All Relayto Reviews

Liu

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Increased ourĀ audience engagement when utilizing the platform

Collaborate more effectively: RELAYTO's platform allows for real-time collaboration and feedback, helping our teams to work together more efficiently and effectively. This can help to reduce miscommunications and errors and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

PROS

One of the things I love most about RELAYTO is how it empowers me to tell compelling stories with my content. Whether I'm creating a pitch deck or a marketing campaign, RELAYTO's platform makes it easy to craft narratives that resonate with my audience. Plus, the ability to customize the look and feel of my content to match my brand has been a huge advantage. I would recommend RELAYTO to anyone looking to create impactful content that truly stands out

CONS

Limited template options: I would like to see more template options to choose from, as I feel that the current selection is somewhat limited. I hope to have the opportunity to add more template options in the future.

Manish

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Presentation Maker

As a result, I am able to create a presentation for my projects that includes pdfs, slides, and charts on one platform, which makes it very convenient for me.As a team member, I use the CMS tools of this platform so that my team mate can edit the files accordingly.

PROS

As a member of my team, I found Relayto helpful in creating a creative presentation for my project and was able to share it with other team members from any location.It is possible for me to create presentations using the web, without the need to download any software or software installer to my computer.My presentation is automatically saved, so I don't need to worry about saving it manually. It is my favorite feature of this software that it offers its own cloud storage service, so that I am able to access the file from any location with an internet connection, anywhere in the world.

CONS

Relato offers creative tools to make a presentation but at first sight, the user has difficulties understanding it.There is no Android mobile application available for the user to use with this software.

Reasons for switching to Relayto

There are a number of advantages to using Relayto, like cloud sharing, editing, and communication, so I am shifting here.

1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Intern design task

PROS

Content management was powerful with a lot of options for grouping, and classification

CONS

The process of editing templates wasn't very intuitive and I found that it difficult to find my feet initially.

Xingwen

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Transforming Presentations with Dynamic Interactivity and Potential for Enhanced Precision

PROS

I've experienced firsthand how its intuitive features, such as engaging background animations, highlight Relayto's insight into the power of interactive content to significantly boost user engagement and focus. The "add effect" feature, with its vast array of interactive animations, is particularly impressive. These animations are not only visually striking but also incredibly self-explanatory, making complex information accessible and engaging. I've found Relayto to be an essential tool for anyone in client service and consulting, helping to create memorable presentation decks, as well as for designers and artists looking to present their work in innovative, interactive formats without any coding. In my view, Relayto is the perfect platform for transforming documents and presentations into immersive experiences that effectively communicate and measure the impact of ideas.

CONS

I've noticed it could benefit from enhanced support for minor post-import adjustments. Tools like layout grids and rulers, akin to those found in Adobe Illustrator for precise layout modifications, are notably absent in Relayto. This gap slightly limits the ability to tweak the layout of documents to perfection after they've been uploaded. Relayto's strengths in creating dynamic, engaging content are clear, yet the addition of more nuanced layout and design tools would elevate its functionality further. It's in this nuanced area of design refinement that I see an opportunity for Relayto to gently expand its capabilities, allowing users to fine-tune their documents' aesthetics with greater ease.

User-friendly support

I had a great experience of working with relayto software it has helped a lot in easing my work pressure

PROS

Its has very user-friendly interface which is very helpful for growth and speedy work

CONS

Need to take help firstly to start .need to take help off cce which is very supportive .

Reasons for switching to Relayto

As this is very up-to-date as needed for today's fast pace of work

Alfonso

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

New User review

it is a refreshing and overall good experience

PROS

how easy it is to create diferent types of media

CONS

there is a bit of a mix up withing diferent types of media

Reason for choosing Relayto

because it ofered a more structured format of content creation

Anil

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

A collaborative tool for teams

Relayto may be used for a number of tasks, including doucument creation and editing as well as collaborative work. It is a versatile tool that can be utilised to satisfyto needs of both corporations and individuals.Relayto is a safe platform that safeguards your data . Your papers are secured and saved in the cloud, allowing you to access them from any location.

PROS

Relayto is simple to use, even for inexperienced users. The user interface is simple to use, and the tools are well-organized.You may use it to provide persentation or demoes to others by sharing your screen.

CONS

The search feature is not as robust as I would want. It might be difficult to locate the documentation you want. The mobile app is not as easy to use as the online app. The softwere might be tough to use while creating and editing documents.

Ishan

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Review for a interactive programme Relayto

it has been a lovely journey using relay to and recommended this to each friend of mine who has been looking forward for content management.

PROS

I really like the import and export features of pdf and documents in relay to , it's been 3 months since I have been using this platform for my documents and have never been disappointed

CONS

The user interface is good but can be improved and become more user friendly as some options seems to be hidden or difficult to find

Yukai

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

up-to-date interactive documentation services

Relayto provides up to date service in customizing interactive document, which is definitely an innovative service. Also, the AI chat in the page utilized new technology and follow the AI-bot trend, which makes the websites easy to retrieve valuable information in a high efficient way.

