Browse ViewStub Reviews

Doc from DeepSEO Conference

Customer service made all the difference in the world

ViewStub enabled us to produce a professional conference, with the only hiccups being of our own doing. We are sufficiently impressed that we intend to use it again next year.

Pros

The platform offers solutions for every aspect of event production & management, and the level of customer service provided was exemplary (thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!)

Cons

We found the studio controls to be slightly less than intuitive, which made us stumble a few times during both practices and the actual event. Had we been more familiar with the system, it might've been less of an impact.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

from the features standpoint, the Studio was a very attractive feature. The flexibility of desired options was also attractive. Additionally, their monthly cost was a plus.

Jason from Telethong Productions

Rocky start leads to great improvement

Over all it was a bit of a rollercoster. Were now engaging View stub a second time for our 12 hour bulesque telethon and were happy to have a very warm welcome back. Were hopping we've both ( us and view stub) have learned from the previous experience enough that we won't have any of issues we had last time.

Pros

The ease of use in the product helped us deploy. I also appreciate its a hosting service and ticketing services all in one. The real gold star here is the support we got. Weekends and evenings we were given great help and treatment.

Cons

we are in Canada and being able to reach a global audience is important to us. But once we'd raised funds it was very difficult to the currency conversion and the funds sent to us properly. It has improved since then and View stub worked with us to get things corrected.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

We have very specific issues as we have Burlesque adult 18+ content, and were doing a 12 hour show. So we have content and bandwidth issues to deal with, international tickets and pricing and View stub and their great support for the price solves a lot of these problems for us.

December 2021

Nia from DreamLoud Creative Group

Industry: Music

December 2021

Amazing platform

This is a great platform overall and has so many features that are helpful to having a successful online event. I would highly recommend it to my colleagues and will definitely use it again in the future.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. And has so many great and useful features. I was able to set everything up quickly and the customer service is very helpful and efficient

Cons

Im still exploring all of the features of this platform but so far everything about it is great

Reasons for Switching to ViewStub

Because I needed to be able to provide better video quality and seamless playback for viewers

Gretchen from Star City Pride

Not reliable and a big let down

When we were going through the discussions to bring this on for the livestream and on demand portions of our annual PRIDE Festival. We were told that we would have an account manager that would set everything up for us to ensure successful live broadcast. This never happened. We ended up setting it up ourselves. Following the directions from our account manager. It was confusing and totally not worth it. Our entire second day of our festival did not stream. We had people complaining. With the finders fee they charge on top of the percentage, made this a very expensive registration software only. We will be moving to different platform for all 9f our remaining events this year and next year's PRIDE festival.

Pros

The white label feature. This integrated great with our website.

Cons

The livestream did not work....AT ALL on the second day of our PRIDE Festival.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

We were told that we could simply turn our event over to our account manager, and they would set up everything for us. We were also told it was simple and the livestream portion was easy to set up. I wish we would have went with something else. Our very first PRIDE Parade was completely lost. This was a very expensive experiment that turned out to be less than average registration software only. Very frustrating.

Response from ViewStub

Replied July 2021

Gretchen, thank you for your comment and continued partnership! After discussing the details of your experience with our success team, we wanted to leave some tips for your future events! As you discussed with our success team, your two-day event had some logistical errors that originated outside of ViewStub's control. We understand you hired two different A/V companies to stream Friday and Saturday individually. Friday's A/V team failed to click the "end stream" button, which resulted in no recording of the event that day, as it continued past the allowable time for the on-demand replay. Additionally, as suggested by your account manager, it is a best practice to record locally to your own storage as the event is streaming. On Saturday, your A/V company did not click "Start Stream" in ViewStub's Software which resulted in no stream transmitting to your attendees. As the third-party software provider, this is outside of our control. Thank you for understanding.

Jamal from ViewStub

I LOVE ViewStub

I loved it! Can’t wait to use again

Pros

User friendly! So many different options to use when having an event.

