• Pros

• "easy to use and make changes when your logged in on a desktop computer "

• "I enjoy the ability to post event flyers on the platform and that people are able to purchase tickets/tables through the site. "

• "very mobile oriented amazing customer service ability to manage billing ability to keep team on the same page about event managment"

• Cons

• "There have been a few bugs regarding the tally of total guests, but the customer service is impeccable and issue are resolved very quickly"

• "Nothing I can think of. Nothing I can think of."

• "There are none so far only been using it for 6 months. "

Browse NightPro Reviews

Gabriel from Rumpus Room

TPRO review

excellent. my preferred event mgmt software. 24/7 customer service is unbeatable

Pros

Cons

would like ability to email and text customer profile database from the app some clunkiness of having to replicate recurring event and inventory needs some clunkiness to enabling promoters to have their own discrete ticket and table needs sharing of my customers with other competitors via tablelist marketing

Reasons for Choosing NightPro

flexibility and customer service at a competitive rate

Scott from 3Fifty Terrace/The Annex Detroit

Transforms your Business!!!

Now, our whole management and promotions team works on one instantly updateable system. I no longer have to manually write or update the guestlist at the door. I can add anyone to our guestlist from miles away on the fly. Bulk adding the guestlist is an amazing time savings. Critical notes that make the customer feel special are easily added to every VIP Reservation.

Pros

This is a great collaborative tool! All Users can input customer information on the flyer for an immediate update to all. This has changed former hand written processes to a fully digital and traceable system.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. Nothing I can think of.

Pedro from La V Night Club/Restaurant

i like the software

good so far

Pros

easy to use and make changes when your logged in on a desktop computer

Cons

i wish you could change the floor plans from the app if your signed in as an administrator

Greg from Greenhalge

Additional Views

Pros

The ease of use is great for me and my staff.

Cons

I would appreciate being able to see the full details when a request is paid via the ipad. Currently I see the request for a table, however I have to login via my computer (not the app) to see the full contact details of the request. ie: phone number, email, etc. In addition, I would like to have different settings for different users. For example, only a Manager or Host could approve the reservation, not everyone. (not sure if that makes sense)

Kathryn from The Butter Group

Marketing with TablelistPro

Pros

Cons

It gets confusing when you choose to have your event "repeat until __". Saving posts and breaking the link still doesn't make much sense to me. Also our inventory isn't always consistent when posting.

Ravinder from ACCC

Tablelist Pro is ahead of the game

Table list pro is the premium software available in the market at the moment and ahead of the game and with the competition

Pros

Easy to use, functionality and user base

Cons

Software works well for me. It's easier to navigate on the computer than on an App or on the phone ease of use wise the computer usability is faster

Matt from Avalon Hollywood

Easy and simple app

Pros

Very practical and simple to use and I would recommend anyone who makes business

Cons

It can freeze sometimes, so I would like to see more updated version