What are RSVPify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using RSVPify software through verified user reviews

4.8

• icon"The helpfulness and promptness of the customer service at RSVPify is impressive. The service does everything you need it to do if you're planning an event."
  • icon"Its easy to use, very intuitive and there is help every step of the way if needed. It made my party planning life very easy and more streamlined."
  • icon"The product is fairly easy to use, love the ability to modify the landing page, and integration to set up guests list and manage RSVPs."
  • icon"Formatting the pictures I wished to use, and limited choice of the box layout."
  • icon"The limitations of the design elements, I felt more restricted and made my own invites and posted them as pictures."
  • icon"We paid for the extra QR code function, but when it came time to scan the QR codes at the event, the functionality was HORRIBLE."

Browse all RSVPify Reviews

• Have you used RSVPify and would like to share your experience with others?

Steffanie

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

Alejandra

Industry: Computer Hardware

May 2022

Great way to manage a celebration!

Fabulous! I love the invites, the customer service was outstanding and I hope I’ll be able to keep using it in the future!

Pros

I absolutely love the easy of use and facility to make everything look stunning. My invitations are gorgeous and I can keep track of everyone’s menu choices!

Cons

I was a bit surprised of the final pricing, but I had already spent a lot of time in personalizing everything so didn’t feel I had a choice. I wish it had been a bit clearer while using it - like adding a second menu option could have said “pro only” as I was dragging the menu

Chelsea

May 2022

Great and simple for your event!

Overall I really liked this product, it gave us exactly what we needed for our event. We were able to tag VIPs, speakers, etc. as well as use QR code for check-in. Getting all the guests to do what they were supposed to do was another story - but that's not on RSVPify! I look forward to using RSVPify for future events.

Pros

Interface was easy to use, just wish there were more features that could be paid for as add-ons. We bought the professional tier for a single event, but would not have made financial sense to pay for enterprise although we would have liked some of the branding and custom URL/email features.

Cons

The RSVPify invites got caught in a lot of people's spam filters, so people said they didn't receive the invites or the QR codes if they were sent the direct link. It took up a lot of my time responding to attendees one at a time.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

RSVPify offered the QR code check-in we needed for this event and the price was lower compared to other similar products that offered the same features.

Rebecca

Industry: Online Media

Not Worth the Time or Money

Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Pros

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Cons

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Response from RSVPify

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

Replied March 2020

Megan

March 2022

A sticky situation turned into committed customer

Pros

The flexibility and automation of scheduling multiple events on multiple dates is the main reason I turned to this software. It's easy to use and super flexible. Not to mention customer support is very helpful to ensure your guests have a positive experience.

Cons

Because you start with a free service and you automatically have access to ALL the features, it's not clear where the upgrades come into play. It would be nice if that was flagged for you as you create your event. Customers would have a better experience and understand the parameters of the premium upgrades.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

I'm using RSPVify because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offered me the opportunity to use the upgraded service. I signed up and set up my event thinking what I needed was within the starter plan, but that wasn't the case. I needed the plus plan, not the starter. I was really bugged because that wasn't clear in the pricing structure and/or anywhere throughout the setup of my event. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went one step further to have a customer service person jump on with me to ensure my event was set up correctly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (customer service) jumped on and walked me through my event setup and truly helped me ensure that everything was set up exactly the way I needed it to be. I was not expecting the extra costs and I did not budget for those fees, so I was really stuck on how to make this work. I decided to cancel my subscription and ask for a refund. That's where [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stepped in. By going that extra step and allowing me to continue using this service, helping me get it set up, I am now a committed customer. I love the product and think it's really flexible and easy to use. Now understanding the costs, I can budget that into my events. Clear information sets clear expectations, which make happy customers. I would recommend this service to anyone!

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

I was frustrated with having to set up individual events through Eventbrite, but was willing to until I spoke to the customer service team.

Mele

10/10 Recommend

Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

Pros

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

Cons

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Rachel

May 2022

Easy to use and visually appealing

Great experience! Very happy with our choice.

Pros

This software was so easy to use. Everything was intuitive, the process for registering guests was simple and visually it was superior than other platforms as well. Customer service was superb.

