• Pros

• "It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it. "

• "The Design Templates are very beautiful and professional. It is also very easy to set up the event and adding all of the entree options etc. "

• "I loved that we can ask questions from our clients that helped us update our database. "

• Cons

• "Although I liked being able to customize the landing page - I think it could be improved upon to be even better. "

• "I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!"

• "The only thing missing is a calendar view to show members the full month events. Would love to have this added."

Browse RSVPify Reviews

Nancee from Columbia Memorial Hospital

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

Pros

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

I needed to do this quickly, found you and just went with it based on my customer service experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN],

Jennifer from MemorialCare Long Beach

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

Pros

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

Cons

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

It's so sad... the alternative for us was to spend $5k on RSVP cards w/ postage, have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs or have IT create an email, marketing create an website and still have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs....either way it was going to be labor intensive and something I was not looking forward to managing.

Mele from Tevi Wedding

10/10 Recommend

Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

Pros

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

Cons

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Rebecca from Apparel & Fashion

Industry: Online Media

Not Worth the Time or Money

Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Pros

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Cons

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Response from RSVPify

Replied March 2020

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

Ellen from National Association of Minority Contractors

Non-Profit User

Overall it was a little challenging to customize pages & select options, but it served the basic purpose . Tech support was fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always was available to help.

Pros

Ability to track responses Ability to customize page Fairly user friendly

Cons

Does not work well for events that have multiple sponsor levels that come with guest benefits. Does not provide necessary options for payments that can't be made online Does not send confirmation emails to all guest - only to the main person who registered , although does ask for every guest email address. Does not provide a downloadable report (# of guests, money paid, etc.)

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

more options to customize pages, track responses & view details

Response from RSVPify

Replied December 2020

Hi Ellen, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We'd love for you to check out the new version of RSVPify for your next event(s). "RSVPify 3" supports multiple sponsor levels, admission tiers, confirmation emails sent to all guests and detailed reporting along with many other new features and improvements. Team RSVPify

Steffanie from Hawaii International Film Festival

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

I had a great experience with RSVPify and would definitely use this site for future events. The price is good, and the option to cancel while not using the software helps us cut down costs at our non-profit.

Pros

The set up was simple, and importing and exporting guest lists was easy. There was always someone available to help walk me through an issue.

Cons

Sometimes the guest lists, when exported, did not export correctly and names were left out. Also when I selected only people who had accepted the invite, still there were several who declined that needed to be removed form the list.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

When I had questions prior to signing up, they were answered immediately. I felt safe with the site and felt this was a company I could trust after reading many reviews and comparing products/pricing.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

RSVPify was much simpler to use and the cost worked within my budget.

Frank from DTE Energy

Industry: Utilities

Excellent Software

RSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.

Pros

It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.

Cons

The limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

Eventbrite was intrusive, my guests had to create an account and it sent follow-up emails on it's own accord. With RSVPify I own the whole process.

Jaime from Kolter Homes

Customer Support makes RSVPify Stand Our

Very positive experience and will continue to use this service once large groups events are a thing again.

Pros

The helpfulness and promptness of the customer service at RSVPify is impressive. The service does everything you need it to do if you're planning an event.

Cons

In order to turn off or modify some of the default event settings, you have to search for the feature. Some of the features are not located in intuitive places, so I spent a little time navigating the dashboard trying to figure it all out.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

Customer Service was excellent and I liked the way you could customize your event page.

Stephanie from LifeSpring Covenant Church

Very user-friendly response-collection platform!

While our need for this product was temporary, I'm super pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Affordable price, great user interface, easy set up on the back end.

Pros

I really loved how easy it was to set up our Sunday services and have people reserve their seats for Sunday mornings. The interface is very simple and clear and easy for our users to understand and navigate. I love the simplicity and clarity of the product.

Cons

(On the silver subscription) The silver level of subscription only allows 2 events at any given time, and I only needed 2 events LIVE at a time, but I wish I could've simultaneously prepped FUTURE events even with only two allowed to be LIVE.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

Easy functionality and simple user interface.