Cons

The only dislike I have is the consistent updates affecting ticket purchases

Madaleen from Vetlink

Industry: Veterinary

Highly recommended

Excellent

Pros

We use Viewstub currently to view on-demand webinars as well as setting content to launch at a predetermined time. Having a build-in Q and A as well as polls solve the problem of interactivity on prerecorded content (Speakers can enter when it launch and answer through the Q and A.). It can be white labelled as well and embedded onto your website. They are adding additional features regularly eg one on one networking. Very easy ticketing system. This product is going places, don't miss out

Cons

A "sponsor" feature has been added (thank you) but it can expand a bit more. Really nothing negative to report! Please add ZAR as currency!

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

The easy registration process, embedding/whitelabel feature. Just a very positive experience

Reasons for Switching to ViewStub

The registration process is complicated. With viewstub it's quick and easy.

Brad from The Lead Lion

HOW DO I INVEST!?

The experience is seemless from ticket purchase to watching live events. This will definitely be a platform to watch live events on in the near and far future.

Pros

Viewstub is such an unique, enjoyable and needed platform...yet its simple too.

Cons

Only cons is that they are a young company and I'm going to have to wait for some features but I can't wait!

Reasons for Switching to ViewStub

Because view stub has the capabilities that I need plus the live streaming and a much better user interface.

Anthony from Stonelick Productions

Stonelick Productions ViewStub Review

I produced a virtual concert for Monster Energy Up & Up Festival, in the production process we connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he jumped on a zoom call with us. Then I met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the most amazing account manager, recently was introduced to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !! I’ve had a YouTube account since 2006, I’ve never had the opportunity, most other creators never have the opportunity to meet & develop a relationship with the company that is providing their medium working with View Stub has been literally a dream turned into a reality, having the power of pay per view is incredible!

Pros

I believe the ability to embed using the white label enables creators to be in total control of not only their audience but also the analytics metrics. In addition, ViewStub provides unparalleled account management with 1 on 1 support, technically, and strategy. If I am successful ViewStub will be successful an that in itself the pay per-view model !! ViewStub has empowered creators to be in control of their audience and the audience doesn’t even know who view stub is. Moreover any fees can be directly included inside of ticket prices so from a production stand point ViewStub is a free platform & network to startup as many events as you want. Trial & Error will enable artists to create without fees and fear !!

Cons

No green screen key Live audience interaction spotlight Low quality 720p native stream Content may only be saved & sold for up to a year. More View stub original content - (lead by example)

Customer Service

Shadow from On Demand Global - Facet TV

The Best Direct Delivery Platform Out There

We are using Viewstub to solve direct-to-audience delivery and monetization requirements. We are working out a number of groundbreaking entertainment content initiatives, and the Viewstub platform end-runs a great number of hours of in-house programming and technical/delivery/security issues which can be, frankly, very expensive and a big headache to solve in-house. We successfully premiered our new series recently, including a live-stream of the red carpet event, and relied on them for the delivery.

Pros

Probably the thing that comes to the fore is the availability of the staff to answer questions. Live-streaming and the process around live-streaming is complex and changeable, in a technological environment which is changing literally daily. It's hard to keep up. So a service such as this needs great support. Viewstub is above the crowd in this aspect.

Cons

There is nothing really that I dislike. So it's a matter of what like least... the whitelabel process is a bit unclear, and sometimes other processes are not perfectly easy to figure out. But again, this environment is technical and changing daily, so that's to be expected and really Viewstub is better at these things than other platforms.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

Simply put, it's easy to use, reliable and fairly priced. The overall approach of Viewstub was that of a service provider who is concerned with the value of the service they are offering. The other platforms, across the board, seemed more concerned with how much they could charge at each potential step. So rather than overcome and obstacle with something easier on their system, they tried to charge for a solution to each obstacle. In my experience, Viewstub simply created a platform which is easy to use and when things haven't seemed so easy, they have attended to that issue to make it so - all without trying to charge-up.

