All TicketSpice Reviews

Reviewed May 2023

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

PROS

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

CONS

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

Hayley

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Best find after lots of research!

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

PROS

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

CONS

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

More customizable. More features that we needed.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

More customizable. More of what we needed.

Kristin

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Great customer service

I’m really enjoying using it and will do so again!

PROS

When I had trouble setting up online payment processing, the online chat with [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful, and when he couldn’t help, he found someone who could. I then talked on the phone with someone who helped me figure everything out. It was so helpful and made things less stressful.

CONS

I had a little trouble at first finding a payment processor that would work.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

Coat, ease of use, being able to limit tickets.

ismael

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

PROS

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do. The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues. He fixed it all and made it amazing.

CONS

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really. But our event is unique where its free.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

the fact that they dont put their name and logo all over everything and the fair pricing. Now that i have experienced i am going nowhere.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

its too expensive they fee you to death.

Jenna

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

PROS

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

CONS

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

The low fees, no add-on fees for everything, they really understood my needs as a charity group!!

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Fees and I was looking for a company that cares about their customer and their customers' needs!

Dana

Food & Beverages, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2020

Best Customer Service I Have EVER Had

I am able to streamline the process for myself & my customer to register for my workshops. Additionally, I can see a snapshot or detailed version of all financials. Just does the job of organizing everything & tracking so I don't have to do it manually.

PROS

They have every feature I was seeking and even more I didn't know existed but have come in handy. The multiple additions & integrations that you can use save money from using over platforms or apps because Ticketspice is a one-stop in my opinion. I am not great with computers & technology & it has been SO simple to use. If I ever get confused, the customer service reps are so responsive & friendly. I even had one respond ones after hours!

CONS

I haven't came across a con yet. If I do, I will reach out!

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

They are more cost effective & I liked the customer service right away. All to often you contact companies & you aren't sure if you are speaking to a robot bc they are so scripted & emotionless. Not Ticketspice!

Sue

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Best Customer Service Around!

We needed a ticketing system for a large event that we took over last year. It needed to be something easy for me to set up and easy for our registrants to use. TicketSpice did not disappoint. It was easy to set up, and even when I encounter something I can't figure out, their customer service responds within minutes.

PROS

I have never had to set up a registration system to this extent and every single question I have has been answered within minutes.

CONS

Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

First and foremost it's because they replied to my questions asap. Second, they were by far the least expensive while being robust. Third, the ability to have money being accepted from our registrants is able to be transferred immediately to our bank account.

Carrie

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus. 10/10 for TicketSpice!

PROS

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome. It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

CONS

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

We preferred the customizability and the flat fee of $0.99 per ticket.

Judith

Music, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Awesome customer service and seamless use

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was amazing! She went above and beyond to assist me and had the patience of an angel.

PROS

TicketSpice is very easy to use. They have multiple ways to get support.

CONS

None. We are very happy with the product.

Reasons for switching to TicketSpice

Unhappy with service, expensive and TicketSpice has all the tools to be successful!

Anne

Museums and Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2021

White Glove Service, provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was outstanding!

I cannot say enough positive things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the TicketSpice experience. He demonstrated great skill and listening qualities, and truly made this a great experience, with helpful tutorials, expert instructions, and patience (for a Baby Boomer). All this has positioned the museum to have a successful major opening event.

PROS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] seamlessly designed software to meet Worcester Historical Museum's major exhibit opening timed-ticket needs. The pages he created include our logo, graphics, timed-ticketing, and catalog sales. In a friendly and helpful manner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] set us up for success.

CONS

I really can't identify a con about this software. It is primarily a ticket software program.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

Quick response from the sales team and an interest in setting us up for success.

Ms Jacquelin

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Thank You!

Superb

PROS

Excellent Customer Service - ease of applications - creative & fun functionality - quick response time - ease of adaptability - helpful video training.

CONS

At the beginning, it was difficult with 2-site to check; TicketSpice & Webconnect. Once we were all set, it was a breeze.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

TicketSpice was recommended by the Former Governor of the Kiwanis Capital District.

Customer service.

Edyth

Performing Arts, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Great for small theatre!

I love working with ticketspice.

PROS

Ticketspice is easy to use, but still has lots of options for customization. The customer care is too notch. If I ever have a question, it is answered quickly and thoroughly. They know their stuff!

CONS

I can not think of anything that really bothers me about this program.

Pam

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

TicketSpice for Reservations

We were really worried about how to handle reservations only at our farm because the experience of buying a Christmas tree is an important experience for our families. We wanted an easy way for our customers to register for a ticket. We will print the list and check them off as they come in. I am confident that TicketSpice is the right system to ticket 50 customers an hour over two weekends. The support is reliable and knowledgable. I don't have to wait to contact someone on the phone, so it is efficient for me too.

PROS

This is our first year to sell reservations for our Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Farm. We needed a way to control the number of people coming to our farm each hour. The set up was easy to understand. We appreciate that our customers can put in an email address to receive a reminder on the day our reservations open. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so helpful in answering my questions. I could chat with him live or if I worked in the evening, he would email me back. This made working on the site flexible for me. I love it!

CONS

So far, I don't have any negative comments about the software.

Reason for choosing TicketSpice

TicketSpice is easy to use. It was the only software that could handle 50 customers on specific dates. Once I started using it I was impressed by how easy it was to use.

Stephen

Reviewed August 2017

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

PROS

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

CONS

My only complaint about Ticketspice is that they do not support Android. Once they have an Android app I do not know what they will be able to do to improve their service.

Brian

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

TicketSpice, Ticket sales for nonprofit organization

Straightforward ticket sales. Easy reporting. Great customer service.

PROS

TicketSpice's customers service is always prompt, friendly and helpful.

CONS

The "Payouts" report needs to be refreshed from time to time to receive accurate information. As long as you are aware of this, it's no problem at all.

Billy

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

RegFoxRocks!

PROS

This system of event registration works! As a non-webmaster guy, it was my rescue (with a little help from God, as I asked Him first) As I developed the site, and ran into bugs, the immediate text support, the how to articles and the “schedule a phone consult” features worked together to make RegFox a real event registration super sharp do it all TOOL. Kudos to all y’all who brought this platform to reality.

elaine