Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The setup was easy, and it just works. I like how it tracks registrations so effortlessly."
  • icon"Firstly, I really like the transparent charging model used by Weemss, it was clear what the costs where and the pricing is very competitive."
  • icon"Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website."
  • icon"Invoice is in Euros, despite my settings being for USD; drives me a little crazy. Other than that, I don't really have any complaints."
  • icon"Some sentences feel badly translated from english to french, and that's something our customers notice."
  • icon"So payments had to go through conversions before arriving into my bank account. And we were losing a bit for each transactions."

Have you used Weemss and would like to share your experience with others?

All Weemss Reviews

Elenko

Look no further for your ticketing needs

I'm writing having 2 full years of experience using WeeMss for our organisation. This software turned to be our CRM, to be honest. We're a sports club (NGO) that organise 8+ events per year with more than 5000 participants. 7 running / cycling races and 1 "classic" seminar. Weemss does fine for both types of events - races and seminars. Handling sports regsistrations (runners selecting jerseys, distance and special rpeferences) is easy. Seminars are also great, because the people have print tickets ready as PDFs and ready set as badges. We're using barcode scanners to check-in the seminar participants easily in weemss. With promo codes it's easy to manage sponsorship tickets - we're able to give 1 promo code for the sponsor to skip payment and use the system to add their participants. Our marketing automation efforts are also done using time-based promo codes. I've reported bug reports and feature requests multiple times and the weemss team is happy to respond quickly and thoroughly. Their roadmap pretty much follow what they aimed for as features. Pricing is reasonable, and adding new payment processors is a breeze. What's more - we're currently registering a new company and we'll use the same weemss account, just changing the payment details to the new company. I recommend this software highly - if you have any questions - get in touch with us on www.begach.com.

Pros

ease of integration, ticket flexibility, marketing automation, api / zapier abilities, uptime, swiftness

Cons

we're using the software for running races and there are a couple of things that could be added: - donations as part of the ticket - multi-lingual support

Yoana

Weemss is the system, which allows us to develop our business and organize our events professional.

Easy organisation of our events, easy registration forms for our customers, easy processing of data. All this leaded to more sales, more income and new opportunities for our business.

Pros

The best thing in Weemss is that there are many options and settings and in that way we can customize the registration forms according to our needs. Other very useful things are different methods of payments, automatic messages to registrants, the use of facebook pixel, excellent support.

Cons

It is very difficult to say. For example when we have a free event, we have a hundreds of registrations and hundreds of emails about that. So it will be useful if we could stop that emails but still receive ones for other events.

Denitsa

We use weemss to manage our Innoawards contest since 3 years already.

Pros

It is a handy tool that helps us organize submission and evaluation steps of our contest. We are able to create variety of nice entry forms for our participants. We can also clone the entire setup of the contest for the next editions that saves us time and efforts as organizers. The platform offers lean but stylish designs to be used as layout for the event web page. We can share access to the platform for co-organizers or invite jury members to vote on-line. All analytics are exportable which helps keeping track record on activities especially for project-based organisations.

Cons

We'd appreciate functionality that makes the contest web page bilingual in order to promote the contest and awardees locally and internationally.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Denitsa! We're happy to help you organiza Innoawards in an easier and more efficient way. Thank you for the suggestion as well. We will have it in mind and discuss it at our next meeting for product changes

Replied July 2018

Rob

Best out there

After previously using Eventbrite, Ticket Tailor and a few others for paid for events - I migrated to Weemss. One of its strongest features is offline payments. Weemss has a really clean, easy to use interface and there are various marketing / promo options that are more flexible than other cloud based software. Customer service is exceptionally quick - (chat room or ticketing on the site). They've just introduced a new pricing system - not sure how that will go down yet, and I haven't worked out what it will mean to us financially for future events and whether I look to migrate again, but given the actual quality of software, and their desire to keep improving it, I think I'm likely to stick with it. Good work!

Pros

Easy to use / quick to get started / good customer care (Was - pricing system)

Cons

Not sure how the pricing system will now affect me - depending on price of ticket / free events etc. Time will tell.

Tia

Very easy to use

Pros

Great results with very little effort, whether you have or do not have advanced technical knowledge. This software combines convenience and nice design.

Cons

I can not think of any. I am very happy with my overall experience with weemss.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for your review! We're happy Weemss makes your work a breeze.

Replied December 2018

Stanislav

My experience was smooth and overall perfect.

Pros

Easy to use, great features, many available options, low price. Overall perfect user support and experience.

Cons

Unavailability to add more then one name to a ticket - as my event tickets are group it will be nice to be able to add more then one name ... or if it exists - to be easier to find as I was unable for the 2 events I organized.