PROS

Content is interactive in relayto which make it more efficient to read and to spread. The UI-design and tutorial make this website intuitive and convenient to use.

CONS

I can only notice little features I am not satisfied. Some of the background videos give me a sense of segmentation, where half of the provided videos will replay after its end. Though this is unavoidable, as a background for document, using videos whose end continues the start like a endless video will result in a better experience.

Renita

Banking, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2024

Revolutionary Presentation Tool

PROS

RELAYTO is a very user-friendly tool that allows for easy implementation to make presentations more creative. It also has numerous features that are very easy to integrate and are key to making a presentation stand-out. I also find the demo videos on their website to be quite useful in figuring out how to use the platform for your specific needs.

CONS

At the moment, I have no complaints with Relayto!

Mir

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Content Management review

The experience with Relayto appears to be positive, especially for those seeking a way to present information in a more interactive and dynamic format. I am in awe of the service I get that enables an abundance of customization options and features, which enables me to create visually appealing and professional-looking documents. While some users might initially face a slight learning curve when exploring all the functionalities, many find that with practice, using the platform becomes more intuitive.

PROS

As a creative content developer, I create content for the social media and website of my organization. Relayto creates a microsite and target-oriented content that is more professional and 100% accurate. It boosts creativity which most of the tools lack.

CONS

Although there might be a slight learning curve in the beginning, I discovered that once you get acquainted with RELAYTO, its advantages far outweigh any initial difficulties. The advantageous features and benefits give ample resources to make any creative design The array of customization choices and features may appear daunting initially, but as you gain experience, crafting professional and visually appealing documents and presentations becomes effortless. Customer support is one of the best support I have ever seen.

Vikas

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

PROS

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

CONS

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Kristine

Design, 1 employee

Review for Relayto

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly endorse RELAYTO as a versatile, user-friendly, and robust tool for document creation and collaboration. It has been a transformative tool for our team, and I am confident it will have the same positive impact for your organization as well.

PROS

I highly value the level of customization provided by RELAYTO. It grants me the ability to personalize every aspect of my projects, including fonts, colors, layout, and structure, according to my specific requirements and preferences. This extensive control has empowered me to produce documents that are both informative and visually captivating, leading to enhanced engagement and audience retention.

CONS

there is a noticeable learning curve when working with the platform. However, once you become familiar with it, the opportunities are limitless. While the wide array of customization options and features might feel overwhelming initially, with some practice, you will discover that creating polished and visually captivating documents becomes instinctive.

Jaspreet

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Giving Personal Opinion After Using Relayto

Overall experience is brilliant. I think this is all in one solution for IT professionals

PROS

Using this software from last 7 months. I am creating Images, videos,pdf and docs with the help of Relayto

CONS

After my 7 months experience i can say that no con i found in this software

Reasons for switching to Relayto

Because Relayto is much better in customization

Ayesha

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Working remotely with Slack is productive and super easy!

Slack is easy to navigate and does not require any training. They have a freemium version that comes with a few restrictions but is sufficient if you don't have multiple projects to handle. I recommend Slack to every organisation that is looking for a simple project management tool.

PROS

Slack is one of the best project management tools I have ever used. It lets you organise all your projects, submit tasks, allocate resources to tasks etc. This tool also has a mobile app which helps you stay updated and work even on the go. All these features together make Slack a great tool for task management and project handling. The teams can coordinate with each other online and get an instant chat feature.

CONS

So far I haven't seen any cons but a few features of this tool can be too advanced for entry level users. Otherwise it's a great tool to use.

Pranavi

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Best Storytelling Tool for Driving Content ROI

PROS

A 10/10 Content experience platform! Relayto has helped me and my team significantly improve the streamlining process for our content experience needs. With the help of Relayto's customization tools, devising marketing decks is no longer a tedious task.The visuals and infographics generated are on point, resulting in higher customer engagement. Also, the analytics tool makes it super easy to get deep insights and implement new strategies effectively.

CONS

As per my personal experience with the platform, initially, the wealth of features offered was quite intimidating for me. But soon after, I caught up with the wealth of organizational tools offered. In addition, Relayto's customer service was there to assist with every query I had gathered.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A great way to tell your product story

The markets we work in are getting more and more competitive. More companies are joining and our client's needs are changing a lot. It is important for us to be unique and also keep track of our client's needs so we can change and meet their needs. RELAYTO helps us do both of these things well and at a good price.

PROS

The best part about it is you do not have to start from the very beginning, you can just upload your existing PDF documents to the platform, and the rest is taken care of. After the initial conversion, you can further customize the document using the variety of features on the platform. We were in the process of expanding our product line and this function proved great to us and helped us completely change the way we create content.

CONS

My experience with the software has been really amazing apart from a few instances wherein I faced some glitches using the platform however the team at RELAYTO is very responsive and resolved my issues in a timely manner.

Meet