Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Creating an event is simple and integration with our email management system was seamless."
  • icon"It's very easy to use and extremely helpful for training and for licensing classes needed."
  • icon"That makes it easy to get the word out about your events and it integrates nicely with other products, like Pardot and website platforms."
  • icon"Seems like it gets worse and worse. 2 weeks ago I had to contact Customer Service for the first time ever in 5 years because the applet wouldn't start and someone had to remote login to remove it."
  • icon"It sometimes crashes without knowing why making it very difficult to get back on the platform, this is bad."
  • icon"I've been using GTW for years and am still used to the old version. Had to switch back to the old dashboard since the new one is confusing."

Have you used GoTo Webinar and would like to share your experience with others?

All GoTo Webinar Reviews

1-25 of 1,659 Reviews

Kyle

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

excellent way to deliver live webinars online

October 2022

Finally a truly sophisticated too to manage , schedule and conduct training webinars

Awesome is the only word I have to describe it in brevity

Pros

Ease of use - this product is simply a breeze throughVery easy for both administrator and users to use this application. Its feature to send detailed information via brochures, auto reminders, post webinar reports, analytics and during webinar admin functions are great

Cons

Integration with mobile needs bit more refinement , rest everything is really good !

Industry: Wireless

September 2022

The best tool for large-scale webinars. Worth the money

I give it a 9/10. I think it's fantastic, I was hired to host webinars cause the tool isn't easy, so that's why I didn't give it a perfect 10, but it's reliable.

Pros

I used it with multiple clients and have to say that it's the most reliable tool out there, especially for moderators since it allows us to be in control of everything.

Cons

It's a little complicated to use at first, but once you get used to it you won't want to try another webinar tool

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Zoom is great for video conferences, but webinars are not its strength. Too basic.

Kunal

Expensive!

GoToWebinar is good, but expensive. I had to shift to a more widely prevalent option in Zoom Webinars which came cheaper and is used by more people/organisations.

Pros

GoToWebinar is an established player. It is hard to ignore it when choosing a software. The best thing about it is the ability to live stream your webinars/events to third party platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. I also like the feature where you charge registrants to attend events. Automated emails invitations, reminders etc is another good feature which lets you concentrate on things that matter the most to you. And lastly unlimited cloud storage will come handy when you do a lot of meetings online and would want to keep a record of them for future reference.

Cons

It is expensive, especially when compared with it's competitors. Essential features are only included in the higher end plans, for e.g. integration with your CRM, live streaming, source tracking etc.

Petra

Love this product used it for over 10 years

Connecting to our customers and love this system

Pros

They bring you a system that allows you to use meetings webinars and so much more Good Job folks!

Cons

I dont have a complaint at this time I enjoy it to the max

peter

A great experience on GoTo Webninar

Overall using GoTo Webninar is great.

Pros

GoTo Webinar is easy to use. You do not necessarily have to download a huge file to setup. It allows you to setup camera view in other to see attendees or even attendees to see you. You can set polls to engage your participants.

Cons

It consumes a lot of cpu when running via browser. I do not know how the team can work on this

To save cost.

Carolyn

GoTo Webinar

My overall experience with GoTo Webinar has been very positive. The tool allows for real-timing collaboration with co-workers and students.

Pros

GoTo Webinar is a great tool for online collaboration. Having the ability for live audio and video along with other tools, is essential for remote workers.

Cons

The least favorite thing about this software is the length of time it takes to enter the meeting room.

Organizational decision.

Jaden

The Webinar King

Pros

GoTo Webinar makes watching webinars an easy and enjoyable experience. With the app and desktop versions, I can join a webinar quickly and ask questions to the host.

Cons

Connecting to a webinar requires an installation and sometimes takes longer to start the webinar if you do not have it on your device before starting. It would be nice if there was a web version, similar to other video conferencing software.

Joey

Webinar Hosting Made Easy

Pros

The software was easy to learn and the user interface is intuitive. Features were easily accessible and icons were self explanatory to any person who grew up in the age of smart phones and the internet. I was able to launch the webinar without any prior training and hosted my very first webinar ever without a hitch. GoTo Webinar has the ability to keep track of attendees' engagement, record presentations, poll the audience, generate analytics, switch between presenters and speakers/ panelists seamlessly. The platform is also nice because attendees can join the webinar without downloading software, they just simply click on a link that can be emailed through an automated system or a traditional URL. We had attendees on mobile devices, tablets (ipads), etc. so it's a pretty versatile platform.