Affordable tool to publish and manage events.

hassle free management of my event ticketing

Pros

Firstly, I really like the transparent charging model used by Weemss, it was clear what the costs where and the pricing is very competitive. Secondly, I liked and understood the system, it was intuitive to learn and manage. Thirdly, the supported offered by Weemss was very responsive and addressed my questions and challenges quickly.

Cons

I wanted to embed a Youtube video in the description content for my event listings, however this was not possible, at least in December 2017.

Olivier

Very useful

This website is very helpul and easy to use. It is a big help organizing an event on a private level

Pros

Tools are easily available and easy to use

Cons

Te colors of de layoutand background too dark to me

Jeremie

Weemss offers an amazing experience

Pros

The user interface is great, easy and fun to use. Every functionality is there from coupons to special offers. The website integration works great on every platform and its design is so great and up to date that it fit perfectly within our website. And the responsive functionality makes for such a better experience for our customers. Emails are great and we only had positive feedback about them. Allowing customers to print their tickets and then SCAN them (how amazing is that) once they arrive at the event. On the backend, we could had every information we needed a click away and the feedback presented as graphics gave us great insights about our customers and allowed us to learn about who they are and how to target them. Weemss is also way cheaper than other companies who offer a weaker product they try to pass off as great when its really not. So yes, Weemss does offer an amazing experience!

Cons

Well, nobody likes to pay a fee on each ticket, but unlike their competitors, Weemss only take a tiny portion of the profits and use it to create a better user experience for both us - organisers and such - but also the person buying the tickets. So much that it makes us happy not only to pay less than we would to their competitor, but also to know that the money is used to offer a better experience to our customers. Because we are based in France, we would have liked a more international experience. Some sentences feel badly translated from english to french, and that's something our customers notice. We would have loved to be able to fully customize the printed ticket, which we were only able to remotely do.

Time saving tool if you manage customer or client events

Pros

It's very easy to set up and create a new event, manage registrations and also collect ticket fees if you're charging for this event. The interface is easy to pick and find your way around. It only took about 15 minutes of being shown around the platform before I was able to get up and running with it myself. Saved a lot of time and manual effort for small events.

Cons

I can't tell you anything I don't like about using Weemss at the moment as this is the first tool of this kind I've used.

Martin

Event Management Tool

Its one of those tools that makes you WOW while using it. I not only use it but also refer it and now we use it professionally in the company I work. The thing I would like to see though is the ability to customize more the design of the event page. If there are may be some templates from which user can choose for their events. Even if they are paid $ would be great in order to have more customized events like a platform such as Eventbrite can allow users. Also if you can modify the whole visual design would be the best and be able to put more pictures inside the text, make it more flexible to adjust where to position different elements on the event page. This will bring amazing experience to your users because it can empower people to create visually great events for their customers which now is a little bit limited and for me this is the only challenge. Even though that I use only your platform now for all my events and my company events as well. Thanks! Martin

Pros

Easy to use. Very professional looking. All possible options for languages and currencies. Big range of options for payment methods. Simple and very cool! Excellent customer Service!

Cons

Limited ability to customize the design of the landing pages.

Victoria

Great for event managing!

Well, first of all all guests sign up really easy, second - we can customize event page (when promoting free event, it's great benefit), and last, but not least, we can keep in touch with everyone, sending useful info, links and questionarees.

Pros

As an event host and organiser, we need easy-to-use app so our guests could sign up fast and get as much information they need about the event.

Cons

That it’s not free for free events. However, I find the fee pretty reasonable since unlike a free software Weemss gives you so many great features.

Anais

Interface really friendly

Once again, the interface makes it really easy for organizers to use and have a overview of their event.

Pros

I’ve been able to compare with other ticketing websites that might be slightly cheaper but the interface was not good compared to Weemss. It’s easy to go through the different kind of infos, and easy to take actions without being afraid to do a mistake.

Cons

My country currency wasn’t directly supported by Weemss or the gateway payment platform. So payments had to go through conversions before arriving into my bank account. And we were losing a bit for each transactions.

Response from Weemss

Thank you for the review, Anais. We're glad you're happy with Weemss interface, usability and features. We actually do support your currency - we support all currencies in the world. It's the payment gateway that doesn't support it.

Replied December 2018

Georgi

July 2016

Very simple and complete ticketing software

I organize events for more than 4 years and in last 3 i am using weemss to control processes and sell tickets.

Victoria

Love it - simple and easy to use!

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy the ease of use of the Weemmss System. Without any training, staff can enter event details and make it live.

Cons

The ticket commissions are quite expensive. We find that when using the system, we are paying a significant commission.

Samuila