All MainEvent Reviews

PERLA

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Creating Efficiency and Peace of Mind

We launched MainEvent to our field staff on 4/1, since then we have already seen the weight lifted off our small team with automations, ease of use and overall visibility all in one platform. Our experience has been nothing but positive, we know we made the right choice in moving forward with MainEvent.

PROS

Our team has become more efficient with the implementation of MainEvent. We are able to create alert triggers that go out automatically, saving our team countless hours of sending individual emails or texts to staff reminding them of upcoming events. This is now a thing of the past, we set the trigger alert and it goes out seamlessly to all assigned staff.

CONS

While there are features that we would still like to see that could create even more efficiencies the Cons quickly turn into Pros because of the PROS who work at MainEvent. The moment we have a hiccup they are ready to assist in fixing it, walking us through how to fix it, or giving us alternative ideas on how we can get the same results while their team works on a more permanent solve/customization for our needs.

Reason for choosing MainEvent

The real time GPS Checkin/Out and photo uploads. Aside from the lovely team behind MainEvent, this was the one piece that was crucial in our decision that none of the other products could provide us.

We are grateful to work with you, Perla! Your team is amazing, and we looking forward to supporting your continued growth.

Jess

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

MainEvent Is the Way to Go!

PROS

The team that we have had the pleasure of working with has really made this experience so seamless. A team of people who understood that we needed a system that met different needs for different groups was no easy task. The team at the MainEvent recognized that and was able to hear our needs and translate it into functionality.

CONS

There really is nothing I can say I like least about MainEvent. Everything was straightforward, we were and are always supported.

Reason for choosing MainEvent

The service and it's reputation, and the team.

Reasons for switching to MainEvent

Lack of professionalism, support, and confidence in a system that would consistently work.

Jess, we appreciate your comments and are fortunate to support your amazing team. Thank you so much!

Megan

Reviewed January 2024

Event Program Review

PROS

The platform is a great tool to capture event data and analytics to properly report back KPI's and event information back to our clients. Having the tools and options to customize dashboards based on each clients specific needs is great!

CONS

[sensitive content hidden] offer great support and management of the platform. I have worked with other account managers and unfortunately, they do no seem to have the same expertise as [sensitive content hidden] on the platform. The Geo tracking would be a great feature, but I do not feel like it works properly (if it works at all). The fact that we cannot access the portal through a cell phone app holds our team back from completing recaps acccuatley and instantaneity.

Brandscopic is not available in the above drop down so I selected Brand24

Thank you so much for the review, Megan, we appreciate the feedback. Your account manager will be in touch to address your issues with the geo tracking and mobile functionality.

Replied February 2024

Katie

Wine and Spirits, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

We love Network Ninja!

Working with NN is the epitome of a solid partnership. They are committed to delivering the highest quality product and even more committed to fixing anything if it breaks. They took the time to truly learn and understand our business to ensure the system was optimized for us.

PROS

The easability of using the site and the people from NN that we get to work with.

CONS

Limited to some functionality not being customizable

Reason for choosing MainEvent

Customizable and ease of using the system

Reasons for switching to MainEvent

BookedOut was not an option so I selected our temporary product that we used before our NN was up and running. BookedOut was never able to deliver on all of the functionality we needed to operate the business.

Katie, this has definitely been a solid partnership from our perspective as well. Thank you for working with us and teaching the nuances of your operations, so we can build the best possible solution for you. Your efforts go a long way.

Kristen

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Industry Gold Standard for Event Software

We have been customers of Main Event for over a decade, and they have been integral in growing our company's experiential event offering to our clients. They have worked with us to customize very intricate features and processes that allowed us to better serve our customers and our internal personnel. Their team of experienced developers understands this event/sales industry and can help build the platform to meet all your needs.

PROS

Main Event provides a seamless experience for scheduling and managing events across a wide variety of industries, clients and event types. They have been doing this for decades, and have a robust set of customizable features and functionality to suit customers of all sizes. They are open to our suggestions for product features and enhancements, and regularly release new updates. With this platform you can easily simplify your event management process, capture in-depth statistics, communicate with your event staff, and maximize your event experiences.

CONS

You will need to have a separate payroll processing site, as they do not include a payment feature at this time. While that works for my company, as we have a third party vendor we prefer to use and can easily export a payment file from Main Event to share with our payroll vendor, I understand some companies are looking for that key feature to be included in their event software.

Thank you Kristen! Always appreciate your feedback and attention to detail in making our systems and processes better because of your efforts.

Replied February 2024

Dorothy

Consumer Goods, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

Wienermobile Program Review

I included a lot about my experience in what I liked above, but I will say that while our program has been going for 36 years, I think it's at its peak efficiency because of Network Ninja. I am a huge fan of the program, and I love working with [sensitive content hidden] . She is so responsive and helpful. Our company has occasionally mentioned that we should have the scheduling process fall under our "company websites", and I will fight that always because no one in our company could be as efficient and helpful as [sensitive content hidden] . She is the best!

