What are Demo Wizard users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Demo Wizard software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love that you are easily able to do pay roll by hours reported."
  • icon"I feel check in and check out are easy to use and easy to track."
  • icon"Easy to use, organized, good value for the money."
  • icon"It's frustrating to have to pay money just to schedule a demo. Some grocery chains have their own scheduling system and it's free...that's a much better way to do it."
  • icon"Sometimes I have problems with the reports. I have had trouble trying to save and then go back to finish."

Browse all Demo Wizard Reviews

• Have you used Demo Wizard and would like to share your experience with others?

Holly

Demo Wizards review

Overall, I really like using this technology. As a Brand Ambassador specialist, it makes monitoring and managing demos simple.

Pros

Among my favorite features, is the ability to SUBMIT AVAILABILITY and to accept new demo requests, all through the portal. Also, ONLINE REPORTING, is great. I love entering photos, comments, receipts, sales and expenses, all in one place. Finally, Demo Wizards has a practical and efficient way of sharing information. THE LIBRARY is easily accessible to Brand Ambassadors and Customers. It is easy for Customers to load information and trainings about their products and it is simple for Brand Ambassadors to find documents and extra information about customers.

Cons

However, I wish that the different areas of online reporting could be done at separate times. For example, it would be great to load photos and comments, but then go back later to add sales, receipts, or make changes to comments, all without having to “submit” the report. Like just simply ‘saving’ each section separately, but not actually ‘submitting’ the report until all sections are fully ready for submission.

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you for the kind words. We did implement staged reporting, similar to what you describe, last week. However, the image attachment step is currently a last one. We are working on independent attachment of images directly from your phone, to make it even better.

Matthew

Demo Wizard Review

It would be great to be able to customize the report that has to be filled out each day to meet our specific goals and objectives. Then be able to download each persons reports for the week to review without having to go to each individual assignment.

Pros

The software is simple. I feel check in and check out are easy to use and easy to track. It would be great if there was a way to have them verify check in throughout the day, especially since assignments are 8 hour days. Overall, I feel the software meets the needs of our big picture objective.

Cons

It would be nice to have the availability to assign one reps assignments for the week all at once and not have to do day by day. As stated above, it would be great to have "check points" throughout the day to verify they are still on location.

Reasons for choosing Demo Wizard

We were fortunate to come across Demo Wizard right away and chose to use them right off the get go.

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you for your review Matthew. You can customize the report now to add fields for your special goals and objectives. We'll reach out to you to show how to do it and to discuss summary reporting for management as well as additional check in requirements.

Margaret

Demo Wizard

Pros

Neutral on its capabilities. Would be nice for it to all be a mobile app so everything can be done with the phone during /after the demo.

Cons

1. Mapping often not accurate. It has happened that I check-in/check-out at the same spot but the map would come up different. 2. Inconvenient to have to resize images in order to upload, better if able to take demo photos directly within the app during demo.

Response from Demo Wizard

Hello Margaret, Thank you for your review. Please check locations settings on your phone to improve mapping accuracy. We'll look into the image upload problem.

carol

Demo Wizard cuts administrative time so you grow your business

Scheduling of Brand Ambassadors used to involve many calls and many changes back and forth between stores. Now I see exactly who is available for a store and time my clients want and can set the demo with a few clicks. Reporting is online, standardized and streamlined with all the info and pictures my clients want. Invoicing is now done effortlessly as all the receipts and expenses are in the reports.

Pros

I no longer need to make multiple calls that can span days to set a demo Once the demos are set, everyone involved can access all relevant info Online Reporting is simpler for the BA's and is treasured by the clients for the concise, relevant and actionable information. Invoicing and Payroll used to take me a full day, now it literally takes less that 30 min.

Cons

Not enough stores have it. Setting demos for the ones that do, spoils me for the stores that it takes me days to contact and coordinate a demo with. It would be great if they could provide insight into what days and times are best at each store.

Michelle

Demos made easy

It has helped me to better organize my time. The calendar feature is wonderful.

Pros

Everything needed to schedule my availability, commit to and confirm a demo, complete and report the demo and view the payments afterwards is at my fingertips in a very organized straightforward manner.

Cons

Sometimes I have problems with the reports. I have had trouble trying to save and then go back to finish. I ended up starting over.

Response from Demo Wizard

Hello Michelle, Thank you for bringing up the problems with reports. Our engineering team will investigate possible cause and fix it as soon as they can.

Lisa

Demo Wizard

Pros

DW is easy to navigate. It's easy to add new reps and stores.

Cons

I am unable to book more than one demo at a time per brand ambassador. When a BA is scheduled at the same store for several days in a row, it would be nice to be able to put those all in at the same time.

Response from Demo Wizard

An ability to schedule multiple demos for several days in a row is in development and will be available to you soon.

Sally

Love Demo Wizards Software

Pros

I love using Demo Wizards software, it is so easy! I've even asked for more retailers to be on the software. It makes scheduling demos a breeze.

Cons

Honestly, I really don't have any complaints.

Response from Demo Wizard

Sally, Thank you so much for your review. Gregory

Berlyn

Great product

Pros

I love that you are easily able to do pay roll by hours reported

Cons

To much canceling on the page. When you should be able to change the demo whether accepted or not

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you for your review.

CINDY

Protein 2o

Pros

Simple to use !! Easy ! We use it so our ceo can calculate when we actually start out business day and exactly when our shift is over

Cons

Nothing . Liked everything . It is a simple process. You just have to sign in to the internet each time

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you for your review Cindy.

Garrett

Feedback

Pros

Nothing, I really don't like the fact that I have to use this.

Cons

To be honest, I don't think demo wizard should exist at all. It's frustrating to have to pay money just to schedule a demo. Some grocery chains have their own scheduling system and it's free...that's a much better way to do it. As far as your user interface and software, it's very average and a little clunky.

Response from Demo Wizard

We are sorry to learn that you do not see any value in our attempt to simplify the scheduling and coordinating process. We aimed to save you time and effort. Supermarkets that license our software, decide whether to charge vendors for the privilege of hosting their product promotion events in their stores, or to absorb the costs.

Deana

Demo Wizard Review

Great for a company

Pros

Easy to use, self explanatory, lots of options

Cons

Sometimes it gives error messages and closes

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you for your review Deana. We are working on making reporting more robust.

Gary

Over great system

Pros

The software was easy to get set up to use This system is easy to use and the billing was simple to set up. I did have an issue in the beginning, it was my error and customer service was able to guide me there to correction.

Cons

All was good, I had no issues with the system

Response from Demo Wizard

Thank you Gary for your review. We are happy that Demo Wizard works well for you. Happy selling!

Nargis

Great platform

Overall great and very comprehensive platform

Pros

Easy to use, organized, good value for the money. Can't go wrong.

Cons

My Photos had to be compressed to fit. I don't think everyone's have to be but mine did.

Response from Demo Wizard

Nargis, Thank you for your feedback. We are working on automated resizing for the images attachment to the demo reports.

4.54/5 out of 13 reviews