Our overall experience with Eventsquid has been wonderful. It is a one stop location for our entire staff (communications director, finance director, events manager, etc.) to go and gather all and any information they need about an upcoming event. From being able to send push notifications to registered attendees to finding out how many vegan plates to guarantee to the hotel. This platform puts all the information you need to promote, registration and host an event at your fingertips.

Pros

Our association started using Eventsquid over two years in order to mainstream all avenues of our events (ie conferences, seminars, symposiums.) The two main areas we were focused on were registrations and event website creation. The Eventsquid platform has allowed our association of 6 to successfully and efficiently create event websites and registration forms that have many layers of options. The platform has also allowed all staff to review attendee information. The communications section of the platform has also allowed staff to reach out to potential attendees that have not completed their registrations and assist them, as well as push notifications during the event.

Cons

At this time, I honestly can not think of a item I don't like about this software.

Dee

Bar none, it is the best registration software on the market.

Our meeting planning firm has been using EventSquid for years now, with clients such as Comcast Business and Qdoba Mexican Restaurants. It's extremely user friendly and the quality and functionality, in our opinion, can't be beat. On the rare occasions when we have run into issues or need something improved in the software, they have listened to us and whatever the issues have been, they addressed them within 24 hours. Their customer support is over the top. Their development on improving the software continues on a daily basis. We love this software and will never consider using another one. I can't express it enough. It's the best on the market.

Pros

Ease of use. Cost. They bid on a flat fee basis, program by program, after much discussion about what the client needs. They are the most cost effective in their space.

Cons

Can't think of one.

Best Software I've Used Yet

Our needs are usually difficult to fulfill due to the complexity of our registrations and the niche market our organization serves. We've run into systems with registration question caps that did not work for us, among other issues. This system helps us collect a lot of data on our attendees as well as displays the information in graph form to help our Sales team overcome the "no." This system is amazing! Quick and easy for our staff and admins to use, which is all we ever ask for!

Pros

From the smooth look and feel on the front end, to the numerous (but not overwhelming) admin customizations, this system has everything covered. Every feature seems to be carefully planned and executed to function the best way possible and the customer service is that of a small business.

Cons

Sometimes updates are made and buttons/sections are moved or features are condensed into other areas. Even with the update notes that describe the changes and lists where features are moved, it slows you down a bit after learning and getting comfortable with the UI.

Top notch event management software at a great price

Streamlined event management software and user-experience from design, registration and scheduling, was top notch. I don't think we could have found any other product that met all of our needs, and beyond, at this price. Eventsquid staff were very helpful and timely in training us on the software, which was fairly easy, as well as answering our questions as they came up. Our members liked the system as a user and had no complaints!

Pros

Customizable to meet our event needs- complex registration types, conference session tracks, look/layout to match our theme colors. Intuitive for both administrator and registrants. Great price for all of the functionality. Many other vendors sell registration system and mobile app separately- at a high cost- EventSquid includes all of this at a very good price and it means that online event details and mobile app are automatically linked. Excellent customer service throughout use.

Cons

We really liked all aspects of the software. If we had to pick an area that we liked least, it might be the agenda builder. The functionality was very easy to use, but we weren't able to create a general printable agenda/overview that met all of our needs. The web version of the general agenda worked great though. We just have some attendees who wanted a specific general overview- which we created on our own. Next year, we will use more of its functionality that we weren't able to use this past year since we had to build our event quickly. This will streamline our event and save us even more time.

Vicki

Finally...a company that gets it!

This software will allow us to consolidate many of our current systems over the next few years. It will also give a more professional and simple way for our exhibitors to register/sign up for booths which will free up significant time for our staff.

Pros

My favorite part of this software is its simplicity. It does everything you need it to in the most straightforward way possible. And it's done in an attractive, user-friendly way to boot! We have a very complicated event and software such as Cvent, Event Brite, AtoZ, and even a custom made database struggled, or were unable, to provide solutions for us in various parts of our event but Event Squid seems to be a good option for the ENTIRE event. The staff is amazing and they are at the perfect level of being helpful but not pushy. They seem truly interested in our event and growing a relationship with us. They know they have a good product that speaks for itself so the demo and sales process is very pleasant. Also, the price for this product is unbelievable. I've looked into dozens of software solutions over the years and this one is BY FAR the best for your money.

Cons

Currently, the only con we've faced is that you cannot search for Exhibitors in the web version of the exhibit hall map. However, they are working on a solution for us since they have this capability in the mobile app. I don't expect this to be a con for long.

Cathy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Good Functionality for Reasonable Investment

The system is very comprehensive. Customer Service is excellent, knowledgable and guides you through the best way to implement your specific workflows. We are very pleased with the company's responsiveness to our needs and we continue to renew due this support and the quality of the software.

Pros

We use Eventsquid for managing our large and mid-size conferences plus all our virtual professional learning sessions. The initial implementation (content, registration, notifications, reporting) was logical and easy to set up by non-technical staff. Events can be cloned making the setup of new events much faster. The ability to do group registrations, customize the registration forms, track participants by session, and manage the financials is excellent. We used Stripe CC and Purchase Orders for payment. Next we will add check in and out and the new Professional Learning module features as this will allow our workflow tasks to stay within Eventsquid (Certificates, Virtual session attendance, etc.). The system is very comprehensive and has everything we need to run our events, plus more.

Cons

Some great features are not always apparent and can be overlooked during the setup process, e.g, linkage of an action triggering an action in another section.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

Software functionality, Customer Service recommendations, and integrity of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Janet

Outstanding Event Software and Customer Service

Customer service is top notch from the Sr. level down and everyone on their team was very responsive. Training was thorough and timely. Quick turnaround time with questions. Renewal process was very easy. Happy to see that they are enhancing their systems to meet the current trends and needs of their customers. We definitely made the right choice in selecting Eventsquid.

Pros

The software is user friendly, easy to set-up, it covers everything you need and more. The reporting capability is very comprehensive and detailed.

Cons

There is learning curve to setting up your event, but once you understand it, it flows very easily.

Reasons for choosing Eventsquid

Customer service, software capability, and price.

Reasons for switching to Eventsquid

We needed a better registration software that provided more reporting and attendee options.

Abi

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Our overall experience has been great. They are great to work with and good at responding to support questions. While there are some drawbacks to the program, overall it's functionality is very good.

Pros

We like being able to use one platform for exhibitor and conference attendee registration - as well as have all of that information populate into a website specifically for our event (which doubles as a conference app). All of the safety features to help walk someone through the registration process are a real plus as well.

Cons

The exhibitor specific registration part is very basic and has little flexibility. It would be great if it could be configured like the attendee registration. We've made it work for us by making exhibitors an attendee type and having them register that way. Setting up the various registration types can be confusing and time consuming - however EventSquid's support has been very helpful. It would also be nice to have the ability to import session information instead of having to input it all manually.

Response from Eventsquid

Hi Abi, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I believe you used our old exhibitor module for your event. Our support team can guide you to our robust profile area and show you how to construct a very powerful exhibitor setup like many of our clients have. I will notify them of this so we can improve your experience. Michael

Replied November 2018