PROS

I love everything about Network Ninja. Its easy to use, when I need help I get it quickly, and it keeps the many details in my life organized in one place. Planning 1,400 events a year by yourself is difficult if you don't have the programming to help keep all the details clear and organized. This program allows my events contacts to input their information, which gives them accountability to the details they told me. It then allows me to be able to approve and edit those requests quickly and efficiently. Then I can assign a team. If I've already assigned a team to a different event, it will let me know that, so I don't double book or get confused. It catches me making mistakes, which in turn makes our event contacts and customers happy. I wouldn't be able to do my job without Network Ninja.

CONS

I do struggle a bit to learn how to pull certain data that I need, but whenever I do, [sensitive content hidden] is right there to either pull that data for me or teach me how to. She gets back to me in an instant and always solves the problem or my concern. Because of her, I truly do not have many quams with Network Ninja. If I did, she would get them fixed for me!

Reasons for switching to MainEvent

I never used the Sharepoint site, so I am not sure why they disliked it. But knowing how much I love Network Ninja, I am confident that it is better for many reasons. I've used some of our sites for other areas of my work, and they are nothing compared to Network Ninja.

Hi Dorothy, Thank you so much for your feedback! Its great awesome to hear that you have been able to reach "peak efficiency" with MainEvent, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

Replied September 2023

Kristen

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Customizable Field Marketing & Event Scheduling

MainEvent gives you one source of truth for collecting field marketing data. It eliminates the need to have multiple documents, spreadsheets, emails and gives teams more structure and control over their event data. By streamlining this information to one spot, you can in real time keep your KPIs updated for both internal and client teams. MainEvent also offers clients' a way to log in on their own and view approved recapping. This ensures transparency and overall organization between your teams.

PROS

It is easy to create events for field marketing and allows for many people in your organization to log in and view scheduled and completed events. The Brand Ambassador app gives your teams flexibility to schedule and assign events to particular BAs so that you can have one place for scheduling, assigning, and recapping events. Whenever we have had more features that need to be added, the MainEvent team is happy to scope out the project and work through specs and timelines.

CONS

There are a myriad of features within MainEvent which can be tricky to become a pro-user, however I do know that they have rolled out Zendesk which has a huge library of help articles for MainEvent which helps immensely.

Hi Kristen, thank you for your time and feedback! Recently we released embedded help on every single page, which is the huge help library you mentioned. It can be found by clicking on the lightbulb icon in the bottom right of each page. We continue to look for ways to improve our educational process and value your feedback as a client!

Replied February 2023

Kat

Reviewed December 2023

Experiential & Partnership Activations

PROS

A very pleasant experience being able to capture all the data and run test & learns. The support teams have been extremely helpful with all our program updates as we navigate through the system.

CONS

Coding pages can be a bit confusing at times

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. To your point creating logic based recaps/surveys can be involved for sure. As a friendly reminder throughout the site we offer embedded help and tutorial videos. Please search the help widget for building and maintaining recap definitions.

Replied January 2024

Megan

Reviewed November 2023

Comprehensive Software

PROS

The customer service is next level with Main Event. [sensitive content hidden] and team do an amazing job at training and walking clients through how the software works. The software itself is a one-stop shop for event management with schedule management, event recaps, media and document libraries.

CONS

The back-end of the system from an administrative standpoint can be a bit confusing when you don't know what you're looking at.

We feel so fortunate to work with your incredible team, Megan!. Great point on the Admin section being confusing and involved without proper instruction. Please know we offer monthly tutorials and also there is in-depth help materials on all admin sections.

Replied December 2023

Alexa

Reviewed September 2023

I'm a fan!

Overall the team is supportive, easy to work with, and solutions-oriented. I love their forward-thinking nature and communication style.

PROS

We use MainEvent (Network Ninja) for our field scheduling, time claim management, and reporting on a very large scale. I love that it all connects and the support that we get.

CONS

Sometimes updates cause things to go awry, but the team is always quick to jump in with a hot fix.

Reason for choosing MainEvent

Had used it previously and knew it could do what we needed it to do, and the account team is more responsive and helpful than their competitors.

Hi Alexa, Thank for taking the time to provide feedback, its how we get better everyday! We pride ourselves on our support and glad you found it "more responsive and helpful than (our) competitors". We look forward to continuing to work together!

Replied September 2023

Kimberly

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

MainEvent Review

MainEvent allows us to scheduled events, staff events, recap events. It functions with our accounting software and allows us to process payroll, generate reconciliation and invoice our clients.

PROS

MainEvent is customizable, easy to use, functional, versatile and complex.

CONS

There is always room for improvement in all companies, industries, software and platforms. For our company, we need to level up.

