All Bizzabo Reviews

International Affairs

Reviewed February 2018

Bizzabo provides a fantastic experience both to market your event and to facilitate networking

PROS

The easy to use solution suite to organize an event (from website to ticketing): it is very user friendly and has the features you need to market efficiently the event (website, newsletter, email, contact database) and to manage it (registration, ticketing). The networking platform was a great feature: People could see who was attending, started conversations before the event and scheduled their meeting. A lot of the interactions that happened onsite was prepped by the software solution. Finally customer support was excellent.

CONS

We had an issue with displaying the pictures and the bio of the participants but it was resolved by the customer support team. We also had an issue with our message coming out of the Bizzabo being identified as spam by some of our recipients.

Shirli

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great event platform

This platform to fits all of my needs for the annual conference I plan and execute. This is my 5th year using Bizzabo and I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services. I will continue to be a fan of Bizzabo.

PROS

As a corporate event planner, I find this platform easy to use, has beautiful design options I can work around to make my website pop. I love the ease of use and technical support when needed. I am constantly approached by the competitors, but I can plan my budget around the cost and not worry or be surprised by hidden fees and services.

CONS

There is very little to complain about, the only thing I would love to see, is an option or link to pay later via credit card.

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

The website had to be designed by their support, the look and feel was not what I wanted. They charge for a dedicated acct. manager and for every service, there are additional fees.

Casey

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Enjoy Bizzabo, but every platform has it querks

I am pleased with the company - we have signed on for another 2-years. I hope there are some major improvements to the streaming capabilities and polling/survey integration in the next few years that we can benefit from.

PROS

The customer service we have received is wonderful. It feels like they are ontop of helping us solve most of our problems. The price for the product also allows us to use globally without worrying about going over on usage. I like that I am not limited by log-ins which help my team to be able to all be in the platform and others within our marketing team as well.

CONS

The streaming platforms - each one is missing key features. Uploading videos, uploading a power point that allows any speaker to transition rather than just the one who uploaded. Surveys and polls not being directly in the platform almost make them useless to us - our previous platform had them pop-up right after a session which increased responses. Limitations on template features are frustrating when we are trying to create templates.

Pricing and features

Reasons for switching to Bizzabo

Pricing within ON24 and virtual events were not very smooth in ON24 - but webinars did work better.

Walter

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great Conference Manager

PROS

Bizzabo is great for keeping track of registrants for events. Everything from collecting payments to issuing refunds, and even managing speakers. The user interface is really intuitive and easy to use. The website editor is simple but gets the job done in an effective way, it's been really useful for setting up event websites.

CONS

There are some processes which are more difficult than they need to be. It would be great to be able to sort registrants by custom fields, rather than having to export and then do that manually in excel. The branding options are somewhat limited, and I would prefer to have more customization in general.

Emily

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Our worldwide event management system

PROS

Bizzabo's robust capabilities but simple UX make it accessible for all event management teams. We are able to launch event websites in minutes by repurposing templates from past events. Their end-to-end solution means that we keep everything on one platform -- from point of sale to post-event communications and everything in between. Some of the my favorite features are are: Agenda Capabilities: Hybrid, on demand, virtual, and in-person options that works with third party streaming Website Builder: Drag and drop builder that also allows for HTML customization for advanced teams Registration Management: Easy list management with Stripe integration for payments We use Bizzabo to run our virtual and in-person events across the world.

CONS

Looking forward to platform updates in the areas of attendee networking + engagement.

Reasons for switching to Bizzabo

Before Bizzabo, we were using a many fragmented platforms that did not integrate. For us, the main benefits of Bizzabo are: All-in-One Solution: A consolidated platform saves us hundreds of hours of work DIY: Our non-technical team uses Bizzabo on a daily basis, from interns to directors Automation: Allows us to keep our production team small and agile

Dora

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2021

Solid virtual event product

Overall it's a solid product that is comparable with other high-end virtual event software.

PROS

Easy to build a nice-looking website with multiple pages & registration even if you don't have coding/HTML experience. Customer support via email was quite responsive and generally helpful. My organization is required to use Zoom for virtual meetings and Bizzabo allowed a seamless one-click experience into our Zoom sessions from the website agenda, which provided us with much easier to use attendance data than in Zoom. The software is comprehensive and honestly provides pretty much everything you'll need for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. The customer help site (Bizzaknowledge) had a cool upvote feature for users to support each other in getting new feature requests noticed.

CONS

Customer support was always great but it'd be nice to have a chat feature on the Bizzabo site, or even easy to use documentation on their customer help site. Our attendees in China were unable to register for our event, so it would be nice for this to be available there as well. Would sometimes experience small, random glitches; for example, with the native comms/campaign manager, where our branded colors would sometimes just not work in some emails - ultimately with no solution from customer service.

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

Offered more features than the others for the price point.

Kristen

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Best Event Management Software on the Market

Overall, I have had a great experience using Bizzabo and working with their team to build our custom app. Their support team is also great.

PROS

Bizzabo is exceptionally user-friendly. The platform is easy to use and makes life as an event planner much more manageable. The reports and analytics are transparent, and exporting necessary data is seamless.

CONS

The Bizzabo website editor could be more customizable. I also do not like that push notifications cannot be edited. If you have a typo, you have to delete the notification and re-create it. However, Bizzabo continues to update the platform and adds more features, so I think this will be fixed soon.

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

Bizzabo is more user-friendly and offers way more features at a better price point than the other products I reviewed. The widgets and app are also clean and nicely designed.

Emma

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Bizzabo from an EO's POV

Happy with the product, customer team are nice but not based in Asia and turn around time can be slow which causes problems when onsite with an event.