MICHAEL from Valor Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great White-Label Conferencing Service

They have excellent customer service, they get back to you quickly and have always been very helpful and friendly. The interface looks great and can be branded to your own brand which is HUGE. They also have a new studio feature that they just rolled out that allows you to stream through them instead of an outside provider like OBS...they also offer production features like lower three-quarters graphics and backdrops...I can't speak much on these latter features since they just freshly rolled it out. Overall, I'm happy with their service and plan to use them for years to come.

Pros

The thing I like MOST about this product hands-down is the white label feature to brand to yourself. It's a nice, clean, streamlined interface that looks great, but it looks like your own software.

Cons

There's no networking features. This is HUGE for us and has been a downside in using Airmeet since that's what users like the most at conferences.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

It must be said, we still do use other providers outside of ViewStub because of their lack in some areas, namely the networking features.

RoseMary from That's Entertainment Performing Arts Competitions

Great Service

I only use the basic this service to stream and ticket our live stream. We have not used any of the special features as of yet but they look cool. Although things may have started off a little rocky, most Viewstub employees were helpful in getting everything working properly along with helping our team understand the system properly. Upgrades have also been made since we started with them which has been great. I plan to continue working with them and hopefully dive into some of their other features. If there are any kinks reach out to your main contact which you will get upon making an account and and creating an event. This has been great. The are usually able to work on this with you.

Pros

Relatively easy to use. Easy to purchase tickets as well and your event can be recorded and posted for however long you would like.

Cons

Not really a con but its only as good as your internet service. Hard wire is better.

Sean from A Wildenfree World, LLC

A Quickly Adapting, Easy-to-Implement Event Media Powerhouse

Overall the experience with ViewStub has been awesome & I am very happy to have come across this platform & using it to fulfill my ambitions as a creator! I am definitely excited about the future developments that are sure to come, & the ways in which it will positively impact the entire ViewStub userbase & community.

Pros

I really love the ease of use & the White Label feature of this product! It cannot get any simpler than the iFrame that they allow us to embed on our websites. That single iFrame automatically pulls in the ticket purchasing functionality, as well as any Live Stream configured for your event, any pre-recorded media, the playlist & a chat modal for all visitors! While all of that is great, I answered based on how the question was phrased, what I like most about the “software” — however, what has really made my experience with the platform top tier is the customer service I have received.

Cons

There's actually not much that I do not like about this software. There are some features that I would love to see, but from what I hear, many of these changes are already in line to be implemented or in consideration!

Landon from CALLED Presentations

The Platform You never Knew You Needed

Pros

The user interface is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. I enjoy the ability to control everything for an online platform. The set up steps helps breakdown the process. The thing I like most is how they format all your information on their site once you submit your event. Their white labeling is the absolute best part of this product.

Cons

The one thing that is my least favorite of this software is that inability to customize the email that is sent to your attendees. Once they update that feature this produst would be unbeatable!

Kim from ALABAMA A & M UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION

Our first virtual event

Overall the experience was outstanding.

Pros

ViewStub provided a way for us to stream our annual scholarship gala virtually. Creating the landing page was seamless and attendees could purchase tickets without much hassle. The analytics were in real-time and we could see how many people were actually viewing streaming. We will definitely be using ViewStub for future virtual events.

Cons

Understanding how to provide access codes to those who purchased tickets prior to us deciding to present the gala virtually. Additionally, we do not use the preferred payout methods.

Lamonte from Platinum Media Productions

The BEST in the business!

My overall experience with ViewStub has been nothing less than phenomenal. They provide a dedicated Success Director who is available to guarantee the best outcomes of your production.

Pros

ViewStub is easy to use. The best part is they have an onboarding process that makes it easy to understand the platform.

Cons

It would be great if ViewStub has its own broadcaster software.

Victoria from B.Nice Orlando

ViewStub has advanced event organizing

ViewStub has given me a perfect platform to showcase my video content. It saves time and allows me to communicate virtually with anyone in my field.