Cons

Some features can only be unlocked by increasing the membership tier. The basic subscription is already pretty pricey and does not have access to many of the "premium" features such as embedded videos and maximum number of attendees and available registration slots.

Reasons for choosing GoTo Webinar

Features available for the cost of membership. My company already had an existing account with GoTo Meeting, so we were able to get a bundle deal with GoTo Meeting and GoTo Webinar.

Kira

July 2022

Good Webinar platform!

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

Pros

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful. The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication. Easily integrated with other products. It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

Cons

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees. One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

Reasons for choosing GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Zoom did not meet our needs

Morgan

Useful, simple online meeting tool

The software has been very helpful for our client meetings, and makes it easy to send out calendar invites what have all of the necessary information for our customers to get logged in. A positive experience overall.

Pros

I like how easy it is to send out meeting invitations to invitees. This software has made it much easier for us to have conference calls with our clients, especially being able to share screens and change presenters.

Cons

Some features are confusing and feel a bit antiquated. For example, I am the admin and I usually set up the meetings for the agency partners. Every time they have a meeting scheduled, I get the invite on my computer to start the meeting, in order for them to sign in. Perhaps user error, but I haven't found a help button on how to automatically start the meeting at the scheduled time.

Reasons for choosing GoTo Webinar

Price and ease of use. Also another agency we partner with recommended it.

Best of the Web Conferencing Bunch

Overall, our team loves GoToWebinar. We host about 10-20 webinars a year and GoToWebinar has made hosting these events a breeze. We love being able to play videos that have been previously uploaded. That new feature has been a game changer for us.

Pros

We have used a lot of web conferencing tools at my company and GoToWebinar/GoToMeeting is the best of the bunch. It's by far the easiest to use. Setting up a webinar is a breeze, adding panelist and organizers is easy and the few features such as playing recorded webinars makes my team's job much, much easier.

Cons

Like all web conferencing software, connectivity can be an issue. We have experienced dropped calls, people being unable to log in, loaded videos not playing. This can be frustrating; however, GoToWebinar has far less issues than any of the other products we've used (On24, Webex, Teams).

Reasons for choosing GoTo Webinar

Ease of use. GoToWebinar is far and away the easiest web conferencing software to use. With very little or no training we have had folks pick up the software and host there own meetings/webinars in minutes.

Best Webinar Hosting Tool

I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)

Pros

The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is: 1. We can host webinars easily with a single click 2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants 3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees 4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that 5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly 6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool 7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented

Cons

There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)

Bernado

Industry: Civil Engineering

June 2022

My Review for GoTo Webinar

Team collaboration. Live chat. Audio and video conferencing.

Pros

GoTo Webinar advance team collaboration via communication channels.

Cons

All features that I require are available on both cloud and on-premise tools.

Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.

Pros

- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting. - It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between. - With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision. - You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice. - Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues. - We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand. - You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too. - you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.

Cons

- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools. - If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool. - The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool. - We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.

Alice

Industry: Translation and Localization

October 2022

Good product for online conferences

I like GoToWebinar for its easiness of deployment and the possibility to connect larger groups of people than other softwares for distant learning. I'd recommend it to anyone needing a reliant application for screen sharing and videoconferencing.

Pros

The software is easy to use and you can immediately use it after launching. It allows a large number of participants to follow the same event and contact the moderator through the chat without interrupting the conference itself. Great customer support.

Cons

Sometimes screensharing is not livestreaming but this can be due to the poor internet connection of the attendees. Also mic features could be improved.

Reasons for switching to GoTo Webinar

Limited number of participants, constant problems with audio and screen sharing

Flóra

August 2022

Wouldn't be my first recommendation

It is a good tool, but for presentation and screen sharing I would suggest to use a software which is more user friendly.

Pros

Great product to host webinars/company meeting with more than 100+ participants. The software gives you options to join by phone as well (from a lots of countries), which is great. Screen recording is easy.

Cons

The platform itself when hosting a meeting is a bit complicated and won't make your life easier. While presenting your screen to the attendees, the menu board is very difficult to use and impossible to move away from your screen which is confusing.