Laurel from Hammersmith

Great site to custom design RSVP landing page

Great experience! Will use again as I have events that require head counts.

Pros

I really enjoyed how you can customize the landing page and URL link of the RSVP even in the free version. Most other sites we're clogged with adds or had very limited options, but RSVPify allowed maximum control over images and text styles.

Cons

Everything was great. I did have a few parties RSVP twice, so I do wish the system would alert someone who has already RSVP'd. Those parties did require me to bump up to the first paid plan to allow for everyone to RSVP, but all in all that's not a big issue.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

The landing page looked more professional, clean and inviting (even in the free version)

Kimberly from GPI

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

Pros

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

The others didn't have the options RSVPify has

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

Pretty much everything, RSVPify options are far better. Also, Doodle Pole sent emails out which are almost always blocked by our email spam filters. With RSVPify, I send the email and embed the link to the RSVP website and that alleviates the headache missing people due to email spam filters.

Cole from Brandable, Inc.

A Stellar Software Service!

RSVPify helped us have our greatest company Holiday celebration yet! Now that all communication and event invites are digital, RSVPify integrated so nicely into that which helped make our event successful. We were able to include a link to our RSVPify in our email invites to guests that allowed them to smoothly follow the link and let us know if they were joining us. After receiving guest responses, I was even more impressed with how RSVPify tracks all responses and the event guest list. This allowed us to easily print it off on the day of the event and use for check in.

Pros

My most favorite aspect of RSVPify was how incredibly simple it integrated into our existing email invitations and how user friendly the online interface is. Yes, there were some points here or there that I thought "Maybe this could be moved" or "This could come first before that," but overall those items were so insignificant.

Cons

The largest con I experienced in the software, was the limitations of each plan. Each RSVPify membership allows for a particular allotment of responses per event that can be tracked. We used the Silver membership and we had a guest list of 200 which was the maximum tracking you could have for Silver which seems a little low. That was basically the largest con in our experience.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

From my research before committing, RSVPify showed to have greater abilities to track and maintain invitees, rsvp's, our guest list.

Smruti Ranjan from Drip Capital

The Best in the Market

We wanted to reach out to an audience size of 5000 businessmen and capture their RSVPs for an event. The form set up was easy and provided us with a lot of options. It helped with sample text options as well. The option to capture 500 RSVPs per form was significantly generous basis the price charged. Customer support is great and they solved all the queries.

Pros

Firstly, It was extremely easy to understand, set-up and integrate. The form customisation tools provide you great flexibility. It is easy to share the links. It has all the options that helps you design the form as per your needs. Most importantly, the final product doesn't take away your brand visibility away from you which is an essential requirement in any outreach exercise.

Cons

It would be great if there could be an opportunity to integrate the same on a whatsapp/linkedin marketing activity

Best features comparatively

Perfect for my needs!

With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

Pros

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

Cons

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

We chose RSVPify for the customization features that allowed us to personalize the RSVP to the event we were having.

bunny from Double Happiness Shop Events

Perfect for my needs!

I am a retail shop owner who plans events as part of the services offered by my store. In order to manage a large event I recently planned, I chose RSVPify, and I am so glad I did. Not only were we able to send out RSVP invitations easily by email, we were also able to create a QR code for our printed invitations, manage tables, send out reminders to encourage response, download guest lists and more. The software is easy to use and customize. RSVPify will be at the top of my list for future events!

Pros

I loved the customizable emails and the ability to remind guests. I liked the guest interface. I am also interested to try some of the more advanced features, when I have a client who needs them.

Cons

I wish I could have sent my client a link for them to review the RSVPs without me having to download and send them each time they wanted to see them. I also would like it to be easier and less confusing to alter a guest's RSVP and to add guests manually.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

Ease of use, visual structure of the software, ability to send email reminders, ability to manage seating, low price for the amount of features.

Elias from EliasPatras

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Amazing Customer Service

RSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!

Pros

The software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!

Cons

I wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.

Better customer service

Jennifer from The Newtron Group

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

Pros

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Cons

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

It had the features that we were looking for, and the cost is very reasonable.