Pros

I was able to use it with ease and if I had questions the team was very helpful.. Covid 19 has hindered indoor trade shows it has been hard to find out what the trends in other markets viewstub has allowed me to find out about industry events and also create my own within my team

Cons

I am very happy with everything viewstub has to offer

Marchia from U.S. United Pageant

Experience

I had a very positive experience with this company.

Pros

This was the best way for us to sell tickets. The platform is very easy to set up. We were able to set the number of tickets for each event and It showed us exactly who was buying. This also allows us to control our crowd. Once at our event. People just showed us their scan code and walk right in. Money was transferred to our Stripe account and then to our bank account. We will be using this again.

Cons

The amount of time it takes to receive money.

Michael from Kam River Fighting Walleye

Kam River Walleye - Teleco Cup

Overall excellence and provided a service that we needed during the pandemic and will look to use this in the future after the Teleco Cup.

Pros

Easy to use - The service that was provided allowed me to remotely work with onsite staff to produce our first 4 games.

Cons

Navigation around the site - several customers were confused on how to get live streams up.

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

The helpful service was a deciding factor.

Reasons for Switching to ViewStub

Looking to make additional revenue during the pandemic since we are limited in attendance for fans.

Margarita from Latino Burlesque Canada

Great quality, great service!

I will use it again for my next event!

Pros

Clear images, good sound quality, easy to use. Amazing customer service and support!

Cons

make the prices in Canadian dollars as well

Elisabeth from The Canadian Pole Fitness Association

Loved working wtih ViewStub

I really found ViewStub to be a great company to work with . Very responsive and that was key to keeping my stress levels at bay

Pros

This was our first virtual event like this and it was so easy to use. My contact at viewstub ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) was so helpful and helped me trouble shoot and understand the software with ease and clarity. The software was very user friendly especially for a non techy person like myself

Cons

We had a couple of glitchy run throughs but they were ironed out before the actual show

Oriana from iThrive Institute, llc

Go for it!

Pros

Customer service is responsive and you can actually talk to a real person. The system is relatively user friendly for hosts and users.

Cons

Some reporting data was hard to find initially, location not intuitive, but was able to ask customer support and found it. Would also like the ability to download webcast vids and upload them to another ViewStub account.

Dave from DANIMA Creative Group

First time user

Loved it. Looking forward to doing many more

Pros

I liked that your support team were available at a moments notice. It was easy to use once I figured it out.

Cons

Few glitches in viewing the different icons/buttons (I use Chrome). I had to refresh to get the SET STREAM button and also to get the volume icon to appear on the video .

Peter from Peter Jaysin LLC

My ViewStub Experience

Overall great, team is always available for help

Pros

Once you learn your way around the software it covers all needs that I have for ticketing events

Cons

The website is missing out on the "cool" look. Looks outdated, maybe just work on graphic design,

Reasons for Choosing ViewStub

They followed up by emailing and calling

Pat from Herc Rentals

Increased my Income

Pros

The simplicity of setting up, the fact that you can call and talk to a real human who is ready to help you, and how they don’t charge until your event is successful.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company. They are new and on the way to the top of the industry.

Christine from Dancing For His Glory Studio & Company

Great Streaming Platform

I really liked the way people could post while viewing our event in real-time.

Pros

I like the ease of the setup. I was easy to complete the form and post my event to the public.

Cons

It was a bit confusing when I wanted to make my event free but there was still a cost that had to pay by each participant.

Javier from Socialnautics

Excellent product

I was really blown away how it made doing my job easier.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the staff was very helpful!

Cons

Nothing! It was a great experience overall!

Jimmy from PT Pintcast

Turn Key for Live Streaming Solution

Turn key, with me along the process, never felt lost, and achieved more than we expected with just our first use.

Pros

The product is great, def solves all of the problems. The human support really made the difference, there's a learning curve to anything, but their support team made it easy to accomplish our goals.

Cons

Nothing I can think of here to improve, great partner to work with!