• icon"Mostly i liked the ease use of it. I can understand features very easily."
  • icon"The best part of InEvent is its vertical integration of services from the first touch-point with users to after the event is finished."
  • icon"Friendly admin interface. And fatures, Its packed with fatures to any kind of event we could think."
  • icon"I have never been so frustrated, disappointed, and upset by any company. We demoed this product and asked several questions to ensure that this product would meet our minimum requirements."
  • icon"Can be hard to navigate sometimes and find how to edit your agenda."

Browse all InEvent Reviews

• Have you used InEvent and would like to share your experience with others?

Fernando

Features, Features, Features

The onboarding team was greta. every question was answered, During the trial phase the Customer Success team helped creating a basic app. Pricing was easy to also, even for a white label solution.

Pros

The easy of use. Friendly admin interface. And fatures, Its packed with fatures to any kind of event we could think.

Cons

It's so many fatures that we had to go through training, which made us to have a dedicated person to managed the more under the hood features.

Reasons for choosing InEvent

We thought on developing a basic event platform on our own. It would not be cost effective in the long run and we drop the idea.

Alhassan

comprehensive marketing, booking and event management features boxed into one awesome package

Overall, InEvent has been of tremendous help to us. Our results-sharing events have been the lifeline of our fundraising campaigns; allowing us to interact with our partners and donors over progress and milestones achieved while setting the tone for future plans. Thanks to InEvent, we have been able to successfully transition these engagements to a virtual platform that is able to facilitate effective networking and rich participation to keep our relationships very much alive.

Pros

marketing campaigns for upcoming events are extremely easy to set up and always manages to deliver on campaign targets and objectives. Response rates to our blasts are always very high, with most respondents citing the engaging nature of the templates used as one of the main reasons why they confirmed. I also love that InEvent offers smooth integration across multiple platforms, and does not end up unnecessarily disrupting our workflows during campaign and event preparations.

Cons

There should be options for the less technically skilled professionals to also fully deploy with InEvent. The introduction of more visual development tools and drag and drop builder elements or will definitely make it easier to delegate campaign tasks to other team members and reduce the time I have to commit myself.

Reasons for choosing InEvent

For donor engagement, the marketing campaign options they provided were the most suitable and appropriate.

Response from InEvent

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Alhassan! Your feedback definitely helps us know we are doing a good job and inspire us to improve each day. Our Customers' experience and satisfaction are our top priority; your comments have been discussed at length internally to make the necessary improvements. Thank you! Maria E. InEvent Team

Replied July 2021

Jacqueline

BEWARE: Bait & Switch Sales Tactic

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. Watch out for their sales team who promises one product and delivers something g different. Horrid experience that I would not wish on anyone.

Pros

We could not use it effectively due to several issues throughout the process. I do not recommend.

Cons

I have never been so frustrated, disappointed, and upset by any company. We demoed this product and asked several questions to ensure that this product would meet our minimum requirements. We were promised a certain experience by the sales team but when it came to time to speak to the customer service team, we were told that we would need to pay more for what we wanted. Total bait & switch tactic. When we communicated that we were told our pricing included the items we needed, our customer service rep refused to support us unless we paid more. We complained but were completely left out of the solution. Our team did our best to use their workarounds but none of them worked. I’ve never been treated so poorly with such little effort to improve the experience.

Response from InEvent

Hi there, We got your feedback. Please be aware that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we're known for our exceptional and 24/7 customer service, and we'll use your feedback to ensure this doesn't happen again. We set high standards, and our team is constantly working to offer the best solutions in terms of Technology and Customer Service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments or suggestions.

Replied April 2021

Gisela

Greatest tool - 100% flexible

It' been great to be able to adapt demo interfaces to offer a tailor-made solution to potential customers. Besides, the ease of use of the back-end helps arrange quickly all sections and buttons.

Pros

The possibility to adapt features, personalize and include external links to broaden the information on any section or subject. The user-friendly interface and the intuitive back-end.

Cons

The learning curve behind a successful journey. Need to invest quite a bit of time.

Reasons for choosing InEvent

Becausse it offered almost all same features, plus additional tabs to external links were available. And price-wise it was the most competitive.

Adjustable event platform

Pros

Many options of customization to adjust the platform to your own business needs.

Cons

As the customization options are pretty advanced, InEvent may not be as easy to use as other platforms.

Reasons for switching to InEvent

Push notifications in Hopin were completly dull.