Reason for choosing MainEvent

For all the reasons listed above!

Reasons for switching to MainEvent

We needed a site that was secure, attractive, reliable, user-friendly, functional and easy for our users to understand. We also needed an attentive team to support our site 24/7 and the team at MainEvent are very responsive and solutions-oriented.

Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of MainEvent. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about the positive experiences you've had with our platform. We're glad to know that MainEvent's customization, ease of use, functionality, versatility, and complexity have met your needs. We understand that there is always room for improvement, and we are committed to continuously improving our platform to better serve you and all our customers.

Christy

MainEvent is Amazing!!!

MainEvent is amazing system and does everything that our business needs to provide results to our clients. Huge shout out to the MainEvent support team for making sure any issues are resolved in a very timely fashion so it doesn't interrupt our day to day business activities or impact any reports to our clients.

PROS

I love the user friendly use of the system and how great it looks! The support team is always responsive and great to work with.

CONS

I would have to say the only con from my experience would be the Time Zone issues, which have been a challenge but the support team is great and able to resolve the issues super fast

Christy, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We're glad that you find MainEvent user-friendly and visually appealing. Our team has put a lot of effort into creating an intuitive interface that enhances your experience! We understand that time zone issues can be a challenge, but we're delighted to hear that our support team has been responsive and able to resolve any issues promptly. We prioritize minimizing any disruptions to your day-to-day business activities and ensuring accurate reports for your clients.

Grayson

Reviewed January 2023

Main Event review - Charbroil Smoker Tour '22

With MainEvent, my company was able to provide transparency and accountability of every activation and outcome. The dashboards and calendar allow clients access to the tour at anytime and kept my team aware of any significant hiccups while our team was on the road.

PROS

There were a lot of moving parts and it was very important to be able to keep track of things in real-time, which is where MainEvent’s recaps really stood out. Taking grills on the road for 10 weeks, and grilling with them for six hours a day comes with various hardships, and the tour managers had a lot of questions come up. As the need for data and analysis for clients grew, MainEvent helped me pull together statistics for CharBroil to show the success of the tour. One of the main things CharBroil wanted us to hit on was measurements (lead capture) and we were able to do this through the data collected via MainEvent’s recapping feature. The client could see the progression of the tour including: impressions, sales, samples distributed, and key learnings - which were captured via comment fields.

CONS

This was my first time using a product like this one for an event that I was responsible for managing. So, as far as I know there were not any least likable features that stood out. I thought the product as a whole was very beneficial and included everything the client and field managers needed to have access to.

Reason for choosing MainEvent

MainEvent came by default for me once I became responsible to manage the Charbroil Tour. My specific experiential team has been using MainEvent for years now and has always enjoyed their relationship and tenure with their staff.

Grayson, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. The Charbroil Tour is an excellent use of our software, and you did a great job utilizing recap data to provide transparency for your clients!

Replied January 2023

MosaicField

The platform is easy to learn and understand compared to similar products, has great features with room for improvement as technologies evolve, and Network Ninja themselves. They are a great group of people, easy to work with and listen to feedback, as well as very responsive to questions or issues.

PROS

Parent Program/Project Customization, Management, Staffing, Recap Customization, Scheduling, Location Customization, Time and Expense Claims/Management, Portal/Mobile App availability.

CONS

Employee ratings, more administration level tools for support.

Reasons for switching to MainEvent

Time and cost of development for current application.

Michael, Thank you for your time and feedback! We are proud to support Mosaic, and it is great to hear that you found the platform easy to learn! As for the administration tools, your account manager will reach out soon to see if we can discuss some possible solutions! This type of feedback helps us improve each and every day! Thank you!

Paige

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Your one-stop shop for event management!

We have been working with MainEvent for over 10 years. I've seen many other sites come and go, and they can't seem to come close to what MainEvent has. You have truly thought of everything!

PROS

I love how easy the site is to use, but more importantly how it contains everything we need to manage our events from start to finish.

CONS

Sometimes the portal glitches and doesn't send our events out. It usually requires getting a developer involved, but our issues are usually resolved within 24 hours.

Thank you so much for the review, Paige, we appreciate the feedback. One improvement based on your feedback is a recent revamp of our notification system. Please find our recent header/footer email improvements from our release notes here: https://help-me.networkninja.com/docs/release-notes

Replied December 2023

Events Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2023

10 out of 10!

Fantastic! Second to none.

PROS

The entire platform is user-friendly. The features and functionality fit perfectly into my event service needs. My team uses the platform daily and loves the ease of data entry and pulling reports. Customer service is exceptional and very fast. All in all the best out there!

CONS

My experience has been wonderful and if I have had any questions or asks they always are addressed quickly.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind words of feedback! We are glad to hear that you are finding the platform user-friendly, reporting on data with ease and experiencing excellent customer service! We look forward to continuing to work together!

malissa