All Tix Reviews

Beatriz

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Tix Cares! *Best ticketing Company...Bar none.

I had no background on ticketing systems, Tix manager took me under his wing and now I can create events in minutes. Our reo gives a personalized customer service, based on your company's needs. He's patient and he has a great team, he's the very definition of a good manager. Experiencing a big ticketing company right now and it's disappointing of how poor the training and the customer service is. when you think of a big corporation you think they'll have and provide all tools needed to succeed. In reality, they care about the high fees and selling but not caring how it gets done. Tix cares about the success on both parties and they care about customers providing low fees. Each account is a priority to Tix, they help as much as they can. To a big company, 1 account is nothing, and they make you do the job for them. Tix also cares when creating a new venue map, their team must be geniuses because all I have to do is send them a PDF and they do the rest (at no cost), at the same time they let you know if something doesn't look right of if you missed a row or a seat number. They've saved me from a few mistakes and embarrassment, instead they help me succeed and look good to my superiors. If you're looking for a ticketing company Tix is the right choice. No question is stupid or not important to our rep, he never acts like he is too good to answer he never makes you call the appropriate person to help you, if you have an issue he's there. Thank you!

Pros

Customer service is the BEST! No words can describe the amazing service Tix provides. User friendly, reports can be customized, access to everything we need to create events. Creating a new venue couldn't be any easier! Service fees are the lowest. They are caring and patient, they listen to your needs and give you ideas on how create a better event than what you had in mind.

Cons

Not many people know about Tix. If more people knew, Tix would be the #1 ticketing system in the world!

Stacey

Industry: Fine Art

Tix makes ticketing easy

Pros

Mobile Opera began using Tix a year ago and from the beginning it was really helpful. The setup is intuitive and the processes are logical. The ease with which customers can navigate the ticketing process and the development tools for renewals and patron contact have improved our process greatly. The growth in early ticket sales in just our second year is impressive. Also, Tix' customer service is excellent with courteous representatives who are responsive and really know the answers. Tix is well worth the reasonable price.

Cons

WE are pleased with Tix and do not wish to publicly review features that we are still learning of. You require an answer here but we prefer to address any questions or concerns to Tix directly.

Reasons for switching to Tix

We wanted an easier process that was more responsive to our development needs rather than a one-size-fits-all approach. Tix is very flexible.

Tom

Best Ticketing Service By Far

Tix are great to deal with. Very honest and don't add hidden fees. What they say that they will do happens.

Pros

It is an easy company to deal with. The ticketing is very professional and efficient.

Cons

We need some training with setting up our ticketing so that we have more control without needing help.

Reasons for choosing Tix

Price. Local company where I can speak to the owner if I need to. Did not trust other companies with the contact information of our customers.

Stephanie

My Tix Review :)

Iris Pechinek is the most valuable asset that TIX offers us!

Pros

Ease of use - easy to link. Flexible options for our "unique" events and needs.

Cons

Can't edit address changes during order - can create a hassle when matching credit card payments with a zip code. Why can't a partial refund be integrated with our credit card processer?

Tix Fan

GREAT,Great! Service

Pros

TIX does a great job keeping up with industry changes and customer needs.

Cons

Would like an easier method to add events to icalendar.

Reasons for choosing Tix

Ease of use for myself and customers.

Jill

Industry: Performing Arts

Carpenter Center Review

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has input all our patrons into the system and we are ready to try our first online renewal June 1

Pros

Easy to build events and your customer support

Cons

Everything in the transition from Ovation to TIX has been very easy, thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Reasons for switching to Tix

Customer support was minimal and they were always changing things with out telling us. We didn't feel they would listen to what we needed. Also they were not up to University ADA compliances.

Shadoe

Industry: Fine Art

Thoroughly enjoy tix!

My overall experience with TIX has been a great one and Iris has been a wonderful human to work with.

Pros

User friendly and ease of use and customizability to fit our needs.

Cons

I don't have any cons for tix at this time.

Reasons for choosing Tix

The ability to customize tix.com to fit our needs coupled with the affordability and use of data analytics.

Katie

Industry: Environmental Services

August 2022

Tix Review

I had a great experience using Tix, and I am very thankful for all the help I received from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very knowledgeable about Tix, and she was incredibly helpful during the process of setting up our account, creating our events, and generating reports. Her prompt responses to questions were greatly appreciated!

Pros

The Tix software is fairly simple and easy to use.

Cons

The software was easy to use, and I don't have any recommendations for improvement.

matthew

Industry: Restaurants

June 2022

Tix is Fantastic for venues and restaurants

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes our experience fantastic. She is always there to assist us and educate us.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and links well with our websites, social media and POS

Cons

There is nothing we would recommend to change or alter at this time

n/a

Cindy

February 2016

Great customer service and support!

The software itself is not something easy to learn on your own. There are a lot of minor but important steps that you have to really know when you are setting up an event prior to activating to the public. The menu selection, description, and navigation is not clear cut and I find myself jumping around to find things. There are also a lot of menu selections that can be consolidated. We are probably only using 15% of the functions that you offer and the rest are repetitive. I am a software developer myself so I have a slight idea on what I am talking about :) I want to commend on your customer service rep whose name is Iris. She knows her stuff quite well and she is very good with what she is doing. She is also an effective trainer! Good listener and very clear with her directions. I give her 10 stars!