Eder

Great solution for online events

Pros

InEvent is such a flexible and robust platform! I enjoyed since first contact not only for the great tool that it is, but also for the customer satisfaction approach, reaching excellence in the support, with very emphatic and assistive people to meet the goals of us, customers! I totally recommend it!

Cons

At first it's not intuitive. But it's easy to get to know and with the support and knowledge base makes life easy.

Nathalie

Great support!

Overall, I am very happy with my experience with InEvent. The team is always available and super friendly. It is reassuring to know that there is always someone to help at any time.

Pros

I really think this software is easy to use and this arrived at the best timing ever. During the confinement we postponed and cancelled all our events. Thanks to InEvent we're back on track!

Cons

As InEvent is still very new to the market, there are still some improvements to make regarding "targeting" and also creating general information pages. But I am sure this will follow very soon.

DINESH

It's an awesome virtual event organiser

I'm using this from last 1 month and I'm very much satisfied with it.. I'm pitching to my clients for it..

Pros

Mostly i liked the ease use of it.. i can understand features very easily

Cons

Can't change the virtual lobby layout but still i prefer this for it's advantages

Reasons for choosing InEvent

We have clients who want to do virtual events so we are already pitching them this.

Emmanuel

Breakthrough innovation that opened up a new era in the coffee community

Pros

InEvent for virtual events is easy to approach as an admin, and it offer a very large range of possibilities and options to taylor it to your exact needs. Thankfully, the support team is very fast to answer and finds a suitable solution if you get stuck somewhere (or if you have not read the FAQ properly...)

Cons

I would find it amazing if we could customize completely and easily the look and feel of the virtual lobby. But the team will probably work on this at some stage, so I am not worried.

Nicoletta

March 2022

My experience with InEvent

Pros

The software is really user friendly. I really enjoy the branding and networking options.

Cons

For some meetings only having max 17 people on camera can be a limit, however it is possible to incorporate Zoom into InEvent to keep all features and user experience, and this is great!

Guilherme

InEvent Review - Great Customer Service

My overall experience was great. I had a lot of help from the support team and the platform was easy to use. Let's see how the event goes and how the presenters are going to feel with the platform. In the back-end, it was great. Now we'll find out in the front-end.

Pros

- the customer service is always there to help - it's easy to learn the platform and the FAQ helps a lot - it's very easy to find workarounds to fit your needs

Cons

- no customer support during weekends - there are still some bugs happening, the majority is fixed pretty quickly by the Product Team, but some we are still waiting :)

Paulo

All solutions in just one software!!!

The platform is very user friendly and the technical support people are very good.

Pros

The number of solutions available for all kinds of virtual or hybrid events.

Cons

The price/user if I want to project an event with a lot of free attendees as a trade show.

Reasons for choosing InEvent

Due to the numbers of tools and solutions available.

Pablo

Great Plataform

Pros

A essential solution for digital events. Great platform, with commands that are easy to access and to customize. The customer support is also very effective and agile.

Cons

have greater compatibility with other platforms

Maina

Amazing Team!

A great experience, each and every team member is very supportive and has guided me. The platform has great capabilities, and I will strongly recommend the same.

Pros

The back end support and technical know how of the team.

Cons

Pricing plans can be better structured, with more variation and options.

Reasons for choosing InEvent

More flexibility and brand visibility + Great engagement tools The adaptability and ease of use on mobile

Katherine

Switch to virtual events

The InEvent platform is incredibly easy to use and if you do get stuck there is always someone on hand to help you quickly and efficiently. We have been using the platform to set up live conferences but have watched InEvent adapt within weeks to integrating a virtual element for their customer as required in the current climate.

Pros

Easy to use and adapt to your organisations brand.

Cons

None found yet as everything we have needed has already been in development.

Marcela

Industry: Broadcast Media

A great, easy to use, intuitive software!

Pros

It's a very simple software to figure it out. I'm new at using this platform and I barely had to consult tutorials and such because it was that easy to use. And when needed the support team they were quick and very helpful.

Cons

It would be best for the software to have more editing abilities in the mobile version

Burcu

Dedicated Sales & Support Team

Covers the needs and I receive quick response for all my questions.

Pros

Functionality & Continuous Support are the 2 main factors that makes me feel comfortable with the platform.

Cons

Nothing as I get answers to my questions and any additional request is handled effectively.

Tori