Gina from Eventsource

Great software for capturing RSVPs and more...

Overall, I've had a very positive experience with RSVPify - it's been so easy to get a registration page up and running (especially now that I've done it a few times :-))

Pros

The branding tools - to allow you to customise your RSVPify site to your event branding. Also, the ability to upgrade membership levels and then to reduce back to free level as and when is required (it makes it easy to on-charge clients for cost and means that we're not paying for an annual membership that we only use for a few months here and there).

Cons

There are a couple of things that would be great to be able to do for corporate events (I think the functions were intially set-up for weddings?) I.e. * Add company name on first page with guest name * Add subsequent questions in Custom Questions tool e.g. questions that only appear if first question is answered 'yes' * Clearer guidelines for design tools i.e. to brief our designer on correct file sizes and formats for upload

Christine from Mark Charlesworth Real Estate Team

Customizable

I liked how it was customizable for each of our events, you can send updates/reminders out, you can collect information through questions, and how easy it was for our clients to RSVP.

Pros

Cons

Confirmed emails were a bit hard to find for our clients if it had been a couple weeks and they were not near the top.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

Looked more like an email/invitation than junk mail.

Justin from R&R Heating & Air Conditioning

Easy To Use RSVP Platform

Fairly good. I've used it for multiple years now.

Pros

Whenever I need to use an RSVP platform for an upcoming company event, it's easy to login to RSVPify and see past event history and create new events. The tools are simple to use to design the RSVP landing page and embed it into our website or send via a text / email. Our employees have an easy time using it as well.

Cons

Seems a little expensive to use the pro version. Usually I have to start taking RSVP's a month or two out from the event. And typically we have between 100-200 guests that RSVP. So the way the cost is setup, I'm often paying for multiple months for minimum use. I'd like to see a different payment/plans structure or just have the monthly cost cheaper.

Kristi from CDG Builders, Inc.

Takes the Stress Out of Planning

Tracking guests, and the names of their significant others, in addition to collecting entree selections made this product stand out from the others.

Pros

The ability to ask guests specific questions about the event.

Cons

Re-sending invites to those guests who had yet to RSVP I feel could be easier or more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

RSVPify gave us more flexibility in designing how guests RSVP'd

Natasha from TPIRC

Good

Overall is been good. It serves the purpose.

Pros

Cons

The design Options. As a graphic designer, it was a little outdated the options and software you have to design invitations. That Is why I choose the template. Also I dont like the fact that I have to go to Guest List first to add a person or a party then go to Invite then click invite via email then add a new invitation then send it. This process can be much easier like addidng a button that says send email invitation right when you are adding the person to the guest list.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

It was the one that looked more appealing. I used it 2 years ago for an event and decided to go with the same since I remembered liking it.

Casey from BreakLine

RSVPify for a professional conference

It was super helpful for coordinating my event and the check-in feature helped us collect data about what to expect with the turnout for future events.

Pros

It was great that you could create a custom landing page for your event. We needed something unattached to our main website so that we could curate the people that saw it. The custom questions and secondary events were very helpful. The customer service team was very responsive and helpful in determining whether or not the software would fit my needs before I purchased it.

Cons

I wanted it to be more like excel or google sheets while viewing my guest list data, with similar filtering capabilities. Same with the email tool - I had a couple of groups of people that needed special emails. Even if they were part of a secondary event, that would not exclude them from the general guest list, so I had to send emails from my own account via MailMerge so that my guests wouldn't get confused. Our RSVP situation was that the first 100 guests to RSVP would be allowed to attend and then everyone after that was on a waitlist. When I closed the RSVP, then people couldn't edit their responses if they could no longer attend.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

More capabilities/flexibility, easily customizable, user-friendly on the admin side, the privacy of the event page

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Raewyn from Headwaters NZ Ltd

Industry: Farming

RSVPify works

RSVPify has helped make my last conference a success

Pros

Hi, I hold different levels of conference 100 - 400 pax 2 -3 times a year .. RSVPify helps with all the information I need right down to dietary requirements .. easy spreadsheet , table seating , inputting your questions for the quest . I still don’t use all the applications as only need a few .. RSVPify is easy to use for quest to register to the conference

Cons

Probably just the cost .. I have to have a yearly subscription although you only use it a couple of times a year .. be good to pay per event ..