Response from Tix

Cindy, thank you for your sharing your thoughts. Many of our system changes and enhancements have come about as a result of feedback like yours. We are currently in the process of making some changes to our system that should consolidate some of our menu options. We are also working on ways of making our Help options more prominent and easier to find. Thank you again for your feedback and thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Replied February 2016

Jon

September 2015

Tix online ticketing solution should be your first and last stop in ticket sales.

System administration is easy User interface is clean and intuitive Box Office and Online sales process is a piece of cake Customer support is top notch Reporting is extensive Fees are extremely reasonable Why only four stars? I never give 5 stars. Every product and service can always improve. Tix has a few features that could be improved upon. That being said they do update the product, and are always trying to make things better. Any of my "cons" would be very minimal - and may already be getting addressed for future development. We reviewed many Box Office Management solutions before selecting Tix. For our requirements - Tix fits the bill. You will not be sorry if you choose Tix as your Box Office management solution. It can do all that most people need, and more. In my humble opinion it's the best option out there for budget conscious promoters/venues - but still offering best of breed features. If budget isn't an issue for you - use Tix anyway. It will likely still meet or exceed your needs, and allow you to save a little money in the process.

Evan

June 2016

Perfect solution for our community theater

We are a community theater that puts on 3 or so shows a year. Tix.com is easy to use and has support that gets directly back to you and help you!

Pros

Extremely easy to use. We do a lot of the same type of shows, so having features that allow us an easy way to setup 6 performances is a real benefit.

Cons

Nothing. We haven't had any complaints at all. I would say the cost, but in the end it costs us about what the credit card swipe fees would cost.

Response from Tix

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Evan. We're happy to hear that our system has made your event setup process a breeze. We strive to provide the most user friendly, affordable ticketing option possible for non-profits, so thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Sherry

February 2016

Tix gives us real-time event information, and an easy online ticketing solution for our patrons.

We chose to partner with tix.com two years ago, and we are so glad we did. Our office had been keeping track of ticket sales and patrons on an Excel spreadsheet. Unfortunately, it was too easy to make an error, which resulted in multiple patrons having the same seat. Being a community college foundation, Tix offered the affordable solution we were looking for, and also offered the option to have reserved seats. Tix makes selling tickets through the box office so easy, and patrons can receive a purchase confirmation and their tickets via email. Tix goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service! In the future, I hope Tix will consider providing a quick reference guide for their end users. Overall, our experience with Tix has exceptional.

Response from Tix

Sherry, we are so glad to know that using our system has allowed you to run your box office more efficiently. We value you as a client and appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Replied March 2016

Terri

June 2016

Customer Service ROCKS!

My husband and I have been producing an event for over 15 years and have always conducted business via telephone, mail, spreadsheets, etc and never anything online. We finally decided it was time and hopefully alleviate some of the headaches with such an antiquated process. We were a nervous wreck when our tickets officially went on sale. We had tons of last minute questions/concerns. Our rep answered everything immediately (calmly) and took us through any steps needed. I think we probably called her at least 5 times the night before the tickets went on sale. She even stepped in to do the work on our event management page when she could hear the concern and frustration in my voice. Our Rep went above and beyond.

Response from Tix

Terri, we're glad you chose us to support your first online sale! We strive to provide the best service and support possible, so its nice to know you feel taken care of. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Replied December 2016

Terry

May 2016

New Depot Players Love Tix

We are a small community theater group and we are always looking for ways to boost our attendance and make it easy for our patrons to see our shows. Tix provides one of the easiest interfaces for ticket purchases we've seen. It is easy to set up and the support has been outstanding. Our account manager make sure we are up and ready for each show. Every issue we've had has been managed and corrected within minutes of being advised. An excellent product and service. Highly recommend to any group looking for convenience and fast service!

Response from Tix

Terry, thank you for your feedback. We're happy that our system was able to boost your attendance and facilitate an easier purchasing process for your patrons. We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service, and are glad that you feel satisfied with the level of service and support you've experienced. Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Mary

April 2016

User-friendly software for both the buyer and backroom administrator.

I hadn't used ticketing software as an admin before, so needed guidance from Silvia, our Tix rep, on a fairly regular basis until I became familiar with it. She walked me through every step of the way, and now I can navigate it with ease--transactions, refunds, exchanges, reports--and need to request her assistance only on occasion. She's always quick to help and a wealth of information. Turnaround time for new seating maps, special accounts and web coordination has been super. We also have some reports and accounting information tailored to our needs (a seasonal festival), which has been great.

Response from Tix

Thank you for your feedback, Mary. Tix is designed to be easy to learn and use for both ticket buyers and sellers, so we're glad you've had such an overwhelmingly positive experience! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Stace

March 2016

Fantastic Ticketing Services and Personnel!

I love tix.com! The website is a pleasure, and the customer service is second-to-none. My representative, Steve Moore, has been nothing short of a God-send. He is extremely competent and professional, but, perhaps more importantly, he is patient, and he never loses his cool--even when I barrage him with 5 phone calls in a row with the question I forgot to ask on the previous phone call. Tix.com is the best ticketing service I've ever used, and Mr. Moore is an exceptional asset to the company!

Response from Tix

Stace, we appreciate the kind words - not only about our system, but about your experience with Steve Moore. We appreciate your enthusiasm about our system and service, and look forward to working with you for years to come! Thank you for choosing Tix! Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Replied March 2016