PROS

easy to use and set up from marketing, to registration to event communication and information.

CONS

turn around on getting fixes for programming bugs is very slow and sometimes not possible for some critical errors eg. if a speaker has changed jobs since they spoke at your previous event, the system will pull their old job and not dynamically update so they are listed incorrectly.

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

It best suited our needs at the time to produce virtual online events.

1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2022

An always growing product that's a game changer for virtual and hybrid events

Bizzabo has helped us elevate our virtual events big-time and gives us the opportunity to really analyze each specific registrant/attendee.

PROS

I love the flexibility of the software. For one event, we can use our own website and embed the necessary components, but for other events, we can use Bizzabo's tools to completely create the event within Bizzabo. We've been able to integrate with Marketo to keep our customer communications consistent with other campaigns. So the flexibility has been the biggest win.

CONS

It can be tricky for attendees to understand where to go to watch sessions.

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

Brella didn't have the integrations we needed. It also had a different workflow that didn't allow for us to host multiple sessions at the same time (breakout sessions). Then the pricing was per event. We wanted the flexibility to have a software we could use for smaller events that we knew would popup as well. B2Match is older looking and harder to use still. It's been used by other members of our marketing team and it ended up being more difficult for our web team and marketing opps teams to use this tool. So we knew we needed a tool that could save time for our other teams.

Tim

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Great all in one ticketing, website and events app software

Solid experience, it helped us smash year 1!

PROS

Bizzabo basically covers everything you need for your event. We used it in Year 1, and it was a life saver. It was recommended to us by our partners in the US, and we loved it all round.

CONS

There's a lack of flexibility around speakers pages, where we wanted to add links to Youtube, inbed videos etc and we couldn't (due to the agenda pulling in speaker info). Id like to see a way around that. Also, there were a few sever issues, apart from that all good!

Reason for choosing Bizzabo

recommendation first, then the features compared to 3 other products, second.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Great website builder, but some issues

In a word, mixed. We have been with Bizzabo for several years, and have experienced a variety of issues, however the majority of these have now been resolved, but we have still seen some pop up. Customer Support are always quick to respond and help where thy can.

PROS

Website builder, drag and drop functionality is easy to use. Can be extended with CSS and JavaScript to create great looking and very functional events, but with some limitations

CONS

Innovation is a bit behind the curve, and there are some technical difficulties occasionally which have impacted our events, as well as reporting not being quite as effective as I would like

Kristine

Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Bizzabo: User-Friendly Interface, But Limitations in Streaming and Mobile App Functionality

PROS

I highly appreciate the Bizzabo tool for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. It caters to various types of events and offers seamless event registration, streamlined check-in options, and convenient mobile app access. Bizzabo truly excels in providing a smooth and efficient event management experience.

CONS

I found the integrated streaming options in Bizzabo to be quite limited, requiring me to use external solutions. As a result, it was challenging to gather all the event metrics in one place. Furthermore, the mobile app had some bugs that hindered its efficient use. Improvements in these areas would greatly enhance the platform's functionality.

Maddalena

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Our experience with Bizzabo

Our experience with Bizzabo was great. Liat gave me constant support and was very patient in walking me through every feature. We really liked the new calendar that unfortunately was released only a week prior to our event. I had never created a website before and I found this fairly easy to manage. All the figures on the tickets were helpful to break down the ticket revenue for our personal budget.

PROS

The software was quite straight forward even for beginners, and if something was unclear Bizzabo support would always find a way to explain or solve problems. It matched all our needs in terms of keeping track of tickets, changing them, adding some parts of the website at a very late stage, sending push notifications through the app etc.

CONS

I felt like you couldn't play too much in terms of the size of the new tabs, inserting more pictures..making it more fun rather than quite fixed

Esther

Newspapers, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Great support from Bizzabo customer success manager

We received great support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He gave good suggestions and tips on how to utilize the platform. This actually shows Bizzabo not only focus on how much we are going to spend with them but added a human touch that they care if our event success or not.

PROS

They provide 1 stop solution for events from in-person to hybrid.

CONS

Their speaker portal can be complicated for those who are not familiar with tech.

Talloulah

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Bizzabo is THE ONE!

Before we used our own main website, which was really hard on time management as every change we had to do was through our development team (even when it came to changing a full stop). Now we have full control over the website, design, registration etc.. The support team are fantastic when you have any problem big or small. Really useful when you are on a deadline.

PROS

How user friendly it is, everything is simple yet complex enough to do all the functions you need it to.

CONS

If you are not experienced in CSS there are only a few templates to choose from.

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Successful large-scale event app

It has been overall very positive. I appreciate their responsiveness and passion for doing good work. Feels like we are all on the same team. Nice to not be talking to bots always!!

PROS

Many features can be customized to your liking and needs! Lots of functionality and improvements on the regular. I appreciate that the team genuinely does respond to suggestions made on their forum - I have seen some of mine implemented that have really benefited our events.

CONS

Sometimes I knew more about the platform than the folks I spoke to at support, having developed our own "hacks" to make it work for our needs. That said, the support team was always open to learning and as mentioned above, they have implemented some of my requested changes.

Akande

Events Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Customer service is always quick to respond and is solutions oriented.

PROS

Ease of use and modern design. I also like that it provides multiple templates to fit the mood/theme of your event. The most priceless feature...is the customer service and help/tutorial owl.

CONS

It doesn't offer intuitive registration (question) build-out and that's sorely needed in my organization. Also, I'd like to see a feature that allowed for isolated confirmation and group registration (ie, if a group is registering I need to know the names, dietary needs, media release, etc for each person but they should all be tied to the purchaser/one record)

Sascha