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

I was the one I found that worked for me

nicholas from deckerdevs

Used for local prom, hundreds of students were happy

I was super happy with everything.

Pros

I liked being able to clone these events. I like the RSVP list and the options available to me. I was very happy with support as well. I had questions and what wasn't covered in the FAQ or guides -- wasn't a problem. Support was able to answer my questions.

Cons

I had a cap on 250 attendees due to covid. I needed to create a backup/overflow event of the same people to register to if the first one was full. This was time consuming and also caused us to need a higher subscription rate. After the events were over I was still charged another monthly fee (even though events were expired) -- I guess that makes sense as I didn't cancel, but if no events are live why is event software charging you? Either way it was my responsibility to cancel the service.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

the rsvp list and other rsvp options, guest list, etc was the deciding factor.

RSVPs made EASY

Pros

It was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.

Cons

Wouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.

Simpler to use

Allison from CWB Wealth Management

Good quality product

RSVPify is so great to work with, they always provide thoughtful answers to any questions I have. When I reached out to ask if they had a certain feature, they replied they didn't but they had a beta option at the time that I could try out that could help solve the roadblock I was experiencing. I highly recommend this platform for any size business who needs help with event management - makes it much easier!

Pros

I love the ability to customize the landing page with my company's brand colours and logo. The dashboard is also handy and easy to use. I also liked the ability to send out invites and reminders from the plaftorm. There were so many features I didn't use but I could definitely see the benefit of (ie. sell tickets, we hosted free invite-only events so this wasn't needed for our use).

Connor from The Wonderer

Impressive product + best customer support

Phenomenal. Great responsiveness from support, and really great product.

Pros

Really nice invite layouts, lots of customization, and nice invite-only feature. Looks super professional for our business.

Lack of functionality.

Mikala from First Presbyterian Church of Houston

RSVPify is the Perfect Solution!

Pros

We used RSVPify to collect and manage RSVPs for a multiple-day event. We needed something simple for guests to use and easy for us to manage and share updates with others leading up to the events. RSPVify surpassed our expectations in all of the areas. Additionally, their customer service was EXCELLENT. Their staff quickly responded to any questions I had throughout the setup process.

Cons

The only thing I would have liked was another package to choose from in between the top two. We ended up purchasing the top package, but since we can cancel at any time we think it was worth the investment.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

It was easy and a better alternative for this particular event.

Denise from Spotlight Hospitality Solutions

My preferred Event Management Platform

Pros

It is very functional and has good features. The tools let you send reminder. You can send invitation to recently added contacts.

Cons

I wish it was more flexible to allow more rows to the contact information such as company name.

Price and functionality

Looking for better features

Samantha from Entrematic

Easy to set up, easy to use

RSVPify helps us plan customer trips where we need to collect a lot of information from different people. The export feature, cloning feature, and custom questions are a must for us!

Pros

Being able to clone previous events saves a lot of time for us, especially when we do the same type of events each year

Cons

A lot of the features available above the Silver subscription tier would be useful, but the plans are too highly priced for what we need - would be nice to be able to add features on for a small monthly fee

Lauren from Wycliffe Canada

Ease of use and great product!

Loved using this! Unlike other free platforms we were able to target our audience and focus on key attendees. Customer service was incredible!

Pros

Simple to personalize, and use as an admin and also as a user.

Cons

Unable to collect address of attendees which we wanted for thank you cards.

Leslie from Delightful Sites

Love this service

Pros

I use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.

Cons

Not sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

I think due to cost but I don't recall the reason.

Pamela from Joy Christian Center

Perfect for larger events that requre registration

Everytime I had a question contacting the RSVPify via the chat was very simple. Quick and helpful responses.

Pros

The customizable email invitations & email reminders that RSVPify offers are what made us choose them for our big Volunteer Appreciation Gala. We required registration for the event, and we've moved online for the invitation (vs sending out paper invites) and wanted the invites to look equally as beautiful as a paper invite. We also liked the option of "sub events" for our volunteers to register for different break out sessions offered during the event.