Cons

This software didn't have as much of the customization in registration as I wanted but there were doable workarounds that still helped us accomplish our goals. The custom questions weren't easy to search by and notes from guests didn't immediately appear in their reservation. The emails were filtered/images were blocked by some of our recipient servers which was a pain also

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

Visual interface for registration and webpage

Anne

Industry: Law Practice

We loved using RSVPIFY!

Pros

We loved how easy it was to use this product. We were scrambling to figure out how to have over 200+ guests RSVP to our event without wasting time with Excel Spreadsheets. This was was so easy for the user to use as well as for the administrator to use.

Cons

I wish if we accidently grouped contacts together that we could ungroup them without deleting the full group and then having to re-add them individually.

Price and easy usage.

Jon

Event Management

Was spectacular. I had no issues and found it easy to navigate the site to create and update my event.

Pros

The RSVPify experience was brilliant. Simple to use, fast setup of our event and many features that we will use in our next events. The tier'd pricing is a strong selling point. Pay for what you use. I would recommend this to anyone hosting the smallest to larger events.

Cons

I only used the basic features - they were all great.

Jared

Industry: Warehousing

Useful tool for RSVP tracking

I was able to use RSVPIFY to easily log event attendees for a work event.

Pros

This tool was easy to use and helped me fulfill my needs for an event I threw.

Cons

I was unsure what was included and not included in the free trial. When I tried to publish, it gave me an error message but was not clear about how to fix it.

Odessa

March 2022

Streamline your event

We used this for event registration and list management.

Pros

It made our event registration look professional and organized the responses we received.

Cons

There are some features that are intuitive to me or did not work as expected, but with more use of this product I can see these being minimal.

Jackie

From Beginning to End Event Management

My experience was great from start to finish.

Pros

It was so easy to use and had all the features I needed. It tracked information well.

Cons

I honestly think any specific features would vary by event. For my event specifically, there wasn't much more that I needed.

Laurel

Great site to custom design RSVP landing page

Great experience! Will use again as I have events that require head counts.

Pros

I really enjoyed how you can customize the landing page and URL link of the RSVP even in the free version. Most other sites we're clogged with adds or had very limited options, but RSVPify allowed maximum control over images and text styles.

Cons

Everything was great. I did have a few parties RSVP twice, so I do wish the system would alert someone who has already RSVP'd. Those parties did require me to bump up to the first paid plan to allow for everyone to RSVP, but all in all that's not a big issue.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

The landing page looked more professional, clean and inviting (even in the free version)

Anthony

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

Pros

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Cons

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

We selected the product because it didn't require a long term commitment, it was affordable, it had basic CRM functionality, it had an e-ticket capability including QR code for checkin, and they had great customer support.

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

Pros

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

Cons

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

It's so sad... the alternative for us was to spend $5k on RSVP cards w/ postage, have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs or have IT create an email, marketing create an website and still have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs....either way it was going to be labor intensive and something I was not looking forward to managing.

Ellen

Non-Profit User

Overall it was a little challenging to customize pages & select options, but it served the basic purpose . Tech support was fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always was available to help.

Pros

Ability to track responses Ability to customize page Fairly user friendly

Cons

Does not work well for events that have multiple sponsor levels that come with guest benefits. Does not provide necessary options for payments that can't be made online Does not send confirmation emails to all guest - only to the main person who registered , although does ask for every guest email address. Does not provide a downloadable report (# of guests, money paid, etc.)

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

more options to customize pages, track responses & view details

Response from RSVPify

Hi Ellen, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We'd love for you to check out the new version of RSVPify for your next event(s). "RSVPify 3" supports multiple sponsor levels, admission tiers, confirmation emails sent to all guests and detailed reporting along with many other new features and improvements. Team RSVPify

Replied December 2020

Kimberly

Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

Pros

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

The others didn't have the options RSVPify has

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

Pretty much everything, RSVPify options are far better. Also, Doodle Pole sent emails out which are almost always blocked by our email spam filters. With RSVPify, I send the email and embed the link to the RSVP website and that alleviates the headache missing people due to email spam filters.

Cole

A Stellar Software Service!

