All Wrike Reviews

Joe

Marketing and Advertising, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2020

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Sanskriti

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

PROS

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

CONS

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

Kelly

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

PROS

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

CONS

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike has helped us manage projects and workflows for various teams across several departments. For us, the most useful feature has been the capacity to collect all the data needed to finish a complex project during its inception and to share that data across departments.

Rohit

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Review on Wrike

PROS

CONS

By personalizing templates for related projects, teams can save time by avoiding the need to start from scratch.It is the capacity to work with others outside of one's own field while keeping confidential any duties that are not related to the external collaborator.

Reviewed March 2021

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for: 1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%) 2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved) 3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

PROS

Detailed task management Workload managment

CONS

See below including very poor customer service

Reason for choosing Wrike

There were onboarding specialists vs Clickup.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I thought I was getting a more comprehensive product little did I know I was making a very bad decision

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at customerrelations@team.wrike.com. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Replied April 2021

Kreasan

Construction, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2023

Beginners friendly software on the doorstep. Very affordable.

Fast and accurate. Wrike gives satisfactory services that anyone would wish for. Give it a trial.

PROS

Wrike is amazing. It has given me an insight towards projects management and initiatives achievement. It is the best for holding team and projects management needs. For newbies, no worries since the tool is extremely easy to use and implement. The features are simple to understand and access. Being in the team that purchased and implemented this software, I would highly recommend. The process was smooth and quite fruitful.

CONS

For the longest time I have used Wrike, I don't find any cons. It is smooth and reliable.

Terry

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

PROS

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

CONS

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

because i can organize my projects, reviews, and campaigns with ease using Wrike. Monitoring development, identifying waste, and making massive improvements to projects.

Saskia

Restaurants, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

Best Value Product Management Software Available.

Project plans, external stakeholder collaboration, form filling, project maintenance, project health monitoring, task organization according to due dates, and the scheduling of modifications or updates are all accomplished with the help of Wrike. Because with Wrike, our cross-functional teams no longer need to juggle disparate papers to accomplish the aforementioned goals. The software may be used to keep tabs on how much time is spent on each project and how many resources are being used.

PROS

After spending a few years with Wrike and becoming proficient with its workflow creation features, I can confidently declare that its ability to construct interdependencies is its most useful function. Connecting our visual work within tasks has been a game-changer for developing throughlines for the creative team I work on. The changes to the user interface over the past year, as well as the connectivity with Slack, have been immensely helpful to my team. The alert system works well.

CONS

The Mac desktop application isn't perfect. As soon as Apple releases an update, it often becomes incompatible with the new software and stops working.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is ideally suited for smaller businesses without a large number of distinct divisions. We were able to make it work since all of these demands went straight to our small IT team. In my opinion, organizations with a sizable IT department consisting of several sub-teams would find this platform to be too complex.

Wanjiru

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Effective employee time tracking and rescheduling

Effective solution for scheduling for employees and time tracking

PROS

I like the tool effective time tracking and rescheduling capabilities

CONS

I have to encountered any issues with the tool

qasm

Computer Games, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Wrike

PROS

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

CONS

One of my favorite applications in the field of project management

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Pretty Solid Project Management Tool

PROS

Wrike is easy enough to use and tracks projects well.

CONS

I don't love how the comment threads are laid out and it's sometimes clunky to go back and find old comments, links, or attachements.

Gabriel

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads All

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

PROS

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

CONS

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2022

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

PROS

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

CONS

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is an excellent tool for managing interrelated tasks. If you need to keep projects on track, Wrike is a helpful program that allows you to assign tasks to specific people and send them email reminders. Wrike's ticketing system and statistics make it easy to divide up work and keep tabs on how things are coming along.

Brock

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

We get so much more done since we began using Wrike.

Wrike is a great program. Not only has it helped our various departments manage their projects better, but has given us cross-team visibility we have never had before. That was a huge benefit that we weren't expecting.

PROS

Wrike is EXTREMELY powerful. The learning curve is very manageable and very quickly your teams can be using the tool and improving their efficiency. It has made a TREMENDOUS difference in our productivity. Our teams adopted the program with very little trouble and now it is our main workflow system.I am not sure how we did business before we got Wrike.

CONS

There is very little we don't like about Wrike. It is a great program. We have always figured out a way to make it do what we need it to for managing our business.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Wrike was a better fit across the whole organization. Monday.com was a good fit for marketing, but didn't work as well for product development, tech and other departments in the company.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Team Gantt can't hold a candle to Wrike. It is harder to use, has a MUCH bigger learning curve, we struggled to get team adoption with Team Gantt, it didn't work well across multiple departments. Wrike is just a much better system.

Brooke

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

PROS

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

CONS

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Reason for choosing Wrike

It was here when I joined, but the two above are tools that I've worked with and really like. What makes Wrike different from TW is views and reporting (although I'm not a huge fan of having to export raw data ). With Lytho (formerly Ignite) is WONDERFUL for creative teams, but not as collaborative with stakeholders. And expensive.

Diana

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Project Management in Higher Ed

It started off with solving a simple problem: how to intake marketing requests that does not rely on keeping track of emails. Wrike fit the bill with the added bonus of online proofing with the very strict "approved" or "changes requested". Before, we would get emails saying "This is great!" and we would send to print thinking that was an approval when it wasn't. Being able to drop points on the artwork has also simplified our workflow as we don't have as many follow up questions for the requestor. That is just the start, there is so much more value Wrike has brought to our marketing team that I would need more time to go through them all. Over the last 5 years of using Wrike, it has always gotten better especially with special care for the requests provided and upvoted by its customers. We are very happy with Wrike.

PROS

The request form system. As a district of three community colleges, the district administrative center is the hub that provides customer service to the colleges. With request forms, we are able to get them to the appropriate person.

CONS

Calendars needs a refresh. It would be nice if we could add tasks directly to it in the smart calendar option (I know it still exists in classic but that is too much manual work).

Reason for choosing Wrike

At the time, Wrike was the only one with a request form intake system.

Excellent Team and Project Management

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

PROS

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

CONS

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Wrike offered the balance of features and price that made the most sense for our size of organization.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike provided a better price for a large team where we have internal requestors who do not need a full account.

501-1,000 employees