Cons

We plan to use the software every year for our big event. It is a little disappointing that our event will not be saved for more than 30 days (while our account is on hiatus) . So we'll have to re-enter everything next year. But as a church it is the only time we need to use the software during the year.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

The nicer looking email invitations, and the ease of use for the users registering. Other services that I've used personally to register for other events seemed clunky and more clicks to actually register.

Phil from Elim Church Christchurch - Burnside Campus

COVID19 use of RSVPify

Great experience with RSVPify! It significantly streamlined our check-in process for our church campuses during COVID19.

Pros

The government restrictions around public gatherings in COVID19 were the catalyst for us adopting RSVPify. We had to collect check-in data for every person attending our services while also being mindful of social distancing. Using RSVPify we were easily able to send out invitations, gather RSVPs, and manage check-in to our weekly church services with as little contact as possible.

Cons

I liked everything about it! I can't think of anything that was a struggle or created difficulties.

Autumn from Autumn Breon

Highly recommend this easy-to-use to

This is so simple to use and personalize. Having my own domain for events that I host looks so professional.

Pros

I really like how professional it looks to have my own domain for events.

Cons

I don’t like how expensive it is to pay for more RSVP’s.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

Because I could personalize my domain and landing page.

Etlin from SGWS

Industry: Wine and Spirits

I like using it

I like using it as an option for tracking large groups in events. It's pretty basic to use but it takes a few people sometimes to figure out how to get the settings properly working.

Pros

It's a great option for tracking events. I like that you can export in excel.

Cons

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one. You're not able to review a previous event.

amy from Mammoth Cave National Park

Crucial for Event Success

we will purchasing the platinum subscription and utilize this for several upcoming volunteer events

Pros

Was able to start out with the free trial to see how it would work. After seeing the huge response, upgraded to the $29.99 plan. It increased our ability to prepare the correct amount of food and have options for attendants with food restrictions.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to turn off the title option in the free version. So I had to come up with more appropriate titles to go with the reservation. That ended up being a great addition, it helped sort folks out by volunteers, family of volunteers, and staff..

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

easy to use, free trial, ability to cancel subscription after event was done

Paige from Gagnon Cardiovascular Institute

RSVP's made easy

Overall experience was great. We basically use the software for collecting RSVPs. The site has saved me so many hours since I am not receiving all of the RSVPs. Will continue to use the service.

Pros

Loved the idea that all RSVP's were collected in one place and that I could export the information into an excel document to manipulate as I needed.

Cons

Customer service was responsive, but only available through chat or email. I much prefer speaking to someone directly with questions that I have about the software. Just my personal preference. Was able to get my questions answered but prefer immediate answers.

Julia from Northwest Bible Church

SO awesome for events when you need RSVPs for multiple smaller events

We have one large event that lasts one week with multiple events throughout the week, and before I found RSVPify, it's never been easy to get RSVPs for all of the things without sending several emails. This made it a one stop shop and was super user friendly and easy to check who's coming to what at a glance AND plan food with multiple entrees made it so much easier to decide how much to get of which entree. I will definitely use this for our future events!

Pros

I liked that I was able to get RSVPs for more than one event.

Cons

It was a little confusing when RSVPing for 2+ people for more than one event. A few people were confused as to why each event was listed twice, but for the most part, they figured it out.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

being able to rsvp for multiple events was my game changer.

Shelly from Durham 150 Sesquicentennial Commemoration

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Much More Functionality than Other Platforms

I managed RSVPs for about 700 donors, sponsors, elected officials and VIPs to the Closing Ceremony of our Sesquicentennial year. Some people were invited to the VIP reception, some just to the performance. Some organizations had tickets in both categories (with and without the VIP reception). This allowed me to set up similar but slightly different invites as if they were different events to manage everything.

Pros

The degree to which if offered so much functionality than other platforms.

Cons

All that additional functionality needs to be learned. It's not as intuitive as some of the others, because it does so much more which is great for more complicated events. The good side of this is they have excellent tutorials.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

It didn't have the functionality I needed.