RSVPify helped us have our greatest company Holiday celebration yet! Now that all communication and event invites are digital, RSVPify integrated so nicely into that which helped make our event successful. We were able to include a link to our RSVPify in our email invites to guests that allowed them to smoothly follow the link and let us know if they were joining us. After receiving guest responses, I was even more impressed with how RSVPify tracks all responses and the event guest list. This allowed us to easily print it off on the day of the event and use for check in.

Pros

My most favorite aspect of RSVPify was how incredibly simple it integrated into our existing email invitations and how user friendly the online interface is. Yes, there were some points here or there that I thought "Maybe this could be moved" or "This could come first before that," but overall those items were so insignificant.

Cons

The largest con I experienced in the software, was the limitations of each plan. Each RSVPify membership allows for a particular allotment of responses per event that can be tracked. We used the Silver membership and we had a guest list of 200 which was the maximum tracking you could have for Silver which seems a little low. That was basically the largest con in our experience.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

From my research before committing, RSVPify showed to have greater abilities to track and maintain invitees, rsvp's, our guest list.

Steffanie

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Great RSVP software for non-ticketed events

I had a great experience with RSVPify and would definitely use this site for future events. The price is good, and the option to cancel while not using the software helps us cut down costs at our non-profit.

Pros

The set up was simple, and importing and exporting guest lists was easy. There was always someone available to help walk me through an issue.

Cons

Sometimes the guest lists, when exported, did not export correctly and names were left out. Also when I selected only people who had accepted the invite, still there were several who declined that needed to be removed form the list.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

When I had questions prior to signing up, they were answered immediately. I felt safe with the site and felt this was a company I could trust after reading many reviews and comparing products/pricing.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

RSVPify was much simpler to use and the cost worked within my budget.

Frank

Industry: Utilities

Excellent Software

RSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.

Pros

It's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.

Cons

The limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.

Reasons for switching to RSVPify

Eventbrite was intrusive, my guests had to create an account and it sent follow-up emails on it's own accord. With RSVPify I own the whole process.

Smruti Ranjan

The Best in the Market

We wanted to reach out to an audience size of 5000 businessmen and capture their RSVPs for an event. The form set up was easy and provided us with a lot of options. It helped with sample text options as well. The option to capture 500 RSVPs per form was significantly generous basis the price charged. Customer support is great and they solved all the queries.

Pros

Firstly, It was extremely easy to understand, set-up and integrate. The form customisation tools provide you great flexibility. It is easy to share the links. It has all the options that helps you design the form as per your needs. Most importantly, the final product doesn't take away your brand visibility away from you which is an essential requirement in any outreach exercise.

Cons

It would be great if there could be an opportunity to integrate the same on a whatsapp/linkedin marketing activity

Best features comparatively

Perfect for my needs!

With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

Pros

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

Cons

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

We chose RSVPify for the customization features that allowed us to personalize the RSVP to the event we were having.

Jaime

Customer Support makes RSVPify Stand Our

Very positive experience and will continue to use this service once large groups events are a thing again.

Pros

Cons

In order to turn off or modify some of the default event settings, you have to search for the feature. Some of the features are not located in intuitive places, so I spent a little time navigating the dashboard trying to figure it all out.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

Customer Service was excellent and I liked the way you could customize your event page.

bunny

Perfect for my needs!

I am a retail shop owner who plans events as part of the services offered by my store. In order to manage a large event I recently planned, I chose RSVPify, and I am so glad I did. Not only were we able to send out RSVP invitations easily by email, we were also able to create a QR code for our printed invitations, manage tables, send out reminders to encourage response, download guest lists and more. The software is easy to use and customize. RSVPify will be at the top of my list for future events!

Pros

I loved the customizable emails and the ability to remind guests. I liked the guest interface. I am also interested to try some of the more advanced features, when I have a client who needs them.

Cons

I wish I could have sent my client a link for them to review the RSVPs without me having to download and send them each time they wanted to see them. I also would like it to be easier and less confusing to alter a guest's RSVP and to add guests manually.

Reasons for choosing RSVPify

Ease of use, visual structure of the software, ability to send email reminders, ability to manage seating, low price for the amount of features.

Elias

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Amazing Customer Service

RSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!

Pros

The software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!

Cons

I wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.

Better customer service