Tammy from Fulfillment.com

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent for Corporate Events

We have a big Client Appreciation Event every year that we use RSVPify for. This allows us to gather an accurate list of attendees, information from them about their preferences for the event and track sponsors as well. We have used RSVPify for 3 years in a row and will continue to use it.

Pros

RSVPify is very easy to use and has quite a bit of customization even in the free version.

Cons

The QRC code part was a little difficult to use, but we only tried using it once.

Vanessa from Vanessa Chaplin Design & Advertisng

Easy to use and customize

Overall we have had a lot of success using the software. Event planning seems to run smoother, and it saves my administrators time.

Pros

The software is easy to use and customize. I selected it because it allows a lot of options to make sure that we cover every detail of each event. It's easy to upload my guest list, and my administrators don't seem to have too much difficulty taking over once I have set it up.

Cons

I don't love the new subscription model. I only need the software for one to two events per year, so I would prefer to pay per event, rather than month to month.

Beth from The Sherwin-Williams Company

Industry: Building Materials

Made our event planning lives easier!

Very easy to use and has made our 500+ attendee event planning work smoothly. Love the seating arrangement feature.

Pros

I like most the connectivity once attendees replied. We are able to sort and organize attendees, communicate easily, and set them into seating arrangements.

Cons

I wish there was a way in the seating arrangement to organize easier and make changes by copy and pasting names, not having to move one by one.

Ruben from University of Utah

Excellent and trackable

RSVPify has allowed me to streamline a tedious registration process and now it is super easy

Pros

I really like how easy it was to customize the rsvp

Cons

the website had too many options and i got confused but i quickly figured it out

it was easier

it was easier

Laurie from Freelancer

Great Way to get Party Members to RSVP

Pros

I am in charge of a large party for our Cotillion. We've tried all sorts of ways to get our students to RSVP to our big dinner party but this has been the best way. The students can let us know if they are coming, they can choose an entree and let us know if they have any dietary limitations. I would definitely recommend. I have gotten great feedback from our Cotillion families too!

Cons

The software is easy to use! There is nothing I can think of to change.

Reasons for Switching to RSVPify

Just looking for a better product for RSVPing.

Della from Central Washington University

Amazing, Easy to Use Software

RSVPify made events so much easier for me. Historically, invitations for events hosted by our office were sent out via a postcard in the mail. Not only was this expensive in regards to printing and postage, but our response rate was low (though we didn't know it at the time). RSVPify has given us the ability to reach as many individuals as we want, and has made it easy for them to respond. Additionally, it tracks the responses FOR me, and I can include custom questions so I know exactly what my guests need. It has saved us so much time, money and effort in the invitation/RSVP collection process, and I am so happy I came across this product!!

Pros

Ease of use Features such as customization, export to spreadsheet, reminder emails RSVPs tracked for me Links are easily created and can be sent through my email or through the RSVPify platform Invites can be customized to be very formal or very casual

Cons

I cannot think of one thing that I don't like about this software!

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

It was an easy decision based on the cost-benefit analysis; RSVPify provided more features for the cost, and the ease of use was a huge bonus.

Rebecca from ARTC

Perfect product for our needs!

We used RSVPify for our Christmas Party this year. Due to COVID we did a 'Pop-Up Picnic' with people at multiple sites, and choices of food and alcohol. The software allowed our users to enter the details, and provided us with an easy summary to work off.

Pros

The software so easy to use, and really helped us organise our Christmas Party well with food and drink options. I could customise everything I needed to.

Cons

I didn't find anything particularly difficult. Once i got started it was really easy to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing RSVPify

I really did some googling around - and RSVPify seemed to provide exactly what i needed, I didn't have to subscribe to a full year and it fully delivered.

Alison from Mirror Image Books

Industry: Publishing

Perfect for me!

Really loved it. Once we get thru social distancing - I’ll be back.

Pros

Ability to customize invite Downloadable response files

Cons

Hard to figure out how to give someone else the ability to get the RSVPs.

Just liked it better!